Posted By: 284LUVR Tested positive - 12/09/22
3/4 days ago. Ruff,.. really rough.

What's next ???
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Does it burn when you pee?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Praying for you Denny.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
What’s next? Well, that’s been man’s question since the beginning…
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Mine was not as bad as the flu. Mostly coughing and gack in my throat. Taste and smell were still there, but things tasted odd. However, now that I'm past it, I am short-winded with any effort at all. Can't seem to catch my breath.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Nothing really.

Get an antibiotic before it gets bad into your lungs though.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
TY, Richard.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
What’s next? Well, that’s been man’s question since the beginning…
LOL.

But seriously, good luck. Hope you get over it quick.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Son Jake still has no taste, or smell.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Most family member have had it, symptoms varied but most were over it in 3-4 days. Only know one friend who required hospitilization but he was a heavy smoker both cigarettes and marijuana user.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
News flash: I just read a news item that says researches have found that Pepto Bismol kills the COVID virus. No, I am NOT kidding.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
I think I had it a couple months ago. The doc tested me 3 times and all were negative but she said she was sure I had it. They can't win their government covid game show money without a positive test so she kept trying but never scored. I had a fever of 102 for 5 days and was wrung out but that's all. It never got to my lungs. I've had the flu worse than that.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
My 38 year old son and his girlfriend both have it. They drove to Mississippi and found someone to vacinate them when the "vaccine" first came out. They have taken 2 doses of Ivermectin each this week.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I think I had it a couple months ago. The doc tested me 3 times and all were negative but she said she was sure I had it. They can't win their government covid game show money without a positive test so she kept trying but never scored. I had a fever of 102 for 5 days and was wrung out but that's all. It never got to my lungs. I've had the flu worse than that.
I've heard lots of people say that they had it, but it never went to their lungs. That's sure a blessing. I wonder if its because they either get lots of sun exposure, or take Vitamin D3, which is said to block the virus from attaching to lung tissues.
Posted By: ribka Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've heard lots of people say that they had it, but it never went to their lungs. That's sure a blessing. I wonder if its because they either get lots of sun exposure, or take Vitamin D3, which is said to block the virus from attaching to lung tissues.

If you're proactive in your own health you can stop the the viral replication and cytokine storm before it spreads to the airways.

People are generally lazy and want an incompetent Dr to take care of them and its usually too late
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?
Seriously, does everybody go to the doctor for Flu and cold symptom's?
Originally Posted by irfubar
Not once in my life, and I've had the flu about a dozen times.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
News flash: I just read a news item that says researches have found that Pepto Bismol kills the COVID virus. No, I am NOT kidding.

I think I also read Pepcid AC - no ????

Get some xlear or budesonide nasal spray asap - and zpac to keep your lungs safer.
Originally Posted by kenjs1

I think I also read Pepcid AC - no ????
Yeah, that's been known for a while now. The news about Pepto is new, though.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
I used Benadryl to help me sleep at night and it was the turning point for me both times I had the Covid. Pepto is pretty benign so it could help on a couple of fronts.

kwg
I think I had it a couple months ago. The doc tested me 3 times and all were negative but she said she was sure I had it.

They gotta keep their wet dream going.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: mathman Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Nothing really.

For a virus?
Originally Posted by mathman
Nothing really.

For a virus?
He’s an Eskimo. All good . LMAO
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Mine was not as bad as the flu. Mostly coughing and gack in my throat. Taste and smell were still there, but things tasted odd. However, now that I'm past it, I am short-winded with any effort at all. Can't seem to catch my breath.

Better watch out for blood clots.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Nothing really.

Very important.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Nothing really.

For a virus?
The only way I can see that it would help with a virus is if the virus weakens the lungs. Then bacteria can get in and cause other problems. The antibiotic can prevent that.
Nothing really.

For a virus?

its not for the virus Its for a resulting infection in your lungs caused by your immune system attacking viral particles in your lung tissue that cause systemic inflammation and often results in infections and pneumonia
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Better watch out for blood clots.

definitely take on adult aspirin a day for a few weeks

Ive taken a baby aspirin and a good fish oil capsule every day since the Covid schit began
Nothing really.

For a virus?

First day?
Originally Posted by ribka
Nothing really.

For a virus?

its not for the virus Its for a resulting infection in your lungs caused by your immune system attacking viral particles in your lung tissue that cause systemic inflammation and often results in infections and pneumonia

Recently, the virus is leading to a lot of long term lung infections. Possibly just from the time of year.

Some have been quite severe.

