Home
For over a decade, the US Gov't owned Lima Army Tank Plant, officially known as the Joint Systems Manufacturing Center, has struggled to keep it's doors open. This General Dynamics Land Systems operated facility's workers are represented by the UAW Local 2075. The plant is located in Ohio's Fourth Congressional District, which is represented by the honorable Jim Jordan.
There's always a catch
Originally Posted by kingston
For over a decade, the US Gov't owned Lima Army Tank Plant, officially known as the Joint Systems Manufacturing Center, has struggled to keep it's doors open. This General Dynamics Land Systems operated facility's workers are represented by the UAW Local 2075. The plant is located in Ohio's Fourth Congressional District, which is represented by the honorable Jim Jordan.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

A US tank manufacture facility is located in a US Congressional District.

Thanks for the braking news. Who could have imagined such a thing.
<space reserved >
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Is that at Lima Ohio ??

kwg

Coincidence I'm sure.
There's a lot going on in that little corner of the world.

I can't wait until you find out F-16s are made in a US Congressional District.

The whine will be quite whiney.

Ps. It will really blow your mind to find out where M2 Bradleys are made.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

They make Abrams in Egypt.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Egypt.
Hey John Burns, does your phugin vagina ever quit bleeding?

Good thing it's not Israel or we'd get gypt by the joos smirk
What's more interesting is the pictures of them loading Bradleys onto the ship - displaying the ship name and port. OSINT man... That's war material and a legal target for sinking, regardless of whose name is on the side or what country it comes from.

If Russia's really feeling it - they put that ARC Integrity on the ocean floor....

They're goading the Russians into expanding this

Go play in traffic you fat pile of chit
Originally Posted by Teal
What's more interesting is the pictures of them loading Bradleys onto the ship - displaying the ship name and port. OSINT man... That's war material and a legal target for sinking, regardless of whose name is on the side or what country it comes from.

If Russia's really feeling it - they put that ARC Integrity on the ocean floor....

I can't believe they published it in advance. What you're implying would explain why.

Unless the equipment is on a different ship.
They don't have to sink the ship. The administration is bleeding us dry of weaponry and ammo. Those tanks would be better off at the bottom of the ocean because if they make it there it won't be long before they are scrap.
A Bradley is a death trap in the kind of environment they have over there right now. Very high silhouette, almost as big as a tank, without anywhere near the armor protection. It will be a magnet for everything on the battlefield to shoot at.

That’s always been the problem with something like a Bradley. It’s armed well enough that one is tempted to use it like a tank, but it isn’t a tank.
The Lima Ohio tank plant has been there since at least 1983 making M-1 Tanks .long before jim jordon became a congress critter .When i Joined the Army in 83. a guy in my BCT platoon was from Lima Ohio and told me about it back then .

Don't be a disingenuous cünt.

There is absolutely no whine in the OP. Just a list of facts in narrative form.

It does look like a message.

Best case would be the Orcs figure they need to leave Ukraine.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
A Bradley is a death trap in the kind of environment they have over there right now. Very high silhouette, almost as big as a tank, without anywhere near the armor protection. It will be a magnet for everything on the battlefield to shoot at.

That’s always been the problem with something like a Bradley. It’s armed well enough that one is tempted to use it like a tank, but it isn’t a tank.

Brads are Infantry Fighting Vehicles. They carry troops that support the tanks.

That said with the best sensors of anything over there and ATGM reach they will do pretty well against Orc armour.

Looks like M270/HIMARS will get more reach with the GLSMDB.
Everything made in the US is in a congressional district. Would you prefer it all be made in Mexico or China or wherever?

A US tank manufacture facility is located in a US Congressional District.

Thanks for the braking news. Who could have imagined such a thing.

Do we make brakes there too?
What kind of brakes? For tanks?
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Everything made in the US is in a congressional district. Would you prefer it all be made in Mexico or China or wherever?

Oh look, we caught another one.
Connect. Tha. Dotttsssssssss.

