Home
Just that
Ironic, I just killed a PBR.
You think anyone that has is going to talk about it here?
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Just that

Yeah
I have gotten off several cutting remarks that have made people want to die! smile
Not yet
Shirttail relative of my DIL, Dakota Wright, shot two guys outside the county Courthouse last summer. Wounded one, killed the other. He is gone away for a long time.
World is a better place without Dakota or his victim wandering around on it.
https://wcti12.com/news/local/accused-courthouse-shooter-in-court-new-details-released
Yes.
Just that

You?
want to tell us about it?
Nope... And Yup...
I’ve killed a arc load of deers
You mean a murder or accident?
Why?
This is about the third time I've seen this exact question.
Hired man at a place I work for killed a guy in an incident after a dust up in a bar. Can't recall the specifics. But the guy had issues. Was really good to work with but he ran with a very rough crowd. Bikers and all that they were mixed up with. If I recall, the guy shot someone with a shotgun. Killed him deader than the proverbial mackeral.

Worked there for a few years. As of now, he is in Deer Lodge, I think for life.
I know pretty well a fellow I’m sure a lot of you have heard of that smoked two game wardens.
Yes- - - - -Nunyadambizness!
I have a few good friends that could give Small Pox a run for numbers.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
One time in Reno .............
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
One time in Reno .............
Just to watch him Die ?...
...as to have I known anyone who killed someone (non-military combat), the answer is yes, known and worked with several who have...
Yes

Osky
My deceased BIL did spent I think 30yrs in the pen, and was already out when I met my old lady. Stabbed a guy in a fight.
Well, kinda I guess while I was working, for some of the mentally unstable suicide by train is the only option they could come up with. 4X
My optometrist killed my old buddy's brother while deer hunting. I don't know all the details but neither talks about it. They still live in the same small town. Kind of an odd situation. Think he shot in poor light, so people say.

I was shot at a lot when I was in the service but it was mostly harrassment fire. Nobody in my group was hit. Not sure if any on the other side were hit. It was mostly at night and the distances were very large between them and us. Lots of tracer rounds overhead from the Somalis. Thankfully they were poor shots. Marines camped with us sent a lot of lead back at them. That's life in a [bleep].
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Ironic, I just killed a PBR.

damm man

we need to start you a Go Fund Me Page

For some decent beer
Do you always ask a serial killer dumb questions or am I the first one you've met?
A coworker, back in the 80s. Went to a beer bash out in the desert because kids he knew were reported to be out there. Shot some fellow, maybe two...don't recall. The guy(s) he shot was an older kid trying to put the make on an underage girl from his neighborhood.

I know a guy who was one of the chapter presidents of the Bandidos. I'd trust the guy because I know him quite personally. I never asked him if he'd ever smoked anyone, but I don't doubt the possibility for a moment.

Myself, I can't imagine and I hope I never find out. The gravity of such a thing is terrific.
Originally Posted by Swampfoot2
I know pretty well a fellow I’m sure a lot of you have heard of that smoked two game wardens.

Is Claude still alive or has he passed away?
Jeez........

ain't never kilt a person.......

There's gotta be better topics to start a thread.......

Wabi will be along soon
Just that

Not me and I hope I never need to. Otherwise yes, I can think of several and I probably know quite a few more. Why?

One was an old man when I knew him. As a kid .. we got along ok. Folks were kinda spooky about him. His story .. he went into the bar in a very rough logging town. A blow-hard was pulling cartridges out of his pocket and putting them on the bar. "This one is for <blah>." "This one is for <someone else>." Etc. Pretty soon the feller I knew heard his name listed. I guess he just set his beer down, walked out to the parking lot, grabbed his rifle, walked back in, and shot the loud talker stone dead. Pretty much no fuss no muss, just fixing the problem. It seemed pretty reasonable to me but I guess the judge didn't think so. Too bad. I think we could use more of that.
Just that

Myself….not yet! Someone I know……yes!

I have had 3 friends and 2 acquaintances murdered, though! memtb

Addendum……A good friend of mine was in Special Forces and did some time as a “tunnel rat”……he’s killed several . I never pinned him down as to how many! memtb
went to school with a couple of people that did
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You would be correct, nothing to brag about.
Hilary and bill Clinton, Obama, Biden.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
My optometrist killed my old buddy's brother while deer hunting. I don't know all the details but neither talks about it. They still live in the same small town. Kind of an odd situation. Think he shot in poor light, so people say.

I was shot at a lot when I was in the service but it was mostly harrassment fire. Nobody in my group was hit. Not sure if any on the other side were hit. It was mostly at night and the distances were very large between them and us. Lots of tracer rounds overhead from the Somalis. Thankfully they were poor shots. Marines camped with us sent a lot of lead back at them. That's life in a [bleep].

Was Gophergunner you Optometrist?
I’ve got looks that kill.
At least 4 come quickly to mind plus, of course, a greater number if we count sanctioned military action.
I've killed more people than Cecile B DeMille.
An old buddy of mine last year found his woman at another man's house he shot her dead and nearly killed the man. A few days later he was cornered at a motel in Baton Rouge and killed himself.
Just that
My nephew killed two people, in two different shootouts. When he first started on the PD, they gave him a very rough part of town. He used an AR in both cases, rather than his Glock.

He received commendations for both incidents.

