Home
The stooge Blinken warned China against providing lethal aid to Russia. The Chinese told Blinken to pound sand.

I thought the Russians and Chinese were in cahoots all along.

The world's largest population, the world's largest land mass with nearly unlimited resources. Both nuclear powers with advanced assets in all areas and Putin, just today, pulled Russia out of the latest Nuclear arms agreement.

I think the NWO, Globalist mafia had better tread lightly and be careful what they wish for. I also believe our NATO allies would be reluctant to take on these behemoths. Not only that they don't have the will but also given that they are already wasting and depleting a lot of their assets for Ukraine

Who would win?.
EVERYONE loses.....
Nobody, really.
Define "win" - because most everyone is concerned about a nuclear exchange while ignoring the fact that when that happens - there's no one left. Nothing. So what is "win" in that scenario?

Joshua/WOPR: Greetings, Professor Falken.
Stephen Falken: Hello, Joshua.
Joshua/WOPR: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
In a conventional war, and ONLY IF the tards were removed from leadership, and ONLY IF the absurd equity policies were removed, and ONLY IF fitness standards were restored to pre equity standards, and ONLY IF our fuel stores weren't sold to China, and ONLY IF we didn't leave billions of dollars of equipment in Afghanistan, and ONLY IF..........

Nevermind. We're screwed until China or Russia attack the mainland. Then the citizenry will have to decide if guns are still evil, or if they are indeed a necessary tool.
Tucker , as usual nails it again.

Given that the US couldn't handle Afghniastan and Iraq, the answer is quite obvious.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Given that the US couldn't handle Afghniastan and Iraq, the answer is quite obvious.
We will Never know if the US Military could defeat Afghanistan or Iraq, as victory was NEVER part of the Plan.
Land wars in Asia don't turn out well for the west.
Current state of our country and military? Absolutely not. The answer really isnt that simple in the end, but its what I'm throwing out there
The Most Telegraph’d Destruction of the World ..

It all rests in the Hands of Bagel Psychopaths who care not about it’s Outcum ..

By the way Psychopaths Don’t Blinken ..
Originally Posted by steve4102
We will Never know if the US Military could defeat Afghanistan or Iraq, as victory was NEVER part of the Plan.

Yup. About 20mins in Gen. Wesley Clark is spills the beans about US foreign policy d-baggery in a lecture on the truth about at least Iraq.

It will not be just China and Russia, it will also be Iran & North Korea also.

At this point in history with the leaders we have, I do not think we would survive on our own. Fortunately we would have NATO allies to join forces with us.

It would be a 50/50 leading to nuclear fallout.
None win. China with all of its power does not and never has had very much regard for its own populace. They will throw everyone and everything into it, who and what survives survives.

Russia is better at considering the casualties of its people but still not great.
All the smaller radical countries, they’ll jump in to their end.

ThE U S…our “leadership” is turning a jaded cheek to all of us more so every day and they are happy to show it it seems.

None will win.

Osky
Crazy theory… I think there is more to the UFO phenomena than were told. I think total devastation could be stopped by whatever entity they are.
The US can’t handle Antifa; or are they?
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Yup. About 20mins in Gen. Wesley Clark is spills the beans about US foreign policy d-baggery in a lecture on the truth about at least Iraq.

Wesley Clark isn't someone I'd hang my hat upon for anything.
I think we could whip Grenada if they got testy again.....
India will be the Game Changer.

the US has lost every war since 1945. Against backward small third world countries with no nukes, no air assets, no drones, no navies after invading them for no justifiable reason.

so now were going to war against two of the most powerful countries at the same time with nukes, navies, nuke subs, satellites, heavy air assets, heavy arty and tank units and drones? Are we going to draft women to win?

lol
Originally Posted by Teal

I know Clark is an opportunistic PoS, but his claims are corroborated by James Bamford in his book "A Pretext For War" with Bamford actually naming the bureaucratic schitt-stirrers for the Iraq invasion in the Pentagon; Paul Wolfowitz, David Wurmser (A Clean Break author) Richard Perl and Douglas Feith.

You might not be able to hang YOUR hat on what he said, but you can listen to what he said and look around and see the pattern of what's happening today.
With the trouble our military has recently had with toy balloons, I’m not overly confident. We might could do well in a diversity contest however.
Nope.

He has one hellava resume. What are you referring to? Not trolling, btw, just not familiar with his story.
These threads never make any sense to me. This isn’t 1940. By the end of WWII it had gone nuclear. Even without nukes, given today’s technology and ICBM’s any large scale war between military powers would be such massive destruction that the “winner” wouldn’t matter to us.
Originally Posted by ribka

the US has lost every war since 1945. Against backward small third world countries with no nukes, no air assets, no drones, no navies after invading them for no justifiable reason.

so now were going to war against two of the most powerful countries at the same time with nukes, navies, nuke subs, satellites, heavy air assets, heavy arty and tank units and drones? Are we going to draft women to win?

lol

What makes you think “ winning” is the objective?
so now were going to war against two of the most powerful countries

Russia, with over 90% of its military deployed against it, can't even gain ground against Ukraine.
Originally Posted by erikj

He has one hellava resume. What are you referring to? Not trolling, btw, just not familiar with his story.

1 - Ran for president in 04 as a Dem. He's a Clintonite.
2 - His handling of the Balkans, let's just say there wasn't anyone I ever served with that was also there with him that had a single good thing to say about him.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
With the trouble our military has recently had with toy balloons, I’m not overly confident. We might could do well in a diversity contest however.

I don't think Emma or her two moms intimidate them.
China is a paper tiger completely dependent on imports of food and natural resources. On top of that they have no idea how to fight a war.

Russia is Russia. No need explaining that. They can’t even have a functioning aircraft carrier.

Now we are afraid of Gerbil boy?

What’s Iran going to do?
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

Russia, with over 90% of its military deployed against it, can't even gain ground against Ukraine.
Psssst, CNN and your government aren’t real good sources of info, just so you know.

Psssst, CNN and your government aren’t real good sources of info, just so you know.

You think they're gaining ground?

I think Putin is doing exactly what he wants to do.

I think Putin is doing exactly what he wants to do.

Taking the entire landmass of Ukraine in the first two weeks without being bled to death over a year-long war while losing 2/3 of the land initially captured during the last ten months? He must be clever!
We could easily defeat the Russians on land , sea and in the air. With China, sea and air no doubt, but as far as land is concerned, they can go ANYWHERE they please over there and there's no way we could stop them, including Korea.

2 - His handling of the Balkans, let's just say there wasn't anyone I ever served with that was also there with him that had a single good thing to say about him.
Thanks Teal. The list of elite officers with credibility seems to shrink over time.

Thanks Teal. The list of elite officers with credibility seems to shrink over time.

There was a guy and I hate myself for not remembering his name but he was US senior officer. Talking to a Serb counterpart in Kosovo.

Serb says something to the effect of "I could roll into Kosovo with a pile of divisions and simply push Nato out"

He responded with "And I can reach across this table and rip out your throat but neither is really going to happen"

Got that from his translator - in the room. One of the best NCO's I've ever met, any branch. Staff Sergeant in the Army. Great guy.

Really wish I could remember his name. I think I'd like him.
The US has not fought anyone since WW2 that could throw a punch. We been the bully. If we can't stop a balloon coming in , illegals coming over, or Iranians from grabbing some sailors not too long ago I have to wonder how much of this is very dangerous Hubris. The Argentinians sank some royal navy assets- imagine that!!! I am thinking N Korea, Iran, Russia and China have far greater capabilities- some of it our own thanks to Dem's and Hunter Biden. Not sure how the populace would take to having a carrier or cruiser or two sunk let alone a local power plant blown to bits. We might just be in for a bloody nose the woke culture could never imagine. Our home soil would not be off limits. Anyone here counting on France or GB, Germany or Poland to help us mix it up???? Do not hold your breath if the other side starts swinging in earnest. And for what? Ukraine?
we would have a difficult time handling the Dominican Republic with the poofters and trannys that are running the armed forces now We sent a huge amount of our reserve stocks to Ukraine, and the navy is barely able to put a task group to sea

May have something to do with it being a proxy war with the US. How many 100’s of billions in weapons has our government given Ukraine in addition to our puppet NATO allies?
Who says we are going to war? What did I miss? Granted I don't do news so there is that. But none of the news feeds on the phone say we are declaring war.

lol

Agreed. It's all spelled out in the Good Book anyway.

lol

Wars only last a few months? It's the US, England, Poland, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Ukraine against Russia

The US just lost a 20 year war against goat herders lwith Stone Age technology and fled in a hurry leaving billions in weapons behind.

lol

The US apparently don't know how to fight to win any more and if you're not going to fight to win you'd best not be poking the tiger!
For China to be a major player they need to figure out how to stop importing oil and food. They wouldn’t last long with the oil flow cut off from places like Saudi Arabia and the USA. Russia can only supply do much and it wouldn’t be hard to disrupt that. It’s not like China can build new pipelines from Russia overnight.

Food is another major issue for China. They import a ton of it. Their best food source in a war would be themselves.

I think a better match up would be China and Japan, with no assistance from USA. My money would be on Japan.

lol

Wars only last a few months? It's the US, England, Poland, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Ukraine against Russia

The US just lost a 20 year war against goat herders lwith Stone Age technology and fled in a hurry leaving billions in weapons behind.

You know very well that those weren’t wars in the traditional sense where one side would surrender. Other than genocide there was no ending or traditional victory that ever could be obtained.
Originally Posted by Calvin
For China to be a major player they need to figure out how to stop importing oil and food. They wouldn’t last long with the oil flow cut off from places like Saudi Arabia and the USA. Russia can only supply do much and it wouldn’t be hard to disrupt that. It’s not like China can build new pipelines from Russia overnight.

Food is another major issue for China. They import a ton of it. Their best food source in a war would be themselves.

I think a better match up would be China and Japan, with no assistance from USA. My money would be on Japan.

How large is Japan's army now?

around 247, 000 vs over 2 million?

Have you followed Japan's economy the past 40 years and their demographics?

How much oil and steel does Japan produce in order to go to war ?
why did we invade those countries and start wars if there was no winning?

lol

You know very well that those weren’t wars in the traditional sense where one side would surrender. Other than genocide there was no ending or traditional victory that ever could be obtained.

The way we pulled out of Afghanistan was a mistake.

But we occupied that country for 20 years and got tired of it.

Waging a conventional war against Russia and/or China against conventional forces is a different matter.

We're not talking about occupying China for 20 years or more; it's about whether we could defeat their forces that could harm us.

Waging a conventional war against Russia and/or China against conventional forces is a different matter.

so the US lost the war after 20 years and billions of dollars. I forgot why did we invade Afghanistan? Because all of the 911 terrorists were born and trained there? lol

Like a conventional wars we lost in Korea and Vietnam?
Ribka,

That’s a totally different issue.

The issue is you posting we lost over war since 1945 multiple times on this forum. You like to insinuate that the US military is weak and we were bested by goat herders.

You know full well that isn’t true.

so the US lost the war after 20 years and billions of dollars. I forgot why did we invade Afghanistan? Because all of the 911 terrorists were born and trained there? lol

Like a conventional we lost in Korea and Vietnam?

What would "winning" Afghanistan look like?
Ribka,

The issue is you posting we lost over war since 1945 multiple times on this forum. You like to insinuate that the US military is weak and we were bested by goat herders.

How many countries has the US invaded since 1945 and how many wars has the US won?

How many American casualties? How many civilians did the US kill in all of these wars?

Did Russia and China invade the US and that's we are going to war with them now? Im confused
I think that's the biggest problem, Teal. Our "planners" have no idea when the war is over, much less what the situation will look like after we leave.
Well for starters, our manufacturing capacity for ammunition is insufficient and fragile.

A little dust-up in two zip codes of Ukraine has already brought us to our knees.

One choke point is powder production;

"Mysterious" explosions will occur at the GD plants in St. Marks, FL (ball powder) and and Valleyfield, Ontario, Canada (stick powder). Two, that's it.

The Russians and Chinese will torpedo boats carrying anything over to us from Australia and or northern Europe, assuming their plants haven't blown-up as well.

We are finished at that point.
We were nation building and going to establish a democratic led government there. At least thats what they told us. lol

Of course well all know it was never possible and we ended up using troops to guard their heroin operations. We were also told that Afghan men raping young boys was totally normal and to just accept it

The US invades countries fo no reason. Bombs the schit out of the civilian populations then we ask them to be our friends.

Yeah, the US could kick Russia and China's arse. Hopefully we can import our way of life snd have drag queen strip shows for Russian and Chinese children when we conquer them on our military bases like we do here

Ribka,

How many countries has the US invaded since 1945 and how many wars has the US won?

How many American casualties? How many civilians did the US kill in all of these wars?

Did Russia and China invade the US and that's we are going to war with them now? Im confused

I know you want to stray from the issue. That’s fine. Keep coming here day after day fervently posting to convince people that America is weak can can’t win wars against goat herders. Seems to be a full time job for you. Others have accused you of being a Russian bot. I won’t go that far.
Curious....What makes everyone think any war with Russia/China would be over there?
Why wouldn't they simply bring it here?
Originally Posted by 673
Curious....What makes everyone think any war with Russia/China would be over there?
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.
what's a Russian bot Calvin?

Is that someone who serves in the US military now?

Ribka,

I know you want to stray from the issue. That’s fine. Keep coming here day after day fervently posting to convince people that America is weak can can’t win wars against goat herders. Seems to be a full time job for you. Others have accused you of being a Russian bot. I won’t go that far.
The only thing keeping Vlad and Xixi off our shores is them knowing Burns awaits them
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.

has the navy learned how to steer their ships yet?

https://www.history.navy.mil/about-...s-corner/h-grams/h-gram-071/h-071-2.html
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.

America is weak! We can’t even steer ships. Doomed!

Your daily American doom and gloom brought to you by Ribka.

LOL
We were nation building and going to establish a democratic led government there. At least thats what they told us. lol

Of course well all know it was never possible and we ended up using troops to guard their heroin operations. We were also told that Afghan men raping young boys was totally normal and to just accept it

The US invades countries fo no reason. Bombs the schit out of the civilian populations then we ask them to be our friends.

Yeah, the US could kick Russia and China's arse. Hopefully we can import our way of life snd have drag queen strip shows for Russian and Chinese children when we conquer them on our military bases like we do here

Those are diplomatic results after a war, not something that happens during the war. IMO - separate issues. I'm talking about winning the war - the battlefield. What happens after, is separate.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.
Would missiles from any of the major players be capable of taking out navy’s and turning most of the war into a wipeout on both sides via missiles back and fourth across the Alantic?

I would think that in modern times given an all out war between powers we’d see suicide bombers with dirty bombs taking out high value targets and causing panic here and abroad. A major war today would be nothing like most of what we saw in WWII IMO.
I hope, and Pray we never have to find out,
We can't handle Mexico. What makes you think we could handle Russia and/or China?
Originally Posted by 673
I agree we have what both want, climate food resources infrastructure... In their terms the only thing wrong with America is it is full of Americans. They would need a plan for that problem, I'm guessing its a pretty simple plan.
The United States wouldn't do what it took to win. The transgender and gay leaders will have us speaking Chinese.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

May have something to do with it being a proxy war with the US. How many 100’s of billions in weapons has our government given Ukraine in addition to our puppet NATO allies?
Not to mention all the munitions and vehicles/aircraft Sloppy Joe left in Afghanistan, and trainloads of cash too.
Originally Posted by llamalover2
Originally Posted by 673
I agree we have what both want, climate food resources infrastructure... In their terms the only thing wrong with America is it is full of Americans. They would need a plan for that problem, I'm guessing its a pretty simple plan.
It is a very simple plan. Buy up all available American land. They're doing that now.
I want to hear more about your thesis Japan would kick China's ass in a war

Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.

LOL
Originally Posted by 673
Just saying.......There are many thousands of Commie sympathizers living on this Continent, I often wonder what they are willing and capable of doing to our infrastructure, oil, water, hydro dams, military, and the Citizenry at large. After all, diversity is our strength.
You know the answer to that . We saw how the Brits and later Russia faired in a war against Afghanistan

It was always a non winnable war. The terrain, the tribal culture, the religion, logistics etc

But the US always starts war to profit the industrial complex and for some reason Americans keep supporting it

Those are diplomatic results after a war, not something that happens during the war. IMO - separate issues. I'm talking about winning the war - the battlefield. What happens after, is separate.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Just saying.......There are many thousands of Commie sympathizers living on this Continent, I often wonder what they are willing and capable of doing to our infrastructure, oil, water, hydro dams, military, and the Citizenry at large. After all, diversity is our strength.

They're willing to do quite a bit because there's been zero repercussions.

When/if there is this happening CONUS - we'll see how committed they are if they're hunted and simply shot. Not given a trial or anything.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

They're willing to do quite a bit because there's been zero repercussions.

When/if there is this happening CONUS - we'll see how committed they are if they're hunted and simply shot. Not given a trial or anything.
This is what I think.
Lol, I’m am sure you would. Anything to change the subject from the stuff you post on here day after day.

I am about 90% sure the old Ribka’s account was hacked and it’s someone else posting.

Tell us more about the navy being unable to steer ships!

Lol
I want to hear more about your thesis Japan would kick China's ass in a war

Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.

LOL
We had to resort to Nukes to defeat Japan.

To WIN a war against Russia and,or China we will have to do the same.

If Nukes aren’t used, then Victory is Again not part of The Plan.

It will get ugly, unless it is just another political Saber Rattling exercise.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Our "planners" have no idea when the war is over, much less what the situation will look like after we leave.

Because they don't plan for an end. There is no profit in peace, no medals to be awarded, no careers to be built, no contracts to launder money.

How many generals did we rotate in and out of Afghanistan in twenty years?

Tucker did a video montage once of them giving a press conferences shortly after arriving. THE ALL SAID THE SAME THING. "We are showing some real progress here now.... blah, blah, blah". We weren't. It was all BullChit. We weren't suppose to show "progress". Just keep the ATM machine running.

Sending boys from KY to "fight for freedom" for 20 years they told them. All to line the pockets of team Lindsey Graham.
Nukes in WWII were not a last resort. They were used to expedite the timeline.
Nukes are not the only option to that ends anymore.
Think of the B-C part of N-B-C.
And it might just be even uglier.
I think it is already happening.
Can one drive a vehicle ie: military vehicles from Russia to Alaska during certain times of the year via ice roads or other?

Exactly.

It’s fun for some boomers to imagine WWIII as being similar to WWII and planning out D-Day invasions but given modern warfare technology I can’t see it playing out that way. It would be more along the lines of firing clouds of missiles back and fourth completely grinding to a halt civilian life through energy and supply chains disruptions in addition to mass casualties. Rosie the Riveter wouldn’t be going to her factory job back home during WWWIII while the men fought thousands of miles away in a foreign land.

Unlike Japan in WWII whichever block of countries was on the losing side of a WWIII would also have nukes and the delivery systems to land those nukes anywhere in the world. Which is why predicting a “winner” of a WWIII pointless.
It wouldn't be a war against Russia and China. It would be the U.S.A. against the world,..except for a bit of Western Europe. And even Western Europe understands that it's more to their advantage to have trade with Russia than to be under the thumb of the U.S.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
In a conventional war, and ONLY IF the tards were removed from leadership, and ONLY IF the absurd equity policies were removed, and ONLY IF fitness standards were restored to pre equity standards, and ONLY IF our fuel stores weren't sold to China, and ONLY IF we didn't leave billions of dollars of equipment in Afghanistan, and ONLY IF..........

Nevermind. We're screwed until China or Russia attack the mainland. Then the citizenry will have to decide if guns are still evil, or if they are indeed a necessary tool.

Funny, if that were to happen it would be to our advantage to join with them, take out our Neonazi traitorus govt and finally win WW2.

OUR ENEMY IS NOT IN RUSSIA.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It wouldn't be a war against Russia and China. It would be the U.S.A. against the world,..except for a bit of Western Europe. And even Western Europe understands that it's more to their advantage to have trade with Russia than to be under the thumb of the U.S.
Truth.
BRICS will destroy the Illuminati nazi cabal that enslaves us by using gold and silver for currency and collapse the Fed Reserve, Central Banks and Modern Babylon.

Thats why our Neonazi govt is trying to destroy Putin and save Ukraine.

That is the Globalists only hope.

They will lose

GOD will win
And even Western Europe understands that it's more to their advantage to have trade with Russia than to be under the thumb of the U.S.

And that is why China Joe blew-up the pipelines.
How would the younger woke generation Americans react to no power, no internet, food rationing and no heat, AC for a year or two?

Exactly.

It’s fun for some boomers to imagine WWIII as being similar to WWII and planning out D-Day invasions but given modern warfare technology I can’t see it playing out that way. It would be more along the lines of firing clouds of missiles back and fourth completely grinding to a halt civilian life through energy and supply chains disruptions in addition to mass casualties. Rosie the Riveter wouldn’t be going to her factory job back home during WWWIII while the men fought thousands of miles away in a foreign land.

Unlike Japan in WWII whichever block of countries was on the losing side of a WWIII would also have nukes and the delivery systems to land those nukes anywhere in the world. Which is why predicting a “winner” of a WWIII pointless.
How would the younger woke generation Americans react to no power, no internet, food rationing and no heat, AC for a year or two?

Exactly.

Honestly - the same as the older generation. Complain for a few weeks and then deal with it.

When people get hungry enough - they change their mind and behavior. The problem is people think current behavior by "youths" is set in stone and would never change. Well yeah, absent some change to situation it won't. Like anything - no one's forced them to deal without it so they don't and until they're forced to - they won't.

Bit like Schindler's List - you'd not just hop in an outhouse hole for a game of hide-n-seek but if the people hunting you have rifles - you do. When the stakes change, the behavior will change. Regardless of age.

Which begs the question, Why is the EU even engaging in this, knowing that without Russia, they have no energy.

Exactly.

Why that would be Trump's fault.

Which begs the question, Why is the EU even engaging in this, knowing that without Russia, they have no energy.

Only because its leadership is controlled by the same globalists who control the U.S.A.

Only because its leadership is controlled by the same globalists who control the U.S.A.

Bingo
Tell me about Chinese food imports vs food exports.

What happened to the orchard industry in America?
China put us out of business.

China exported $65 billion in food products in 2019.

I don't see anyone in China going hungry because of a kerfluffle with USA.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.
I have sad news for you.
Tucker , as usual nails it again.

Not bad for a Liberal convert.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Tell me about Chinese food imports vs food exports.

What happened to the orchard industry in America?
China put us out of business.

China exported $65 billion in food products in 2019.

I don't see anyone in China going hungry because of a kerfluffle with USA.

...and even if it was an issue, China really doesn't give a schit about it's people. Kinda like our DC Establishment.
Iirc, both Col McGregor and Scott Ritter says the US wouldnt survive a war with either of them - iirc.

The Neonazi US govt cabal.probably would want the US to lose. They have worked to destroy the US from.within for decades, actually since WW2.

They and the top Pentagon brass would survive under ground while letting the folks get nuked as they just were in West Palestine, Ohio.

The US govt is pushing war with Russia for that reason. Destroy Russia and let the US mainland be destroyed and the Soros/Klaus Schwab Globalists would survive.

As for NATO, many member nations would refuse to fight Russia, preferring not to become subjects of the WEF Globalists.

The US navy's warrior culture would win any war these days

Russia is hurting, draft age is up to 65 now. China on the other hand, depending on adjustment for C19 losses, there is an old Ripley's from the '70's that stated, "if you lined up all the Chinese and marched them into the Sea, the line would never end.

The U.S. would never see defeat. Biden will surrender.
Originally Posted by RAM
Russia is hurting, draft age is up to 65 now. China on the other hand, depending on adjustment for C19 losses, there is an old Ripley's from the '70's that stated, "if you lined up all the Chinese and marched them into the Sea, the line would never end.

Can you post where the draft age is 65 now?

thanks

“America First” was unacceptable.
In Russia, not U.S. buddy.
Originally Posted by RAM
In Russia, not U.S. buddy.

Yes of course I know buddy. Russia is drafting 65 year old men now into the military to fight in the Ukraine? How many 65 year old Russian nationals are fighting now in Bakhmut?

Can you post a source?

Thanks
Originally Posted by RAM

thanks

Conscription. We're talking Russia not U.S.
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

thanks

In what cities in Russia now are 65 year old men being forcibly conscripted?
thanks
The current conscription age limit in Ukraine isn't really based on age. It's based on how fast you can run.

If you're slow enough to get caught by the guys who are rounding men up and sending them to the front, you're of age.
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

thanks

Here's the proposed bill from the duma. Show me where in the bill 65year olds can be forcibly conscripted. thanks

Госдума отменила предельный возраст военной службы по контракту
25 мая 2022
Заседание Государственной думы России (иллюстративное фото)
Поделиться
Смотреть комментарии
Распечатать
Госдума в среду приняла сразу в трёх чтениях закон об отмене возрастного предела для заключения первого контракта о прохождении военной службы. Следом он был одобрен в Совете Федерации.

Закон исключает возрастной предел для граждан трудоспособного возраста (для мужчин в России это 65 лет) и иностранцев, при котором им предоставляется право заключать контракт о военной службе. Ранее первый военный контракт мог заключить россиянин до 40 лет и иностранец до 30 лет.

Авторы законопроекта – председатель комитета по обороне и бывший замминистра обороны, депутат от "Единой России" Андрей Картаполов и его первый заместитель Андрей Красов считают, что закон позволит привлечь в армию новых специалистов "востребованных специальностей", в частности медиков и инженеров. В пояснительной записке к законопроекту говорится, что "для применения высокоточного оружия, эксплуатации вооружения и военной техники необходимы высокопрофессиональные специалисты. Опыт показывает, что таковыми они становятся к 40–45 годам".

Закон принят Госдумой на фоне вторжения России в Украину и разговоров о мобилизации. В мае ряд британских и американских СМИ со ссылкой на источники в разведке писали, что Владимир Путин – на фоне сообщений о неудачах и потерях российской армии в Украине – может заявить о мобилизации. В Кремле называли эти планы "неправдой" и "чушью".
Originally Posted by 673
Can one drive a vehicle ie: military vehicles from Russia to Alaska during certain times of the year via ice roads or other?

Yes, the ice road goes directly to Sarah Palin's house...
Yo' dickhead, did I say anyone was Conscripted yet? No, I said the the age limit was raised. It was on the Newsbreak on the radio in my truck this a.m. And I was passing on what I heard. Do you just sit in front of a screen one hand on a keyboard, the other on your pathetic lil' dick, just waiting to troll? Grow the f,--k up.
Originally Posted by RAM
Yo' dickhead, did I say anyone was Conscripted yet? No, I said the the age limit was raised. It was on the Newsbreak on the radio in my truck this a.m. And I was passing on what I heard. Do you just sit in front of a screen one hand on a keyboard, the other on your pathetic lil' dick, just waiting to troll? Grow the f,--k up.
You are getting Russia and the Ukraine mixed up.
Originally Posted by RAM

Sounds like bullshit to me.
The U.S. is weaker in every possible way. We will soon be struggling to feed ourselves. We are in no way ready or able to send our weakened and woke military to war with anyone. This administration is looting the country as fast as possible.
Originally Posted by RAM
Russia is hurting, draft age is up to 65 now.

German Politicians, Defence Leaders Call for Return of Military Conscription

A growing debate is emerging in Germany as to whether the government should reintroduce compulsory military conscription after it was abolished in 2011 by former chancellor Angela Merkel.

At present, Germany’s military forces are underfunded and undermanned, with a recent report finding that there were some 27,000 positions in the Bundeswehr (literally ‘Federal Defence [Force]’) left vacant last year, out of a total of 164,000.

The defence spokesman for the right-populist Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, Rüdiger Lucassen, said that such figures are “disastrous” and that, in response, his party would be looking to put forward a measure to reinstate national conscription.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...all-for-return-of-military-conscription/
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
We will soon be struggling to feed ourselves. This administration is looting the country as fast as possible.

BlueDuck is right on.
The guy on the radio said Russia. Companion story read with it was that a Chinese Official (like a Sec.of State) was already in Russia meeting with Putin to hammer out an Arms Deal. They also stated that Zielinski told China that if any Ruso-Chino. Alliance, he has the full backing of U.S.
Biden was not with him, he had already left for Poland.
Kinda sounded like we're in WW III by Proxy.
Originally Posted by RAM

News break? lmao You passed this off as fact

ok confused boomer. lol

just repeating schit you hear and don't even understand. You posted that Russia is hurting so bad they are forced to conscript old men. Go take a nap and some Metamucil

You still have yet to prove the conscription age was raised to 65 and I posted the actual bill. That hasn't passed yet

There is a proposal that people with highly technical skills like doctors, computer programmers, and engineers can volunteer to help but won't be in combat roles.

what a clown world you live in
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

thanks

Here's the proposed bill from the duma. Show me where in the bill 65year olds can be forcibly conscripted. thanks

25 мая 2022
Поделиться
Смотреть комментарии
Распечатать
Госдума в среду приняла сразу в трёх чтениях закон об отмене возрастного предела для заключения первого контракта о прохождении военной службы. Следом он был одобрен в Совете Федерации.

Закон исключает возрастной предел для граждан трудоспособного возраста (для мужчин в России это 65 лет) и иностранцев, при котором им предоставляется право заключать контракт о военной службе. Ранее первый военный контракт мог заключить россиянин до 40 лет и иностранец до 30 лет.

Авторы законопроекта – председатель комитета по обороне и бывший замминистра обороны, депутат от "Единой России" Андрей Картаполов и его первый заместитель Андрей Красов считают, что закон позволит привлечь в армию новых специалистов "востребованных специальностей", в частности медиков и инженеров. В пояснительной записке к законопроекту говорится, что "для применения высокоточного оружия, эксплуатации вооружения и военной техники необходимы высокопрофессиональные специалисты. Опыт показывает, что таковыми они становятся к 40–45 годам".

Закон принят Госдумой на фоне вторжения России в Украину и разговоров о мобилизации. В мае ряд британских и американских СМИ со ссылкой на источники в разведке писали, что Владимир Путин – на фоне сообщений о неудачах и потерях российской армии в Украине – может заявить о мобилизации. В Кремле называли эти планы "неправдой" и "чушью".

How quaint. The Bot thinks Russian dictators care about the rule of law.
Originally Posted by RAM

ok confused boomer. lol

just repeating schit you hear and don't even understand. Go take a nap and some Metamucil

You still have yet to prove the conscription age was raised to 65 and I posted the actual bill

There is a proposal that people with highly technical skills like doctors, computer programmers, and engineers can volunteer to help but won't be in combat roles.

Sounds like whomever was on the news RAM was listening to was talking about this old Duma bill.

Here

The problem isn't confined to the Jimmy Olsens here on the fire - people google find an article, report it as fact and it's old. SEO for the win lol.

They're making the leap - here:

Im excited Biden is with Zelenskiy now too boomer biden bot lol

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

thanks

25 мая 2022
Поделиться
Смотреть комментарии
Распечатать

How quaint. The Bot thinks Russian dictators care about the rule of law.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
everyone pay attention! The stolen valor retired Lt Gen is looking at youtube.
What do you call the top of the hour when Programming is paused, and they read the News?

I call it the top of the hour News Break.

What a pathetic existence you must live. There is no crack small enough that you won't try to troll in.
I just posted the same only the original untranslated Russian

Originally Posted by RAM

ok confused boomer. lol

just repeating schit you hear and don't even understand. Go take a nap and some Metamucil

You still have yet to prove the conscription age was raised to 65 and I posted the actual bill

Sounds like whomever was on the news RAM was listening to was talking about this old Duma bill.

Here

The problem isn't confined to the Jimmy Olsens here on the fire - people google find an article, report it as fact and it's old. SEO for the win lol.
Originally Posted by RAM
What do you call the top of the hour when Programming is paused, and they read the News?

I call it the top of the hour News Break.

What a pathetic existence you must live. There is no crack small enough that you won't try to troll in.

So lying and spreading disinformation is acceptable to you?

Wow you live in a clown world
I just posted the same only the original untranslated Russian

Originally Posted by RAM

ok confused boomer. lol

Here

That's where they're getting the 65 - Parenthesis.

The following paragraph (my Russian is bad and based on cyrillic I learned from Serbs) is the specialist parts I believe.
Go troll the Child Porn thread. That's one you surely have first hand knowledge in.
Originally Posted by RAM
Go troll the Child Porn thread. That's one you surely have first hand knowledge in.
lol. sad confused boomer

still waiting for you to correct your lies
I have corns in my boot older than a Boomer. Your wrong again Troll.
Originally Posted by RAM

why are you spreading disinformation on here?

At least have the nads to admit you were wrong
Originally Posted by RAM
lol. sad confused boomer

still waiting for you to correct your lies

"LOL" ? DId you cum? 'Bout friggin' time. You've been bloviating and scuffing your carrot here for far too long.
Go clean yourself up.
BRICS will destroy the Illuminati nazi cabal that enslaves us by using gold and silver for currency and collapse the Fed Reserve, Central Banks and Modern Babylon.

They will lose

GOD will win

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
The only thing keeping Vlad and Xixi off our shores is them knowing Burns awaits them

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Everyone loses in a Nuke exchange.

China is the worlds largest importer of energy and food, not to hard to shut that off.

Russia is unable to handle a small neighbor without much for airpower and no Navy, US/NATO would curbstomp the Orcs in a fight.
We couldn’t handle Cuba!!
Originally Posted by Virginian2

lol

The US apparently don't know how to fight to win any more and if you're not going to fight to win you'd best not be poking the tiger!

The US has a policy of perpetual war.
There's no way the U.S. could beat China and Russia, with the military we have is made up of perverts

And Transvestites, the liberals have turned our Military into pussy's, and we have let them do it. Rio7
LMAO
Originally Posted by RIO7
There's no way the U.S. could beat China and Russia, with the military we have is made up of perverts

And Transvestites, the liberals have turned our Military into pussy's, and we have let them do it. Rio7

There will be no more of this Masculine Toxicity and Raycissm !!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
The U.S. is weaker in every possible way. We will soon be struggling to feed ourselves. We are in no way ready or able to send our weakened and woke military to war with anyone. This administration is looting the country as fast as possible.
Not sure why this is so hard for people to understand. America has been beating itself into the ground for a good many years now. We arent the power we once were. As a matter of fact, I firmly believe we are all witnessing the death spiral of a super power. Rome anyone?
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

They will lose

GOD will win

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Everyone loses in a Nuke exchange.

China is the worlds largest importer of energy and food, not to hard to shut that off.

Russia is unable to handle a small neighbor without much for airpower and no Navy, US/NATO would curbstomp the Orcs in a fight.
Can you show me any competence at all by our current corrupt gov? Especially one that would allow us to win a war against china AND russia

I heard the Indian foreign secretary or whatever they call that position, say when asked which side India would come down on, China or the West, he let it be known that times have changed. He said that it's no longer two sides as with the Cold War. Now, there are a number of players, including India. He would never commit to answer the question, said they'd look at their options if and when the time comes.

So, the world is changing and we in the US don't need to be stuck in the past, but need to look at what's happening as the political world realigns itself.

DF
Some of you are living in a fantasy world. No wonder this country is ran by democrat commies. Could easily see some of you clowns voting for it because trump said hurtful things
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

I heard the Indian foreign secretary or whatever they call that position, say when asked which side India would come down on, China or the West, he let it be known that times have changed. He said that it's no longer two sides as with the Cold War. Now, there are a number of players, including India. He would never commit to answer the question, said they'd look at their options if and when the time comes.

So, the world is changing and we in the US don't need to be stuck in the past, but need to look at what's happening as the political world realigns itself.

DF
These dumbasses are so stuck in the past they still think we are in a cold war with Russia

DF

BS, we need to keep thinking in the MSM/CIA Box they put most Americans brains in. wink

DF

India has historically typically taken that position. Starting with being a founding member of the Non-aligned Movement in Belgrade, 1961. Only 14 years after independence.

DF

BS, we need to keep thinking in the MSM/CIA Box they put most Americans brains in. wink
Stuck in the past or just plain ole stuck on stupid.

DF
Originally Posted by gunchamp

DF
These dumbasses are so stuck in the past they still think we are in a cold war with Russia

And they think Putin is a communist. But wait, the MSM, left, DNC and Rinos love communists. Hummm.

WTF is going on here?

DF

And they think Putin is a communist. But wait, the MSM, left, DNC and Rinos love communists. Hummm.

WTF is going on here?
Exactly!

Our army enlisted men were fragging their officers in Vietnam and refusing to engage the enemy. Our sailors were sabotaging their ships in California ports to prevent them from sailing to Vietnam. Our military has been whipped by savages from Korea to Afghanistan for 70 years now. And there were a lot of real men in our military then.

Other than an exchange of long range weapons in which we would surely come out losers even if we technically won our Army and Navy ain't going to whip Russia, China, Korea, India, et al.

We are dealing with determined brutal adversaries in a part of the world we have no business meddling in.

So go ahead you warmongers, keep gouging Russia and China.
Some of you are living in a fantasy world. No wonder this country is ran by democrat commies. Could easily see some of you clowns voting for it because trump said hurtful things

The let's another have glorious world war and blow up the Russkiys and chinks boomer crowd on here live in the 1950's and still watch Fox News and CNN

They have no clue the world has changed drastically
Originally Posted by Hastings

Our army enlisted men were fragging their officers in Vietnam and refusing to engage the enemy. Our sailors were sabotaging their ships in California ports to prevent them from sailing to Vietnam. Our military has been whipped by savages from Korea to Afghanistan for 70 years now. And there were a lot of real men in our military then.

Other than an exchange of long range weapons in which we would surely come out losers even if we technically won our Army and Navy ain't going to whip Russia, China, Korea, India, et al.

We are dealing with determined brutal adversaries in a part of the world we have no business meddling in.

So go ahead you warmongers, keep gouging Russia and China.
Yeah, poke a bear in the eye, he may just eat ya.

And we haven't gotten to the Chinese dragon.

DF

India, lower right.

First non Muslim to be given the Saudi Arabian War Sword at the Saudi War Ceremony where they declared war against the NWO/WEF GLOBALIST Cabal.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]fate zero heroes

Originally Posted by 673

You weren't paying attention when Russia tried to bring a war to Kyiv were you?

The let's another have glorious world war and blow up the Russkiys and chinks boomer crowd on here live in the 1950's and still watch Fox News and CNN

They have no clue the world has changed drastically
Yup!
Zeihan has a decent track record for a lot of years with his predictions.

No. More likely the US would do exactly what it designed the armed forces to do. Destroy the air defenses of Russia, then send B-52s loaded with JDAMS, day and night to just stay aloft and take out targets until there are no more targets. There will be no political "considerations" if it comes to a war with either Russia or China. There will be survivors and non-survivors.

The F117 that flew over Baghdad in 1991, dropped a bomb through 20 feet of concrete bunker roof and then leisurely turned, made another pass over the target and put the second bomb through that first hole and finished the job should be a lesson to anyone who'd be an enemy. That pilot just flew his desk and did his job efficiently. We have considerably better "desks" now, but, we still have F117s maintained and ready to fly.

Their mission would be to eliminate any possible threat without needing anyone to make a personal visit. We have long had the tools to eliminate opposition. The just have not been used.
Originally Posted by MILES58
Their mission would be to eliminate any possible threat without needing anyone to make a personal visit.

Uh, so no "boots on the ground"?

DF

India has historically typically taken that position. Starting with being a founding member of the Non-aligned Movement in Belgrade, 1961. Only 14 years after independence.

Yup. Very annoying fence-sitters. Who hate China (and vice-versa). I say if they can't commit, let them go it alone against China.
Originally Posted by MILES58

No. More likely the US would do exactly what it designed the armed forces to do. Destroy the air defenses of Russia, then send B-52s loaded with JDAMS, day and night to just stay aloft and take out targets until there are no more targets. There will be no political "considerations" if it comes to a war with either Russia or China. There will be survivors and non-survivors.

The F117 that flew over Baghdad in 1991, dropped a bomb through 20 feet of concrete bunker roof and then leisurely turned, made another pass over the target and put the second bomb through that first hole and finished the job should be a lesson to anyone who'd be an enemy. That pilot just flew his desk and did his job efficiently. We have considerably better "desks" now, but, we still have F117s maintained and ready to fly.

Their mission would be to eliminate any possible threat without needing anyone to make a personal visit. We have long had the tools to eliminate opposition. The just have not been used.

Tell us more about Iraq's airforce and air defense systems. Were they better than Afghanistan airforce and air defense systems?

Is the US going to use their incredible hyper sonic missiles too?

How many wars has the US won using its air power against a first world nation?
Has anybody mentioned that the chips, etc. installed in much of our Military weaponry and defense capabilities were and are manufactured in China?

Just a thought.

who is dumb enough to believe this man bun clown? Someone who scuba dives at 220 feet for 40 minutes? lol
Anyone following our stock market this past week?

Biden just promised another 500 million to pay wages to non working Ukrainians while we are going to cut back on social security and medicare for us tax payers

slava ukraine!
Anyone following our stock market this past week?

Biden just promised another 500 million to pay wages to non working Ukrainians while we are going to cut back on social security and medicare for us tax payers

slava ukraine!

Ya, and no money to Ohio after someone gassed them.

who is dumb enough to believe this man bun clown? Someone who scuba dives at 220 feet for 40 minutes? lol

If you think he's dumb, look in the mirror and you will see a certified dumbfugh...
Biden just approved depleted uranium tanks rounds for the uko nazis.

Russia says it will consider the deployment of German Leopard 2 tanks as the use of a nuclear 'dirty bomb' if they use shells containing uranium core
Kremlin claims Ukraine and West could arm Leopard 2 tanks with 'Silver Bullets'
The uranium-core weapons were used in Iraq but are now largely discontinued

By JACK NEWMAN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:46 EST, 26 January 2023 | UPDATED: 09:46 EST, 26 January 2023

A Kremlin official has warned that Russia will consider the use of any depleted uranium weapons in their new NATO tanks as nuclear 'dirty bombs'.

The West finally agreed to arm Kyiv with dozens of state-of-the art tanks yesterday, modernising the attritional warfare seen on the battlefield in the past 11 months.

Konstantin Gavrilov, head of Russia's delegation on the OSCE forum on security cooperation, claimed that Ukraine could arm their German-supplied Leopard 2 tanks with 'uranium core armour-piercing' shells.
US couldn't handle a bunch of illiterate goat herders in the mountains of Afghanistan. Now, with our WokeFaggy military, we couldn't even take on the Mexicon cartels across our border.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by johnn

If you think he's dumb, look in the mirror and you will see a certified dumbfugh...

Liquor stores open in the morning I see.

Do you have broken drunk spider veins on a red bulbous nose like your buddy Burnsie?

Peter Zeihan on Twitter: "Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest ...https://twitter.com › PeterZeihan › status
Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest president in my book,

and you should take obamas ding dong out of your mouth too

lol
Originally Posted by plumbum

DF

Yup. Very annoying fence-sitters. Who hate China (and vice-versa). I say if they can't commit, let them go it alone against China.

Some might contend that being aligned regardless and not simply doing what's in your own best interests on a case by case basis hasn't been the best path for us to take.
It's basically allowed most of Europe to outsource their defense to the US.
https://imgur.com/a/xD7GgEk
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
US couldn't handle a bunch of illiterate goat herders in the mountains of Afghanistan. Now, with our WokeFaggy military, we couldn't even take on the Mexicon cartels across our border.

Your Neighbors Voted for Our Untimely Death ..

Just about every Guardrail is Down ..

The Derby Donkey named Mitch has He said a Word about the Obvious Mental Decline in the Washington Commanders..

Ya You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..
I'll just tell you this. Military intel was afraid Obama was going to allow a false flag attack and run up the white flag and turn us over to the CCP before Kilerys planned and Dominion rigged election in 2016, thus speeding up the Cabals 16 year plan to destroy America under Kilery so they could institute Agenda 2020 and start reducing the earths population to 500 million or less.

Somehow whistle Dominion didn't get the job done and Trump got elected making them trash Agenda 2020 and shift to Agenda 2030.

The U.S. doesn't have the power to blacklist anyone. That's been made apparent by their intent to sanction Russia,...with the end result being throwing Western Europe under the bus.

Now, the idiots who control the U.S. government are talking about sanctioning China,...35 years after the U.S. manufacturing base was *given* to China.

A country can't sanction a country that provides them with damn near everything it imports.

Basically, a big chunk of the planet is tired of the U.S.A.s schitt,...including a big part of the U.S.A.s population.

If it all blows up and goes to hell the U.S.A. is going to have to buy a dog if it wants a friend.

It's been a fugged up situation in America for a few decades,...and it's all coming to a head.
I'll just tell you this. Military intel was afraid Obama was going to allow a false flag attack and run up the white flag and turn us over to the CCP before Kilerys planned and Dominion rigged election in 2016, thus speeding up the Cabals 16 year plan to destroy America under Kilery so they could institute Agenda 2020 and start reducing the earths population to 500 million or less.

So, Hillary really owes Trump a solid for delaying things long enough so Biden gets the blame in the history books.
She must be so relieved.
Originally Posted by akrange

Your Neighbors Voted for Our Untimely Death ..

Just about every Guardrail is Down ..

The Derby Donkey named Mitch has He said a Word about the Obvious Mental Decline in the Washington Commanders..

Ya You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

You got that right. Trump card coming. That's why there is panic in DC and they have sped up the plan to destroy America.
The US can't handle jack schit. Haven't done so since WWII. To many rules of engagement and the armed forces are hamstrung.
Not just no but, fuque no!
Originally Posted by High_Noon
The US can't handle jack schit. Haven't done so since WWII. To many rules of engagement and the armed forces are hamstrung.

That's more "wont" than "can't" and there's probably a lot of "wont" that turns into "will do" when it really hits the fan and you're getting overrun.

DF

WTF is going on here?
Exactly!

Been saying that every since the Dems started their Trump/Russia collusion bullschitt.

Moscow was the model of government to emulate. Till Putin and Trump started talking.

Yep, & those little yellow buggers, before that, even !!
We have an army of lions led by sheep.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
We have an army of lions led by sheep.
I don't know about that. Have you seen the recruiting ads? Just who are they trying to attract?

Having been in law enforcement in proximity to Fort Polk LA for 30 years, I don't feel too goo about our enlisted ranks.

A lot of them aren't qualified to work anywhere else.

Oh boy, are YOU about to be disappointed! The Founding Fathers are worm dirt, if that. The Greatest Generation is all nearly dead and gone.
WE are what remains. WE, including us, AND the half of America that thinks Socialism, Tran-Amerika and BLM are the one true light...
If China and Russia declared war on the U.S. the world would never be the same. If we survived we would be crippled immensely. The only reasons we would not be ethnically cleansed would be 1) radiation or 2) too impractical to pursue until resistance ebbed or 3) the victors too emaciated to complete the war.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Oh boy, are YOU about to be disappointed! The Founding Fathers are worm dirt, if that. The Greatest Generation is all nearly dead and gone.
WE are what remains. WE, including us, AND the half of America that thinks Socialism, Tran-Amerika and BLM are the one true light...

That would all change in about 5 minutes:
Why would China and/or Russia initially invade the United States when the majority of our federal government, at least half of the State governments and half of our citizens are beholden to or supportive of Communism? Any fight with China/Russia will certainly lead to civil conflict here in the US. They can sit back while US citizens kill each other then move against the "winner." If you are a conservative white male, a Christian, capitalist or pro US Constitution person, you are the enemy of Communism. War is hell, gentlemen.
Originally Posted by BwanaCat
Why would China and/or Russia initially invade the United States when the majority of our federal government, at least half of the State governments and half of our citizens are beholden to or supportive of Communism?

The Han Chinese are the Han Chinese first. Communism runs a very distant second.

How did those pudgy twats even get into Jump School????????

Rhetorical, right.
You are correct about the Han Chinese people. Just don't forget that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) controls that ethnic group. Maoists and Bolsheviks are beholden to Marxist-Leninism communism. Lots of peasants and expendable useful idiots in the Communist system.
Why would China and/or Russia initially invade the United States when the majority of our federal government, at least half of the State governments and half of our citizens are beholden to or supportive of Communism? Any fight with China/Russia will certainly lead to civil conflict here in the US. They can sit back while US citizens kill each other then move against the "winner." If you are a conservative white male, a Christian, capitalist or pro US Constitution person, you are the enemy of Communism. War is hell, gentlemen.

We've seen the before. Think France during the interwar period.
In the end we will be bombed into submission. With a gun behind every tree they will hit the large populace centers and then the food/ water supplies.
That will start the infighting in earnest for what’s left and Americans will destroy gun after gun behind tree after tree in self preservation.
With patience the outside adversary will find taking the country, or what they want of it, manageable.

Osky
You are correct about the Han Chinese people. Just don't forget that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) controls that ethnic group. Maoists and Bolsheviks are beholden to Marxist-Leninism communism. Lots of peasants and expendable useful idiots in the Communist system.

If the Chinese ever embark on a major war, it won't be based on political ideology. It will be based on race. To a lesser extent you could say the same for Russia. But Russia is more culture based than hard core race based.

But the Han Chinese,...it's all about race and it never occurs to them to make an apology for it.
Maybe we Americans are headed for a French Revolution style society reset. America is now past the stage of voting the bums out. The best way to kill a snake is to cut its head off and bury it. Only time will tell how serious and motivated Americans are to saving the Republic.

Yes, the Han Chinese are inherently racists and may be motivated by such thought, however, the CCP have their little ways to make the Han Chinese see that American Capitalists are bad and a threat to China. That only adds fuel to the fire. Plan accordingly
No, we can't "handle" either country. They are serious, US is too consumed by wokeness.

This illegitimate and corrupt Biden regime is going to get us all killed. For nothing.
Btw, you don't have to go too far from the Bejing airport to hear, "waiguoren bailei!" Foreigner scum. Will we Americans become foreigners in our own country? Time will tell.
Why would China and/or Russia initially invade the United States when the majority of our federal government, at least half of the State governments and half of our citizens are beholden to or supportive of Communism?

The Han Chinese are the Han Chinese first. Communism runs a very distant second.

I doubt loyalty to the party, for the sake of the ideology would even break the top 5 in importance. Race/Culture is likely fourth, after family, wealth and social stability. And because money is so tied up in being able to provide for family, I'd call those two damned near a draw.

There are definitely a subset of Han Chinese that would go to war over race, but the vast majority would consider it a fools errand, that would seriously endanger family, wealth and stability. Better to out capitalist the capitalists, and beat them at their own game.
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
There are definitely a subset of Han Chinese that would go to war over race,

It's not a "subset". It's the Han Chinese. The only subsets which exist in China are those which are not Han Chinese. The Han constitute 92% of the population of China. They are extremely race conscious.
The CCP have been getting economic, technology and State secrets from American Bolsheviks long before Nixon opened the flood gates of capitalism to China. The Chinese government "hawks" and the CCP have made it their primary cause to rule the world NLT 1 October 2049; the 100th Anniversary of Mao Zedung and his Communist Party taking over China. The CCP feels angry, slighted and embarrassed by a bunch of heathens that have been a country for less than 300 years. China, one of the world's four ancient civilizations, can easily trace their history over 3000 years. China is looking for pay back.

I always ask the American Communists these questions, "If Communism is so great, why do Communist countries always have an evil dictator running the country?" and, "Why does every immigrant want to come to America instead of going to a Communist utopia country?" I usually get blasted about the ills of Capitalism, that I am a racist, sexist, homophobe, Trump bad, Bush's fault, ect..... They never directly answer the questions. Even more amazing is how half of the US citizens have been brainwashed in to believing Communism is good for them. Unbelievable!!

It's not a "subset". It's the Han Chinese. The only subsets which exist in China are those which are not Han Chinese. The Han constitute 92% of the population of China. They are extremely race conscious.

That's not been my experience with the Chinese girls when the CCP's not watching.
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." Sun Tzu

The American Bolsheviks are winning the fight for China. No?

First of all, don't tell me about China, as it's painfully obvious you're out of your depth. I'm proficient in Mandarin, have traveled there so many times I'm not sure how many different trips there actually were, and lived there for two years. How many conversations have you had face to face with Chinese nationals, in China?

Secondly, when I said a subset of Han Chinese that would go to war over race, that's exactly what I meant. A subset - a minority, a segment, a small portion. The majority of Han Chinese don't want conflict, it's literally not in their nature. It's also bad for business and stability, and Han Chinese love them some stability and prosperity. They have chosen security over liberty for thousands of years. Franklin is not required reading in the PRC.

Now, would the Chinese attack USA militarily, sure, I can see that. But it would be because the CCP needs a demon to keep the population in thrall, not because the average Zhou believes they're the master race, a la the Nazis.

P.S. The ex’s surname - Han
I light the candle on both ends!

It will not last the night!

To all my friends….and my foes….

What a brilliant light!

We gonna lose….but man what a 4 th of July!
If the shidt really hit the fan and any of the three were backed into a corner, there will surely be mutually assured destruction of biblical proportions.

The only people that will survive very long will be the few in super hardened bunkers and they will not have much of a life left to worry about.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail, but I wouldn't count on it.

Thinking you should start doing your bucket list. I don't trust any of the "leaders".

Don't want to be the "sky is falling" guy, but you can almost see it coming.

If it doesn't, that'd be great.
https://www.youtube.com/live/cmIKBEiaRyA?feature=share
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." Sun Tzu

The American Bolsheviks are winning the fight for China. No?

There is that.
Thank you, COL MacGregor!! Excellent information. COL MacGregor's honesty and in-depth knowledge of the war in Ukraine and geopolitical/military relations is much appreciated by a grateful nation. I hope COL MacGregor will keep the American people updated on current US/China/Russia strategic political/military happenings. He is a great Soldier.

President Trump or Governor Desantis better higher COL MacGregor ASAP.

Rhetorical, right.

Not really........I guess I was under the illusion that there were some standards left. Definitely got that one wrong.
Thank you, COL MacGregor!! Excellent information. COL MacGregor's honesty and in-depth knowledge of the war in Ukraine and geopolitical/military relations is much appreciated by a grateful nation. I hope COL MacGregor will keep the American people updated on current US/China/Russia strategic political/military happenings. He is a great Soldier.

Pretty sure Trump and Putin and Xi have this pretty much in control.

He did. Col Macgregor was one of President Trump's advisors. Scott Ritter would be an excellent choice too. Actually, they are two peas in a pod.

He did. Col Macgregor was one of President Trump's advisors. Scott Ritter would be an excellent choice too. Actually, they are two peas in a pod.

This. There is a reason they are still shooting for Trump.

He and the Patriots are the reason for the Panic in DC.

Unless the pukes can upset the Plan, Checkmate is almost at hand.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting websites

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting websites

I agree.

I agree.

We're in deep [bleep] right now. Governed by a bunch of trans, race and equity-obsessed lunatics. Mily, Austen, Blinken etal are whores.

It's everything those of us 50+ ultimately expected, but far sooner. Soros, covid designers, the race pimps--all part of a grand sick plan.

Liquor stores open in the morning I see.

Do you have broken drunk spider veins on a red bulbous nose like your buddy Burnsie?

Peter Zeihan on Twitter: "Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest ...https://twitter.com › PeterZeihan › status
Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest president in my book,

and you should take obamas ding dong out of your mouth too

lol
Hanging out in your mommys basement closet fantasizing about me again?

Laughing, you fuggin retard.

lol

Trump/MacGregor in 2024!

MAGA!
No

The Lt Gen contacted his friends at the Pentagon and then he posted a youtube video

Great points.

[Linked Image from static.life.com]
Thanks for the video.

I don’t believe much if anything that comes from the Media and our Government when it comes to Ukraine, but I believe that the good Col. is being as honest as he can be.
Originally Posted by broomd
We're in deep [bleep] right now. Governed by a bunch of trans, race and equity-obsessed lunatics. Mily, Austen, Blinken etal are whores.

It's everything those of us 50+ ultimately expected, but far sooner. Soros, covid designers, the race pimps--all part of a grand sick plan.

It's like Biden is taking advice from Burnsie.
We could handle Russia and China as well as we are handling our southern border.
Imagine if the China decided to stop all exports to the USA for one quarter.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Don't think their government would want billions sitting around, nothing to do but think about how crappy things are...

Yeah, as many of us suspected, the globalist, elitists, Illuminati cabal's chickens are coming home to roost!

The lines are being drawn. I can see the "Empire of Lies" butt holes begin to pucker.

The NATO Mafia is on it's last legs, Just as the NWO UN should be . The UN was founded as a peace keeping body of nations. YEAH RIGHT!

MAGA!
Haha, on Tucker now with MTG

HEADLINE: Another $10 Billion for the Ukranian Pimp.
Have we started making our own meds yet? Our maternity flight suits are probably made in China too.

Bb
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Yeah, as many of us suspected, the globalist, elitists, Illuminati cabal's chickens are coming home to roost!

The lines are being drawn. I can see the "Empire of Lies" butt holes begin to pucker.

The NATO Mafia is on it's last legs, Just as the NWO UN should be . The UN was founded as a peace keeping body of nations. YEAH RIGHT!

MAGA!

Truth. The EU and UN are on their last legs also.
The US Soldiers could, but the US leaders are incapable.

A lot of Chinese would starve to death.

Also not making the Payroll Worldwide..

Including The Derby Donkey named Mitch ..

Their not interested in Confrontation their interested in Boiling the Frog that doesn’t know it being Boiled.
The US military is more interested in pronouns and sec change surgeries than fighting wars right now and our foreign adversaries know it.
I am Woman hear Me Roar ..

With Numbers to Big to Ignore..

Althou an Embryo with a long long way to Go..

F’ck’n Canadians started this [bleep] Show ..

China doesnt give a single fugg. Their people starving is absolutely zero deterrence
No matter what any of you think, we would have no chance against Russia and China. Stop living in fantasy land and pull your heads out of your asses and realize this illegal admin is dragging us to doom. WW3. Any of you have kids pr grandchildren in the teenage years? A draft will happen when this kicks off and you can bet your ass thats what the pricks controlling the US want.
A Man .

Hipster..
I didnt know where else to post this

China doesnt give a single fugg. Their people starving is absolutely zero deterrence

Not as individuals but I guarantee they're concerned about them as a group. Bread and circuses isn't just for the US.

Idled hundreds of millions to billions with no food and nothing to lose can create a Chinese Bastille Day rather quick if they really wanted to. Starving them would create an environment to do so.
When the China gov told the people to shelter in place for the c19 the people did just that. China public protest <Chinese Bastille Day> would never happen.
When the China gov told the people to shelter in place for the c19 the people did just that. China public protest <Chinese Bastille Day> would never happen.

When it comes to motivation to make a change do you think there's a difference between sheltering in place and starving? Just a little?

It’s starting to look more and more as if our own Government feels the same way.

That's why Xi will attack Taiwan. 1256 Bioweapons Labs.

That's why the US DOD has increased US military personnel in Taiwan.

Our DOD doesn't want Xi to destroy their Labs as Putin did in Ukraine

The MSM will curse Xi as they do Putin. The Fire creatins will join with them and opine how we must save the Illuminati NWO Bolsheviks there.

When it comes to motivation to make a change do you think there's a difference between sheltering in place and starving? Just a little?

These people were compliant with China gov

Thanks for the video.

I don’t believe much if anything that comes from the Media and our Government when it comes to Ukraine, but I believe that the good Col. is being as honest as he can be.

Yep. And Scott Ritter too.

Putin would be a fool to waist his time discussing any kind of deal with the Crooked Biden Regime, especially after Biden blew up his pipeline
https://www.youtube.com/live/_GtL4gOnYlM?feature=share

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/live/_GtL4gOnYlM?feature=share[/video]
We’re moving to Dispatching or Dissolving..

Either Way it ain’t going to be Pretty..

Time to Pick Up a Shovel and Solve the Masculinity Problem..
Tucker kills Ukraine and Zelensky tonight and then Jimmy Dore administered the Coup at 51:15

https://www.youtube.com/live/usUUX-PKLZc?feature=share
Nobody wins several years of death and destruction. Who would survive mostly intact? Good question. 10 years ago it wouldn't have been a hard one to answer.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...airspace-flies-fighter-jet-500-feet-wing
© 24hourcampfire