Home
This man is not worthy to set foot on the grounds of Independence Hall let alone in the oval office......In his speech he accuses the MAGA Trump supporters of exactly what he and his own party are doing.....This man is a liar, a corrupt SOB and a decisive divider, ...It is he and his party who are violent, who hate the rule of law, hate the Constitution and hate the USA as founded.........This will backfire on this SOB slimeball.....
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
This man is not worthy to set foot on the grounds of Independence Hall let alone in the oval office......In his speech he accuses the MAGA Trump supporters of exactly what he and his own party are doing.....This man is a liar, a corrupt SOB and a decisive divider, ...It is he and his party who are violent, who hate the rule of law, hate the Constitution and hate the USA as founded.........This will backfire on this SOB slimeball.....

I agree 100%

100%. Sadly the Campfire happens to be 9/10ths Biden voters and supporters. Nothing but a bunch of slack jawwed Brandon supporters around here.
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
100%. Sadly the Campfire happens to be 9/10ths Biden voters and supporters. Nothing but a bunch of slack jawwed Brandon supporters around here.

smile yeup sure are.

Dave, heard this today,sad indeed.

Also caught the tale end of ''virginia just changed some voting laws' ,, democrats voted in mail in ballots?
So much good news I can't keep up.

And to think that the lefties believe 99% of everything biden tells them to believe.
Is it Disbelief..

Let Me add This..By any Means Necessary..

Hahaha Hahaha Bitches

Roll Them or They Roll You

How do you figure that?
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska

How do you figure that?

Biden Troll.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
From the shadows seek not earthly gifts, but seek out those of darkness standing in the light. Bring the dew down from the heavens. TR3M
His speech was disgraceful, but what did we expect? He's a pos. We all know what he's done to the country in the last 18 months. He's basically declaring war on those of us that support Trump. MAGA is something that is considered "extreme". Make America Great Again!!!!!!! FJB!!!!!
Everything is gloom and doom with these bidenistas.
I read the transcript of the speech. I'm rather uplifted by it.

If Trump wasn't living inside their heads 24/7/365 this speech would not have happened.

If Trump and MAGA were supported by only a minority of Americans, they could be treated far more magnanimously.

If there was no chance of a Red Wave in November, we would not be seeing these ravings.

Joe needs to fire Karine and hire Baghdad Bob.
Man o Man We’re not getting It ..

There has never been a Time in this Modern Era When you’ve heard such Vitriol by a President toward his fellow Countrymen..

Reminds Me of the Battle Hymn of the Republic..

Sending Out a Mentally Diminish Poltergeist to Warn You that they have lost Patients with You should be enough input that their Cum’n with Extreme Prejudice..

Valerie and Susan have put on their War [bleep]’s ..

Prepare to Defend Yourself Bitches ..
Originally Posted by shaman

If Trump wasn't living inside their heads 24/7/365 this speech would not have happened.

If Trump and MAGA were supported by only a minority of Americans, they could be treated far more magnanimously.

If there was no chance of a Red Wave in November, we would not be seeing these ravings.

NWO Team just used Bidet to set the narrative that the left must prepare to join in with BLM, Antifa and their imported Mercenaries and move against the Anti globalists and Patriots in revolt to prevent the upcoming November elections with Anarchy.

Joe doesn't hire or fire schiett.

Still pounding the abortion deal. Calling all females to vote democrat.
It's all they have(and it will hurt us)
Everything else they've touched has turned to schit.
He's not the only one barking about Maga Republicans
They want every Trump voter dead or in prison.
Originally Posted by deflave
They want every Trump voter dead or in prison.

That's exactly what they want.

They want a one party govt., where nobody dare say "no" to anything they want to do.
In traditional American politics you would never see repeated attempts with failed slogans like you do this administration.

The media is so complicit they don’t even have to worry about it any more.
FJB
With a Spoon Full of Sugar.. The Hemlock Goes Down..

Wonder what Mary Poppins is doing right now ..

Prolly working on those Camp Plans her and The Dual Citizen with Greek Last Name had on the Drawing Board ..

