Home
is this the end of that bastion of liberal electoral votes?

https://ncs51.com/
No, but it sure is an aggressive fund raising program.
LOL
never happen . i hope it does ... but will never happen
uh oh , the walls are closing in. Gavy is sweatin' now.
Newscum and the Controllers will NEVER let it happen.
I hope it happens.

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
I wish it would but i don't think they will ever allow it.
LOL, this will never happen.

Unless the Dems want to split up the state in such a way that only benefits them. Then I'd believe it would come to fruition.
....and eastern Washington and eastern Oregon will emancipate themselves from their left voting filth to become New Idaho and be a bastion of Conservative values.
It would be nice but they will never let it happen.

State of Jefferson got a little traction then faded out i pray somthing changes just do not see it happening.

Sate of Jefferson link

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...dbfd71281e37db08a0bf9bf2&action=view
I’m still waiting for the grater Idaho thing to happen.
Come on baby Jesus make it happen already
It would be better if the blue part of the CA map was detached and set afloat
Not a chance
OK, you bunch of negative Nancys...how 'bout these apples? Let's take the estimated 569 billion for the Calif State Reparations plan, apply it to the creation of a Nearly New California, donate a sizeable chunk of real estate, located in a warm climate, with all the amenities for success. Give it, deed it, to the victims (heirs) of slavery. The victims can structure it as they see fit...their own govt, education, health system, courts, laws, state constitution etc. Now you naysayers will say, oh no that's just like Haiti, Sierra Leone and Liberia..a trainwreck. I say it's not the same...I say hot humid climates cause people to behave badly, and Nearly New California will be warm and dry (unlike Chicago) and will be a black utopia henceforth. ( the foregoing message is total sarcasm for those of you in Rio Linda, and I approve this message)
Originally Posted by pullit
It would be better if the blue part of the CA map was detached and set afloat
This.
Someone should ask Biden if he supports the 'California Two State Plan' like he does for Israel/Palestine........

That answer would be epic............
I would love to see something of this nature happen. There are a lot of areas that need to do likewise.
The pacific plate butts up to the north American plate between them the San Andreas fault zone. It's a transverse fault so the pacific plate is slowly moving northwest sliding by the north American plate. The pacific plate contains most of the blue areas that are the azzhole of California. None of us will probably live long enough to see it happen but the azzhole will get flushed....mb
When pigs fly
Impossible.
OldmanoftheSea: Sadly it is NOT the end of the hellhole now known as kalifornicationkopia!
I wish it could be so but for portlandia, taxington and kalifornicationkopia to do something, ANYTHING, that would benefit traditional valued, conservative Americans.... well it just AIN'T gonna happen!
EVER!
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
WTH?

San Jose left in the yellow?

Did they throw us a financial bone?

And unfortunately, San Diego and even a good part of Orange counties are turning blue. Maybe all the Dems would move up to the blue part if the State split?
Just like Michigan's UP and Colorado's Western Slope. Both fizzled away....aint gonna happen.
And if it did, how long before the new state gets infected with all that leftist chit ?
The Fetterman Psychosis is Sweeping the Nation ..

How it Ends Nobody Knows …
Scam for donations to pay the "founders" Big salaries, just like a lot of pro-2A groups.

I'd love to see it happen, but it has no chance.
It would be nice to see something happen to the positive & greater goodness.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Scam for donations to pay the "founders" Big salaries, just like a lot of pro-2A groups.

I'd love to see it happen, but it has no chance.

Most likely you're on track.
'
There's a more realistic possibility of Puerto Rico becoming the 51st state than there is of California splitting apart.
The Swamp will never let it happen.
© 24hourcampfire