PS I taught him everything he knows about shooting. LOL. Just kidding. I did sneak him off to the range to shoot my AR and my 1911 starting when he was only eight, against his parents' wishes (both avowedly anti-gun), during which I did give him instruction. He was precocious with firearms.
My brother worked with this dude for a few years. I met him a couple times. My brother said he was always on edge working around him. My brother wasn’t surprised the day the cops showed up at work and arrested him for murder

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5286050
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Was Gophergunner you Optometrist?

I don't know. Everyone's anonomoose here.
Yes and Yes...
2nd chapter of life schit.
Now in 3rd and final chapter.
i have 3 Marine friends all Viet Nam frontline wounded combat soldiers and when we start drinking i hear some stuff . these guys have seen and done some nasty chit to survive . one i have hunted a lot with in the mountains of Montana and worked with in a wild Game meat processing place too.
Only veterans
I don’t reckon I’ve ever killed anyone, but I know a lot of people who have.
had a bombastic fart once and a small Mexican restaurant I think at least three people went down..
Yes,last year and yes, 3-4 people i know has had too as well
Just that
Do you count Mexicans?
Kill ‘em with kindness. But nope never have in the true sense. Nobody that I know has killed anyone. At least not that I know of.
He’s around and doing good
Perhaps. Fired a Mk 19 at an area target about a mile away. I'll never know exactly what that did, as we moved on.
I hurt somebody’s feelings once.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Just that
Do you count Mexicans?

nope they don`t ! nothing that ends with can like Mexican or ?
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Perhaps. Fired a Mk 19 at an area target about a mile away. I'll never know exactly what that did, as we moved on.
Along those same lines I chucked a lawn dart over a few houses once. So who knows…

Edit. I didn’t realize that a Mk 19 is a grenade launcher. I assumed it was a pistol or rifle and meant as a joke I wasn’t poking fun.
Originally Posted by hanco
Only veterans

You only kill veterans?
Me ?? Nope.

Know someone ?? Yep. At least 3 guys that I can think of. One guy killed multiple people.
Spilled some blood in Iraq. Takes a while to be able to live with that on your conscious. Still think about the look on the face of the first one from time to time and wonder about the people in his life that he would never see again. That's all I have to say on the matter.
Ever killed anyone or known someone who did

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I never have. But have had family in about every war the US of A has fought in. They have killed some. My time was all peace time.
One of my uncles killed a few in Germany and another killed a few in N Korea and another was navigator in a 2 seat jet that dropped a bunch of bombs in Nam.
Originally Posted by earlybrd

If I recall the story, that's, uh, 2, right? laugh
Small arc I guess.
I have not but worked with 3 people that had killed people, one high school kid killed one in a car wreck and one dipschitt that ran over his ex-wife and another that shot and killed his girlfriend.
No one knows about it. So NO
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
Shirttail relative of my DIL, Dakota Wright, shot two guys outside the county Courthouse last summer. Wounded one, killed the other. He is gone away for a long time.
World is a better place without Dakota or his victim wandering around on it.
https://wcti12.com/news/local/accused-courthouse-shooter-in-court-new-details-released
Did you kill your step grandson who wanted to get you bred.. ?
Yes, but it was from over 1,000 yards so it didn't count.

Oh yeah, it was also a figment of my imagination.
Yes. The man ran a stop sign and I could not avoid him.

Tony

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Guy that ran our hunt club, was a Vietnam War vet, silver star recipient. For those who don't know, that's one notch below Congressional Medal of Honor

He wouldn't talk about it much, but one night Jim Beam got him talking about the Silver Star event.

His platoon was ambushed by a company of vc. He killed many vc, in order to save a few of his platoon members.

He had more guts than 99% of men in this world.
Yes
My boss back in the early 1980s was a Vietnam War vet, and killed quite a few. Told me (for one example) that he shot, with his Model 29 S&W (Yes, he brought it with him ... how, I don't know), a pajama-wearing Viet Cong who was up in a tree.
Burns has got killed a gazillion pints of gin.
My boss back in the early 1980s was a Vietnam War vet, and killed quite a few. Told me (for one example) that he shot, with his Model 29 S&W, a pajama-wearing Viet Cong who was up in a tree.
I call bull shat.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Well damn,

if that counts I rank up there as a serial feelings hurter.
I know several in LE who had to take a life. Several others who were responsible for deaths from traffic accidents. Couple of guys who served as private contractors in recent years. One guy that I went to HS with retired from LE a few years ago and went to Afghanistan as a contractor for a year. He said he lost count.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
According to PETA, they're people, too.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Well damn,

if that counts I rank up there as a serial feelings hurter.
^^
Killed two dozen pair of sandals.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Was this a Nyquil fueled fantasy expedition?
My Dad was a fighter pilot, dive bomber in WW2.

I worked with several Vietnam vets who fought.

One was silver star awarded for being a sniper.

I also hunted with a WW2 tanker who was stationed in the Pacific theater.

He stated only a handful of 100 men lived.
Two friends of mine shot dimocraps in their garages after dark in two separate incidents.
One brown dimocrap killed over there.

The other incident the bleck was found a few blocks away in an alley the next day.
Originally Posted by hicountry
Guy that ran our hunt club, was a Vietnam War vet, silver star recipient. For those who don't know, that's one notch below Congressional Medal of Honor

He wouldn't talk about it much, but one night Jim Beam got him talking about the Silver Star event.