Those Gymnasium size Shower Facilities..

Roll Them or They Roll You
In traditional American politics you would never see repeated attempts with failed slogans like you do this administration.

Never seen a politician talk about his opponent in this way.
Damn sure never heard one attack the voters like this.

220 years ago that speech alone would have started some serious
violence. I'm not schooled on the particulars of Pre-Cival War speeches
but I've never heard mention of such rhetoric even then.

Thanks for reading... and Cliff Noting your opinion here...
Watching FJB... or even listening to him... is like watching high crime occur without compunction, consequence or concern.
Pure disgrace like any fool that voted for him!
Biden’s 2021 Inauguration Speech.

His handlers sure changed their tactics in 18 months from ‘A President for all the people, and a ‘Uniter’ to “Let’s rid America of these MAGA Republicans.

Brandon’s Speech….Try not to puke, if you read it.

🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫

🖕🏾JB

The United States Capitol

11:52 AM EST

THE PRESIDENT: Chief Justice Roberts, Vice President Harris, Speaker Pelosi, Leader Schumer, Leader McConnell, Vice President Pence, distinguished guests, and my fellow Americans.

This is America’s day.

This is democracy’s day.

A day of history and hope.

Of renewal and resolve.

Through a crucible for the ages America has been tested anew and America has risen to the challenge.

Today, we celebrate the triumph not of a candidate, but of a cause, the cause of democracy.

The will of the people has been heard and the will of the people has been heeded.

We have learned again that democracy is precious.

Democracy is fragile.

And at this hour, my friends, democracy has prevailed.

So now, on this hallowed ground where just days ago violence sought to shake this Capitol’s very foundation, we come together as one nation, under God, indivisible, to carry out the peaceful transfer of power as we have for more than two centuries.

We look ahead in our uniquely American way – restless, bold, optimistic – and set our sights on the nation we know we can be and we must be.

I thank my predecessors of both parties for their presence here.

I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

You know the resilience of our Constitution and the strength of our nation.

As does President Carter, who I spoke to last night but who cannot be with us today, but whom we salute for his lifetime of service.

I have just taken the sacred oath each of these patriots took — an oath first sworn by George Washington.

But the American story depends not on any one of us, not on some of us, but on all of us.

On “We the People” who seek a more perfect Union.

This is a great nation and we are a good people.

Over the centuries through storm and strife, in peace and in war, we have come so far. But we still have far to go.

We will press forward with speed and urgency, for we have much to do in this winter of peril and possibility.

Much to repair.

Much to restore.

Much to heal.

Much to build.

And much to gain.

Few periods in our nation’s history have been more challenging or difficult than the one we’re in now.

A once-in-a-century virus silently stalks the country.

It’s taken as many lives in one year as America lost in all of World War II.

Millions of jobs have been lost.

Hundreds of thousands of businesses closed.

A cry for racial justice some 400 years in the making moves us. The dream of justice for all will be deferred no longer.

A cry for survival comes from the planet itself. A cry that can’t be any more desperate or any more clear.

And now, a rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.

To overcome these challenges – to restore the soul and to secure the future of America – requires more than words.

It requires that most elusive of things in a democracy:

Unity.

Unity.

In another January in Washington, on New Year’s Day 1863, Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

When he put pen to paper, the President said, “If my name ever goes down into history it will be for this act and my whole soul is in it.”

My whole soul is in it.

Today, on this January day, my whole soul is in this:

Bringing America together.

Uniting our people.

And uniting our nation.

I ask every American to join me in this cause.

Uniting to fight the common foes we face:

Anger, resentment, hatred.

Extremism, lawlessness, violence.

Disease, joblessness, hopelessness.

With unity we can do great things. Important things.

We can right wrongs.

We can put people to work in good jobs.

We can teach our children in safe schools.

We can overcome this deadly virus.

We can reward work, rebuild the middle class, and make health care
secure for all.

We can deliver racial justice.

We can make America, once again, the leading force for good in the world.

