Home
Posted By: jnyork Covid question - 08/21/22
The CDC has now admitted it was all a big screw-up, masks, 6 feet of separation, closed up stores, kids locked out of schools, mandatory shots and boosters, all for naught.

So, then, will our exalted leaders in the Armed Forces now back off from discharging thousands of military men and women because they didn't get the poke?

Holding my breath here. whistle
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Essential
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Time will tell and then we'll know.

Until then, countless posters will state that the positively know what DoD will do and we'll see pissing matches galore.
Right

School and work would kill you, but Walmarks and Lowe’s etc were just fine

LMAO
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
I still say put voting booth's at Walmart (since it's safe) and get rid of mail in.

Still got time for the midterm variant. Anyone gonna guess what it will be?
Posted By: deflave Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Birdfugker thinks COVID shots give him tons of antibodies.

LOL
Posted By: slumlord Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Right

LMAO

BLM rallies and parades and setting the federal courthouse on fire in Nashville while marching with Mayor Cooperwere all a-ok

But God forbid we have a high school graduation on the football field. That was our dumbfukk negro morgan freeman mfker school director.
And convenience stores were totally safe if you wore a mask
Crime scene tape on the swing sets.

Drive-thru boogers are safe. Dine-in boogers are deadly.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Right

LMAO

BLM rallies and parades and setting the federal courthouse on fire in Nashville while marching with Mayor Cooperwere all a-ok

But God forbid we have a high school graduation on the football field. That was our dumbfukk negro morgan freeman mfker school director.

No biggie. Tens of thousands of businesses went under and homes got foreclosed but the jubies in the banking and foreclosure business made some good real estate acquisitions real cheap.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Right

LMAO

No biggie. Tens of thousands of businesses went under and homes got foreclosed but the jubies in the banking and foreclosure business made some good real estate acquisitions real cheap.

Yeah but CockSocket says the vaccines work, so.

LOL
Free places to wait in line to find out if you are sick or not. LOL
Kingston telling me I’m not a doctor.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

In all fairness to him... he had many positions on the Rona...

Much like covering red, black and green at the same time... when playing Roulette.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by jnyork
The CDC has now admitted it was all a big screw-up, masks, 6 feet of separation, closed up stores, kids locked out of schools, mandatory shots and boosters, all for naught.

So, then, will our exalted leaders in the Armed Forces now back off from discharging thousands of military men and women because they didn't get the poke?

Holding my breath here. whistle
can you point me to a link on an actual article? I sure got a few people I'd like to send that too.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Lowes was packed the hole time most patrons was maskless no Covid police
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Right

LMAO

Don’t forget rap concerts and lollapalooza.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

In all fairness to him... he had many positions on the Rona...

Much like covering red, black and green at the same time... when playing Roulette.

Uh-huh.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Right

LMAO

LOL

They do work, just not as the CDC and FDA said. Made big pharma a lot of money. Wish I knew when it was big pharma went to work for our tyrannical govt. The meds and vaxes they made years ago did a pretty good job of preventing tetanus, typhoid, pertussis, TB, polio, etc and the meds they made to treat many debilitating conditions and diseases worked pretty good and essentially doubled our average lifespan since 1900.

I guess many people who spent their life learning and seeing the positive results of recommended treatments could be thrown off the trail when, without warning, the Govt and FDA and big pharma and the CDC turned against us.

Just because some aren't blessed with the gift of perfection as some of us are doesnt necessarily mean they should be cast in the trash bin of history when some would prefer it if it helped them have a chance to beat their chest and proclaim their superiority, a frequent imperfection of those afflicted with the mental conditions like the Napolean Complex or Narcissism.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Right

LMAO

LOL

So did "dr jdollar" in the Africa forum. Freaking retard.
How many people died and how many lives changed whos to blame there’s no recourse but wait there is dr fauci
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
The restrictions had nothing to do with COVID.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
It was all part of a broader strategy to get rid of Trump at all cost.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Maybe the bigger question is... where did the Rona come from?

I think maybe the story about some dude in Wuhan eating a BBQ bat is possibly no longer 100% accurate as well.

Maybe?

LOL
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Every employee fired because they refused to be a science experiment with this shidt should be made whole with loss of wages, potential earning potential at minimum. Them that made the call, private or public sector to require it should kill themselves. With a very public apology before jumping.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Right

LMAO

LOL

So did "dr jdollar" in the Africa forum. Freaking retard.

Hey now...take it easy.

Doc Rocket is the smartest man in the world....was wrong the most and most often...and has money and let's us hunt and pays for shìt.

A hero. Just a little wooopsie.

LOL
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
It was all part of a broader strategy to get rid of Trump at all cost.
That says it all
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
There should be war crime charges brought against the federales, CDC, Fauci, who, etc. They should all be facing execution.
I’ve heard there reorganizing the cdc
Posted By: Stophel Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Eh covid was nothing. Just wait 'til the next plandemic! That one will really get people's attention!

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Posted By: funshooter Re: Covid question - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
There should be war crime charges brought against the federales, CDC, Fauci, who, etc. They should all be facing execution.

You forgot the word
Public

Public Executions
They should have about 10 every night on free TV
It would only take about 1000 years just to catch up with the Traitors we have right now.
© 24hourcampfire