Home
Posted By: rockinbbar And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
Bunch of airheads being interviewed.
The constant anti trump BS works. Tell lies enough times and people believe it.
People haven’t had a significant event large enough to cause change. Its why the whole “great awakening” movement just ain’t gonna work on folk still drinking their Starbucks.

Need more suffering!
They have the reasoning skills of a child.
They are totally clueless.
My neighbor is a conservative, gun owner, not a hunter. Retired truck driver. Been renting the same house almost 20 years. Make of all that what you will.

He hates Trump. He fell for the media's tactic of making Trump toxic. He's just sick of hearing "Trump". No matter what Trumps policies were. No matter the truth or the lies. As long as he doesn't have to hear "Trump" he's happy.

The same thing happens here.

It works.
Dumb African-American voters and white women
“Because he was leading us into a war”. Really….
Losers cant stand people being better off than they are.
The greater portion of democrats dont ever amount to much.
Therefor it stands to reason that democrats by and large are losers.
This video is proof, The End.
Posted By: BobMt Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My neighbor is a conservative, gun owner, not a hunter. Retired truck driver. Been renting the same house almost 20 years. Make of all that what you will.

He hates Trump. He fell for the media's tactic of making Trump toxic. He's just sick of hearing "Trump". No matter what Trumps policies were. No matter the truth or the lies. As long as he doesn't have to hear "Trump" he's happy.

It works.

its ok to hate trump....but you still need to vote for the R......bob
Believing mainstream narratives based on lying government and media is a near-universal failing. Don't imagine you are exempt. You're just targeted with different lies.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Bunch of airheads being interviewed.

But if they voted, theirs counts as much as yours or mine & cancels us out.

Unless a message can be constructed to counter or change their thinking, Trump can never win again. Ever.

MM
I don’t like Trump’s personality either. Still pulled the lever for him though because I wasn’t voting for the Pope. I was voting for the policies he put forth vs the commucrats now in the WH. These women must be wearing lead shoes. They’re such airheads they would float away without them.
But..but...You told me us boomers were the problem, now you want me to believe its Millennial's, X's, Y's and Z's? (sarc)
Yes, we boomers had our heads up our asses when full blown communism took over education and by extension journalism and the judiciary...but we are not responsible for the lack of deductive thinking, observing the obvious, and inability to reason of this sampling of f...king idiots. Back when I used to watch Jesse Waters' interview these urban idiots on Faux, I always thought the idiots were cherry picked for entertainment value, but after some recent interaction with these young people up here on vacation...I fear for our future.
We are all witnessing the end times. There is no fixing any of this.
The older generations are the ones responsible for allowing the younger generations to degrade to the state they are in. When you turn your children over to TV, pop music, movies, and public schools, this is what happens.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

^^^This^^^

Several of them that post here prove it daily.
Like CalledScum, GayGost, TarQueen, ect
Posted By: rong Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
Most young people are just to busy with life to see what's going on.Or understand what's going on.
Doesn’t matter how good Trump is at what he does. Or if he really is the LOTE.
He alienates a lot of voters with his pompous demeanor and often grumpy look.
Originally Posted by DollarShort

If those are the reasons you didn't vote for Trump you should lose your voting privileges.

And be horse whipped in the town square.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^

Several of them that post here prove it daily.
Like CalledScum, GayGost, TarQueen, ect

And Suckawhore
Posted By: SCRUBS Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
This is a product of generations of failed parenting.

It works.

The basic profile is common.

Control the information, you control thoughts.
Control thought you control actions.

Control thoughts and actions, you control the individual.
Without him knowing, or feeling controlled.

Slavery, with more control than shackles and whips.

Must agree. All of the Democrat’s I know are leftover hippies from the 60’s. They still smoke pot & rarely put together an intelligible sentence.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

If those are the reasons you didn't vote for Trump you should lose your voting privileges.

Must agree.

Then how did he pick up 12,000,000 more votes his second run?

So, you think he lied when he said he won by a landslide.

Do you think it's possible the dimocommies cheated much more when Trump ran for 4 more?

Connect the dots and get a clue. BS is what you spew. The truth will come out about the fraud too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Bidet gives a little hint.

Posted By: Riverc Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
They all seem to be brainwashed by the media; they been watching too much TV. This country is lost at 62 hopefully I won't be here to see the worst of it.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

And... They vote...
Posted By: CCCC Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
Yes, those in the video display a lot of ignorance, social/political naivete and lame economic understanding. They do paint a broad brush hopeless picture.

Originally Posted by Stophel
The older generations are the ones responsible for allowing the younger generations to degrade to the state they are in. When you turn your children over to TV, pop music, movies, and public schools, this is what happens.