His platoon was ambushed by a company of vc. He killed many vc, in order to save a few of his platoon members.

He had more guts than 99% of men in this world.

Sorry, but a correction is needed here: The silver star is second "notch" below the Medal of Honor. The Distinguished Service Cross is one "notch" below the MoH.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Along those same lines I chucked a lawn dart over a few houses once. So who knows…

Edit. I didn’t realize that a Mk 19 is a grenade launcher. I assumed it was a pistol or rifle and meant as a joke I wasn’t poking fun.

No problem. Awesome weapon. 300 rpm; range of about 1-1/3 mile; 5m kill radius; 15m wound radius. Sights suck. So, you just walk the white puffs over the enemy target at range.
Ah, thanks for the correction....
My dad did during ww2.
Yes

Also, My dear old dad took more than his share in WW II.
First cousin piloted a BUFF over North Vietnam for two tours of duty. That puts him indirectly responsible I assume.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

No problem. Awesome weapon. 300 rpm; range of about 1-1/3 mile; 5m kill radius; 15m wound radius. Sights suck. So, you just walk the white puffs over the enemy target at range.
That’s sounds like a riot to fire. Being on the receiving end of it sounds like a nightmare. It brings the reality of war into focus without a doubt compared to the glamorized version that most of us that have never been in a war zone imagine.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

You're an idiot. Smallpox has killed an estimated 300 million people just since 1900 until it was eradicated around 1980. If you're going to try to bullshit people, at least try to come up with something marginally believable.

Silver Star is a high ranking medal but it isn't one notch below The MOH. Every branch has a service cross for combat (Distinguished Service Cross for USA, Navy Cross for USN and USMC, Air Force Cross for USAF) that all are higher ranking than the Silver Star.
My grandfather killed a man during a poker game. They got into an argument over something and the other guy busted a liquor bottle across his forehead. My grandfather reached across the table with his knife and swiped it across the other guy's throat slitting his neck open, which caused him to bleed out as he stumbled out the door.
I can't remember how many years in prison he spent for manslaughter. I have his leatherwork kit that he used in prison to make wallets to sell. And I now do leatherwork myself.
Originally Posted by acy

You're an idiot. Smallpox has killed an estimated 300 million people just since 1900 until it was eradicated around 1980. If you're going to try to bullshit people, at least try to come up with something marginally believable.

guess ya told him..........

Exactly.
I know a few, thankfully never have.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Exactly.

right sleezy joes fbi tribe has members here
Yes
Just that
Do you count Mexicans?

My boss back in the early 1980s was a Vietnam War vet, and killed quite a few. Told me (for one example) that he shot, with his Model 29 S&W (Yes, he brought it with him ... how, I don't know), a pajama-wearing Viet Cong who was up in a tree.

TRH has read to much Charley Askins.
Originally Posted by acy

Burns is the retard of the century.
I've known quite a few, sadly. Mostly relatives. I've never killed anyone but I was aiming at someone when they turned around and left. My teenage daughter was in a road rage incident and the other driver was 2 steps from eternity whether he knew it or not. I was in the vehicle behind her. My thoughts were RAGE:KILL:PROTECT. Never thought about laws or de-escalation or anything civilized for one second. You don't really know who you are until the moment arises.
Kid that hung around me and a buddy of mine while we worked on cars and his dad were deer hunting up in the UP. They somehow got onto private land. The drunk landowner told them to get the fúck out of there. As they were leaving the kid turned back towards the drunk to say something, the drunk shot the kid who was unarmed in the side taking out a kidney and shattering his spine. The kid's dad was carrying a Remington 740, put five rounds into the drunk as fast as he could pull the trigger.
Spent 6 years in the USMC with a lot of 'Nam vets, and worked 20 years in the prison system so yes, knew quite a few that have killed.
Did he do that, too?
Best friend hit and killed a kindergartener in High School. Girl ran across the road in front of him. He'd just been pulled over by a cop and the cop was right behind him when it happened.

My boss (for the next two days) and retired AF Col. was a fighter pilot in Iraq. Pretty sure he's killed a few.
Also a couple of professional hunters in Zim that were Old Rhodies. One was in intelligence and did interrogations. The other was a sniper. Not guys you'd want to F with.
Originally Posted by Steve
Best friend hit and killed a kindergartener in High School. Girl ran across the road in front of him. He'd just been pulled over by a cop and the cop was right behind him when it happened.

My boss (for the next two days) and retired AF Col. was a fighter pilot in Iraq. Pretty sure he's killed a few.
Was wondering if you'd left Orygone yet.
Probably.
My great great grandfather killed a man in the late 1860's because of something involving his wife. I knew and worked with a fellow that accidentally
shot and killed his brother.
I knew (very carefully) one Fred Sconchin...yes THAT Sconchin, great something or other of Sconchin John...right hand man of Captain Jack, who killed General Canby in April of 1873 at peace talks during the Modoc War. Let it suffice to say the apple did not fall far from the tree. Fred escaped the death penalty because Oregon flip flopped and did not re institute death until 1978.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
No. And yes. My dad, and most of the men around when growing up, were WW2 vets.
That's one guy whose stories I'd love to hear.
I went to high school with John J. Rambo’s son. He told us about all the killing stories. Just that .
Still alive.
In about two weeks. Dec 28th, weather permitting.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Was this a Nyquil fueled fantasy expedition?