If the lung infection does not clear up in the normal time...or gets worse quickly.....an anti biotic is recommended.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Nothing really.

For a virus?

First day?

It doesn't "add" up..........
Hahaha!
Posted By: tzone Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
You have access to the horse paste? It works, seriously!

Rest, sit up and breath so you can keep those lungs working. I've had it twice. Once was bad and once was worse than bad. Do things to keep your 02 levels up. Even if it's just walking around the living room for minute or two.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB

Brother Bee,
The fact you are a germaphobe could be jacking you up.... should have ate more dirt as a child to boost your immune system!!! wink

I do like the part were you sent the little woman away though.... smile
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22

It's a good question.

KB

This is a joke right?

Satire maybe?
Fugking Covtard
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Vaccinated twice, boosted once, Covid a month later, go figure.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
I'm sick now, some schit in my lungs. Antibiotics.
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Vaccinated twice, boosted once, Covid a month later, go figure.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
I drink beer and put my little boat in the shop and working on that and I got better I drank more beer ...then I went back to work, got covid pay to as work gave us 40 Biden flu hours on top of 40 sick pay and you had to show a positive test in order to go back to work.
Posted By: Ralphie Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
I got tested for it because proving that I had had it and recovered streamlined some international travel for me.

I didn’t have to test to come back stateside.

Otherwise I would not take a test.
Originally Posted by Ralphie
I got tested for it because proving that I had had it and recovered streamlined some international travel for me.

I didn’t have to test to come back stateside.

Otherwise I would not take a test.

Business or fun?
Posted By: 673 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Had it once for sure, probably 2 more times but took Ivermectin right away, fought it off, testing doesn't work.
One thing I know for sure is that the people I know who are getting sick continually are those who are jabbed. My group of contacts are 50-50 jabbed, the ones unjabbed are only mildly, if at all getting sick.

The jabbed ones are sick repeatedly and not getting any relief...they are Vaccine injured, especially the youth, it is very concerning to us, it is right there in front of us all.
Posted By: Dave_Spn Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Bourbon and sleep
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22

KB

Laffin! You tossed your woman out for being sick? My bride would have grabbed her pistol and dumped a magazine of it’s 9mm into me for saying that.

Seriously, though. Wifey came home from a business trip to Amsterdam with Covid. (She had all the symptoms, including loss of taste) This was right before the US and Canada got all squirrely about Covid with it primarily in China and abroad.

She was sick for 2 weeks, but like any other flu, we just went about dealing with her symptoms using Tylenol, cough meds, and a few bumps of Hydrocodone I had in the med cabinet from an old injury I had. The Hydrocodone actually knocked her coughing down better than (OTC) cough medicine.

We slept in the same bed and I never caught so much as a sniffle from her.

The point being - we didn’t know any different. To us this was just another bad case of the flu. We weren’t freaked out. We didn’t think the sky was falling. We didn’t even contact a doc. We just rolled like most people have done for 50 years - feed a cold, starve a fever - she had a *102 fever for a few days.

I realize people got freaked out by people dying - me included, initially, because the dying was real…But I attribute a lot of those deaths to our Western governments for not allowing the medical community to look hard at, or develop any front end treatments that would have knock Covid down before some people got it so bad that hospitalization and venting was the option.

Western governments, walking hand in hand with big pharma, and the medical community are 200% responsible for the majority of deaths from Covid.

Those medical ‘Experts’ who knew the answers were to use existing, proven front end treatments, while developing more, were sadly, and criminally, ‘cancelled’ as kooks of voodoo medicine by some politicians, their medical experts (Fauci) and the media.

It was a perfect storm the ‘Left and Rhino’s’ used to wreck a world economy for the sole purpose to remove Donald J Trump as president.

KB, don’t fear the reaper on this. It’s a flu bug that effects people differently, just like the flu has done for 70 years. Some get it worse than others.

🦫
Posted By: ERK Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
My personal reason for getting a test is so I don’t spread it to my loved ones. Couldn’t give a Schitt about the rest of you.LOL Edk
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
3 times I was told I had to have a test because of some made up rule about exposure or some other covtard nonsense.

3 times I told em that wasn't happening. 🖕🖕🖕

If I had it, there's no record of it.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22

Almost any cold thing ends up bronchitis for me.
Occasionally, pneumonia.

So when it hits my chest I seek treatment.

Last week I thought it was a sinus infection heading to bronchitis.
2nd day of missing work I went to the Doc.
We both thought it was a sinus infection, but she felt it would be good
to rule out covid.

We ruled it in.
Highest vital load they had seen in awhile.