I know speaking of unity can sound to some like a foolish fantasy.

I know the forces that divide us are deep and they are real.

But I also know they are not new.

Our history has been a constant struggle between the American ideal that we are all created equal and the harsh, ugly reality that racism, nativism, fear, and demonization have long torn us apart.

The battle is perennial.

Victory is never assured.

Through the Civil War, the Great Depression, World War, 9/11, through struggle, sacrifice, and setbacks, our “better angels” have always prevailed.

In each of these moments, enough of us came together to carry all of us forward.

And, we can do so now.

History, faith, and reason show the way, the way of unity.

We can see each other not as adversaries but as neighbors.

We can treat each other with dignity and respect.

We can join forces, stop the shouting, and lower the temperature.

For without unity, there is no peace, only bitterness and fury.

No progress, only exhausting outrage.

No nation, only a state of chaos.

This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward.

And, we must meet this moment as the United States of America.

If we do that, I guarantee you, we will not fail.

We have never, ever, ever failed in America when we have acted together.

And so today, at this time and in this place, let us start afresh.

All of us.

Let us listen to one another.

Hear one another.
See one another.

Show respect to one another.

Politics need not be a raging fire destroying everything in its path.

Every disagreement doesn’t have to be a cause for total war.

And, we must reject a culture in which facts themselves are manipulated and even manufactured.

My fellow Americans, we have to be different than this.

America has to be better than this.

And, I believe America is better than this.

Just look around.

Here we stand, in the shadow of a Capitol dome that was completed amid the Civil War, when the Union itself hung in the balance.

Yet we endured and we prevailed.

Here we stand looking out to the great Mall where Dr. King spoke of his dream.

Here we stand, where 108 years ago at another inaugural, thousands of protestors tried to block brave women from marching for the right to vote.

Today, we mark the swearing-in of the first woman in American history elected to national office – Vice President Kamala Harris.

Don’t tell me things can’t change.

Here we stand across the Potomac from Arlington National Cemetery, where heroes who gave the last full measure of devotion rest in eternal peace.

And here we stand, just days after a riotous mob thought they could use violence to silence the will of the people, to stop the work of our democracy, and to drive us from this sacred ground.

That did not happen.

It will never happen.

Not today.

Not tomorrow.

Not ever.

To all those who supported our campaign I am humbled by the faith you have placed in us.

To all those who did not support us, let me say this: Hear me out as we move forward. Take a measure of me and my heart.

And if you still disagree, so be it.

That’s democracy. That’s America. The right to dissent peaceably, within the guardrails of our Republic, is perhaps our nation’s greatest strength.

Yet hear me clearly: Disagreement must not lead to disunion.

And I pledge this to you: I will be a President for all Americans.

I will fight as hard for those who did not support me as for those who did.

Many centuries ago, Saint Augustine, a saint of my church, wrote that a people was a multitude defined by the common objects of their love.

What are the common objects we love that define us as Americans?

I think I know.

Opportunity.

Security.

Liberty.

Dignity.

Respect.

Honor.

And, yes, the truth.

Recent weeks and months have taught us a painful lesson.

There is truth and there are lies.

Lies told for power and for profit.

And each of us has a duty and responsibility, as citizens, as Americans, and especially as leaders – leaders who have pledged to honor our Constitution and protect our nation — to defend the truth and to defeat the lies.

I understand that many Americans view the future with some fear and trepidation.

I understand they worry about their jobs, about taking care of their families, about what comes next.

I get it.

But the answer is not to turn inward, to retreat into competing factions, distrusting those who don’t look like you do, or worship the way you do, or don’t get their news from the same sources you do.

We must end this uncivil war that pits red against blue, rural versus urban, conservative versus liberal.

We can do this if we open our souls instead of hardening our hearts.

If we show a little tolerance and humility.

If we’re willing to stand in the other person’s shoes just for a moment.
Because here is the thing about life: There is no accounting for what fate will deal you.

There are some days when we need a hand.

There are other days when we’re called on to lend one.

That is how we must be with one another.