Lighten up, I had a fever of 103.

And a gallon of Jim Beam......
Yup and dint lose a wink of sleep.
Originally Posted by Steve
In about two weeks. Dec 28th, weather permitting.
Your chicken?
Nope, nope.
Worked for a pair of Vietnam Veteran Marine Snipers. 67-69.
And their brothers.

The brothers told more stuff than those guys did.
Never any Rambo stories from anyone.

The Snipers told normal stories. Mostly funny stuff.

Something I've learned that quickly sorts the wheat from the chaff.

People who did stuff and saw stuff don't talk about stuff.
Nor do they make an issue about talking about it. It's just avoided, deflected.
Ramon Rodgers, a convicted serial killer. Went to the same high school. I believe was one year ahead of me. They believe he killed someone here that is missing but they couldn't prove or find anything. Done the rest after moving to California.
Guy at work murdered a coworker. NBN Got death penalty, but sadly Colorado did away with that .

Beautiful girl. Jessica Aradondo. RIP
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Worked with a guy who killed a guy in a barfight. Did 18 yrs. Nice enough guy but did not know how to do anything.
Not me, but yes, I knew at least two....and not in war.

Good old Amos, at age 54 was offed by a Fairbanks cop, finally, last year.. He had 3 notches that I know of (skated on all) , plus at 16 he had raped his mother. Charming guy, until you crossed him.

A student of mine in the early 70's..... He was a psycho in the 5th grade, already.

My Uncle Emil was in on Guadalcanal. He never talk about it, so I assumed he put a few down.

All triple vaxxed i hope
Originally Posted by Swampfoot2
Yep and know where the cabin is he got hid out in.
Did he do that, too?

LOL.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
People who did stuff and saw stuff don't talk about stuff.
Nor do they make an issue about talking about it. It's just avoided, deflected.

They talk about it in the right company. Alot.

Just like telling hunting stories but minus quadrupeds.
A relative and his best friend joined the Marines out of high school because they wanted to go to Vietnam and see combat. Both got their wish. When their own sons joined the service they both insisted their sons go to non-combat MOS’s, both sons went Air Force.
My dad thought he might have but never knew for sure. He was a sonar and radio operator on a sub chaser doing convoy escort duty out of Miami during WWII. He spotted a sub on sonar and directed the dropping of depth charges. Nothing ever came to the top so there was no confirmation of a kill.
I personally haven’t thankfully but I know quite a few that have. My dad hit and killed a man in the late sixties , another friend came home for lunch to find a man breaking into his neighbors house. When confronted the guy came after my friend with mace. Friend shot him dead in his front yard. The dead guy had got out of the mental prison the day before and had already raped his sister and was breaking into his fifth house. Cops returned my friends pistol and told him thanks. Others have spent years in Afghanistan and Iraq in special forces doing really bloody work. They’re the guys who really miss killing people. Not kidding about that. They miss killing and war.
Swollen fat, short, and mid-witted is no way to go through life.

Yet, you perfected it!

laugh

Originally Posted by T_O_M
Just that

Not me and I hope I never need to. Otherwise yes, I can think of several and I probably know quite a few more. Why?

One was an old man when I knew him. As a kid .. we got along ok. Folks were kinda spooky about him. His story .. he went into the bar in a very rough logging town. A blow-hard was pulling cartridges out of his pocket and putting them on the bar. "This one is for <blah>." "This one is for <someone else>." Etc. Pretty soon the feller I knew heard his name listed. I guess he just set his beer down, walked out to the parking lot, grabbed his rifle, walked back in, and shot the loud talker stone dead. Pretty much no fuss no muss, just fixing the problem. It seemed pretty reasonable to me but I guess the judge didn't think so. Too bad. I think we could use more of that.

Good story, I like. Thank you
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Do you always ask a serial killer dumb questions or am I the first one you've met?
Haha Don't know how many I've met. They won't tell me how many they've killed so can't quite call them "serial killers"
Plenty of people
Just that
My nephew killed two people, in two different shootouts. When he first started on the PD, they gave him a very rough part of town. He used an AR in both cases, rather than his Glock.

He received commendations for both incidents.

PS I taught him everything he knows about shooting. LOL. Just kidding. I did sneak him off to the range to shoot my AR and my 1911 starting when he was only eight, against his parents' wishes (both avowedly anti-gun), during which I did give him instruction. He was precocious with firearms.
But you can't respond to JorgeI's response to yours in the SBF thread?
Only veterans
You've only killed veterans?
Not in a long time…
Lmao.
Some guys are worried that atf is spying on us and our guns spats.
But hey let’s admit to killing someone.
Did he do that, too?
Yep.

He tells all about it in his autobiography, “Unrepentant Sinner”.

DF
Several, my old fishing buddy was a landing craft driver and killed a Japanese with a ball pien hammer that climbed the anchor chain up looking for food in the south pacific
No (close, but no), and yes...many times over (from both LE and military points of view). And the latter makes me know I don't want to in that group unless necessary. I've known many that have. And no matter how righteous the cause or justification, it almost always weighs heavily on a guy. Some deal with it better than others, but they all have to deal with it, and will revisit it many, many times.

