Home
For those of you who like keeping up with what's going on in the world, this is significant. You're not going to hear anything about it in the U.S. media. But the leadership of the world is going to know about it.

Looks like it doesn't want to link.

Here:

Originally Posted by Bristoe
For those of you who like keeping up with what's going on in the world, this is significant. You're not going to hear anything about it in the U.S. media. But the leadership of the world is going to know about it.

Hes not wrong and neither is China. We are instigating all of this. We are the ones who are doing all we can to start WW3. We seem hell bent on nuclear war. Its disgusting and I guarentee that if the public was asked, most of us are 1000% against what we are currently inciting. Thank you for posting
Transcript in English:

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjbxw/202302/t20230220_11027664.html
The bullshyte we were fed at the beginning of the Ukraine thing is being found out by people and the support they may have had is waning rapidly.
We are either going to have a huge change in the way governments deal with stuff or were going to have a Nuclear war, either way there is going to be changes.
Originally Posted by 673
The bullshyte we were fed at the beginning of the Ukraine thing is being found out by people and the support they may have had is waning rapidly.
We are either going to have a huge change in the way governments deal with stuff or were going to have a Nuclear war, either way there is going to be changes.

I think the biggest change is going to be in the value of the U.S. Dollar. A big chunk of the world is collaborating to use currencies which exclude the U.S. Dollar,....including the oil producers in the Middle East.
The US is and has been used by The Powers that Be. To what end is above my pay grade. But I fear it will not end well for the world.
Also, the U.S.A. is taking about sanctions on China. I don't know how that's going to work. You don't have to look around much to see the quantity of goods in America that are made in China.

Eliminate all of those goods coming into the country at one time and it's going to have an effect.
Also, the U.S.A. is taking about sanctions on China. I don't know how that's going to work. You don't have to look around much to see the quantity of goods in America that are made in China.

Eliminate all of those goods coming into the country at one time and it's going to have an effect.
Our Government and the powerful elite ( Gates) are perfectly fine with Americans going without, as long as their objective is met.

A prime example of “ the ends justify the means”.

….and they would not be doing this in the wide open if elections still mattered. They no longer have to worry about the electorate removing them from power.
I have to disagree with the video that it's a "declaration of war" by China.

Instead, it's a declaration by China of a change in the way it's going to relate to the U.S.A. and lists the reasons why.

Some of them are legit. Some of them are a bit sketchy. Such as, China complaining about how Chinese college students are unfairly treated in the U.S.A. It may be true. But it's also true that U.S. universities aren't obligated to educate students from China.
I replied in another thread imagine if China stopped exports to USA for one quarter. One reply to that was China would never do that because of the loss of revenue. Or the China people would display public revolt to prevent the export of goods.

Me thinks the China would stop the exports in a time of war. Or now FJB sanctions.

Recall the early times of c19 here stateside when shelves were empty, medical supplies limited, later on no microprocessor boards for the manufacturers.

At the early c19 time I saw a report that ~70% of health related goods were sourced from China.
I will differ with him somewhat. He said that the Chinese "oppose all forms of hegemonism and power politics". I think the Chinese oppose all forms of hegemonism and power politics that don't originate with the Chinese Communist Party. They want to be the bully. This fellow (and the Chines document) makes some good points, but is entirely too dismissive of China's motives in all this.

Second, the military officers who talked about war with China by 2025 said they were preparing for that; which is not the same as expecting it, much less wanting it.

that would take at least 10 years and hundreds of billions for the transition. ten or more years of severe shortages. Imagine what that would look like

We're broke now and Biden just gave Ukraine another 500 million
Originally Posted by 673

I think the biggest change is going to be in the value of the U.S. Dollar. A big chunk of the world is collaborating to use currencies which exclude the U.S. Dollar,....including the oil producers in the Middle East.
I agree completely, the war against the dollar will be the one that puts the final nail in our coffin if they ever win.

We are just one more ominous Bill away from defaulting on our interest payments. Once the US is forced to default the entire system will tumble.

Well, we are going to be dealing with severe shortages of a lot of things whether Biden imposes new sanctions or not. China's economy is teetering and its demography is worse. China is absolutely dependent on huge volumes of raw materials imports and manufactured goods exports. These are dependent on maintaining intact supply chains. As we saw with Covid, even a slight hiccup in a supply chain anywhere in the world can disrupt supply chains worldwide for months to years. China has been in real trouble on multiple fronts since Covid hit them.

China imports the vast majority of their food supply, and what agriculture they have is massively dependent on fertilizer imports. Both of these imports are in jeopardy at present and the CCP knows it, but because of their crap economy and the ultra-centralized power structure with Xi making ALL the decisions, the CCP is powerless to stop the slide.

China's posturing on US hegemony is smoke and mirrors. Anywhere they've had the ability to do so, they have done 100 times worse.
If you look at today, you may conclude that China is unable to follow up on what they have stated. But long term the entire global south is going to be cooperating in a manner that will enable them to subsist independently of the west.