This cannot be denied - "we have met the enemy and he is us" (Pogo) - so who will act as the anti-enemy?
Originally Posted by CCCC
Yes, those in the video display a lot of ignorance, social/political naivete and lame economic understanding. They do paint a broad brush hopeless picture.

Originally Posted by Stophel

This cannot be denied - "we have met the enemy and he is us" (Pogo) - so who will act as the anti-enemy?

And don't forget arrogance and self assurance. Even if they could understand that they were in the wrong, they would never admit it.

And the Left fawns over their spawn.
Posted By: SCRUBS Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
Originally Posted by Orion2000

And... They vote...

Scary isn`t it.

They didn`t vote for biden because of Trump, it was because biden had a D by his name.
Posted By: 700LH Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
Same mentality as vax anti-vax BS we read here almost daily.
Originally Posted by SCRUBS

And... They vote...

Scary isn`t it.

They didn`t vote for biden because of Trump, it was because biden had a D by his name.

Who gives a shìt?

Democrats were always going to vote for Biden. Don't be fooled.

The real danger is the ones that call themselves "conservatives" but voted for Biden.

They are like the Nazis dressed as US soldiers.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

It works.

The basic profile is common.

Control the information, you control thoughts.
Control thought you control actions.

Control thoughts and actions, you control the individual.
Without him knowing, or feeling controlled.

Slavery, with more control than shackles and whips.
Indeed. But they don't control the information each individual ingests. This is the key to freedom. ALL the information is designed to present a faulty view of reality, just like the video in the OP does. So, stop injesting it. That is the key out of the prison cell.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Same mentality as vax amti-vax BS we read here almost daily.

Yeah...and you didn't support the mandates either....

I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about all those people in the video.

And... They vote...

Some times many times, along with their parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, ....
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Do you think it's possible the dimocommies cheated much more when Trump ran for 4 more?

Connect the dots and get a clue. BS is what you spew. The truth will come out about the fraud too.

Sure I think it’s possible that he really won Pennsylvania and Georgia and Arizona. I wouldn’t doubt it at all.

But I wasn’t spewing any BS. You’re just a jackass that misinterprets what I said and then thinks you have some kind of axe to grind.

I wasn’t talking about myself.
I don't like his personality. Don't like his tweets and social media posts...
I wouldn't be "friends" with him...I'm not friends with very many people.

He wasn't elected to be a friend, or friendly.
He was elected to run our country, with our best interests first and foremost.. did a pretty fair job in my opinion. Compared.to what we've had in the past 20 odd years..

If he wins the primary I'll vote for him again. I don't believe he will be elected though... to many people simply vote against his personality...
I hope we have a someone rise up in the party who shows some backbone and common sense...but I am not very hopefull.
I think we have all met Trump haters.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Must agree.
If you are so ignorant that you go along with any idiot that misinterprets a statement, then maybe you’re the one who should be tarred and feathered.

I like what Trump has done.

But he does rub a lot of voters the wrong way.
Posted By: 700LH Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/11/22
Originally Posted by 700LH
Same mentality as vax amti-vax BS we read here almost daily.

Yeah...and you didn't support the mandates either....
You know damn well I didn't Jim, don't make schet up
Voting will not bring back the USA Republic, only bloodshed and removal of the traitors will bring back the Republic. The country is too far gone to bring it back peaceably.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Must agree.
If you are so ignorant that you go along with any idiot that misinterprets a statement, then maybe you’re the one who should be tarred and feathered.

I like what Trump has done.

But he does rub a lot of voters the wrong way.

Alla these concern trolls think they gotta new act.

But it's always the SS/DD.
America needs help and it's not from the media.God Bless America!!!

Sure I think it’s possible that he really won Pennsylvania and Georgia and Arizona. I wouldn’t doubt it at all.

But I wasn’t spewing any BS. You’re just a jackass that misinterprets what I said and then thinks you have some kind of axe to grind.

I wasn’t talking about myself.

Sorry, Dollar. I apologize. You're right. I was wrong.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Voting will not bring back the USA Republic, only bloodshed and removal of the traitors will bring back the Republic. The country is too far gone to bring it back peaceably.

This. The Military is the only way forward. We can't fight our way out of this. Too many BLM, ANTIFA, SNOWFLAKES AND FOREIGN MILITARY MERCENARIES with big business and the communication companies on their side.

I can't believe it, but I also think we have reached that point. We can't vote to change state media, the education system, big tech etc, and the people we vote for can't do it either. These woke, mentally ill idiots aren't going to change, they have to be eliminated.
Posted By: Diesel Re: And Therein Lies the Answer - 12/12/22
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
People haven’t had a significant event large enough to cause change. Its why the whole “great awakening” movement just ain’t gonna work on folk still drinking their Starbucks.