Though the worst I know of are the ones who had to deal with those friendlies who'd been taken out by others. That can be a fate worst than most.
Originally Posted by ingwe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Apparently lots
Quite a personal question don't cha think?
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Did he do that, too?
Yep.

DF
Did he use a Model 29 also? I wonder if my boss was inspired by him to bring his Model 29 to Vietnam.

Wait a minute. The Model 29 was introduce in 1955. Isn't that a bit late for Charley Askins?

Still dry humping the backs of others I see....
I have a cousin that committed a murder when he was 16. Has been in prison for 42 years now. Saw his Mom at a funeral recently. She has hopes for his release. She was always the sweetest most proper woman, never understood how her son went so wrong.
Did he do that, too?
Yep.

DF
Did he use a Model 29 also? I wonder if my boss was inspired by him to bring his Model 29 to Vietnam.

Wait a minute. The Model 29 was introduce in 1955. Isn't that a bit late for Charley Askins?
According to the story, it was an early M-29. He said he shot a North Vietnamese soldier, ambushed him coming down a trail, shot him double action. Ole Charlie liked that kinda stuff.

DF
I knew Claude Dallas to say hello but never was friends with him. Seemed nice enough in a standoffish sort of way.

Then there was my Great uncle William "Duke" Dye. He passed when I was about eleven or twelve. He was a retired railroad cop who packed an S&W triple lock. According to his sister, my maternal grandmother, "Duke" did do a few bad guys the dirty deed.

I came close one time while getting gas for my car. I got hassled by some dude with a club. Seems He thought I was an ex-mayor of Tucson who apparently did him wrong. He wouldn't accept my ID when I offered to show him I wasn't who he thought I was. After paying for the gas I made it back to my car and he starts pounding on the car wanting me to get out and fight. Evdn after showing him I was armed he continued to yell and carry one. I was stuck between two other cars at the pump. My wife was with me and getting scared so I cracked the window and yell at him that if I get out, I'll come out shooting. Even then it took a while for that to soak in. People in the other cars were say for to just shoot him and get it over with. He finally got the message an wandered off cussing like crazy man.

Two things came out on this. One, my wife never complained about me having a gun in the car, and two, several years later the ex-mayor died and his picture was on the front page. Talk about shock, he looked exactly like I had an identical twin brother. Guess if I ran into that guy again he'd swear he saw a ghost.
PJ
Who IN THE FUGG, besides a military combat vet,
would even CONSIDER chiming in??

Really?

But, that’s an interesting question and one that can be answered by those.

I had this knife-service guy that did my knives for 30 years before retiring about a year ago. He covered all of New England and I wouldn’t open a new store anywhere from Boston to Maine without having his service.

3 tour Vietnam vet. Seal.

Saw him every other week for 30plus years, so I got a couple things out of him. If he felt like talking.

Asked him once if he’d ever killed anybody with “His Hands”. Knew he’d wasted plenty of VC. Just prying for details.

So, he gives this stalled insult stare for about 10 seconfs (humiliating 10 seconds), whips up the bottom of his shirt with one hand and jerks down on the waistband of his pants with the other, revealing one of the gnarliest scars I have ever seen. Started slightly above naval height and seemed to descend somewhere into groin that I could not see.

He said - “The fuggin GOOK that did this to me is DEAD, and, I’m still ALIVE! So, does that answer your question?!”
Originally Posted by DaveR

Still dry humping the backs of others I see....
Actually looks like they just got finshed with the circle jerk
My father most certainly, cousin's most certainly, lea most certainly, friends most certainly, kind of a loaded question.
Only veterans
You've only killed veterans?
The guys on the other side are veterans too
Yes they are but helping them meet their god before you is better
I worked in a prison once upon a time, so yeah, I knew a bunch of killers.
John Burns would be the last person to kill anyone or know anyone that told him they had.

Just that

But he’d love for you to believe otherwise. Yes, he’s that big a piece of schidt obviously. Even though he’s had months to prove otherwise.
John Burns has killed 100 dump trucks worth of ice cream.

LMFAO
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
https://old.post-gazette.com/columnists/20010609roddycolumn2p2.asp

Story was told to me by a co-worker at my current job.

My former boss was flopping the block with friends one night, he called George Butler
over to his car at the light. When George leaned in to talk, Joe grabbed his hat and took off.
For a good while he would go by George, wave the hat and laugh at him.

Finally, he threw It out the window at George. After he had shït in it.

That little incident happened between the time George did the deed that made him infamous,
and him getting caught. Gotta wonder if Joe ever pondered over that incident?

A perfect crime, the cops had absolute nothing in a double murder.
Until George got himself locked up, and spilled his guts to a "friend" incarcerated for burglary.
That guy then requested an interview with the dective on the murder case.
Trading info for freedom.
And he had info, even the gun used and the bridge it was thrown off of!

The informant?
A Brother of the guy who shït in George's hat.
Well ya, my father.

I know another officer who killed two.

All three deserved killing.
A guy I worked with cut some corners while taking a tower crane down in Seattle. Killed two of my buddies and a couple of people who were just passing through.
My carbon footprint is pretty darn big, so there's that.
No, and yes.
indirectly...
According to the story, it was an early M-29. He said he shot a North Vietnamese soldier, ambushed him coming down a trail, shot him double action. Ole Charlie liked that kinda stuff.

