Home
Posted By: Old Ornery Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Pizza?

Never heard of it until lately. No wonder many Americans are overweight.

Who does this?
Posted By: Toddly Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
My daughter puts it on everything. Skinny as a rail at 30 years old.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Definitely on pepperoni rolls.
Posted By: dpd Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Can’t stand the smell of the stuff . Honestly don’t know how anyone can put that nasty stuff in their mouth.
Yes.

Pizza.
Wings.
Tenders.

No.
Salad.

Thousand island for that.
I like blue cheese dressing on pizza.
Rolly Polly says "I put that schit on everything".
Ranch on fried pickles or mushrooms, blue cheese on wings, pizza stands on it own
Had a boy on my roofing crew doing that to pizza crust at Mr Gatti’s about 1992/93 summer

Dang some of yall are still in the bronze age
Didn’t even know what ranch dressing was until I was like 35

Go to the 2:00 minute mark.
Tonssss of folks, apparently.

Make about 10 gals a week of each - true scratch Ranch and Blue. Just at one store. Most of it goes to wings, but we make our own dough and stretch pies, and a surprising amount of it goes out with them too.

I will admit it’s pretty rich to dip a folded NY slice of roni/onion into our house ranch.

At one point, before we were getting completely smoked on food and labor costs, we were basically giving gallons of the schitt away without up charging. Want some? Have it. 3.25 oz plastic ramekins of it at a wahack. Upon request. Or without it even. Lol.

We were seriously thinking about setting up a freebie ‘condiment station’ loaded with it, among others, in the dining room. If for nothing other than eliminating the need to be constantly portioning it up, only
To give away; think - Ranch Trough..

Then, the whole quarantine and covid thing hit. Belts had to get tightened.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Ranch occasionally on pizza
Frank's red hot all the time
Posted By: hanco Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
It’s good on ice cream
Posted By: KFWA Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
when I first moved to Ocean Springs, MS, all the pizza places had french dressing on the tables. They told me college students started doing it in the 70's and it stuck

My kids like ranch on pizza, I like Papa John's garlic butter.

so yea, we have a cholesterol problem at our house
Originally Posted by hanco
It’s good on ice cream

Sick.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Ranch on fried pickles or mushrooms, blue cheese on wings, pizza stands on it own

We hand batter our fried pickles n peppers, then that gets served with its own dipping sauce variant. Chipotle ranch. Spot on. Lol. Purée chipotle peppers en adobe into house ranch. Boom - new condiment.

Wasabi ranch is even better. Amazing [bleep].
Posted By: richj Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
same ones that eat pineapple pizza
Posted By: 16penny Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Creamy itialian on pizza and bread sticks would order breadsticks and dressing at Pizza Hut back in the 80’s
Ketchup for everything except salad and croutons
I won't use it for anything period ! Sour Cream is next on the list!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Had a boy on my roofing crew doing that to pizza crust at Mr Gatti’s about 1992/93 summer

Dang some of yall are still in the bronze age

Not me, I’m still in the last ice age.
Started putting ranch on pizza last year
Just a little, don’t drown it
No. Crushed red pepper and hot sauce.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
i like it with pizza, chicken wings, chicken tenders & salad.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
A guy at work microwaves four packs of ramen noodles (four!!!!) in a big bowl and covers it with ranch dressing, for lunch at least three times a week!
He weighs about 350 lbs.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
A guy at work microwaves four packs of ramen noodles (four!!!!) in a big bowl and covers it with ranch dressing, for lunch at least three times a week!
He weighs about 350 lbs.
Dang

After about 1/2 way thru one pack, I start gagging amd questioning my life choices.

Still got a couple cases cause ya know “the railroad strikes, the food shortages, gateway pundit says…klaus schwab in a bikini, the tater chip plants having planes crashing into em, etc etc
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Wait....ranch dressing has fat?
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Originally Posted by slumlord
He weighs about 350 lbs.
Dang

After about 1/2 way thru one pack, I start gagging amd questioning my life choices.

Still got a couple cases cause ya know “the railroad strikes, the food shortages, gateway pundit says…klaus schwab in a bikini, the tater chip plants having planes crashing into em, etc etc

The same guy will eat three cans of Chef BoyArdee ravioli, cold, right out of the can, at one sitting.
I like ranch on starfish. It masks any weird flavors.
Posted By: byd Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
I put that [bleep] on everything.
Posted By: LBP Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Fat chicks love ranch!!
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Pizza?

Who does this?

I don't put that white drizzle on anything.
sick
Posted By: hardway Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
I will dip the dry crust in it but that's about it..... usually just crushed red peppers and parmesan cheese. But, It's big thing around here.... my buddy from Idaho shakes his head when I order a salad with Thousand Islands dressing..... he says "that's Fry Sauce". 🥴
Trailer gravy. I started eating it on garlic cheese bread at a pizza and sandwich place I worked at called Papa Kelsey's about 25 years ago.

My coworkers were grossed out when I dipped my garlic bread in some the fresh made ranch. They were also grossed out by some of the pizza combos I made back then like BBQ chicken and now those are pretty common.

I still go in there once in a while with my kids for an order of garlic bread. They all love the ranch on it but their ranch is pretty good. I can't remember doing anything differently when we made it there I think it was just hidden valley seasoning with mayo and milk or buttermilk but somehow their's always seems better than we make at home.

Bb
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
He weighs about 350 lbs.

Each container of noodles probably has 60 grams of carbs X 4 = 240. Meanwhile, a Snickers bar has about 30ish so he probably would be no worse from a metabolic standpoint downing 7 or 8 of those.

No wonder he weighs tree fiddy. Holy crap!
Ranch dressing on Ramen noodles makes Black Olives Matter...
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Pizza?

Who does this?

Grandson does. Former Marine MP. In the top 2 or 3 for everything P.T. related in his state police academy class of 30+ recruits. Does not seem to be affecting him... I am with KFWA, pass me the garlic butter...
Posted By: pullit Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Not on pizza, salad yes (sometimes)
My kids put ranch on everything. I like it on wings, salad and chicken nuggets sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if they put it on their cereal
Posted By: Nollij Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Two of my kids always put it on pizza, and the other two thought it was disgusting. I can't remember how many times I heard "We're out of ranch" from one of the kids in the kitchen.
My Wife puts Ranch dressing on her french fries.

Virgil B.
Posted By: BubbaG Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
Awesome on french fries. Never tried pizza
My one grandson puts it on his pancakes. He loves that stuff.
Posted By: ERK Re: Who puts Ranch Dressing on - 01/23/23
I don’t use any pre rotted crap. Edk
© 24hourcampfire