And, if we are this way, our country will be stronger, more prosperous, more ready for the future.

My fellow Americans, in the work ahead of us, we will need each other.

We will need all our strength to persevere through this dark winter.

We are entering what may well be the toughest and deadliest period of the virus.

We must set aside the politics and finally face this pandemic as one nation.

I promise you this: as the Bible says weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning.

We will get through this, together

The world is watching today.

So here is my message to those beyond our borders: America has been tested and we have come out stronger for it.

We will repair our alliances and engage with the world once again.

Not to meet yesterday’s challenges, but today’s and tomorrow’s.

We will lead not merely by the example of our power but by the power of our example.

We will be a strong and trusted partner for peace, progress, and security.

We have been through so much in this nation.

And, in my first act as President, I would like to ask you to join me in a moment of silent prayer to remember all those we lost this past year to the pandemic.

To those 400,000 fellow Americans – mothers and fathers, husbands and wives, sons and daughters, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.

We will honor them by becoming the people and nation we know we can and should be.

Let us say a silent prayer for those who lost their lives, for those they left behind, and for our country.

Amen.

This is a time of testing.

We face an attack on democracy and on truth.

A raging virus.

Growing inequity.

The sting of systemic racism.

A climate in crisis.

America’s role in the world.

Any one of these would be enough to challenge us in profound ways.

But the fact is we face them all at once, presenting this nation with the gravest of responsibilities.

Now we must step up.

All of us.

It is a time for boldness, for there is so much to do.

And, this is certain.

We will be judged, you and I, for how we resolve the cascading crises of our era.

Will we rise to the occasion?

Will we master this rare and difficult hour?

Will we meet our obligations and pass along a new and better world for our children?

I believe we must and I believe we will.

And when we do, we will write the next chapter in the American story.

It’s a story that might sound something like a song that means a lot to me.

It’s called “American Anthem” and there is one verse stands out for me:

“The work and prayers
of centuries have brought us to this day
What shall be our legacy?
What will our children say?…
Let me know in my heart
When my days are through
America
America
I gave my best to you.”

Let us add our own work and prayers to the unfolding story of our nation.

If we do this then when our days are through our children and our children’s children will say of us they gave their best.

They did their duty.

They healed a broken land.
My fellow Americans, I close today where I began, with a sacred oath.

Before God and all of you I give you my word.

I will always level with you.

I will defend the Constitution.

I will defend our democracy.

I will defend America.

I will give my all in your service thinking not of power, but of possibilities.

Not of personal interest, but of the public good.

And together, we shall write an American story of hope, not fear.

Of unity, not division.

Of light, not darkness.

An American story of decency and dignity.

Of love and of healing.

Of greatness and of goodness.

May this be the story that guides us.

The story that inspires us.

The story that tells ages yet to come that we answered the call of history.

We met the moment.

That democracy and hope, truth and justice, did not die on our watch but thrived.

That our America secured liberty at home and stood once again as a beacon to the world.

That is what we owe our forebearers, one another, and generations to follow.

So, with purpose and resolve we turn to the tasks of our time.

Sustained by faith.

Driven by conviction.

And, devoted to one another and to this country we love with all our hearts.

May God bless America and may God protect our troops.

Thank you, America.

END

12:13 pm EST
Larry Grathwohl interview about Bill Ayer’s, Obamas friend and mentor.

Originally Posted by rong
It's all they have(and it will hurt us)
Everything else they've touched has turned to schit.
He's not the only one barking about Maga Republicans

No he is not, Mitch McConnell and RNC chair McDaniels are not only barking about MAGA Republicans winning in the Primaries, they are spending million in order to stop them in the General as well.
Fugk the GOP
We have a lot of work to do.
Originally Posted by akrange

There has never been a Time in this Modern Era When you’ve heard such Vitriol by a President toward his fellow Countrymen..

Reminds Me of the Battle Hymn of the Republic..

Sending Out a Mentally Diminish Poltergeist to Warn You that they have lost Patients with You should be enough input that their Cum’n with Extreme Prejudice..