DF
Could be, then, my old boss got inspiration for bringing his 29 from reading about Charley Askins' exploits there.
Originally Posted by ctsmith
You likely killed millions, then.
Just a cop guy that used to tell us his stories, I always remember one where he was getting shot at, he was able to get around to his trunk and break out his 44mag. Put one through the driver's door to take him out. He always acted like it never bothered him.

Sisters best friend drove drunk one night and killed a pregnant women, she did her jail time and is a lawyer now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Apparently lots

Not really. When you separate the wheat from the chaff, you are left with the chaff.

Not many who have taken a life, even when extremely justified, will share much about the details. You may get a "yes" or two, but those who have been down that road are hesitant to open up much, in "mixed company"....."Mixed company" being those who have been down that road, and those who have not.
Does the "modus operandi" matter?
my maternal grandfather reckoned he killed
'six or seven germans" in world war I; that was all he'd say about it ...
Buddy of mine AV-8B Harrier pilot, first Gulf war. I asked him years ago, he said not enough :-) my father, he told me when he was 90 years old that he shot his first German, when he was 17 never mentioned anything else about the war. My brother Michael Vietnam he said a few, as an NYPD cop 3….
A great-great-great-great-great-great (not sure how many greats) uncle of mine, Reuben Carroll, was on his way to join the Confederate army in nearby Tennessee when he was stopped by a Union sympathizer who asked him where he was going. When he replied that he was going to join the army, the Yankee asked "North or South?), and when he said South, the man stabbed him and killed him. Reuben's two brothers who were with him, put a rope on the man and drug him out of town with their horses. The man was never seen again, and the brothers would never talk about it. A local historian had the knife that was used in the stabbing., and I wish I'd been able to get it from him before he died.
I directed the death of hundreds via airstrikes in 'Nam, killed at least one myself with marking rockets, and - sadly - possibly killed one American by directed artillery in a situation in which I had little choice and no other options. It haunts me to this day. (That episode is NOT in my books.)

I have come close twice in civilian events. The sight of my drawn gun was enough.
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Who IN THE FUGG, besides a military combat vet,
would even CONSIDER chiming in??

Really?

Yet here you are
Originally Posted by blanket
My father most certainly, cousin's most certainly, lea most certainly, friends most certainly, kind of a loaded question.

Who is Lea? Sounds hot
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Once you let those AGMs loose, any deaths that result are on them, not you.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I worked in a prison once upon a time, so yeah, I knew a bunch of killers.

Me too
Just that

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Apparently lots

Not really. When you separate the wheat from the chaff, you are left with the chaff.

Not many who have taken a life, even when extremely justified, will share much about the details. You may get a "yes" or two, but those who have been down that road are hesitant to open up much, in "mixed company"....."Mixed company" being those who have been down that road, and those who have not.
Don't disagree and truth be told I started this thead as a joke. Like a Slummy or Wabigooooon thread.

You shouldn't have bolded my type tho, Reiver or what ever his name is might get upset.
ETA: it's got legs, let's run with it. Why not?
Originally Posted by ctsmith
#Badass
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Just that

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get your point but OK

I don't get your point but OK
An attempt at humor that might have failed. You see, that's an indirect killing. But then, so is death that results from loosing an arrow or a bullet.

My former boss was flopping the block with friends one night, he called George Butler
over to his car at the light. When George leaned in to talk, Joe grabbed his hat and took off.

That little incident happened between the time George did the deed that made him infamous,

Until George got himself locked up, and spilled his guts to a "friend" incarcerated for burglary.

The informant?
Thanks for that, never heard about it and you know I'm not very far away from you.
A good friend, now deceased from natural causes, was doing security work at an air force base. Patrolling a wooded area of the base in a car, he and his partner encountered two armed yahoos who had trespassed on the base and though it would be fun to shoot out the lights on top of the patrol car. It ended with the trespassers dead.
I Pray, and hope I never have to.
My wife's grandpa killed one man in a fence line dispute and two more who tried to rob him. He was a small man, crippled by polio and always wore a heavy wool suit coat to cover the home made shoulder holster he carried. I was taught as a small boy that "Mr. Red" was not a man to trifle with.
Inadvertently, car pulled in front of my 18 wheeler. My Dad, Uncles were all WW2 Combat Vets. Several relatives in VN. 2 got killed there themselves. So I Trained/psyched/revengeful to kill Commies...and still sleep like a baby! smile I am thankful I never had to pull a trigger then nor since, but I train for it still. As I get older, crankier and my bones hurt more, I think it would be easier now, no kidding, ha.
On my Bucket List.

Johnny's a lot prouder of it than those guys are.
Yes. My Grandfather in WWII
2 uncle's in Vietnam
My Nephew in Fallujah
Plus many many fellow soldiers that I served with!
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Too bad he cheapens them so, here.
Not that I know about.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Too bad he cheapens them so, here.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

I’m sure they’d love the fact you’re bragging about who THEY may have killed. What a complete douche nozzle.

The informant?
Thanks for that, never heard about it and you know I'm not very far away from you.

Interesting thing about this county. Hickish, boring, nothing ever happens....
We kill quite a few people for a 40k pop.
Last weekend's shooting in Saxton for example.
Originally Posted by Dess
Guy at work murdered a coworker. NBN Got death penalty, but sadly Colorado did away with that .

