Home
If the AWB passes the senate.they claim the guns and mags we have are grandfathered in ..but how long before they change their mind and start outlawing them ? like i think california did ,at first you could keep what you had ,then you had to put a bullet button on semi autos , then i think regester them .not sure of that .then i think they told people that had those that they had to get them out of the state .how fast will they start doing this to the entire US?all this from memory ,so not sure on all of it .but it will effectivly confiscates semi -autos .just doing it one step at a time .so even if they say we can keep what we have ..but just for how long?
This, 1000 cuts.
Their going to test you to see if you will Blink ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If your dumb enough to comply.....well figure out the rest?
Well, sure ya can have my guns. Come get them. smile
I'll send all the Demorats my address if they want to come and take mine.
They're testing to see if you'll stand up and fight for your rights. If not, they'll know they can do as they please and they'll come back for more until you've got nothing left but muzzleloaders and pellet guns.
Originally Posted by TooOldToCare
If you take the Jab, you won’t get COVID and you won’t be able to spend it.
What happens to all of the unsold, 'banned' guns that are on dealer's shelves?
Whatever happened with the Cali high-cap magazine law? Is it still in the courts?

EDIT: Found it:

https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...lifornias-high-capacity-gun-magazine-ban
Originally Posted by Esox357
If your dumb enough to comply.....well figure out the rest?

Keep sucking that ass... all the way to the boxcar.
Inch by inch, step by step......
Originally Posted by rem shooter
If the AWB passes the senate.they claim the guns and mags we have are grandfathered in ..but how long before they change their mind and start outlawing them ? like i think california did ,at first you could keep what you had ,then you had to put a bullet button on semi autos , then i think regester them .not sure of that .then i think they told people that had those that they had to get them out of the state .how fast will they start doing this to the entire US?all this from memory ,so not sure on all of it .but it will effectivly confiscates semi -autos .just doing it one step at a time .so even if they say we can keep what we have ..but just for how long?

California banned sales of magazines over 10 rounds, but grandfathered existing mags. They later banned POSSESSION of all >10 round magazines, including those previously grandfathered. Fortunately, putting the law into effect was stayed while it was fought in court.

Incrementalism is the strategy. A bit at a time until it's all gone.
They will first say you can keep them but you have to register them. That way they know who has them when they decide to outlaw possession they know whos door to knock on. You wont have much wiggle room on if you have one because it would have been illegal to transfer them.
Originally Posted by natman

California banned sales of magazines over 10 rounds, but grandfathered existing mags. They later banned POSSESSION of all >10 round magazines, including those previously grandfathered. Fortunately, putting the law into effect was stayed while it was fought in court.

Incrementalism is the strategy. A bit at a time until it's all gone.
thats what i thought california did with the magazines ,but was not sure ..iam afraid if newsome becomes prez ,he will push his states laws on us harder than regular demoncrats . for he has the playbook
Posted By: las Re: If the AWB passes the senate - 08/01/22
Originally Posted by Blackheart
They're testing to see if you'll stand up and fight for your rights. If not, they'll know they can do as they please and they'll come back for more until you've got nothing left but muzzleloaders and pellet guns.

First time I've known you to be optimistic.

Yer gonna put your eye out with that pellet gun, so.......
OP, might wanna read the bill brother !
Yep, I read it. It ain’t good. They have redefined the word transfer and not in our favor.
Originally Posted by doublegunner
1000 cuts.
Yep
Originally Posted by las

If it saves one person's eye...
Originally Posted by las

I still have my Red Ryder. There may be a chance they won't outlaw those but only if you don't tell them it might put an eye out.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
They will first say you can keep them but you have to register them. That way they know who has them when they decide to outlaw possession they know whos door to knock on.
Once they're registered, there will be no need to knock on doors. They'll just freeze your bank accounts and credit cards until you turn them in.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Well, sure ya can have my guns. Come get them. smile

I will make sure they are empty first!
None of this affects me

I only have a Topper 20 gauge that I hunt possums with
Posted By: hanco Re: If the AWB passes the senate - 08/01/22
Originally Posted by TooOldToCare

That fugging coon told a lot of lies.
Originally Posted by slumlord
None of this affects me

I Threw all of mine in the Ocean.
I did not want the hassle anymore.
Never give an inch.
They will first say you can keep them but you have to register them. That way they know who has them when they decide to outlaw possession they know whos door to knock on.
Once they're registered, there will be no need to knock on doors. They'll just freeze your bank accounts and credit cards until you turn them in.