Valerie and Susan have put on their War [bleep]’s ..

Prepare to Defend Yourself Bitches ..

Paraphrase “against all enemies foreign and domestic”. He took an oath against himself. “We have met the enemy and he is us”. Bout time to cut “us” off. Putin’s Bidet is told he wants a war, foreign or domestic. Defiant,egotistical traitor. I hope he lives long enough to hang.

A song of David.

35 Lord, oppose those who oppose me.
Fight those who fight me.
2 Pick up your shields, large and small.
Get up and help me!
3 Take a spear and javelin
and fight those who are chasing me.
Tell me, “I will rescue you.”
4 Some people are trying to kill me.
Disappoint them and make them ashamed.
Make them turn and run away.
They are planning to hurt me.
Defeat and embarrass them.
5 Make them like chaff blown by the wind.[a]
Let them be chased by the Lord’s angel.
6 Make their road dark and slippery.
Let the Lord’s angel chase them.
7 I did nothing wrong, but they tried to trap me.
For no reason at all, they dug a pit to catch me.
8 So let them fall into their own traps.
Let them stumble into their own nets.
Let some unknown danger catch them.
9 Then I will rejoice in the Lord.
I will be happy when he saves me.
Sounds to me like the speech of a guy who is building concentration camps. We are not being disagreed with; we are being demonized.
No peaceful solution. He has declared war on us.
I am hoping he is a lame duck within 4 months, with the new Congress teeing up corruption hearings and an impeachment.

I'd argue that 0bama expressed the same sentiments.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I'd argue that 0bama exhibited the same sentiments.

Or all those dumb azz tweets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
FU Biden
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
LMAO ☝🏽

🦫
Not Biden's words. Biden is an empty shell doing exactly as he is told. The sacrificial hero, sent to strike the match. Tis easy to lose sight of that. Obama and his handlers are grinning from ear to ear.
I wonder how many times sleepy Joe crapped his diaper yelling all of that rhetoric about us nonviolent Trump supporters?
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Not Biden's words. Biden is an empty shell doing exactly as he is told. The sacrificial hero, sent to strike the match. Tis easy to lose sight of that. Obama and his handlers are grinning from ear to ear.

The magic knee grow's third term even though he is a puppet himself.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Yep.

Both of the Traitorous POS’s should have been strung up the first time they occupied the White House.

You're asleep at the wheel.

WAKE TF UP.
Originally Posted by Morewood
FU Biden

Wish this ignorant f*** would do the world a favor and walk off a dock.
FU Biden

Who the heck designed that set and imagery......Marilyn Manson or Satan?
Originally Posted by RJY66
FU Biden

Who the heck designed that set and imagery......Marilyn Manson or Satan?

Satan. Of course.

The DemonRats Hero.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You're asleep at the wheel.

WAKE TF UP.

Yep. And lay off the Whiskey. 🤪
The guy is an open despot. Actually, he's the front man for a cabal of despots.
Originally Posted by longarm

Fixed it for ya.' smile

Joe Biden is what passes for a ni gg er in Delaware

Obviously, Biden is just parroting what his handlers tell him to say. He's never had an original thought in his life.

I don't doubt that he knows what he's saying. But I suspect that his dementia prevents him from totally understanding the implications of it.
Conservatives finally are fed up coming to the gun fight with knives. Libs can't stand not getting their way. It's going to be a battle. A long battle bathed in blood but I feel that is what it's going to take to steer this ship in the right direction. What Trump tried to do and how he was fought opened the eyes of the conservatives. Hopefully we do not forget and fight on. It's going to get a lot uglier. In the past when confronted with progressives, I just let it slide. Went back home and did me. Nonconfrontational. Not anymore.
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
Conservatives finally are fed up coming to the gun fight with knives. Libs can't stand not getting their way. It's going to be a battle. A long battle bathed in blood but I feel that is what it's going to take to steer this ship in the right direction. What Trump tried to do and how he was fought opened the eyes of the conservatives. Hopefully we do not forget and fight on. It's going to get a lot uglier. In the past when confronted with progressives, I just let it slide. Went back home and did me. Nonconfrontational. Not anymore.