Union money sways a lot.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Go play in traffic you fat pile of chit
Yep
LOL

It does look like a message.

Best case would be the Orcs figure they need to leave Ukraine.

Brads are Infantry Fighting Vehicles. They carry troops that support the tanks.

That said with the best sensors of anything over there and ATGM reach they will do pretty well against Orc armour.

Looks like M270/HIMARS will get more reach with the GLSMDB.

STFU. There is nothing you can tell me about the Bradley or the M270. I’ve actually ridden in the Bradley and I’ve actually signed for M270s.

IIRC, we did blow up their pipeline.

Let's all die so Soros, the WEF, Neonazis, Zelensky and Illuminati survive.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

IIRC, we did blow up their pipeline.

Let's all die so Soros, the WEF, Neonazis, Zelensky and Illuminati survive.

I'm not saying someone could/should/would - I am saying, printing the port of departure and the ship name is either someone bent on getting Russia to sink it or someone who's so deficient, someone must chew their food for them. I can not fathom taking those pictures, writing the story and then not saying "is this a good idea to publish?" - that happens when almost 100% of the reporters/editors never served.

Could you imagine posting the sailing schedule on TV while we were doing the Lend/Lease work in WWII?
STFU. There is nothing you can tell me about the Bradley or the M270. I’ve actually ridden in the Bradley and I’ve actually signed for M270s.

Objectivly that not's true but your whine for an echo chamber is duly noted.

If Brads are "death traps" on a modern battle field, as you opine, the USA is better off finding that out with Ukraine crews and not US servicemen.

Nothing lost if all we sell Ukraine all the "death traps".

On the other hand if Brads are much better than BMPs (as I opine) we will gather a great deal of intel on how to fight a neer peer without spending USA blood to learn hard lessons.

But what do you care as your anti USA diatribes point to someone who would love for the USA to die.

As to M270, I am sure you have zero experience with GLSBD which was the point of my post.
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
Originally Posted by Morewood
Is that Houston_2?
[/Quote]

Could you imagine posting the sailing schedule on TV while we were doing the Lend/Lease work in WWII?[/quote]

Very few Germans had TV at that time so we might have gotten away with it.
I'm not saying someone could/should/would - I am saying, printing the port of departure and the ship name is either someone bent on getting Russia to sink it or someone who's so deficient, someone must chew their food for them. I can not fathom taking those pictures, writing the story and then not saying "is this a good idea to publish?" - that happens when almost 100% of the reporters/editors never served.

Could you imagine posting the sailing schedule on TV while we were doing the Lend/Lease work in WWII?

This is not WWII and Seawolf is a thing.

There is zero chance of hiding the departure of those Brads from Orc Intel.

Blasting it across the News send a message.

Egypt.

What portion of the M1A1's are made in Egypt?

BAE Systems, who makes the Bradley, has facilities in Texarkana, Texas; Aiken, South Carolina; Anniston, Alabama; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Jose, California; Sterling Heights, Michigan; York, Pennsylvania...

If Brads are "death traps" on a modern battle field, as you opine, the USA is better off finding that out with Ukraine crews and not US servicemen.

On the other hand if Brads are much better than BMPs (as I opine) we will gather a great deal of intel on how to fight a neer peer without spending USA blood to learn hard lessons.

But what do you care as your anti USA diatribes point to someone who would love for the USA to die.

As to M270, I am sure you have zero experience with GLSBD which was the point of my post.

We aren't selling anything to Ukraine.

You are a tiresome [bleep]. You’ve never done schit. You know nothing about this schit, yet you spout and spout.

Egypt.

BAE Systems, who makes the Bradley, has facilities in Texarkana, Texas; Aiken, South Carolina; Anniston, Alabama; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Jose, California; Sterling Heights, Michigan; York, Pennsylvania...

Egypt license builds M-1s. So far they’ve manufactured about 1,000.

