Home
I have
YES! Total waste of Ricks forums, no wonder so many leave.
Used to be good back in the day.
Like when you and I met, it was a great place.
I enjoy them and look forward to more.
Thats exactly why I posted "is it true" this morning. Not that they can't be entertaining at times. But everyone trying to copy Slum, who actually has lots of good input at times. Others not so much!
Pards wanna learn about the past of their pards.
I am wrong so much of the time, I consider crow to be part of a healthy diet. But I suspect there is something going on with 'did you ever' virus outbreak. I think it was originally aimed at shaming or just poking fun or maybe getting rid of one old harmless gentleman from Iowa, and or people who do post some pretty inane subject questions. Of course, as adolescents will do...others piled on and this is what we are seeing now. However, adolescents seldom have the attention span to maintain anything for very long, and this will pass eventually I suppose.
I never get tired of them

If I don't wanna participate, no one makes me.
It is a passing fad, and the sooner it passes the better. The 'Fire is regularly weighed down with such inanity, sadly. Some of you will remember the equally tedious "on a dyno" threads a while back.

To those who post them, I beg of you to please stop. All semblance of humor or cleverness has long since evaporated.
Originally Posted by Partsman
And all of your fawning over miss lynn’s mindless threads was valuable to this place?

laughing
gay
This place is essential reading. Look around and see where mankind has gone. Like it or lump it.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It is a passing fad, and the sooner it passes the better. The 'Fire is regularly weighed down with such inanity, sadly. Some of you will remember the equally tedious "on a dyno" threads a while back.

To those who post them, I beg of you to please stop. All semblance of humor or cleverness has long since evaporated.

THIS ^^^

Sooner we can get back to rocket and satellite launch updates, scheduling, reminders, countdowns, and recaps the better!
I miss Falconry Friday

These rocket twáts ran that guy off
Ever get tired of the did you ever threads?

Not until this one.
It was peaceful back when I was a child.
I am tired of the cry baby whining. There are plenty different Forums you can join were you will be moderated to death if that`s what turns you on. I am glad there is a place where you can say what you want. If you don`t like The First Amendment there are plenty of Countries that do not have one. Don`t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.Chow,Huntz
Originally Posted by Huntz
I am tired of the cry baby whining. There are plenty different Forums you can join were you will be moderated to death if that`s what turns you on. I am glad there is a place where you can say what you want. If you don`t like The First Amendment there are plenty of Countries that do not have one. Don`t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.Chow,Huntz
Right on Huntz!!!
And those forums are getting so much action.
Yes I ever have
Originally Posted by hillestadj

THIS ^^^

Sooner we can get back to rocket and satellite launch updates, scheduling, reminders, countdowns, and recaps the better!
Anybody know anything about alternative PC operating systems ? That would be nice.

Doesn't have to mean heavy handed moderation...

Maybe it just means that enough members are tired of what's going on, and the one's doing it could moderate themselves with that a bit.

Rick doesn't "moderate" much either. If something is contrary to what he wants here, he'll send the ones doing that a PM and ask them politely to slow it down.

What gets "moderation" out of Rick is when he asks you politely to do something, or stop something, and you tell him to GFH, you probably will get "moderated" real damn quick. grin

You'd think that with the number of people who find what's been going on irritating, those doing it would at least pay attention to what they say. But probably not... the stuff is very juvenile, and those doing it will probably respond in that same manner.
Boy, did I ever.

And then I opened them, read them and sometimes replied to them.

Oh yeah, and adults that are into Choo-Choo trains, full size or scale, gots some kinda psychological issues.
No
🎵"tale as old as time...."🎵
There's always some dipweasel who cries "First Amendment!" in total ignorance of the fact that it only applies to government censorship.

But if you believe that anybody can say anything anywhere without repercussions, then I guess it's okay to call the "Anybody ever" posters total jackasses.
Originally Posted by kenoh2
Boy, did I ever.

Oh yeah, and adults that are into Choo-Choo trains, full size or scale, gots some kinda psychological issues.

but I feel ok
Originally Posted by RUM7
🎵"tale as old as time...."🎵

Partsman won’t reply to all the wasteful bandwidth he participated in with his lovey miss lynn.

And them trying to run others off of “Rick’s Forum”. And yes it is Rick’s
It’s NOT yours and miss lynns to summarily decide who gets to be harrassed into submission

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHÎT
I heard it’s a bunch of guys from Tennessee that got booted off some other hunting forum causing all the trouble.
Bastards!
Originally Posted by earlybrd
No
+1
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I heard it’s a bunch of guys from Tennessee that got booted off some other hunting forum causing all the trouble.
Bastards!
Them and some baby deer killer from Orygun.

Bad seeds I tell you.
Originally Posted by travelingman1
I have

Yessir, I guess people have nothing better to do.
You failed to add…. Did You …..to your thread title! 😂 memtb
Originally Posted by Heym06
Thats exactly why I posted "is it true" this morning. Not that they can't be entertaining at times. But everyone trying to copy Slum, who actually has lots of good input at times. Others not so much!
Hole-on chief,,, Wabgooon started this gig,,, give the man his dew
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by kenoh2
Boy, did I ever.

but I feel ok

I'm sure you do... I'm sure you do.
Settle down... it's OK.
There's always some dipweasel who cries "First Amendment!" in total ignorance of the fact that it only applies to government censorship.

But if you believe that anybody can say anything anywhere without repercussions, then I guess it's okay to call the "Anybody ever" posters total jackasses.
Every body knows free speech can come with consequences.It also give you the right to say what you want in a public forum.That is what The Framers intended it for.Right to assemble and say your piece.Prove me other wise .
These threads are probably a result of mid winter blues. Certain folks are on fire!!

Every body knows free speech can come with consequences.It also give you the right to say what you want in a public forum.That is what The Framers intended it for.Right to assemble and say your piece.Prove me other wise .

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You are right to a point.

If someone comes in your house as a dinner guest, then starts cussing out your wife, calling her all sorts of names, even using racial slurs are you going to kick them out of your house?

I would. And congress didn't pass any laws prohibiting the a-hole from saying it. It's YOUR house. YOU make the rules.... Not congress. You can shut them up without any infringement on the 1st Amendment.

Same as here. This is Rick's house. He makes the rules. Same as any other forum.

You are applying a restriction at govt as being applicable anywhere. It just isn't.
Is there a workout video?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You are right to a point.

If someone comes in your house as a dinner guest, then starts cussing out your wife, calling her all sorts of names, even using racial slurs are you going to kick them out of your house?

I would. And congress didn't pass any laws prohibiting the a-hole from saying it. It's YOUR house. YOU make the rules.... Not congress. You can shut them up without any infringement on the 1st Amendment.

Same as here. This is Rick's house. He makes the rules. Same as any other forum.

You are applying a restriction at govt as being applicable anywhere. It just isn't.
I will accept that.

And then there is the know it all who is sure to chime in on any subject just to correct those lesser folk on what ever.
© 24hourcampfire