Ok, sorta agree....but before the blood-letting starts, let us see what happens after the midterm elections.

You are on the wrong campfire....we are 9/10ths Republican/Conservative voters and supporters.
Biden, going scorched earth shows the level of concern his advisers and strategist have about the looming midterms.

IMO, throwing dementia boy out there to publicly accuse 85 million plus Americans of being fascist and anti democracy has no downside ~ Biden is history after his first term.

A ‘Hail to Mary’ and hoping his divisive rhetoric will energize the Left to turn out and vote against the evil empire of MAGA is their only option....What were they gonna say? Joe’s been the great unifier and savior of America? Yeah, that would sound even more absurd.

🦫
As always, democrats offer nothing substantive. Just attacks on conservatives.

Far to many are unaware that Obama us and was just a puppet.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
What were they gonna say? Joe’s been the great unifier and savior of America? Yeah, that would sound even more absurd.

Good point there.
Voting and Dominion will save America.
A ‘Hail to Mary’ and hoping his divisive rhetoric will energize the Left to turn out and vote against the evil empire of MAGA is their only option....

🦫

That was a large part of it.

Fearmongering to the same Covtards who wore double masks while driving alone in the car.

Why not? Hell, they believed every word Fauci told them.
A ‘Hail to Mary’ and hoping his divisive rhetoric will energize the Left to turn out and vote against the evil empire of MAGA is their only option....What were they gonna say? Joe’s been the great unifier and savior of America? Yeah, that would sound even more absurd.

🦫
I don’t think so. They have total control of The Ballot Box and need not concern themselves with votes.

This is about pitting Americans against Americans, instigating controversy and violence. Look for the FBI to start this snowball rolling causing total chaos and violence all across America.

Followed by Martial Law and a total crackdown and war against half the country. Votes don’t matter, it’s now time for them to Use Force to silence the silent majority.

If it weren’t for LE, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas.

Know your enemy and where they live.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
A ‘Hail to Mary’ and hoping his divisive rhetoric will energize the Left to turn out and vote against the evil empire of MAGA is their only option....

🦫

That was a large part of it.

Fearmongering to the same Covtards who wore double masks while driving alone in the car.

Why not? Hell, they believed every word Fauci told them.

Running it up the flagpole early, and seeing if it sticks. I also believe they want a reaction to justify their constant claims about the evils of "Trumpism". Just another day in the third term of Barry Mugabe.
I didn’t watch Brandon’s speech last night. I read this morning that only CNN and MSNBC carried it live, with all the major networks electing not to show it.

Any thoughts on why some cable and all national networks said “Nyet” to running his speech?

🦫
Cause they know he's a f U C ktard
Originally Posted by jaguartx

NWO Team just used Bidet to set the narrative that the left must prepare to join in with BLM, Antifa and their imported Mercenaries and move against the Anti globalists and Patriots in revolt to prevent the upcoming November elections with Anarchy.

Honestly, I can see Biden losing part of the left. Especially as things continue to spiral down. If Biden thinks “MAGA Republicans” are the only ones that have lost faith in their government he is sadly mistaken.
Originally Posted by Futura
Honestly, I can see Biden losing part of the left. Especially as things continue to spiral down. If Biden thinks “MAGA Republicans” are the only ones that have lost faith in their government he is sadly mistaken.

Biden and his administration aren't far ENOUGH Left for lots of them.

But they'll line up around the block to vote for whoever has a (D) beside their name.

L.W.
Any thoughts on why some cable and all national networks said “Nyet” to running his speech?

🦫

Because they know it will hurt the brand?
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
His speech was disgraceful, but what did we expect? He's a pos. We all know what he's done to the country in the last 18 months. He's basically declaring war on those of us that support Trump. MAGA is something that is considered "extreme". Make America Great Again!!!!!!! FJB!!!!!