For me, a mid range cold thing.
Opiate cough medicine, steroids, normal sinus/allergy spray, was her treatment. I added C, D3, Zink, and an aspirin.

Still have a slightly worse than normal cough, short of breath.

Biggest worry is The Fog.
Like when you have a sinus infection and you can't think right.
My head is fine, but I can't think right.
I get lost in tasks, forget what I'm doing as I do it.
Posted By: victoro Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
The PCR test still hasn't been approved by the FDA so why waste your time getting tested? You might as well flip a coin.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
The older you are, the rougher it seems to be on average. I’m 62, and it was like an achy cold when I had it. Wife never got sick. My 34 year old son lost his sense of taste for 6-8 months. Praying you get well soon buddy!

Ron
Posted By: MartinStrummer Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Last Wed, wife came down with "IT".
Last Fri, I came down with "IT". Fever, achy, cough, sore throat.
Monday (12-6) wife wakes up feeling fine.
Wednesday (12-7) I get up feeling fine.
No shots.
No vaccines.
A little ibuprofen for fever and aches and we're both fine.
Went for my checkup Wednesday. My O2 sat was 100%.

Ain't taking none of "Crazy" Unca Joe's "jungle juice"!

First time the Boss and me have been "sick" since the early 90's!
We DO NOT take flu shots! Last time we both took one, we were both sick for 2 weeks! NEVER AGAIN!
I'll takes my chances! 🙂
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22

KB
Last May I was home alone and come down with the covid. My wife who was on a trip with a friend and had flown to Florida and back came home about 3 days after I tested negative and she NEVER did come down with the covid. She has had the primary shot and one booster and she hasn't been sick a single day. I try to stay away from people and I have had it twice. Go figure.

kwg
Posted By: victoro Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
"I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?"

I took my first covid test (very unpleasant) on Oct. 11th of this year when I was in the hospital. The nurse said I had to get tested before I could transfer to another part of the hospital. I asked her if it was a PCR test and she said it was. I suggested we just flip a coin.

They were actually testing for covid and Flu A & B with the same test. The test was negative for covid and both flu types with this disclaimer: A negative test result doesn't mean you're not infected". Also included in the disclaimer was this: "This test hasn't been approved by the FDA"

A worthless test and they billed me for it!

The medical definition of Influenza is:

A viral infection of the sinuses, throat and lungs.

Covid is a strain of influenza and the covid shot is NOT a vaccine for it.
Posted By: Theoldpinecricker Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Had it a few times. Just getting over it as it hand on a bit and it's like a mild cold for me. No real lung issue but just a general feeling of being down, sore throat, and taste is masked and vague. Pretty mild really.

For about an year now I've changed my diet and I feel that has made an impact at least to some degree. I can for certain say it's helped inflammation issues and I'd reckon it has also positive immunity and recovery results too.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If you're proactive in your own health you can stop the the viral replication and cytokine storm before it spreads to the airways.

People are generally lazy and want an incompetent Dr to take care of them and its usually too late

Pure Gold.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

KB

Laffin! You tossed your woman out for being sick? My bride would have grabbed her pistol and dumped a magazine of it’s 9mm into me for saying that.

Seriously, though. Wifey came home from a business trip to Amsterdam with Covid. (She had all the symptoms, including loss of taste) This was right before the US and Canada got all squirrely about Covid with it primarily in China and abroad.

She was sick for 2 weeks, but like any other flu, we just went about dealing with her symptoms using Tylenol, cough meds, and a few bumps of Hydrocodone I had in the med cabinet from an old injury I had. The Hydrocodone actually knocked her coughing down better than (OTC) cough medicine.

The point being - we didn’t know any different. To us this was just another bad case of the flu. We weren’t freaked out. We didn’t think the sky was falling. We didn’t even contact a doc. We just rolled like most people have done for 50 years - feed a cold, starve a fever - she had a *102 fever for a few days.

I realize people got freaked out by people dying - me included, initially, because the dying was real…But I attribute a lot of those deaths to our Western governments for not allowing the medical community to look hard at, or develop any front end treatments that would have knock Covid down before some people got it so bad that hospitalization and venting was the option.

Western governments, walking hand in hand with big pharma, and the medical community are 200% responsible for the majority of deaths from Covid.

Those medical ‘Experts’ who knew the answers were to use existing, proven front end treatments, while developing more, were sadly, and criminally, ‘cancelled’ as kooks of voodoo medicine by some politicians, their medical experts (Fauci) and the media.

It was a perfect storm the ‘Left and Rhino’s’ used to wreck a world economy for the sole purpose to remove Donald J Trump as president.