I think they would rather not be bothered with doing so. But they're not being given a choice.

The globalists who have put the U.S.A. in its current condition want to do the same thing to the entire world.

The world (outsider of the west) has decided that it's not going to have it.

At this point it all depends on how far the globalists push it.

If they push it too far everybody on the planet is going to pay a heavy price.
Originally Posted by arky65
The US is and has been used by The Powers that Be. To what end is above my pay grade. But I fear it will not end well for the world.
Stolen elections have consequences. Would all of this be going on if Donald Trump were still the president ?? The guy who wanted to down size NATO and put America first ?? I don't think so.

kwg
Originally Posted by MPat70
Originally Posted by 673

I agree completely, the war against the dollar will be the one that puts the final nail in our coffin if they ever win.

We are just one more ominous Bill away from defaulting on our interest payments. Once the US is forced to default the entire system will tumble.
This right here. America is barely hanging on and about the only thing that is keeping it together, is the ability to endlessly print money. That goes away once the dollar is no longer the big swinging dick on the block.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
I replied in another thread imagine if China stopped exports to USA for one quarter. One reply to that was China would never do that because of the loss of revenue. Or the China people would display public revolt to prevent the export of goods.

Me thinks the China would stop the exports in a time of war. Or now FJB sanctions.

Recall the early times of c19 here stateside when shelves were empty, medical supplies limited, later on no microprocessor boards for the manufacturers.

At the early c19 time I saw a report that ~70% of health related goods were sourced from China.
China would drop us like its hot if it came down to it. Funny reading anyone who says that China wont do this or that because we are their economy. China doesnt give a chit about its people. Our gov doesnt care about us. They want death and destruction at any cost
So China is wanting all large countries to be equal, yeah right. Either we are the bully along with our top allies or they are the bullies along with their allies. I’ll take it being us not them.
Not a deceleration if war, just posturing.
Originally Posted by Hemi
So China is wanting all large countries to be equal, yeah right. Either we are the bully along with our top allies or they are the bullies along with their allies. I’ll take it being us not them.
Not a deceleration if war, just posturing.

I don't think equality figures into it for China. They just don't want to be under the globalist's thumb like the U.S.A and Western Europe is.
Basically, China and Russia don't want the transvestite story hour showing up at their local libraries.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Hes not wrong and neither is China. We are instigating all of this. We are the ones who are doing all we can to start WW3. We seem hell bent on nuclear war. Its disgusting and I guarentee that if the public was asked, most of us are 1000% against what we are currently inciting.
Precisely right. "The crazies in the basement" (as George H.W. Bush referred to the war mongering neocons attempting to wield power over our government from behind the scenes) have emerged to become the unchecked controllers of our national governmental system.
One step in the direction China is going.

https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/ne...w-china-trade-to-be-settled-in-rmb-yuan/

The government’s economic adviser, Mudhir Salih, said “It is the first time imports would be financed from China in RMB Yuan, as Iraqi imports from China have previously been financed in US dollars only.”
The Globalist Agenda and the NWO cannot succeed as long as Russia and China refuse to play.

As a result, well we are seeing the results.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hes not wrong and neither is China. We are instigating all of this. We are the ones who are doing all we can to start WW3. We seem hell bent on nuclear war. Its disgusting and I guarentee that if the public was asked, most of us are 1000% against what we are currently inciting.
Precisely right. "The crazies in the basement" (as George H.W. Bush referred to the war mongering neocons attempting to wield power over our government from behind the scenes) have emerged to become the unchecked controllers of our national governmental system.
Yes, isn't ironic to note that while Biden and Nato leaders are beating the war drums...Xi has been openly talking to Putin about a cease fire and Xi has requested a visit with Zelensky. It would be very hard for the media to paint us as the good guys if Xi is successful at bringing about peace talks or even a cease fire. Actually I don't think Lockheed, Raytheon, Boeing etc will put up with any of this peace nonsense.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, isn't ironic to note that while Biden and Nato leaders are beating the war drums...Xi has been openly talking to Putin about a cease fire and Xi has requested a visit with Zelensky. It would be very hard for the media to paint us as the good guys if Xi is successful at bringing about peace talks or even a cease fire. Actually I don't think Lockheed, Raytheon, Boeing etc will put up with any of this peace nonsense.
Zelenskyy has been very well payed, he will not even consider China’s proposal. He cares nothing about Ukraine or its people. He will be whisked off to some luxury mansion to live happily ever after, while his people and his country are destroyed.
Yeah really, what's in it for him? I guess he passed a law that now there is only the Zelensky Party that is legal. Ukraine! Standing for freedom.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by arky65
Stolen elections have consequences. Would all of this be going on if Donald Trump were still the president ?? The guy who wanted to down size NATO and put America first ?? I don't think so.

kwg

I agree kwg020
© 24hourcampfire