Is this the same case? If so, you might want to tell the cops who killed her. wink smile

https://kdvr.com/news/colorado-cold-cases/cold-case-who-murdered-jessica-arredondo-33-years-ago/
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Dess

Is this the same case? If so, you might want to tell the cops who killed her. wink smile

https://kdvr.com/news/colorado-cold-cases/cold-case-who-murdered-jessica-arredondo-33-years-ago/

I saw that earlier when I looked.

That's still an open case. Open cold case, never solved.
Same girl. Guy was convicted of a different murder and the police didn't have enough evidence to convict on this too. If memory serves, his dad was a cop and the subsequent evidence was sketchy.

Yeah....murder is solved in everything except the court.

Screwed up the workplace for a while. A little unnerving when all the men at work are in a pool of suspects.

She was a sweetheart in the best of terms. Classic didn't have any enemies except for that POS.
I watched RoundOak get murdered in the forums here.
Originally Posted by acy

If you thought he was serious, you're not too bright either.
Originally Posted by Teal

That's hilarious, good one Teal lol

KB
I can think of a couple or three that need killing
Yep. One my hunting buddies hit a couple on a motorcycle while driving drunk. I think he's still in prison.

Does that make me a murderer...oops.
My wife's cousin's husband is an emergency room surgeon.
He says if the bullet crosses through the diaphragm, and he is not your surgeon at that hospital.... you are going to die.
Both of my older (late) brothers-in-law blasted plenty of VC soldiers during Vietnam. The stories they told (or at least were able to talk about without getting all wigged out) made the hair on your arms stand up! shocked
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Does that make me a murderer...oops.

I do believe that was suicide by lies. wink
Me, no. My uncle in law was a county sheriff in Alabama, he did. High school chum did. He passed us on a way curvy road while my dad was towing our boat. Didn’t make it through the next curve. Head on his Falcon, a mom’s Corvair with her 3 or 4 year old son holding her months old baby. Engine on high rev with a gas leak and everybody trying either to get the mangled metal apart to reach them or to get the engine off. We bent the passenger window frame down and I crawled in. Felt the baby in the floor board and it wasn’t making a sound. Passed it out to somebody. Other young fellow unconscious. Ate the dash with his face but having the baby in his lap apparently saved him. Passed him out too. The mom had the windshield frame post on her side stuck through her chest. She was dead there. Baby died at the hospital. Young guy lived. Me and my chum were each 16 at the time. He lived too.

Know some more but think that’s enough now I’ve said it.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
My wife's cousin's husband is an emergency room surgeon.
He says if the bullet crosses through the diaphragm, and he is not your surgeon at that hospital.... you are going to die.

Makes for a good story but not usually true. Except maybe for the part about your source being the only competent trauma surgeon in that particular hospital.
Pretty tasteless question. Typically it’s something people don’t want to share…
Back in '67 in far away land, a sniper spend several hours shooting at me and my partner. He fired too many times and underestimated our abilities. I have his rifle and the last round that was in it.
Originally Posted by mjac
Back in '67 in far away land, a sniper spend several hours shooting at me and my partner. He fired too many times and underestimated our abilities. I have his rifle and the last round that was in it.
How did you talk him into giving you his rifle? grin
Originally Posted by mjac
How did you talk him into giving you his rifle? grin

My 7.62 prevailed.
My dad killed a lot of guys while wearing the uniform of the US Marines in the Pacific Theater.
I must confess, I am a cereal killer.....
Originally Posted by JeffP
Frosted Flakes?
Frosted Flakes?

Yeah I am still like a kid. Mostly anything sweet. Cinnamon toast, Frosted Flakes, Captain crunch....
With Crunchberries, of course.

Unless you’re a communist.
I never have. My dad did in Korea. Worked with a bunch of guys that piled em up in Veit Nam.
Frosted Flakes?

Yeah I am still like a kid. Mostly anything sweet. Cinnamon toast, Frosted Flakes, Captain crunch....

That’s awesome!

Cinnamon Toast, Captain Crunch and Lucky Charms for the win....while watching Bug’s Bunny.

🦫
My dad in the Phillipines and New Guinea and my brother in Vietnam and Cambodia.

Neither one talked about that part.
Originally Posted by JMR40
I know several in LE who had to take a life. Several others who were responsible for deaths from traffic accidents. Couple of guys who served as private contractors in recent years. One guy that I went to HS with retired from LE a few years ago and went to Afghanistan as a contractor for a year. He said he lost count.

Was in Afghanistan for more than a few years on the CNTPO and state dept programs… I’m saying your “LE friend is strait full of sh*t.”
What’s his name… I’ll find out real quick who he worked for and what he did….
There’s a lot of people who have friends and family on this thread who are full of $hit.
Frosted Flakes?
^^^
Has killed a million buzzes.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
There’s a lot of people who have friends and family on this thread who are full of $hit.
I had an uncle who flew 29 missions as a pilot in a B-17 over Germany. I am sure he did, but I don’t know if that qualifies to what the OP is asking.

I have another uncle who was fighting for survival at Chosin Reservoir in Korea. He said there were so many Chinese attacking, you couldn’t help but hit them. He said that with a thousand yard stare in his eyes. He said they were really close at times.
Originally Posted by flagstaff
I had an uncle who flew 29 missions as a pilot in a B-17 over Germany. I am sure he did, but I don’t know if that qualifies to what the OP is asking.