KB, don’t fear the reaper on this. It’s a flu bug that effects people differently, just like the flu has done for 70 years. Some get it worse than others.

🦫

I have never heard anything like it before.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10

KB

🦫

I have never heard anything like it before.

It was a one off case.

Lol

🦫
Posted By: 673 Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
We get to share the same oxygen.
Posted By: Rekobeez Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Did you pussies get tested for aids every time you got a piece of azz in the 80’s and 90’s?
Its amazing how many mush heads are still running around scared over Covid.
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
We are a family group of5. All have been needled and received booster shots. One daughter and her husband got covid but it was relatively mild. None of us interact much with others i.e. either retired or work from home. From the comments made here it is obvious to me that the illness presents in numerous forms, some of which are mild and some which are severe. From present understandings I don't think there is enough knowledge for anyone to know for sure what may or may not be a curative.

Unfortunately it seems a lot of people take their personal experience and feel it applies equally to every one else. Just something to think about. YMMV.

Jim
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
We are a family group of5. All have been needled and received booster shots. One daughter and her husband got covid but it was relatively mild. None of us interact much with others i.e. either retired or work from home. From the comments made here it is obvious to me that the illness presents in numerous forms, some of which are mild and some which are severe. From present understandings I don't think there is enough knowledge for anyone to know for sure what may or may not be a curative.

Unfortunately it seems a lot of people take their personal experience and feel it applies equally to every one else. Just something to think about. YMMV.

Jim

Good work.... now your health will go to schit, and you will have to visit the doctor on a regular basis...
Oh, and gfy for complying and giving them legitimacy , dumbazz
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
This has been posted since September 2020 +/-

Good logical regiment... i.e. "harden the shell"

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsptsci.0c00140

It was originally a NIH.GOV study/recommendation, but was culled when big pharma stocks needed a boost (pun intended).
Apparently Twitter was shadow banning doctors who's opinion contradicted the government and big pharama narrative...... do you feel stupid yet for getting the "vaccine" ?

Jim

Good work.... now your health will go to schit, and you will have to visit the doctor on a regular basis...
Oh, and gfy for complying and giving them legitimacy , dumbazz

It is kinda cute that they seem to be walking back that mandate support.....

Fugg em in the neck.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Anyone who gets tested for the china flu is as gullible as those who got the vaccine. Beats the sheit out of me why people do the dumb sheit they do.
Posted By: viking Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Does it burn when you pee?

😂
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Anyone who gets tested for the china flu is as gullible as those who got the vaccine. Beats the sheit out of me why people do the dumb sheit they do.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: viking Re: Tested positive - 12/09/22

Right. Why get tested?
Originally Posted by viking

Right. Why get tested?

Paid time off?
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
I had it first time in October 21. Pretty darned miserable for about three days, certainly worse that any cold or flu virus I've had. Lost taste and smell for better part of a year.

Second bout was worse. Got it November 22. Lasted longer, nastier symptoms. Cough was horrible. Followed up with pneumonia. Blacked out coughing. Collapsed on the floor and broke the orbit in my left eye. Had higher risk surgery (with pneumonia) to repair eye damage.

It's healing, but still have double vision. Can't drive (yet 🤞).

It's some [bleep] we don't need. It ain't no silly flu. Don't underestimate this stupid virus. It shouldn't have happened, but it did. I don't believe it's very well understood yet....at all.
Posted By: 673 Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Apparently Twitter was shadow banning doctors who's opinion contradicted the government and big pharama narrative...... do you feel stupid yet for getting the "vaccine" ?
Exactly.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Covid and everything around it is mental disease at this point.

People can't admit when they were wrong, so become anxiety ridden and angry, getting shots and wearing masks.

They need to admit their error and move on.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
For those of you who don't think the data is clear, pull your head out of your ass. We've known shots don't work, masks don't work, lockdowns don't work, isolationism doesn't work for a long time.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by viking

Right. Why get tested?

Paid time off?

Didn't think I had it, didn't know I got paid time off. Thought that was over.
Monday was a holiday (1st day of buck season) took 2 days before I went to the doc, 2 more after being told i was positive. Figured it was out of my vacation. Boss ask me for a paper from the Doc, they still pay covid pay!

Doing my happy dance!!!
Posted By: Ralphie Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22

Well in my case having a positive test within the last 90 days guaranteed I wouldn’t get quarantined in a third world country for 10 days waiting to test negative. Seemed worth it.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22

Well in my case having a positive test within the last 90 days guaranteed I wouldn’t get quarantined in a third world country for 10 days waiting to test negative. Seemed worth it.