Dead center..

All too easy to effect. Quick and simple.
This must be a look over here thing, it will never pass the senate. There have already been rulings against red flag laws, pretty sure Heller covered the most common in use rifle as constitutional which would be the AR15,I cannot see how a listing of legal rifles could be enforced, in fact the whole BS is unconstitutional. If it does by some lunacy pass the senate then chaos will begin, is that what they want?
None of this affects me

Thanks ..
We’ll just help ourselves to all your Food that’s so nicely Vacuumed Packed..
Is everything that’s “ Best By” in its correct Order ..
We’re counting on Ya .. 👈
and all those dedicated local cops that want our support? They will be the folks knocking on your door. Just following orders, ya know?

Like in NY.
Originally Posted by rickt300
This must be a look over here thing, it will never pass the senate. There have already been rulings against red flag laws, pretty sure Heller covered the most common in use rifle as constitutional which would be the AR15,I cannot see how a listing of legal rifles could be enforced, in fact the whole BS is unconstitutional. If it does by some lunacy pass the senate then chaos will begin, is that what they want?

Did you really just ask if they want chaos?
Where have you been the last 15 years?
"it will never pass the Senate" we heard that about red flag laws too..
What about the "nuclear option" ? Blind confidence is a dangerous thing..
They are definitely some persistent SOBs!
They will move as quickly as they can to tighten the noose.
Originally Posted by ldholton
Correct, there are only Two Senators stopping Schumer from eliminating the Filibuster rule, Manchin and Sinema.

We just watched Manchin cave on the Green New Deal budget and he is bribing Sinema to cave with him as we speak.

If these two jump ship on the filibuster rule The Democrats will not only have the power to pass ANYTHING, they will also have the power to increase the Number of Supreme Court Justices.

Think about that, two people, to crooked Democrat Politicians are the only things stopping the Democrats .
A much bigger problem is our lack of resolve when faced with a mortal enemy. Perhaps this issue will finally force us out of the easy chair.
If it passes the Senate, Justice Thomas is in very real danger.
Then just deal in cash.. They can't 'freeze' that...
Originally Posted by Redneck

Au contraire , mon ami. “They” can do that all too easily and have the majority of it turned back in within a month’s time.

Eliminating cash would be so easy to do and the government has the power and the means to do it,,,,quickly.
Originally Posted by rickt300

For what ever reason they continue the script of giving a shiet about the constitution.
Recent responses to the SC rulings seem to have reached deaf ears or we wouldn’t have dumbass ATF people getting tased .
I really wonder at times what it is that’s stopping them .
I know , millions of gun owners , what do you figure ?
10% would actually stand ?
Not asking anyone for a statement of self , just an opinion of how many might stand .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Like in NY.
You can still buy/own an AR-15 in NY if you want one of the ugly damn things. You have to remove the flash hider, install a Thordsen stock and keep it to 10 rd mags to be legal . Pretty simple to buy a NY compliant AR and buy the parts/magazines to put it back to original specs as the Buffalo store shooter demonstrated if you were paying attention.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Au contraire , mon ami. “They” can do that all too easily and have the majority of it turned back in within a month’s time.

Eliminating cash would be so easy to do and the government has the power and the means to do it,,,,quickly.
"Eliminating cash"? With EVERY American using cash they'd put everybody in dire straights.. Talk about starting a civilian war they'd lose VERY quickly, I think that ain't gonna happen...

In any case, my bet is the vast majority of gun owners will NOT NOT NOT obey these laws - but what it will do is put every agent and or officer who tries into danger they may not wanna get into.. JMHO.
Originally Posted by akrange
None of this affects me

Thanks ..

Yall don’t want anything I got.

All my meat is “that tube shît”….”that’s probably 80% fat and filler”

lol
Originally Posted by akrange
None of this affects me

Thanks ..

