Home
Posted By: SupFoo Trump's Advice to China Joe - 02/03/23
This guy is really good ...... and funny.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...en-on-how-to-handle-chinese-spy-balloon/

That was worth the 2 minutes watching.
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
That was worth the 2 minutes watching.

thought Olson or Conrad would have had it on the ground by now
If Creepy China Joe won’t do his damn job, why doesn’t a governor send the National Guard to take it out when it is over their state?
Originally Posted by dhershberger
If Creepy China Joe won’t do his damn job, why doesn’t a governor send the National Guard to take it out when it is over their state?

Good question ,, Did Joe Biden tell the governors they can't?? If President does nothing and avoids the question, it only makes for more theories.
They should’ve shot it down over open ocean as soon as it hit our airspace.
Its headed towards ole Joes beach house, to drop some money. Im sure Hunter is out on the beach with a net to catch it
Nobody does Trump like Trump, right SupFoo?

Man I miss him!

KB
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Trump's Advice to China Joe - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Nobody does Trump like Trump, right SupFoo?

Man I miss him!

KB

So do I. But, you have to admit, this kid is pretty damn good. Close your eyes, listen, you'd swear it's the real deal.
I saw Nikki acting like Trump on TV today, ain't gonna cut it!
That guy should be president.......id vote for him....multiple times.
better impersonation than Alec Baldwin, that is for sure.

alex would hit the moon by mistake if he shot at it, and then its
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Trump's Advice to China Joe - 02/04/23
I don't understand her gameplan, she had to know that she has no chance of beating President Trump in the primary.

Is she counting on him being arrested for some trumped up charge? She should just come over to my house and we could sit and talk about it. Might use some of Varmintguy's techniques 🤘😂😂😂
laugh F U N N Y
l
Originally Posted by MPat70
I don't understand her gameplan, she had to know that she has no chance of beating President Trump in the primary.

Is she counting on him being arrested for some trumped up charge? She should just come over to my house and we could sit and talk about it. Might use some of Varmintguy's techniques 😂

lol

This is Nikki's approach.

"I'm just like Donald, but I am younger and I have ( . )( . )"

Cant wait for the debates and they all sound like a tape recording of the man himself, with him standing there!

Besides that all they can say is "I wont do any nasty tweets on Facebook"
Biden is probably selling the feeds from our satellites to the Chinese now. He probably has them all dialed in on middle America now watching the Trump supporters.

Bb
It would be nice to be able to recover it intact to find out what it really is. I'll bet, though, that it has a self destruct bomb aboard that will destroy it below a certain altitude.
He’s pretty good.
© 24hourcampfire