Exactly, that lying bastard, ain't worth dog schit. I heard that Today he's rephrased his words some. The lying piece of schit meant every word he said though.
What did I get from slojoe's speech? He HATES 50% of the country.
You need to watch one of Hitler's speeches and note the similarities.

Banners, military, background etc.

Biden is heading toward becoming that person.
[quote=UpThePole]You need to watch one of Hitler's speeches and note the similarities.

Biden is heading toward becoming that person.[/quote

Agreed, But, Hitler had most of the German people supporting and following him though. He did have that Valkyrie thing against him though. Sadly failed though.
Honestly, I see this as the latest attempt to throw dry schit at a wall and hope it sticks. Doesn't matter what Biden does, his ratings keep dropping. They're just trying something different and it'll probably fail too. Biden's slowly sinking in quick sand so the harder he tries to struggle, the faster he'll fall.
He sure can't talk about all his great accomplishments.
A garbage speech from a piece of garbage.
Originally Posted by UpThePole
You need to watch one of Hitler's speeches and note the similarities.

Biden is heading toward becoming that person.

He sure wants to.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Honestly, I see this as the latest attempt to throw dry schit at a wall and hope it sticks. Doesn't matter what Biden does, his ratings keep dropping. They're just trying something different and it'll probably fail too. Biden's slowly sinking in quick sand so the harder he tries to struggle, the faster he'll fall.

Almost like he wants the people to hate him. Hummm. whistle
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Mad people are motivated to vote.

Their side forget that it works both ways... laugh
Biden has been a disgrace his whole life. This is nothing new. Besides he is only repeating what he is told to say! He’s a mentally compromised idiot.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

That is the perfect analogy of the magic knee grow.
Originally Posted by Futura
Originally Posted by jaguartx

That is not of real concern for the NWO right now. They see a giant Red Wave coming.

The objective now is to ready the BLM, ANTIFA, imported mercenaries from the middle east, the illegal militant aliens, the early released prison criminals and leftists one percenters to get ready to take up arms and join in the anarchy and riots and pillaging and plundering in order to block the coming elections in major cities so the left can complain the election must be postponed and mail in ballots must be allowed as the rioting Trumpsters have made it too dangerous for people to vote.
Originally Posted by steve4102

🦫
I don’t think so. They have total control of The Ballot Box and need not concern themselves with votes.

This is about pitting Americans against Americans, instigating controversy and violence. Look for the FBI to start this snowball rolling causing total chaos and violence all across America.

Followed by Martial Law and a total crackdown and war against half the country. Votes don’t matter.

Votes will matter by November.
I won't read his speech. I didn't watch it either. But I would have watched had I thought there was a chance the roof would cave in while he spoke.
They are desperately looking for a Reichstag Fire.
Biden, going scorched earth shows the level of concern his advisers and strategist have about the looming midterms.

IMO, throwing dementia boy out there to publicly accuse 85 million plus Americans of being fascist and anti democracy has no downside ~ Biden is history after his first term.

🦫

Yep. Fuggers are desperate. 🤪

The media are a bunch of braindead whores who would say anything to keep their j.o.b.s.
I didn’t watch his speech. I heard a few clips. It’s obviously about demonizing us. A big part of the demonizing is as simple as a desperate attempt at wanting to win a second term in 2024. He wants the sheeple to see a Trump MAGA 2024 run appear as a bunch of fringe crazy people.
Biden is a disgrace to the human race, the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on America!
When Biden started feeling the heat for his comments last night, he softened his position a bit. He acknowledged that not all Trump voters/supporters are evil, these are:

“I do think anyone who calls for the use of violence, fails to condemn violence when it is used, refuses to acknowledge when an election has been won,..."

Biden was ominously quiet during the summer riots. While $2,000,000,000,000.00 dollars worth of damage (by some accounts) was done, Biden sat on the sidelines, saying nothing until politically staying silent became dangerous, and even then it was obvious that he wasn't doing so with any degree of conviction.