Yall don’t want anything I got.

All my meat is “that tube shît”….”that’s probably 80% fat and filler”

lol
That 80% burger is better than that dry ass 93% anyway.

"Eliminating cash"? With EVERY American using cash they'd put everybody in dire straights.. Talk about starting a civilian war they'd lose VERY quickly, I think that ain't gonna happen...

In any case, my bet is the vast majority of gun owners will NOT NOT NOT obey these laws - but what it will do is put every agent and or officer who tries into danger they may not wanna get into.. JMHO.

Not really. Eliminating cash is easily done.

Turn in cash and receive a digital card for access to the money credited to your account.

After one month there’s now a 50% surcharge put on any cash transaction with a business along with paperwork to provide the source of that cash.

After 90 days no cash business transactions are allowed but only those using your digital account card.

It’ll be Blockchain source so that all is transparent.

So tell me now what are you going to do with that pile of cash buried in your backyard or under your mattresses? It is now worthless as a means of trade for needs.

Period.

Like in NY.
You can still buy/own an AR-15 in NY if you want one of the ugly damn things. You have to remove the flash hider, install a Thordsen stock and keep it to 10 rd mags to be legal . Pretty simple to buy a NY compliant AR and buy the parts/magazines to put it back to original specs as the Buffalo store shooter demonstrated if you were paying attention.

But you’d be arrested if you did that, right?
None of this affects me

Is this one of those veiled in code type posts where “possums” really mean “the Jews” like ghostinthemachine
Or that guy from Texas is always posting?
None of this affects me

Is this one of those veiled in code type posts where “possums” really mean “the Jews” like ghostinthemachine

He said "possums", not "rats".

They already completed that test. They called it covid, and told you you had to stay home, wear a mask, take an experimental drug. This country failed that test. F minus. Buncha idiot sheep.
If tyrants pass a law, is it still a law?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah

They already completed that test. They called it covid, and told you you had to stay home, wear a mask, take an experimental drug. This country failed that test. F minus. Buncha idiot sheep.
Blackheart ain’t fightin’ for nothin’ except Ding Dongs and Swiss Rolls.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If tyrants pass a law, is it still a law?

Nope.

The only "authority" they have is the point of a bayonet.
Posted By: dassa Re: If the AWB passes the senate - 08/03/22

Kinda like how they eliminated drugs?

Not really. Eliminating cash is easily done.

Turn in cash and receive a digital card for access to the money credited to your account.

After one month there’s now a 50% surcharge put on any cash transaction with a business along with paperwork to provide the source of that cash.

After 90 days no cash business transactions are allowed but only those using your digital account card.

It’ll be Blockchain source so that all is transparent.

So tell me now what are you going to do with that pile of cash buried in your backyard or under your mattresses? It is now worthless as a means of trade for needs.

Period.
You are one stupid fugk
Anybody else getting calls from the NRA concerning the new AWB. I told the Lady when Wayne Pepe Lapew was gone I would donate some money. She did not seem shocked and ended the conversation. I am guessing I wasn't the first one to tell her that today.
You will sign for your digital account to get your stimulus check.
Originally Posted by Limomaker
Or you won’t
Posted By: dassa Re: If the AWB passes the senate - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Limomaker
Or you won’t
Oh, yes you will! Toot said so.

The law is for future generations .... the law will outlast us old timers and local sheriffs who will refuse to enforce it but, like this J6 bullshit, they'll try to make examples of a few to see how we react.
Originally Posted by SCRooster

The law is for future generations .... the law will outlast us old timers and local sheriffs who will refuse to enforce it but, like this J6 bullshit, they'll try to make examples of a few to see how we react.
Exactly.

It may not directly affect us but if you have to burry it, or register it, or live in fear of a no knock kicking in your door at 4:30 am and burdening your kids and grandkids with those same fears. That’s a huge loss.
None of this affects me

They’s a lotta guys on here from Texas. Hey, I’m from Corpus.

Is you talking bout the one dude that makes his own heart medicine with Comet and grapefruit peelings? 🤠
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Never give an inch.
We’ve been giving an inch for a long time
Originally Posted by ldholton

Heard the same about Obamacare
© 24hourcampfire