Home
Hmm????
Never took any home.

Should have seen the look on the Staff Sergeant's face tho when his cell phone rang in the WOC. Could have knocked him over with a mouse fart.
Not making excuses for them..

But what is “classified” ?

Prolly a bunch of trivial nonsense?

Not talking “top secret classified”
I put mine in the tool box next to my car
Depends upon how much enemies foreign & domestic might be willing to pay for them, or how much time I’d do if their contents were revealed.
Sandy Burglar shoplifted them from the national archives.

Some people think Clinton wanted to cover up how he chose to ignore Osama Bin Laden.
The server located in my bathroom.
I let my son roll doobies with them
Originally Posted by slumlord
I let my son roll doobies with them

cool
My son rolls them up for snorting
Well, if properly hidden, they prob wouldn't be found...

Ymmv
At Biden's beach house.
Some buried in mason jars that require a pirates map to find, and a couple in zip lock baggies in one of the toilet tanks in my house. We have 3 toilets and I will not tell which one.
Originally Posted by Cretch
Some buried in mason jars that require a pirates map to find, and a couple in zip lock baggies in one of the toilet tanks in my house. We have 3 toilets and I will not tell which one.

Do you keep cash in the freezer too?
If they’re anything like panties, don’t put them under the truck seat,… trust me on this one
Your stash got sniffed out?
In China ..

Who would think to look Thar ..

In your Garage cum On ..

Total Disrespect from a Traitor ..
under my mattress
They won't give me any. If they did, I would put them under the seat, with everything else!
Obviously in the garage, duh....
I left them all in my desk at the facility when I retired. I hope the guy who used the desk after me didn't get caught with them.

Now that I think about it, I hope he did.

kwg
Beside hunter's laptop!
I bet Bill Clinton had all his classified docs hidden in Hillary vagina, nobody would ever look there!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire