Home
When asked by Michael Strahan about the reason why he collapsed on the field,Hamlin stated “Umm,umm,umm that’s something I want to stay away from”.

Hamlin has been schooled or threatened not to discuss the reason why his heart stopped.

“Umm,umm,umm that’s something I want to stay away from”
Um, ah, I was a young, healthy. um, <this is unsaid-but I got the vax then boosted>
Does/did the nfl mandate the vax?
Originally Posted by ironbender
NBC Sports claimed the NFL did not mandate the Covid vaccine.

The league did create strict guidelines surrounding the ability to play,if they weren't vaccinated.

The NFL reported that about 95 percent of the players and nearly 100 percent of team personnel were vaccinated.
Look on his face says the answer.
He has been told to STFU about C19 shot connections.
Who would have guessed. Waiting on the poison shot tards to chime in
No one should have bought into this bullchit of a lie. Sad so many did. The ones that are still doing it now can drop dead and they probably will.
This is blurb I just Google fu,d
"Do NFL players have to get the covid shot"

A NBC link so you know them fuuuktatds would be all about Covid sttoopid schit..

Dated Aug 22 2022

There is no vaccine mandate for NFL players, but the league reported that about 95 percent of the players and nearly 100 percent of team personnel were vaccinated.

That pretty much says he got the shot...
Or maybe he just doesn't want to discuss HIS PERSONAL medical records with the world...

Would you?
Damn his clone not fessing up. We all know the real demar Hamlin body was dumped in a river
Originally Posted by rte

The league did create strict guidelines surrounding the ability to play,if they weren't vaccinated.

The NFL reported that about 95 percent of the players and nearly 100 percent of team personnel were vaccinated.
Awww...
Schit.....

Wasn't fast enough on the Google fu thing..

🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by rte
When asked by Michael Strahan about the reason why he collapsed on the field,Hamlin stated “Umm,umm,umm that’s something I want to stay away from”.

Hamlin has been schooled or threatened not to discuss the reason why his heart stopped.

“Umm,umm,umm that’s something I want to stay away from”
Yep. That's exactly what happened.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by rte

Awww...
Schit.....

Wasn't fast enough on the Google fu thing..🤣🤣🤣

No worries brother. It's all good.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Or maybe he just doesn't want to discuss HIS PERSONAL medical records with the world...

Would you?
did you watch it? Pretty sure thats a no

Would you?

Giving the reason for his collapse is not remotely equivalent to discussing his personal medical records.

If he had courage,he would have provided the obvious answer.He could possibly prevent another person from making the same mistake.

Citizens trusted big pharma but their odious pursuit of profit was more important than human lives.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Would you?

Would you?
Originally Posted by rte

Would you?

Giving the reason for his collapse is not remotely equivalent to discussing his personal medical records.

If he had courage,he would have provided the obvious answer.He could possibly prevent another person from making the same mistake.

Citizens trusted big pharma but their odious pursuit of profit was more important than human lives.

It is.
His cardiologists discussed it in a press interview while he was still admitted. And no, I'm not going to provide a link. Do it yourself.
Originally Posted by BangPop
His cardiologists discussed it in a press interview while he was still admitted. And no, I'm not going to provide a link. Do it yourself.
Are you related to CornPop ?

He was fictitious as well.lol

Commotio Cordis.lol,lol.

Ah come on don’t be that way!
Originally Posted by rte

Would you?

This

Would you?

Would you?
In this exact situation, absolutely. The world needs to know about what this crap is doing to people
lol uh ok
Aaron Rodgers refused the jab and the NFL made him jump through hoops.

Would you?

Would you?
In this exact situation, absolutely. The world needs to know about what this crap is doing to people

F**k privacy!
I know! Let's pass a law so we can open medical records to everyone!
It's sorta his business ain't it?

Maybe he don't wanna relive it over and over just yet?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

well well speaking of clones...
Let the bodies hit flooooor!
He should say F them all and call out Fauci and the NFL
Originally Posted by 79S

Why? What happened?
Originally Posted by KenMi
Not when a lifetime of Benjamin's are involved and being a poster child for Roger when appropriate...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 79S

Why? What happened?

we all know the "real' jim conrad died saving little kids in a house fire on the rez. You thought you could fool us you dirty Clone??
Originally Posted by rte

And 70% of them are scheduled to die in the next 48 months. I still have a chance to play in the NFL!

Not when a lifetime of Benjamin's are involved and being a poster child for Roger when appropriate..
Let's not forget the 8 million he collected on the Go Fund Me site.
When I first saw this I knew it was anti-vax bait.
Originally Posted by rte
Not when a lifetime of Benjamin's are involved and being a poster child for Roger when appropriate..
Let's not forget the 8 million he collected on the Go Fund Me site.
Wow!!!
Cha ching!!!!

🤑🤑🤑
So, just bashing the guy now.

Guy had cpr performed in front of a stadium and national television.

He might want privacy?!

Unheard of...oh wait there's hipaa, etc...

PS...maybe his lawyers told him to stfu for a lawsuit?
A man and a true patriot would!
Originally Posted by 700LH
of course you did vaxtard

He might want privacy?!

Lawsuit maybe, but if it was the shot that was basically forced on them, wouldnt you step forward and answer a pretty simple question? I mean if it was shot related, it wouldnt exactly be dealing out personal medical info. Easy answer is, doc seems to believe it was related to the so called vax that was forced on us. Thats not asking too much at all
Originally Posted by 700LH=Vaxxed&BoostedBoostedBoosted

So you took the bait and posted your sobriquet aka anti-vax.lol

He might want privacy?!

Lawsuit maybe, but if it was the shot that was basically forced on them, wouldnt you step forward and answer a pretty simple question? I mean if it was shot related, it wouldnt exactly be dealing out personal medical info. Easy answer is, doc seems to believe it was related to the so called vax that was forced on us. Thats not asking too much at all

The easy and correct answer is...

It's his PERSONAL MEDICAL info.
Why WOULD he talk about it???

He might want privacy?!

Where do you stand on the poison shot?
So you can make a full recovery from a vax induced heart attack? Awesome. There is hope for the 70% of the population that is going to have a cardiac event in the near future.

He might want privacy?!

Short or long?
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Why? What happened?

we all know the "real' jim conrad died saving little kids in a house fire on the rez. You thought you could fool us you dirty Clone??

I have fought many structure fires on the Rez.

The locals all bring out the folding chairs and Budweiser and watch us.

He might want privacy?!

Short or long?
overall
I don't really care to know if he had the shot or not.

I am not getting it. My loved ones are not getting it.

I can't imagine there is a person left who is undecided. Unless they are retarded.

He might want privacy?!

Short or long?
overall

When I saw, based on education and experience, how the FDA fast tracked the "vaccine" through...

We can't get new antibiotics because it too big a process and too costly!

Final straw was no legal liability...

I said. Nope.

You?

Would you?

The only reason he was being interviewed, was because of his recent personal medical history.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Would you?

The only reason he was being interviewed, was because of his recent personal medical history.

And?

He's a story. Doesn't mean he has to disclose anything.

Typically, you get asked to be interviewed or on a show...ymmv

He might want privacy?!

Short or long?
overall

When I saw, based on education and experience, how the FDA fast tracked the "vaccine" through...

I said. Nope.

You?
Pretty obvious what my position is. The difference is I think people should fry for what they did. They ruined people financially, ruined peoples health and no one is paying for it. Those responsible deserve death penalty, nothing less. So yes, he should release the info if it was the shot
Originally Posted by Calvin
So you can make a full recovery from a vax induced heart attack? Awesome. There is hope for the 70% of the population that is going to have a cardiac event in the near future.
That has yet to be proven.

The international fake news will do the work of their sponsor,Pfizer and attempt to shut down any opposition to their clot shots.

Mark Steyn,a conservative commentator who was vaxxed,has suffered two myocardial infarctions.

After he expressed Covid vaccine skepticism,he was fined by the UK's media regulator Ofcom.

I can't imagine there is a person left who is undecided. Unless they are retarded.
You should care. How can anyone let these pukes just fade away with no consequence

He might want privacy?!

Short or long?
overall

I said. Nope.

You?
Pretty obvious what my position is. The difference is I think people should fry for what they did. They ruined people financially, ruined peoples health and no one is paying for it. Those responsible deserve death penalty, nothing less. So yes, he should release the info if it was the shot

No. He shouldn't.

Better question....how does anyone outside of his doctors, family, etc.know it was the "shot?"

Regards

You should care. How can anyone let these pukes just fade away with no consequence

Will you forget?

If you get a thrombus in a major coronary artery from the clot shot, yes, you've got "a chance."

You also could win that billion dollar Powerball.......

Will you forget?
Never and I'll make damn sure no one within ear shot forgets either

He might want privacy?!

I wonder why he didn’t say that?
Just so I'm sure with the "campfires" reasoning, all medical records should be open to the public, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc?

As long as it proves the shot clot?

He might want privacy?!

Good point

He might want privacy?!

Idk. Ever been in front of national media?
Correct me if im wrong but once damage is done to heart it will remain until death. Sure they can treat it with stints, pacemaker, ect. But a person will continue to have the heart condition/issue?
Just so I'm sure with the "campfires" reasoning, all medical records should be open to the public, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc?

I'm sorry but you are projecting just like a liberal. I said he should juts say if it was the shot. If he chooses not to, its his personal choice. Also my choice to call his ass out for it

I'm sorry but you are projecting just like a liberal. I said he should juts say if it was the shot. If he choses not to, its his personal choice. Also my choice to call his ass out for it

I agree, kinda.

Call him out. But you want his medical records?

I'm sorry but you are projecting just like a liberal. I said he should juts say if it was the shot. If he choses not to, its his personal choice. Also my choice to call his ass out for it

I agree, kinda.

No I dont. Just was hoping he would give the info to try and save others who may still be on the fence. Thats all

He might want privacy?!

Idk. Ever been in front of national media?
Nope. Hope to not have to.

But, wasn’t intended as a question for you. More just wondering “aloud”.
Originally Posted by goalie

If you get a thrombus in a major coronary artery from the clot shot, yes, you've got "a chance."

What's the official estimate now for when the masses will start dropping dead? 2 years ago it was 2 years. (I could pull up posts) Now it's 2 years from 2 years?

I am trying to score a SS 375 H&H. Need the vaxxed and boosted to start dropping dead so I can get one.
I hope everyone who is still on the fence gets the shot and 89 boosters.

I agree, kinda.

No I dont. Just was hoping he would give the info to try and save others who may still be on the fence. Thats all

Why?

Holy hell.
Guy isn't likely ta play again, even if he "fully" recovers.

NFL shape can take years ta arrange, through "nutritional trainers".

He was a rook anyway, no idea of his actual talent.

His window will close, fore he can get himself back.

The shield will find somethin for him, if he keeps his mouth shut.
Nobody is obligated to talk about anything.
Hey, Rs, let's unite to give the gov unlimited power...cause we are in control...

Lol

Think about what you say.
Originally Posted by 79S
Damn his clone not fessing up. We all know the real demar Hamlin body was dumped in a river
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. The dude was dead when hit the ground. Oh and they forgot to put the P on the left side of the clones neck at the Super Bowl. You just wonder how much they had to pay the family to keep them quite.
Originally Posted by MLC
Originally Posted by 79S
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. The dude was dead when hit the ground. Oh and they forgot to put the P on the left side of the clones neck at the Super Bowl. You just wonder how much they had to pay the family to keep them quite.

There you go.
Kinda interesting Hamlin wore a Satanic jacket to the Superbowl.
Man some of you are retarded lol. Not one time did i say he should lose his right to keep his medicla records quiet. Nor did i say he should have been forced. My position is it was very obvious what happened and if it was the shot, hes a f uc kin coward for keeping it quiet

What's the official estimate now for when the masses will start dropping dead? 2 years ago it was 2 years. (I could pull up posts) Now it's 2 years from 2 years?

I am trying to score a SS 375 H&H. Need the vaxxed and boosted to start dropping dead so I can get one.
This is a chitty post at best. I have lost a friend to this crap. Have had numerous friends and family members lives turned upside down because they were forced into a poison shot that was never tested. All the while the pukes who made it are fully protected. The best you can do is this post? Disgusting
Man some of you are retarded lol. Not one time did i say he should lose his right to keep his medicla records quiet. Nor did i say he should have been forced. My position is it was very obvious what happened and if it was the shot, hes a f uc kin coward for keeping it quiet

Yes. You did.

How is it obvious if you don't know if he got the shot or not?

Shhhhh...

He's smart! Esp at giving gov more power, if he's right...

Ymmv

"My position" its obvious. In other words my opinion

Opinion. Cool.

So why do you get privy to his medical records?
Yeah it's all his fault.

Yes. You did.
Where f uc ktard
FYI.

I will be amazed if you try to defend this position.

Opinion. Cool.

Yeah, you are for sure a democrat. At least now i know what im working with
Read what you said lol

Opinion. Cool.

Yeah, you are for sure a democrat. At least now i know what im working with

You dont.
FYI.

I will be amazed if you try to defend this position.
Still waiting for you to show me where i said peoples medical records should be made public even if the person doesbt want that. Youre not going to show it libby boy because its not true lol
Read what you said lol
I know what i said. You defend your lie. I dont need to

The blow to the heart causing to stop beating?

That's what I thought happened anyway.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 700LH=Vaxxed&BoostedBoostedBoosted

So you took the bait and posted your sobriquet aka anti-vax.lol
It's fun phookin with the kooks here.
But typical, someone calls you out....

Hey! HES A DEMOCRAT!

So you really believe that? I hope not. Ive always respected your opinion on here as a damn level headed guy

Hey! HES A DEMOCRAT!
No, i called out your lie which you couldnt back up. You cant defend your opinion so you lied and twisted what i said like a good little commie

He has a political position...that is all.

Still, not asked,

Do you want all medical records to be in the public domain?
Yeah...I guess that was what I had heard

I don't follow the news very closely.

What did you hear Gunchamp?

Hey! HES A DEMOCRAT!
No, i called out your lie which you couldnt back up. You cant defend your opinion so you lied and twisted what i said like a good little commie

Tell me the lie.

We start there.

Still, not asked,

I can answer that one more time. Medical records should ABSOLUTELY not be made public if the person doesnt want them to. Clear enough? Same thing ive said the entire time lol

Still, not asked,

I can answer that one more time. Medical records should ABSOLUTELY not be made public if the person doesnt want them to. Clear enough? Same thing ive said the entire time lol

So, why are you wanting to know his med records?

It is very disconcerting, as you say yes and no at the same time.
It is not hard.
Pick and choose is no game when your enemy is in charge.

Still, not asked,

ive lost interest in you lol. Last thing is you clearly did not watch the video. Strahan asked him what happened and he struggled and final said no. He looks scared. These evil f uc ks are trying to hide all the deaths and anguish being caused by a forced untested poison. They are still doing this and need hung. Remember, they wanted those of us who have a brain to be locked in camps for not getting poisoned. I think a simple answer is all thats needed. He said no and thats his right. Hes a f uc king coward for it. Thats always been my point. You may want to back read everything again

Still, not asked,

ive lost interest in you lol. Last thing is you clearly did not watch the video. Strahan asked him what happened and he struggled and final said no. He looks scared. These evil f uc ks are trying to hide all the deaths and anguish being caused by a forced untested poison. They are still doing this and need hung. Remember, they wanted those of us who have a brain to be locked in camps for not getting poisoned. I think a simple answer is all thats needed. He said no and thats his right. Hes a f uc king coward for it. Thats always been my point. You may want to back read everything again

You are dumb as the rocks I kick.

Wow.

you aint worth a crap at connecting dots....trh will fill you in on how millions are dying all the time...come on calvin they are dying all around you just open your eyes....bob
Nvm

I agree, kinda.

Why?

Holy hell.
His only choice if you accept it was clot shot induced and he knows it, HIS only move is taking the hush money.

As far as HIPPA goes, why did the doctors answer ANY question or report ANY fact about his medical condition or history?
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

I agree, kinda.

Why?

Holy hell.
His only choice if you accept it was clot shot induced and he knows it, HIS only move is taking the hush money.

As far as HIPPA goes, why did the doctors answer ANY question or report ANY fact about his medical condition or history?

Maybe they did so without his consent?
If the NFL mandated the jab why aren't more players collapsing?

Duh!
You guys come up with these crazy what ifs.

Here's an idea. Medical privacy laws are already on the books.

You really want everyone going though you med history?

Duh!

I think by the start of next season there wont be enough alive to have any teams....bob
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Duh!

I think by the start of next season there wont be enough alive to have any teams....bob

What ya wanna bet?
Those who think the vax has brought on heart malfunctions have due reason for their concerns. I share some of those.

Hamlin owes such folks nothing with regard to that theory. His heart, his near death, his life. It is great that he is recovering.

Duh!

What ya wanna bet?

He’s being facetious ya retard
Originally Posted by efw

Duh!

What ya wanna bet?

He’s being facetious ya retard

You don't understand hyperbole and sarcasm?

??

I agree, kinda.

Why?

Holy hell.

Possibly, it is only money as far as they are concerned.

I agree, kinda.

Why?

Holy hell.

Possibly, it is only money as far as they are concerned.

No. Drs get fame and more patients.
But do you want ALL you medical records public

They will call your obvious bluff when all you can lay down are maybes.

What maybes?
No one should have bought into this bullchit of a lie. Sad so many did. The ones that are still doing it now can drop dead and they probably will.

Me, being 69, and a lifelong asthmatic sufferer, made a well thought choice. While I didn't want to get the jab, the last thing I wanted was to die from a chronic asthma attack, induced by Covid. Anyone that has had severe asthma attack knows exactly what I'm talking about. When you do, you want to die.

While I didn't get Covid, I will likely die, but hopefully I can get a few more deer seasons in! 👍
Originally Posted by dtalbot

Me, being 69, and a lifelong asthmatic sufferer, made a well thought choice. While I didn't want to get the jab, the last thing I wanted was to die from a chronic asthma attack, induced by Covid. Anyone that has had severe asthma attack knows exactly what I'm talking about. When you do, you want to die.

While I didn't get Covid, I will likely die, but hopefully I can get a few more deer seasons in! 👍

your life your decision.....dont let some of these [bleep] get to you.......bob

What maybes?

Kinda an interesting statement. Who is coming? Why?

That wasn't the question. Strahan asked him if he remembered standing up after the tackle. Then he replied that it was something he wanted to stay away from.

Later in the interview Strahan asked him if he had seen the video of the tackle and events afterward. He said he saw it once in the hospital. He got emotional and also replied that it wasn't something he was comfortable watching ever again.

I'd think watching yourself die on TV could mess with your head and be something you didn't want to see or talk about. Who knows, maybe he saw himself walking into heaven only to turn around and come back. That would be hard to talk about.

Remember when you see something on the internet to verify it. Lots of stuff gets misquoted only slightly to take on a completely different meaning.
You are f uc kin retarded

So you decided your best option was to put poison in your body, poison that offers zero protection from covid?

your life your decision.....dont let some of these [bleep] get to you.......bob
Eat chit commie scum

Your medical records is as secure, as your SSAN.

IOW, not at all.
Threads like this are a beautiful thing because it brings all the dumbfucktard covid bitches into one spot. Love it
24hourconspiracy.com

What maybes?

"Maybe they did so without his consent?"

From your post right before mine.

Still, not asked,

What if a single individual could save a lot of lives with a single short factual statement?

Should he be subject to prosecution for abetting murder when the facts are truly given?

Perhaps a RICCO charge, because he is likely making money to shut up?
Threads like this are a beautiful thing because it brings all the dumbfucktard covid bitches into one spot. Love it

Like a moth to a flame........Like a hooker to a Syphilis shot.......Like a fly to schit.......Lol.

That is ridiculous on a lot of levels.
The go fund me provided his foundation about 9.1 M reasons

I got nuthin ta hide! /sarc
That was the story for a week. Why didn’t he just say that in the interview…if that’s what his docs still think.

If it was the collision at juuuuust the right moment, why has it not happened in over 100 years of NFL play?

Sniff test fail.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture to url

Still, not asked,

What if a single individual could save a lot of lives with a single short factual statement?

Should he be subject to prosecution for abetting murder when the facts are truly given?

Perhaps a RICCO charge, because he is likely making money to shut up?
I knoe what youre saying, but thats a slippery slope im not ok with
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Like a moth to a flame........Like a hooker to a Syphilis shot.......Like a fly to schit.......Lol.
Absolutely!
That was the story for a week. Why didn’t he just say that in the interview…if that’s what his docs still think.

If it was the collision at juuuuust the right moment, why has it not happened in over 100 years of NFL play?

Sniff test fail.
Exactly!
Apparently he did it just to watch you guys flap in the wind about it.

Sheesh.

If you are still on the fence then fugg you.

Absolutely!

you are all mouth....nothing more......if he made that decision thats his right....who are you to dictate to someone what they do.....bob

Absolutely!

you are all mouth....nothing more......if he made that decision thats his right....who are you to dictate to someone what they do.....bob
See above response to you
so now I am a covidtard because I think that was his right to do as he sees fit.....are you scared of personal responsibility.....bob

^ ^ ^

Has aids

Says the guy that posted this another thread

Gut feeling is he is on life support and has been. They will pull the plug and harvest organs when the interest dies down. There will be no autopsy because it was in hospital. The organs will be tossed for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Has aids
Lol
so now I am a covidtard because I think that was his right to do as he sees fit.....are you scared of personal responsibility.....bob
Yes, covtard. Also commietard. Congrats
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Has aids

Lol
Originally Posted by JMR40

That wasn't the question. Strahan asked him if he remembered standing up after the tackle. Then he replied that it was something he wanted to stay away from.

Later in the interview Strahan asked him if he had seen the video of the tackle and events afterward. He said he saw it once in the hospital. He got emotional and also replied that it wasn't something he was comfortable watching ever again.

I'd think watching yourself die on TV could mess with your head and be something you didn't want to see or talk about. Who knows, maybe he saw himself walking into heaven only to turn around and come back. That would be hard to talk about.

Remember when you see something on the internet to verify it. Lots of stuff gets misquoted only slightly to take on a completely different meaning.

This is the first intelligent post on this entire STUPID thread. 6 pages of insane replies and COVID bullchit.

Hamlin hesitated, and declined to elaborate when asked to relive/remember the moment he essentially died on the field.

Another example of you dipchits reading someone else's quick hit blurb written to try to advance an agenda and latching on via laziness and the need to prove your agenda. That's what LIBERALS do.

Get a fuggin grip.
My pharmacist, who was I good health and young passed away yesterday. Heart attack in her chair. She always pressed the jab when I came in. No idea what happened. Rip Tara.
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the guy that posted this another thread

Gut feeling is he is on life support and has been. They will pull the plug and harvest organs when the interest dies down. There will be no autopsy because it was in hospital. The organs will be tossed for obvious reasons.
At the time, based on many things I thought that a reasonable eventuality. I can easily accept the fact I was wrong. But I will never wish to be perfect like you.
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
My pharmacist, who was I good health and young passed away yesterday. Heart attack in her chair. She always pressed the jab when I came in. No idea what happened. Rip Tara.
Its happening at a rate so high, its almost unbelievable. I know well north of a dozen folks now with serious health issues, about half actually diagnosed as a direct result of the poison shot. Ask around, alot of people are having weird health issues like this. Close friends wife died and was brought back to life from a brain clot. She is now unable to work and can not take care of herself anymore. Salesman here collapsed 2 weeks after getting boosted. Was in his low 30s and is now in a wheel chair for life due to a neurological issue that was diagnosed in pittsburgh as a direct result from the shot. Another friends wife got the shot and became extremely ill but was told that it was normal. Her job required it. She then got boosted and died in bed 3 days later. Young with zero underlying conditions. Best friends wife was forced into it by her job. Started getting severe migraines and they ended up finding a spot in her brain and she started suffering neurological issues. Doctors told her their office has been over run with cases like this from the vaxxed. Brother is in top physical shape. Never has had any health issues. Hes boosted and is now having extreme breathing problems, to the point where he cant hardly work out anymore. Thats just some of the people I know who are suffering. Any of you that are backing the shot or the narrative that its safe can go stand in traffic. F uc k any of you backing this madness!
Some still think masks work too. That pretty much says it all.

I saw the interview and this pretty much sums it up.

Damar Hamlin is like a Rorschach test, people look at him and see what they want to see.
Its happening at a rate so high, its almost unbelievable. I know well north of a dozen folks now with serious health issues, about half actually diagnosed as a direct result of the poison shot. Ask around, alot of people are having weird health issues like this. Close friends wife died and was brought back to life from a brain clot. She is now unable to work and can not take care of herself anymore. Salesman here collapsed 2 weeks after getting boosted. Was in his low 30s and is now in a wheel chair for life due to a neurological issue that was diagnosed in pittsburgh as a direct result from the shot. Another friends wife got the shot and became extremely ill but was told that it was normal. Her job required it. She then got boosted and died in bed 3 days later. Young with zero underlying conditions. Best friends wife was forced into it by her job. Started getting severe migraines and they ended up finding a spot in her brain and she started suffering neurological issues. Doctors told her their office has been over run with cases like this from the vaxxed. Brother is in top physical shape. Never has had any health issues. Hes boosted and is now having extreme breathing problems, to the point where he cant hardly work out anymore. Thats just some of the people I know who are suffering. Any of you that are backing the shot or the narrative that its safe can go stand in traffic. F uc k any of you backing this madness!
The mRNA shot is working exactly as planned.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes it is!

Would you?

Would you?

Oh stop it you Moron!

The fact that the remainder of a multimillion-dollar career is at stake has nothing to do with it !

Hadda be the jab.

I’ve had four, should be keeling over any minute now, gonna cash in on that term life 😎
Originally Posted by smokepole

Damar Hamlin is like a Rorschach test, people look at him and see what they want to see.

this is to hard for some to grasp....there just has to a conspiracy theory.....people that think the shot was meant to kill everyone I think are mentally unstable....because the whole concept flys in the face of semi intelligent thinking...bob

this is to hard for some to grasp....there just has to a conspiracy theory.....people that think the shot was meant to kill everyone I think are mentally unstable....because the whole concept flys in the face of semi intelligent thinking...bob
Not if you believe as, for example, Bill Gates does. He wants a drastic cut in the human population and believes he will be a ruler in the end as part of a one World government. He believes he has to kill us to save us...
Yes it is!
Sweet geesus and they walk among us

Not if you believe as, for example, Bill Gates does. He wants a drastic cut in the human population and believes he will be a ruler in the end as part of a one World government. He believes he has to kill us to save us...

You are lacking vitamins and minerals apparently.
Since this is the men’s equivalent to the local Ladies Luncheon every Saturday noon, I’ll throw in my speculative gossip tidbit. But remember we are men, and we can change. I guess.

I’m highly suspect of the commotio cordis as the sole suspect here as football players at all levels have been hitting each other in the chest for well over a three quarters of century. But notice how quickly this was declared the cause and how often it was repeated. There have literally been Countless impacts over that time. Perhaps it has happened before and gone unrecognized as the cause of death. It’s Possible. We did see him collapse after the impact, so yes, it’s possible, but statistically the chance of it occurring would be so small as to be inestimable. At the time of the incident, it seemed to me the cardiologists commenting on the incident were hesitant, but wanted to be on the right side of the political landscape in the end. Don’t think for a minute, doc’s aren’t under tremendous top-down pressure to tow the company line, to say nothing of peer pressure.

Another point — I remember shoulder pads coming down to or over the xyfoid process on the chest. An impact over the heart would be dissipated over a much larger area of the chest by the pads.

He didn’t have a “heart attack” in the usual sense, or a clot blocking a coronary artery, but apparently went into ventricular fibrillation as indicated by external defibrillator.

What was it then? He might have had a sub clinical (to this point, no symptoms) endocarditis, or inflammation of the muscle or vasculature down at the capillary level including right in the AV nodal pathways of electrical conduction, just primed for an externally applied impulse.

So, perhaps it was a commotio cordis but set up by an endocarditis which has already been proven as a serious side effect of the Pfizer vax in young adults.

As a good part of the nation was watching this spectacle live, there had to be an immediate response and a highly publicized cause, but notice that other than his presence at the SB, the story has been truncated and practically “disappeared.”

Oh Emma, that dress is simply divine on you. Would you please pass the biscuits and did you hear about Audrey’s daughter…?
Thank you George, a post by someone that knows what he is talking about.
"Today Billy Joe MacAllister jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge"
'n' Papa said to Mama as he passed around the blackeyed peas
"Well Billy Joe never had a lick of sense, pass the biscuits, please"
My guess is there are some companies paying him huge dollars to keep his mouth shut. Gee, I wonder why ?? My prediction is someday the truth will come out and someone will be greatly embarrassed. But, the damage has been done to the pro covid crowd and there is no taking it back.

kwg
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Did you read it?

Did you read it?

Rhetorical?
Originally Posted by kwg020
My guess is there are some companies paying him huge dollars to keep his mouth shut. Gee, I wonder why ?? My prediction is someday the truth will come out and someone will be greatly embarrassed. But, the damage has been done to the pro covid crowd and there is no taking it back.

kwg
Could be, or maybe he was coked out.

This post proves you are actually retarded or a democrat
Yes it is!
Also a retarded democrat
Yes it is!
Also a retarded democrat

What is your position?

Isn't fetterman your Senator?
lol

That went about a mile over that wad of macaroni in your skull
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Since this is the men’s equivalent to the local Ladies Luncheon every Saturday noon, I’ll throw in my speculative gossip tidbit. But remember we are men, and we can change. I guess.

I’m highly suspect of the commotio cordis as the sole suspect here as football players at all levels have been hitting each other in the chest for well over a three quarters of century. But notice how quickly this was declared the cause and how often it was repeated. There have literally been Countless impacts over that time. Perhaps it has happened before and gone unrecognized as the cause of death. It’s Possible. We did see him collapse after the impact, so yes, it’s possible, but statistically the chance of it occurring would be so small as to be inestimable. At the time of the incident, it seemed to me the cardiologists commenting on the incident were hesitant, but wanted to be on the right side of the political landscape in the end. Don’t think for a minute, doc’s aren’t under tremendous top-down pressure to tow the company line, to say nothing of peer pressure.

Another point — I remember shoulder pads coming down to or over the xyfoid process on the chest. An impact over the heart would be dissipated over a much larger area of the chest by the pads.

He didn’t have a “heart attack” in the usual sense, or a clot blocking a coronary artery, but apparently went into ventricular fibrillation as indicated by external defibrillator.

What was it then? He might have had a sub clinical (to this point, no symptoms) endocarditis, or inflammation of the muscle or vasculature down at the capillary level including right in the AV nodal pathways of electrical conduction, just primed for an externally applied impulse.

So, perhaps it was a commotio cordis but set up by an endocarditis which has already been proven as a serious side effect of the Pfizer vax in young adults.

As a good part of the nation was watching this spectacle live, there had to be an immediate response and a highly publicized cause, but notice that other than his presence at the SB, the story has been truncated and practically “disappeared.”

Oh Emma, that dress is simply divine on you. Would you please pass the biscuits and did you hear about Audrey’s daughter…?
Couldnt agree more. Anyone who even remotely stated it could be the poison shot was made fun of, labeled a liar or conspiracy nut or worse. To me, which is my opinion, its obvious what this was. The far majority in the nfl are pumped full of the faucci ouchi, so it isnt even a tiny stretch to see what happened. Especially since even the cdc and pfizer have admitted to heart issues that they are now looking in to.
Originally Posted by slumlord
lol

Was working my way to that jackass but you beat me to it lol
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Couldnt agree more. Anyone who even remotely stated it could be the poison shot was made fun of, labeled a liar or conspiracy nut or worse. To me, which is my opinion, its obvious what this was. The far majority in the nfl are pumped full of the faucci ouchi, so it isnt even a tiny stretch to see what happened. Especially since even the cdc and pfizer have admitted to heart issues that they are now looking in to.

No.

You dont know.
Yes it is!
Also a retarded democrat

What is your position?

What is your position? Didnt you vote for biden? Answer is a huge yes
Yes it is!
Also a retarded democrat

What is your position?

If you think that...

Lol

Find help.
Yes it is!
Also a retarded democrat

What is your position?

If you think that...

Lol

Find help.
You think the shot is ok, but I need to find help lol?
lol

Are you dense?

Post anything I have said stating the shot was ok?

Dare ya
I love these threads. After 31 years in cardiac medicine I could have never guessed there are so many experts on one web site. Continue please.
I love these threads. After 31 years in cardiac medicine I could have never guessed there are so many experts on one web site. Continue please.

Go on...

Oh, there's a lot of em. The best is when they tell you they don't need to be able to read an EKG to know all about heart rhythm issues....

🤣😂🤣😂
lol

I like macaroni.
To me, which is my opinion, its obvious what this was.

I must have missed it. What was it again?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
To me, which is my opinion, its obvious what this was.

I must have missed it. What was it again?

Aliens.
Havent read many in here claiming to be professional doctors. That being said, also doesnt take a doctor to understand the poison shot if killing and hurting people at a rate thats almost unbelievable
Havent read many in here claiming to be professional doctors. That being said, also doesnt take a doctor to understand the poison shot if killing and hurting people at a rate thats almost unbelievable

What's the rate?
Probably the same rate at which you vote democrat. An alarming rate
lol

I like macaroni.

Me too. Smoked gouda mac n cheese is bomb.

What are your thoughts on ice cream?
Probably the same rate at which you vote democrat. An alarming rate

So zero?
Are you dense?

Dare ya

he cant I bet....but he can pull things out of his ass.....bob

What's the rate?

he just said its unbelievable....whats so hard to understand.....bob
Are you dense?

Dare ya

Of course not because I posted yesterday, I think, about my stance...

What's the rate?

he just said its unbelievable....whats so hard to understand.....bob

Hyperbole, I guess.

Nothing from the resident expert?
Must have been a defective batch of Faucci Fluid in this region. No one is tipping over. Did have one unvaxed neighbor though that came down with the bug twice.
Are you dense?

Dare ya

Of course not because I posted yesterday, I think, about my stance...
How long have you 2 been dating?

Nope, I weighed in on the original thread. I'm in read only mode on this one. I consider it "continuing education."
Do you mind saying what you do in cardiac medicine?
Originally Posted by 1minute
Must have been a defective batch of Faucci Fluid in this region. No one is tipping over. Did have one unvaxed neighbor though that came down with the bug twice.

must be a lot of weak batches around....last month I drove from lewistown mt to lake havasu az....I bet I didnt count over 20 maybe 25 dead along the roads.

that doesnt count at least 12 or 15 walking along the sides with skin falling off.....bob
Are you dense?

Dare ya

If he did, it'd look just like alla your posts.
lol

I like macaroni.

Me too. Smoked gouda mac n cheese is bomb.

What are your thoughts on ice cream?

Ice cream???? Biden likes ice cream….say you like ice cream and next thing you know Gunchamp will be accusing you of voting for him. Definitely a logical conclusion.

He might be a lab tech in the OR.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Are you dense?

Dare ya

If he did, it'd look just like alla your posts.

coming from you thats ripe....bob

Do you mind posting your thoughts on ice cream?

Nope, I weighed in on the original thread. I'm in read only mode on this one. I consider it "continuing education."

Well...we figured as much.

must be a lot of weak batches around....last month I drove from lewistown mt to lake havasu az....I bet I didnt count over 20 maybe 25 dead along the roads.

that doesnt count at least 12 or 15 walking along the sides with skin falling off.....bob
Even better when a faucci fuggin democrat pile of chit like yourself pokes fun at people dying. You can f uc k off and die

Well...we figured as much.

This dumbfck's gettin ready ta post that alla the sudden deaths by coinciditis, are from damage ta the heart, by covid (that the victim didn't know they had).
So many conspiracy wackos on this site! 2x boosted here! Zero side effects 😀 👍

Medical experts say the cause was likely due to a phenomenon known as commotio cordis, when a blunt force — like a tackle — disrupts the heart’s normal rhythm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis

I don’t remember anyone here announcing his expertise in cardiology; except, perhaps you by your “31 years in cardiac medicine.”
Originally Posted by Goosey
2x boosted here! Zero side effects 😀 👍

...if you ignore the fa.ggotry
My cardiologist could wipe the floor with you, and he told me not to take the shot.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
My cardiologist could wipe the floor with you, and he told me not to take the shot.
My doctor said the same and early on. Was already seeing issues at that point. Things have gotten much much worse since then

Alla the same bitches, that "knowed somebody" that dropped dead from the bolognavirus, suddenly "don't know" anybody that's died since.

Ain't no surprise.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Alla the same bitches, that "knowed somebody" that dropped dead from the bolognavirus, suddenly "don't know" anybody that's died since.

Ain't no surprise.
Yup. Honestly, fugg em all
He's just a kid. He was told not to talk about it. His reaction to the question told you everything you need to know.
If he was told to cover anything up he would have been schooled, and not given an answer that could be taken another way. Some need to crawl out of the rabbit hole.

What's the rate?
In New York City, the incidence of OHCA attended by EMS (March 1-April 25, 2020) increased 3-fold, compared with the same period a year earlier.
From Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation

The early cover up, changing the definition of Vaccine almost everywhere, and all the rest is and was obvious.

There are many other sources showing a variety of results massaged to fit their particular message. But they are.there.
© 24hourcampfire