You are a tiresome kghunt. You’ve never done schit. You know nothing about this schit, yet you spout and spout.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Morewood
Is that Houston_2?
LMAO
For over a decade, the US Gov't owned Lima Army Tank Plant, officially known as the Joint Systems Manufacturing Center, has struggled to keep it's doors open.

Probably why this:

US to buy 31 NEW Abrams tanks to fill order for Ukraine

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/01/us-to-buy-31-new-abrams-tanks-to-fill-order-for-ukraine/

The article explains other reasons, Ukraine ain't getting the latest and greatest, but I suspect we got tanks of every kind stacked-up all over some place.

In any event, Ukraine isn't getting them for awhile because of the lead time. But 20 year wars take some time, eh?
You are a tiresome [bleep]. You’ve never done schit. You know nothing about this schit, yet you spout and spout.

Well then refute what I have said so the whole class can bask in your knowledge.

After all you did ride in a Bradley.

Originally Posted by Strider1
The memes are getting uhh.....tiresome.
Originally Posted by Raeford
The memes are getting uhh.....tiresome.
Imagine what it’s like working with the dumb azz

Well then refute what I have said so the whole class can bask in your knowledge.

The Bradley is a piece of schit for fighting tanks and if it goes against any, it’s going to be in trouble. That said, I doubt it gets much chance. It’s an artillery fight now. The Bradley will simply get popped by Russian infantry with ATGMS or some smart munition. The Ukies have lost hundreds of tanks already. The Bradley is higher and less well protected.

But it really doesn’t matter. The Bradley could be the best thing since sliced bread and it isn’t going to make any difference whatsoever in the outcome. It’s just going to get more Ukrainians killed.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
For over a decade, the US Gov't owned Lima Army Tank Plant, officially known as the Joint Systems Manufacturing Center, has struggled to keep it's doors open.

Probably why this:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/01/us-to-buy-31-new-abrams-tanks-to-fill-order-for-ukraine/

The article explains other reasons, Ukraine ain't getting the latest and greatest, but I suspect we got tanks of every kind stacked-up all over some place.

In any event, Ukraine isn't getting them for awhile because of the lead time. But 20 year wars take some time, eh?

There are hundreds of M1 tanks in desert storage at Sierra Army Depot in Herlong, CA. They could be run through depot level reconditioning in pretty short order.

I don't think that the M1 is a good fit for Ukraine because it doesn't run on diesel fuel and we wouldn't be sending enough of them to make a difference. Better to have the former Warsaw Pact nations send their T-72s to Ukraine and back fill them with NATO standard Leopards or M1s. There are a lot more Leopards in European depots that could reach Ukraine much sooner than the first M1. As long as the Ukrainians are killing Russians sending the means by which to do so is money well spent IMO.
actually uko NAZi have lost thousands of tanks. Send more over and lots of Bradleys. One of the biggest POS's for battle ever made

lol

The Bradley is a piece of schit for fighting tanks and if it goes against any, it’s going to be in trouble. That said, I doubt it gets much chance. It’s an artillery fight now. The Bradley will simply get popped by Russian infantry with ATGMS or some smart munition. The Ukies have lost hundreds of tanks already. The Bradley is higher and less well protected.

But it really doesn’t matter. The Bradley could be the best thing since sliced bread and it isn’t going to make any difference whatsoever in the outcome. It’s just going to get more Ukrainians killed.
lol ok dumb boomer. completely clueless

Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Probably why this:

There are hundreds of M1 tanks in desert storage at Sierra Army Depot in Herlong, CA. They could be run through depot level reconditioning in pretty short order.

I don't think that the M1 is a good fit for Ukraine because it doesn't run on diesel fuel and we wouldn't be sending enough of them to make a difference. Better to have the former Warsaw Pact nations send their T-72s to Ukraine and back fill them with NATO standard Leopards or M1s. There are a lot more Leopards in European depots that could reach Ukraine much sooner than the first M1. As long as the Ukrainians are killing Russians sending the means by which to do so is money well spent IMO.
Toward the end of the Viet Nam war, must of been 1971 something like that. Myself and 4 other guys went to Lima Ohio and picked up some school busses. One of the busses we had to pick up was at a shutdown tank plant. There must of been 100 school busses on the property and me and the guy who worked for the school bus builder were the only 2 people on the property. It was a pretty big plant.

