Home
Well, are ya? grin
Almost

Well not quite
I have an uncle you lives in Portsmouth if that counts???
I am.

Why?
Born and raised, but I've been gone for over 30 years.
Born their,
Peterborough.
Lived their for about 6 months as a baby in 63.
Then my parents moved back to Maine.

That NH 001 prefix SS # fuuuked me hard with 11 duty stations in 24 yrs.
I lived there for almost 30 years.
Is Tulsi up their showing her Tits campaigning now??

👍👍😳😳😀😀😀
Originally Posted by renegade50
Is Tulsi up their showing her Tits campaigning now??

👍👍😳😳😀😀😀

I’m on it
Tulsi left the Dems and chose to endorse Bolduc, because…

Of Me.

I’m tagging that. Cured her.
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
I am.

Why?
Just a joke, sir. I noticed a plethora of threads asking if folks were from nearly every other state. I thought I’d throw yours into the mix.
I'm not but my wife was born in Rochester and her family is still there.
Got a friend who moved there from here. Lives in Bow. Ended up with a manbun and exclusively drinks IPA. Still a good dude but…….🌈 Cmon man!
I talked to an Air Force guy from there about 19&87, think his name was Joe or Jim
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I talked to an Air Force guy from there about 19&87, think his name was Joe or Jim
Fascinating! I don’t believe I’ve ever met anyone from there.
Is that where Cornpops from?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Fascinating! I don’t believe I’ve ever met anyone from there.

Yeah, he said it gets cold up there
"Cow Hamster" you say? ..or "Nuke Hamster" when Seabrook was still lit up.
Yeah, I’ve been able to see three big Nuke subs as close as anyone should ever be able to, at the last dock on the naval Shipyard. Buddy had an apt literally as close as you could get to it without being on the Kittery side of the river. Neat. Crews always come to my restaurant for the discount.

Air Force does a lot of stuff out of Pease base. It’s all just a few miles away. It’s an interesting an active area.
Originally Posted by mrchongo

LOL.

Vermont’s got it ALL going on, right?

Bernie sux cox

At least our governor has the common sense to veto red flag laws, and any other anti 2A garbage.

I understand Vermont was the original “constitutional carry” state in the Union. But it’s come a far cry from there. It’s an extension of NY state and always will be.
I have family members that live in RI but I have never been there. Looking back while I was in the USARMY I met very few people from the New England States, mostly guys from NY and PENN. I always wondered why that was......
Originally Posted by mrchongo

LOL.

Vermont’s got it ALL going on, right?

Bernie sux cox.

At least our governor has the common sense to veto red flag laws, and any other anti 2A garbage.

I understand Vermont was the original “constitutional carry” state in the Union. But it’s come a far cry from there. It’s an extension of NY state and always will be.

Bernie is from Mass. And we are surely not an extension of NY. A few square miles of our state decides the political lean and it is maddening for people that work for a living.
I think every Hallmark Chrimmus movie I was is from there.
Any good sasquatch breeding grounds left up that way or just suburbia everywhere? Been looking for a new place. Also, a source for 9' gunny sacks.
My advisor at the Univ was from there.

Had to correct his pronunciation of simple words like

Carp..

had to remind him there was an "r" in that word because he pronounced it .......

Caaahp.
Quite a few people here from NH, lots that frequent the savage forum.
Originally Posted by Loggah
Yep. It must be a fine place!
Originally Posted by Loggah
Yep. It must be a fine place!
Gawwdamn right it is
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Any good sasquatch breeding grounds left up that way or just suburbia everywhere? Been looking for a new place. Also, a source for 9' gunny sacks.

The North Woods
I’ll have to get up there and check it out sometime. Do ya’ll let hillbillies in?
I’ll have to get up there and check it out sometime. Do ya’ll let hillbillies in?

Hell ya. Just stay away from Portsmouth. It’s the lib epicenter of the state.

Hell ya. Just stay away from Portsmouth. It’s the lib epicenter of the state.
Good information. Thank you, sir.
© 24hourcampfire