I have another uncle who was fighting for survival at Chosin Reservoir in Korea. He said there were so many Chinese attacking, you couldn’t help but hit them. He said that with a thousand yard stare in his eyes. He said they were really close at times.
That sounds familiar. My grandad fought in Korea. He didn’t say much but I do recall the Chosin reservoir from what he did say.
Just that

Is this douche nozzle a Fed or what?

Just checking in to see what kind of crap show this thread turned into...

About what I expected
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Most of my relatives are full of [bleep] but even the courts said 3 of them killed someone. 2 of them killed relatives. 1 killed a drug dealer kindred spirit for some reason.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

That sounds familiar. My grandad fought in Korea. He didn’t say much but I do recall the Chosin reservoir from what he did say.
My grandfather was at Chosin but he never talked about it. Because that's where he got killed. True Story.
The only thing Burns has killed is a buffet......
Chinese buffets may or may not have his picture by the front door

Who is Lea? Sounds hot
Law enforcement

If your uncle was at the chosen and fired his rifle he killed Chinese
Just that

As to the second part of the query, yeah, quite a few. Believe it or not, doesn't matter. That is all.
Father and two uncles were Marines, Okinawa, Iwo Jima and Guadalcanal respectively. None talked much about it, the Iwo Jima Uncle did mention how some Japanese were big guys who kept charging despite getting hit with machine gun fire.

I have a cousin who used a scoped rifle while serving with the Marines in Vietnam, says he knows how many he killed, still remembers their faces. He ain’t a basket case but now in later life it troubles him greatly.
I've never killed anyone and the only people that I've ever known that might have were WW2 veterans. My Dad's oldest brother and a couple of my maternal Grandmother's brothers were US Navy in WW2. Dad's brother Gerald was on a destroyer escort in the Atlantic while the other two were in the Pacific fleet. One of them got to swim for a few hours off of Guadalcanal, I have no idea which ship he served on as he died many years ago and didn't live around here. Paternal grandfather was in the last days of WW1, saw no combat and got shipped home. My Dad was in the Army and got out just before the Cuban Missile Crisis. His other brother was US Navy in the late 1950's. They all narrowly missed combat duty.

When I was around ten years old there was two WW2 combat vets that went to the same church as our family. One wore a USS Bonhomme Richards cap, the other had been a tank driver in North Africa. Neither one would speak much about the war.

If your uncle was at the chosen and fired his rifle he killed Chinese

I always knew Uncle Bruce as a 150 pound, rather quiet middle school principal and teacher. It wasn’t until 40 years later that I found out that he was a Navy corpsman in the entire Chosin campaign. I was spellbound when he spoke about it that evening, not but about 2 years before he died, that he was there and what he did. The stories he told of Chosin that night were riveting.

He ended up with two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star.

My uncle who flew those 35 missions (I mentioned 29 missions earlier but I checked his obituary and it was 35) over Germany as the pilot of the B-17 ended up with 4 Bronze Stars and the Distinguished Flying Cross.
A coworker did 8 yrs for manslaughter, he got beat on in a bar, left and came back with a gun, it went off while he and his intended victim were wrestling with it and killed a lady. When he got out my wife and I pulled in a few favors and got him a job with where I work. Great guy, shouldered total responsibility for what happened. I'd trust him with my wife, credit card, he knows where we hide the house keys.

Alcohol and drunks mess up far too many lives.

Next to a sign that says: "Johnburns, We Closed!!"
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Just that

Is this douche nozzle a Fed or what?

Just checking in to see what kind of crap show this thread turned into...

About what I expected
Really, this is all you have to contribute to this thread? I expected more from yinz people, I'm hurt
Which is worse, being called a douchebag or a fed?
Which is worse, being called a douchebag or a fed?
Fed is much much worse
I'm a former Marine and Viet Nam veteran. 'Nuff said.
I just want to say thank you, to all the combat vets that have posted.

We don't know your stories.

Only you do.

Thank you.

Rooster Jim

with BANNED underneath the image
I am just gonna leave this here for the TRIGGERINGS.

I am just gonna leave this here for the TRIGGERINGS.

So is what your saying is you know someone who killed someone.....
A pole full of nanny's dont impress anybody,,, I can drive down the highway almost any night an do that by myself
Nah, I’m cool.
Originally Posted by hosfly
A pole full of nanny's dont impress anybody,,, I can drive down the highway almost any night an do that by myself

Threads not about killing deer, does or bucks.

Pay attention.
You obviously knew some of the old guys,
I imagine all 6 of my uncles who served in the Army, Air Force, and Navy during WWII killed someone, and my dad who served in the Army in Korea for 4 years im sure killed some people. Im sure my first cousin who served as a gunner on a chopper in Vietnam killed a few too...It was conversations I avoided with all of them because my Dad never wanted to talk about it...I saw the bullet, knife, and schrapnel wound scars on my dad's body so assume he saw some real action for sure.

Other than that, I dated a girl when I was in College whose looney mom killed her own live in boyfriend slowly with increasing doses of morphine in his food each day, and when he finally died, she carved him up in pieces and dropped pieces of his body all over the county I grew up in in Texas...The story was featured on one of those forensic shows on Cable TV. Glad I never ate any of her mom's food...
© 24hourcampfire