I doubt if 31 M1's are going to make much of a difference except for the defense of Kiev. I see this war evolving into a trench war very similar to WWI. The team with the most drones that can drop grenades will win.

kwg
I don't think that the M1 is a good fit for Ukraine because it doesn't run on diesel fuel and we wouldn't be sending enough of them to make a difference.

That, and other reasons:

Lt. Col. Daniel Davis Warns of Nuclear War: U.S. Has ‘No Plan’ in Ukraine, This Is Not a ‘Video Game’

Providing new tanks to Ukraine won’t change the reality on the ground of the current conflict with Russia, according to retired Army Lt. Col. Daniel L. Davis, who claimed the United States has “no plan” or strategy and warned of the real-world danger of invoking NATO’s “mutual defense” clause, which would trigger a nuclear war.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-us-no-plan-ukraine-this-not-video-game/

Excellent read, worth the time.
Originally Posted by ribka
actually uko NAZi have lost thousands of tanks. Send more over and lots of Bradleys. One of the biggest POS's for battle ever made

lol

It fun to watch the Putin Pufters wax and wane with their whines and wimpers.

First it was Ukraine spent nothing on defense and now it's the Orcs have killed "thousands of tanks".

If Brads are POS's better to find out now than when crewed and carrying USA servicemen into battle.

If Brads are the best IFV in the world now is the time to show the enemies of the USA.

Bradleys have a really good track record up against Orc made tanks.

The one we are selling Ukraine has a superb sensor package/networking/gun/ and ATGMs for more reach than any Orc tank.

Nothing on the ground in Ukraine can see as far and situational awareness is everything when hunting at night.

Relying only on heavy armour in the day of top attack ATGMs is a fools errand.

While I agree Abrahms won't be fighting in Ukraine soon one thing keep in mind is it can run on diesel and gasoline.

Most see the move as a way to get the Krauts to supply Leopards and allow other countries to supply Leopards.
https://strategic-culture.org/news/2023/02/01/end-the-war-you-idiots/

"NATO should stop their Pontius Pilate hand-wringing about sending their upgraded Tiger tanks to Ukraine’s wrecking yards as they are damned whether they throw good tanks after bad, or if they do not. The best NATO can do is to form a line of defense stretching from the brothels of Romania in the south up through Poland’s and onwards to the pimple states of the Baltic and the big mouthed women leaders of Sweden and Finland. Ukraine, like Vietnam and Afghanistan before it, is a lost cause. NATO should end this war by packing its bags, going home and allowing Zelensky’s thugs await their fate on their own.

The Americans can send their Bradleys, the British their Challenger tanks, the French their Leclercs and the Germans their Leopards. Russia will destroy all of them and all crews unfortunate enough to man them. If Hitler’s Tigers could not stop the Russian tide, nor will they."
Johnny tell more about your military experience

Well, I pumped gas in the airfarce

Wow, impressive Johnny!!!! Sounds like that life changing experience helped you open up your own successful business!

....bankruptcy. lol

yeah, duel fuel tanks are a real game changer!!! will stop them from being blown up from the air or artillery just like in Syria

How many soldiers are required to maintain each tank?

lol

It fun to watch the Putin Pufters wax and wane with their whines and wimpers.

First it was Ukraine spent nothing on defense and now it's the Orcs have killed "thousands of tanks".

If Brads are POS's better to find out now than when crewed and carrying USA servicemen into battle.

If Brads are the best IFV in the world now is the time to show the enemies of the USA.

Bradleys have a really good track record up against Orc made tanks.

The one we are selling Ukraine has a superb sensor package/networking/gun/ and ATGMs for more reach than any Orc tank.