Need more suffering!

Bingo. The general population is just plain stupid and superficial. It will take a major crushing of their latte lifestyle to change their thinking.
Control the media, control the masses, especially when 40% of the masses are complete dumbassses.
Looks like what this country needs is a good old fashioned famine.

I can't believe it, but I also think we have reached that point. We can't vote to change state media, the education system, big tech etc, and the people we vote for can't do it either. These woke, mentally ill idiots aren't going to change, they have to be eliminated.
So you advocate killing anyone who does not vote as you think they should?

Where did you find that in the Costitution?

This. The Military is the only way forward. We can't fight our way out of this. Too many BLM, ANTIFA, SNOWFLAKES AND FOREIGN MILITARY MERCENARIES with big business and the communication companies on their side.
The military? The military that has been purged of all members that might resist? The military that is under the control of General Milley? That military is going to save the USA?
All of them look like college students. look at the schools. They are liberal leftist enclaves. Then you have the media's constant rote bashing Trump for the entire time he was in office. Everything he did was great for the Nation but Republican legislators couldn't get behind him. He was exposing the truth they all wanted to keep secret. They exist and govern to make themselves rich and they couldn't care less about their constituents except for brief times during election season. McConnell was big into talking bas ass but cutting deals with democrats. The old mantra that voters want republicans to negotiate with democrats is insanity. I begged my Senators and Congressman to shut down the spending and not to make any deals with democrats. Bipartisan to a democrat means agree with me or not at all.
Proof that whoever controls the messages the public receive on a daily basis determine what kind of government we have. Henry Ford had it right way back when.
1000 wets crossed into El Paso last night. No borders - no country. Some states allow illegals/non-citizens to vote. Others cast as many extra ballots as needed to defeat the likes of Kari Lake. Trump won by a landslide amid obvious wide spread fraud and the Supreme court let stand the results from corrupted states who changed election laws illegally according to the Constitution. With clear cut violations of this magnitude, corrupting everything from basic law enforcement up to the highest court in the land, does it really matter that nitwits on the street are so shallow? Their votes were inadequate to overcome majority rule in the first place.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

So you advocate killing anyone who does not vote as you think they should?

Where did you find that in the Costitution?

Where do you find anything happening today in the constitution? Give me a break, we're on the cusp of a civil war.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
1000 wets crossed into El Paso last night. No borders - no country. Some states allow illegals/non-citizens to vote. Others cast as many extra ballots as needed to defeat the likes of Kari Lake. Trump won by a landslide amid obvious wide spread fraud and the Supreme court let stand the results from corrupted states who changed election laws illegally according to the Constitution. With clear cut violations of this magnitude, corrupting everything from basic law enforcement up to the highest court in the land, does it really matter that nitwits on the street are so shallow? Their votes were inadequate to overcome majority rule in the first place.

Kevin Kommiefornia should be drawing up Articles of Impeachment..

No..

He’s going to go after 50 Renegade Malcontents for their role in the Hunter Laptop False Flag ..

Now his Gay Bagel Eat’n Polestir may think a Dawg n Pony show maybe the way to go it’s not worth the energy..

That will be addressed later ..

He needs to Stall the Marxist and tie them up defending the Undefinable..

Make The Derby Donkey named Mitch show his Cards ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

It works.
he might think he is a conservative at least... he isn't... he is stupid
Originally Posted by Hastings

The military? The military that has been purged of all members that might resist? The military that is under the control of General Milley? That military is going to save the USA?
No kidding. Lots of the military is still conservative, but the leadership is no longer and don't understand other than to blindly follow orders with no regard to the constitution they swear to uphold.

When the ones in charge are that way the overall military will be little to no help.

The boots on the ground may disagree but I suspect most will simply walk away and while thats good its not nearly what needs to happen
I've been saying for years, it's about controlling the narrative. In a way, you can't blame them. After all, they are not independent thinkers and just think about the news to which they've been exposed over the past six or seven years about Donald Trump. Just think how different our world would be if our education system and our news media were based on facts and empirical data rather than subjective opinions.
What did the Russian military do when the Bolsheviks took over?

They deserted en masse, and went home to fight for the Bolsheviks.

Might be a lesson there in regards to "Military Patriots".
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
What did the Russian military do when the Bolsheviks took over?

They deserted en masse, and went home to fight for the Bolsheviks.

Might be a lesson there in regards to "Military Patriots".
Did they get to keep their pension? Asking for a friend.
© 24hourcampfire