Home
Oklahoma woman slips out of cuffs, shoots man and deputy from back of police cruiser, video shows

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma...n-deputy-back-police-cruiser-video-shows

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Luckily for the Deputy and the Bystander, apparently, they weren’t life threatening injuries.
Deputy Dog is going to have some explaining to do. 😬
It’s all about the Pension..
Guy shot in chest and cop busy taking care of paper? wtf
She should have been charged with Premeditated Murder whether anyone was killed or not.
Because that was her intent.
Good thing it wasn't a 9mm.
Good-lookin woman.
Obviously, some procedural errors in that situation.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Obviously, some procedural errors in that situation.

Yep. Like access to a loaded AR. 🤪
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Good-lookin woman.

You drinking?
If you've never seen a scrawny tweaker chick slip cuffs, you haven't been around many cuffed scrawny tweaker chick's.

The real issue is that nobody was watching her and that she could access a firearm.
Originally Posted by mud_bogger
Good-lookin woman.

You drinking?

That was sarcasm. She's obviously a skank. & yes, I have been drinking. What of it?
Oblique across ole dudes chest.
Did it even get in his chest cavity.
Dude is lucky it didnt hit him litte less angled and into in one lung
Traverse heart and aorta into other lung.

Betcha that wpn was supposed to be in the vert dash rack lever clamped in it.

Not laying in the seat muzzle down on floor and next to door.

That is the only way tweakerella could have gotten to it.
That's the only way I think she could have gotten at it squeezing her arm between the give in the padding of the seat and the body of the door.

Old dude gets the right lawyer and proves this was improper storage of that wpn.

He will make bank.

Even with tweaker chick slipping her cuffs if that wpn had been secured in the vert dash rack.
She could have never reached that wpn.
The distance to the dash and the angle to it distance from the side.

Cop fuuuked up on this one I bet..
Probably rides around with it like that on the seat all the time.
Bad habit and complacency....

And then throw into it.
If the car ain't equipped with a vert dash rack....
And that guy gets a lawyer.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I bet she has a butterfly tat on the ass crack
Probably feel into a tackle box with her snatch also.

🥴🥴🥴😳😳😳😄😄😄
I'll look for another link on the story.

Y'all need to stop supporting Fox and they're attempts at having me disable my adblocker grin

It ain't happenin'.

I hate ads.
One comment was why didn’t they shoot back?
Was tempted to post, they were afraid of hitting the box of donuts!
Originally Posted by Partsman
One comment was why didn’t they shoot back?
Was tempted to post, they were afraid of hitting the box of donuts!

Very witty
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Y'all need to stop supporting Fox and they're attempts at having me disable my adblocker grin

It ain't happenin'.

I hate ads.

Must be something with your browser Geno. I hear a few others hear complain about that.
I’ve never had to do it. I use Adblock +.
It's great the deputy was able to take cover and wait for the cavalry.
How is that even possible. Every car I have ever ridden in has those locked up. There are a couple electric release buttons but none in the back.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
It's great the deputy was able to take cover and wait for the cavalry.

Maybe he was a former Uvalde PD Employee 😜
And she's such a lovely and delicate child...
Originally Posted by reivertom

LOL. She may have been a tweeker, or methhead, as some mentioned. But she damn sure didn’t look skinny. 🤪
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

It ain't happenin'.

I hate ads.

Must be something with your browser Geno. I hear a few others hear complain about that.
Same Same here.

funny thing, I found a Fox 23 story online and I had no problem with it asking me to turn off the adblocker.

Sure glad those computer folks know what they're doing............... laugh
Originally Posted by wyoelk
How is that even possible. Every car I have ever ridden in has those locked up. There are a couple electric release buttons but none in the back.

There was a similar incident here about 20 years ago.
Cop put a woman in the front seat of his patrol car and handcuffed her hands in the front, because he felt sorry for her, as she was crying.
He had a Remington 870 Riot Gun mounted and locked in one of those rigs that stands up in the front seat floorboard. He was out of his car talking to his supervisor and she managed to rack the slide and put a load of buckshot through the roof of the car. 😂

It ain't happenin'.

I hate ads.

Same Same here.

funny thing, I found a Fox 23 story online and I had no problem with it asking me to turn off the adblocker.

Sure glad those computer folks know what they're doing............... laugh

LOL
Is it common practice for the OK SO to carry their AR’s in the backseat?
Standard response. Insufficient police training - could have been avoided with more and better training.
What was the reason for the initial arrest or detention?
Originally Posted by wyoelk
the article says she managed to get to the button.
That methhead/drunken biotch must have have wanted to get even with that dude. He probably called her in and wanted her removed or detoxed.
Our patrol cars have the long guns between the front seats secured and the cannot be accessed by anyone in the back seat cuffed or not cuffed. Not sure how this Incident happened. The release buttons are even father away from the partition and are small in size. This could have been a training issue but, I do not know anything about that department. I can say that due to man power issues training hours are at the minimum. Now, most have to work a double on a training day. We just do not have the people to allow a dedicated training day. We are hiring, come on haters now's your chance.
she should not have done that, but dang, the cop is the one that screwed up with not securing her OR his AR
Or if it was secured, how so. I have had one female get out of one cuff one time. I put it back on and it was was tight and she was not happy with how it fit after that. She complained the whole way to the DC.
Originally Posted by reivertom

LOL. She may have been a tweeker, or methhead, as some mentioned. But she damn sure didn’t look skinny. 🤪
In Oklahoma, they feed their tweekers corn.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Our patrol cars have the long guns between the front seats secured and the cannot be accessed by anyone in the back seat cuffed or not cuffed. Not sure how this Incident happened. The release buttons are even father away from the partition and are small in size. This could have been a training issue but, I do not know anything about that department. I can say that due to man power issues training hours are at the minimum. Now, most have to work a double on a training day. We just do not have the people to allow a dedicated training day. We are hiring, come on haters now's your chance.

Nobody wants to put their money where their mouth is.......everyone can shoot better, run faster, drive better, think quicker, until it's time to do so.

It's way easier to talk scheit from the bleachers.
Good-lookin woman.

That’s methed up!
Oklahoma woman slips out of cuffs, shoots man and deputy from back of police cruiser, video shows

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma...n-deputy-back-police-cruiser-video-shows

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
It's OBVIOUSLY the AR-15's fault.. Gotta ban 'em from all LEO's..
Originally Posted by CCCC
Standard response. Insufficient police training - could have been avoided with more and better training.
Feeling silly if I need to explain a post which maybe seemed odd to some, but this was tongue-in-cheek noting the repeated quotes from all sorts of sources when things like this happen..

The isolated view from here - zero experience as a LEO - is that the fault was simply poor performance by the officer - cuff job and equipment access - and that could have been much, much more costly.
Just last week here, 18yo beats up boyfriend, slips cuffs, kicks out back window of Cop car, escapes with two of her crazy friends. Luckily nobody could drive, might have been Asian I dunno.

https://www.ktsa.com/woman-assaults...-to-get-away-from-bexar-county-deputies/
© 24hourcampfire