Home
Posted By: SYSOP You better bury Ned right ... - 10/10/22
Deserve's Got Nothing to Do With it.
Burns is the duck of death.
Oh damn, my first sighting of a SYSOP post.
I'm outta here
Is Ned an Ork or a Uke?

It is all very confusing to me anymore...
He's bang'N that injun squaw so you know he's a uke, she seems like a good woman tho
I was building a house.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
We all got it comin' kid..
...I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned....
Free ones?
Is it an anniversary since Unforgiven came out?
[video:yahoo]
[/video]
One of the best westerns Clint has done for sure
It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
You better not cut up nor otherwise harm no whores ! Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of beitches.
Nerve racking sons of bitches….like playing cards with my brothers kids or something
Originally Posted by viking
Agreed.
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Nerve racking sons of bitches….like playing cards with my brothers kids or something
Wrong movie. That was Tombstone.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Agreed.

Definitely a classic.
All movies that go overboard with special effects get a thumbs down from me. I prefer the keep it simple, keep it mostly real approach.
Go ahead, pick it up.
I guess you think I'm kicking you Bob.
Woke remake will be made soon ...
Innocent of what ?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Agreed.

Definitely a classic.
All movies that go overboard with special effects get a thumbs down from me. I prefer the keep it simple, keep it mostly real approach.

So agreed. There are just a handful of westerns that seem authentic in speech and setting and pace etc.. to me.

What you said strikes a nerve with me. How can Superhero movies be so popular??? I enjoyed the original Superman movie with Christopher Reeves and maybe one after. It s new and impressive. I thought the original Batman movie was totally different than anything else and worthy ofd some praise.
Everything since and the recent crop just seems like greenscreen cartoons for simple adults.
I don’t think that Clint ever produced or co-produced a bad one that I can remember.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
I don’t think that Clint ever produced or co-produced a bad one that I can remember.
He was great in the three Spaghetti Westerns he starred in, too.
© 24hourcampfire