Did you have to get vaccinated to travel?
Posted By: Riverc Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
They watch too much TV and believe all that crap they say over & over again.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by Riverc
They watch too much TV and believe all that crap they say over & over again.

I have some older friends that don't use the computer and just watch TV, they are still freaked out about covid...
It's easy to mock all kinds of things related to the disease, but it would be an error to disregard the disease as nothing. It's serious....sometimes. Do countermeasures work or are they counterproductive? Probably....sometimes. There tend to be trends in some aspects, but plenty of outliers too. No individual can know for sure how this mutating disease will hit them or if it will at all. (No one in our household got Covid when I recently had it including my wife who is both overweight and has asthma, and we dont have any wsy to "quarantine" within our living quarters. Go figure.) Sometimes I wonder if those who are susceptible might get it repeatedly until it kills them. But there is much to learn, and hopefully we will know eventually.
Posted By: Ralphie Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22

Did you have to get vaccinated to travel?

No. Not where I went.
Posted By: deflave Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

What's next ???

Try acting like a man.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
The COVID kills less than 1% of those who get it. If your obese, a diabetic or have other serious health problems your at a greater risk of dieing when you get sick. Best thing a person can do is don't eat Chinese food.
Originally Posted by deflave

What's next ???

Try acting like a man.

Perhaps you meant a little kid. We watched two grandkids go through it last year. They acted a bit droopy, glassy eyes for a day, then off to the races again.
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
I think you know what my reply to you without having to say it.

I can't believe how many gullible [bleep] there are here.

Jim
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Viking-for your information I've never been tested.

Jim
Posted By: Starman Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
.,.. really rough.

What's next ???

I'd seriously consider PLT ,CBC ,PCR , ABG,
essays before popping a range of pills on the
advice of the CF quacks who don't know
your precise pathophysiology or any
prescribed meds you may already be taking
for other medical conditions.

definitely take on adult aspirin a day for a few weeks

Wilkeshunter cited shortness of breath.
Aspirin can cause broncho spasm in
addition to promoting pulmonary edema
through increased permeability.
further reducing gas exchange.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22

Jim

Hahaha!

That's precious.
Posted By: ribka Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22

Jim

I remember when you praised Trudeau for arresting Canadians for not getting the vax, arresting christians attending church, seizing bank accounts of innocent Canadians. Yes we remember what a dumb anti science NAZi you are
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Wife and I got sick over Thanksgiving and just now getting over it. Don't know what it was but it kicked ass.
Posted By: ribka Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22

Jim

what a moron

Aviator #15971846 04/07/21
1OntarioJim
Campfire Tracker

N. Shore, L. Ontario
And with large capacity attendance there is a good chance of covid being passed on and possibly someone eventually dying. The pastor sounds rabid to me. Anyway, if there was a god there wouldn't be a pandemic. Flame on.

Jim

ol_mike #16967930 02/16/22
1OntarioJim
Campfire Tracker

N. Shore, L. Ontario
For those Canadians who support the truckers continuing their blockade they don't seem to realize that to do so they are supporting the destruction of the economy. In other words cutting off their noses to spite their face.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Wife and I got sick over Thanksgiving and just now getting over it. Don't know what it was but it kicked ass.

My wife had the same there was no Thanksgiving for us
She was in bed sick. Mine came a few days ĺater not as bad as what I had in July.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

My wife had the same there was no Thanksgiving for us
She was in bed sick. Mine came a few days ĺater not as bad as what I had in July.

Well that sucks about Thanksgiving. We didn't get hit with symptoms until Friday/Saturday. Hope everybody is better.
Posted By: 673 Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22

Jim

Hahaha!

That's precious.
Yeah, it is priceless. Thinking isn't strong in some people.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Tested positive - 12/10/22
Cordin ta the gov't, it's the anti-fakeccine people that are causin the side effects:

"Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36381188/
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Tested positive - 12/11/22
How are you Denny?
Posted By: deflave Re: Tested positive - 12/11/22
Denny,

Blink twice if you’re still with us.
Posted By: 673 Re: Tested positive - 12/12/22
Just got a text from my Son, his fully Vaxxed and boosted boss is going to be off all week, sick with Covid LOL, hilarious laugh some of the other employee's have been down too.

Of all the employee's, he was the only one never jabbed..... they threatened....he lost about 50% of his income because of mandates.... more threats....more letters containing threats......he hasn't been sick other than a brief dance with Covid last April which he quickly recovered from with the help of Ivermectin LOL.
© 24hourcampfire