His own press secretary called Trump an illegitimate president and failed to acknowledge Stacy Abram's loss to Kemp. Jean-Pierre was very vocal about that. Here's one link to her quotes. https://www.rnla.org/new_wh_press_sec_has_history_as_election_results_truther

They don't even care about being openly hypocritical anymore.
They just think we're too stupid to notice it. Unfortunately many are that stupid, but I think more and more people see the light every day.
The issue covered most at length in his speech was the contention that “MAGA Republicans” were gonna screw with the upcoming elections.

From this I get that they feel most threatened by election reform and closely supervised elections.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The issue covered most at length in his speech was the contention that “MAGA Republicans” were gonna screw with the upcoming elections.

From this I get that they feel most threatened by election reform and closely supervised elections.

Yes they know the ''stop the count'' at 2am biden way behind then surges ahead and running the republicans out of the room then covering the windows ain't gonna fly this go-round.

LOL

You have to be the laziest student of history the world has ever seen.
If Sycamore starts a thread about an old copper mine, 3/4 of you idiots will converse with the sack of schit.

This country is fugked.
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by longarm

Fixed it for ya.' smile

He really wants to be a dictator thing is he's too weak just a puppet doing as told.
If Sycamore starts a thread about an old copper mine, 3/4 of you idiots will converse with the sack of schit.

This country is fugked.

wearing velcro sneakers watching foxnews

Really? ‘Least I’m #1 at something.

Anyhoo here’s the transcript so you can read it too...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/01/us/politics/biden-speech-transcript.html

Whoever wrote the script brung up Republicans gonna be screwing with elections seven or eight times.

Next up was Republicans gonna be inciting violence around five times.

Abortion, homosexual marriage just once, closed out with clean energy.

The scriptwriters had “X” amount of words that could fit in the speech, that’s how they apportioned them.
It looked like an old time KKK meeting without the hoods.
You ladies are solid Biden/Harris voters. Can't believe ya'll would vote in Obama's third term, Obama 2.0 and then complain about what you voted in???

This place is infested with NEA union members. Like walking thru a pronoun sensitive minefield.
You ladies are solid Biden/Harris voters. Can't believe ya'll would vote in Obama's third term, Obama 2.0 and then complain about what you voted in???

This place is infested with NEA union members. Like walking thru a pronoun sensitive minefield.

Interesting schtick.
FJB- LGB
All I have to say is We haven’t played cowboys and democrats yet.
Didn’t work out so well for the Indians

You sound like Jim. “Half of white Christians vote for Democrats.” Half of whites much less white Christians do not vote for Democrats.

“90% of Fire members vote for democrats.” Based on what? Full disclosure Jim’s wrong IMO but I respect Jim. You’re just a tard.

Really? ‘Least I’m #1 at something.

Anyhoo here’s the transcript so you can read it too...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/01/us/politics/biden-speech-transcript.html

Whoever wrote the script brung up Republicans gonna be screwing with elections seven or eight times.

Next up was Republicans gonna be inciting violence around five times.

Abortion, homosexual marriage just once, closed out with clean energy.

The scriptwriters had “X” amount of words that could fit in the speech, that’s how they apportioned them.

Strong work, Birdfugker.
Hitler's ghost approves of Joeys speech.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Hitler's ghost approves of Joeys speech.

His handlers set up a big televised speech not in response to some big crisis event, but to specifically demonize the Right over the upcoming elections.

Another example, along with political violence, of the Left accusing us of what they do themselves.

So are they gonna challenge election results they don’t like? If they do the MSM will be in their corner and be all over it.
He needs a change of clothes !

Lights are on, no one's home.
As I said, he's been watching Adolph's old movies !

up yours DS.............
Originally Posted by Dre
FJB- LGB

Not to be racist or anything to Native Americans but, it didn't turn out to damn good for them. And they fought pretty damn hard. I don't see the dumicrats fighting much.
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by Dre
FJB- LGB

Not to be racist or anything to Native Americans but, it didn't turn out to damn good for them. And they fought pretty damn hard. I don't see the dumicrats fighting much.
No, but LEO and the Military will follow orders and fight plenty much.
© 24hourcampfire