Nothing on the ground in Ukraine can see as far and situational awareness is everything when hunting at night.

Relying only on heavy armour in the day of top attack ATGMs is a fools errand.

While I agree Abrahms won't be fighting in Ukraine soon one thing keep in mind is it can run on diesel and gasoline.

Most see the move as a way to get the Krauts to supply Leopards and allow other countries to supply Leopards.
Wonder what Ukraine is going to use to fuel all those tanks with?
I think the west was helping Stalin not hitler.

I don’t know how cold it was back then.

Them tigers might have been gelling up.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Our reserves likely
Originally Posted by Angus1895

History nor current events are stong points for the Putin Pufters.

The do excell at the Pufting part.
Wart hogs and helicopters are big medicine 4 Armor.

IMO

Egypt.

Egypt license builds M-1s. So far they’ve manufactured about 1,000.

All the good bits on the 125 tank kits supplied as part of the co-production agreement are made in the USA.

The Wikipedia entry is in error as to the number of tanks produced at the Egyptian facility. 1,130 represents the number of tanks in service in Egypt, not the number of tanks produced. The citation in the Wikipedia entry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1A1_tank_coproduction_program_in_Egypt) is to an article written before any tanks were produced in Egypt, namely (de Larrinaga, Nicholas; Daniel Wasserbly (7 July 2011). "Update: Abrams deal points to business as usual for US, Egyptian trade". Jane's Defence Industry). There's no way to use this 2011 article as a source to support the total number of tanks produced by a program that had yet to produce tanks.

Consider this later source.

https://www.defensenews.com/home/20...1a1-abrams-tank-co-production-to-resume/
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://strategic-culture.org/news/2023/02/01/end-the-war-you-idiots/

"NATO should stop their Pontius Pilate hand-wringing about sending their upgraded Tiger tanks to Ukraine’s wrecking yards as they are damned whether they throw good tanks after bad, or if they do not. The best NATO can do is to form a line of defense stretching from the brothels of Romania in the south up through Poland’s and onwards to the pimple states of the Baltic and the big mouthed women leaders of Sweden and Finland. Ukraine, like Vietnam and Afghanistan before it, is a lost cause. NATO should end this war by packing its bags, going home and allowing Zelensky’s thugs await their fate on their own.

The Americans can send their Bradleys, the British their Challenger tanks, the French their Leclercs and the Germans their Leopards. Russia will destroy all of them and all crews unfortunate enough to man them. If Hitler’s Tigers could not stop the Russian tide, nor will they."

In case you're not aware, the Strategic Culture Foundation is a Russian funded think tank.

Your interests would be far better served, if you'd allow yourself to engage in these discussions in earnest and without derision. We'd all be better for it.

Your interests would be far better served, if you'd allow yourself to engage in these discussions in earnest and without derision. We'd all be better for it.
LMAO
Better off?

Perhaps Pondering Pounding Putin’s Poop chute?
Originally Posted by rainshot
Not a problem. We will build tank farms in Poland right on the border and reactivate the Red Ball Express. Anything to provoke an attack by Russia on NATO.

Can he at least still pretend to have inside knowledge that’s not available to the public?

I will take that advice to heart.

Now if you wish to engage at a grownup level you will need to quit acting like a love struck teenage girl starving for my attention. There's plenty of those girls here already.

The Algo Always Knows

lol ok dumb boomer. completely clueless

Probably why this:

If you say so.
The same Khazarian Mafia that has its home base in Ukraine and are the descendants of Cain, the Kenites and Cananites and the Illuminati blood lines.

They were the money changers (banksters) who Jesus whipped out of the Holy Temple and said they were vipers and HE knew they father the murderer from the beginning.

They had Him Crucified 3 days later. whistle

That clears everything up. Thanks, Jag.
The reason Faux jettisoned Lara Logan, and now Newsmax won't host her (or Katherine Englebrect or Gregg Phillips) is because she will not lie.

BTW, she texted me night before last and is busy and doing well. I ask the Fire Patriots to pray for her safety.

This is the WW battle between good and evil.

Here's a clue. GOD WINS.

I like Lara Logan quite a lot. She speaks truth in spite of the consequences.

Debatable. Pretty much every country in Europe was represented in the SS…many with enough soldiers for a division or more. All SS soldiers were volunteers. So, if you mean the United States and Britain when you say the “west” was helping Stalin, that’s correct. But the Russians are equally correct when they perceive WW II as a German led crusade against the Bolsheviks and Russia.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Can he at least still pretend to have inside knowledge that’s not available to the public?

No. That's just another rhetorical maneuver deployed in bad faith.
To Jag,

J H F C ! ! !

Sincerely,

Everybody

I will take that advice to heart.

Now if you wish to engage at a grownup level you will need to quit acting like a love struck teenage girl starving for my attention. There's plenty of those girls here already.

The Algo Always Knows

Originally Posted by jackmountain

No. That's just another rhetorical maneuver deployed in bad faith.

Then call me on it. Cite sources.

Show where anything I have posted in this thread is wrong.

Or play the teenage girl.

Your choice.

You're a smart man King, do you really think you can reason with an idiot? Even I know better.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Lmao!!
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

You're a smart man King, do you really think you can reason with an idiot? Even I know better.

I won't argue with any of that.

It was my intention to demonstrate earnestness and offered John some good advice, but he'd prefer to imagine me as a teenage girl.

Who can blame him.

It was my intention to demonstrate earnestness and offered John some good advice, but he'd prefer to imagine me as a teenage girl.

Who can blame him.

Because you act just like a hormonal teenage girl.

Don't be a disingenuous cünt.

There is absolutely no whine in the OP. Just a list of facts in narrative form.

If you wish to be treated like a grown man you are going to have to act as a grown man.

Until then:

In summary, grown men tell everyone they're wrong, regardless of their personal experience and expertise.

Grown men describe the world in dungeon and dragons vernacular.

And grown men think childish memes win arguments.
Originally Posted by dassa
In summary, grown men tell everyone they're wrong, regardless of their personal experience and expertise.

Feel free to actually post some sort of content or if you feel I am wrong you should actually refute with a good reasoning.

Until then enjoy a fine GIF.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Feel free to actually post some sort of content or if you feel I am wrong you should actually refute with a good reasoning.

Until then enjoy a fine GIF.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
You know those 8 year old kids who just keep repeating the same thing over and over to be annoying?

Yeah, I don't engage them, either. I do laugh at them, though.
You know those 8 year old kids who just keep repeating the same thing over and over to be annoying?

Yeah, I don't engage them, either. I do laugh at them, though.

Your confession is duly noted.

I'll put this video up for those that want to see a perspective on Infantry Fighting Vehicles from a source with a long track record of being right most of the time.

It's long but well edited to allow skipping to parts of interest.

The Bradley is examined in depth for the Ukraine War.

[img]
[/img]

Who can blame him.

Because you act just like a hormonal teenage girl.
Oh, the irony!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The cock mongler has spoken!
I'll put this video up for those that want to see a perspective on Infantry Fighting Vehicles from a source with a long track record of being right most of the time.

It's long but well edited to allow skipping to parts of interest.

The Bradley is examined in depth for the Ukraine War.

[img]
[/img]

^^^^
You know nothing of war.
Other than what you Google Fu.....
Or hear around those you vicariously live thru 2nd hand...

Who can blame him.

I'm pretty sure he imagines you as Barry and wants to clean up the cheetos dust......
Sorry for skipping through the thread to the last page but

the 155mm howitzer shell manufactures have a nearly guaranteed five years of work ahead of them just to replenish the shell stock to minimum levels for our army.

I do not want o even think of the HIMARS missiles costs. Who knew Ukrainians could operate and target them all by themselves.

Smedley Butler was as right as Orwell.

Qui bono?
© 24hourcampfire