Home
Posted By: viking For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
https://youtube.com/shorts/NY3bKU2wZxA?feature=share
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
How many pages of ooh and aah Tulsi fans will we get?
Posted By: viking Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
I don’t know.

I’m waiting for Bristoe and big Jim to rise and shine. Get some coffee in them and let er rip😂
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Paging Varmint Fingers.... grin
Posted By: Papag Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
I was hoping for a "click to see content" thing.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
I hate those "shorts". You can't control the volume except by going to your PC's volume control.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
She doesn't even know the difference between Democrat and Democratic.

There is no such thing as The Democratic Party.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Originally Posted by steve4102

You might want to tell that to about 300,000,000 Americans that still call cartridges “caliber”.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The anti war efforts on the left, in the past, were mainly about weakening the position of the free, Christian, capitalist, world vis a vis the threat of international communism. Now that the West is the power that's pushing the modern form of international communism (under the rubric "globalism"), they are all in favor of the "woke" West engaging in wars to advance it.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I hate those "shorts". You can't control the volume except by going to your PC's volume control.
I despise them, as well. They don't ever appear in full on my screen (the bottom is always cut off) unless I shrink them way down. I hope it quickly dies, and we return to full screen videos only. Why on earth does anyone like a long, vertical, image, that only takes up the middle of their computer screen to start with?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Man.....she has a deep voice.

Deeper than the other great American Patriot....Bill Mahre.

You stupid white fuggers would vote for Michelle and Hilary if they winked at ya.....
Posted By: 45_100 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23

One of the things that burns my a$$ as well. Hate to see it called the Democratic Party. I think it is a subliminal message. There is nothing democratic about the democrat party.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Man.....she has a deep voice.

Deeper than the other great American Patriot....Bill Mahre.

You stupid white fuggers would vote for Michelle and Hilary if they winked at ya.....

🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by 45_100

One of the things that burns my a$$ as well. Hate to see it called the Democratic Party. I think it is a subliminal message. There is nothing democratic about the democrat party.

That is exactly what it is.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
You stupid white fuggers
Tulsi needs to ride a bike after getting done surfing!!!
All dripping wet....

🥴👍🏻🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: gunchamp Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Any of you so called conservatives need your heads checked if youre willing to pull the lever for tulsi
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Any of you so called conservatives need your heads checked if youre willing to pull the lever for tulsi
They are good with her, as long as she doesn’t post any mean tweets.
Posted By: Tarbe Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
That vid seemed to be assembled with a multitude of cuts, all edited to (attempt) to look like a continuous statement.

Not sure what to make of it.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You stupid white fuggers

Roll call time?
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Until Tulsi G. gets religion and renounces her own interpretation of the 2A she's dead to me, her anti-war stance notwithstanding.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
I think it's more pulling zippers than pulling levers. laugh
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
you stupid white fuggers would vote for Michelle and Hilary if they winked at ya

Roll call time?

Originally Posted by renegade50
All dripping wet....

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23

What office is she running for?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
you stupid white fuggers would vote for Michelle and Hilary if they winked at ya

Roll call time?

All dripping wet....

That's fuggin HILARIOUS!

big thumbs up here!
You stupid white fuggers

Roll call time?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...191/re-this-3rd-party-stuff#Post18197191
Posted By: LBP Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Ive pulled my lever for lots of chicks I wouldn’t vote for 😂
They are good with her, as long as she doesn’t post any mean tweets.
No doubt
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I think it's more pulling zippers than pulling levers. laugh
LOL

What office is she running for?
Didnt say she was running for anything. Just stated that anyone of you willing to vote for her, which there are more than a few in here stating they would, need their heads checked
Originally Posted by LBP
Ive pulled my lever for lots of chicks I wouldn’t vote for 😂
Now that I could see haha
Isn't it possible to note that she makes many excellent observations related to politics today without necessarily also supporting her in any upcoming elections??
She was the only anti war candidate for the 2020 Presidential election in either party.

She got cancelled for it immediately after the first debate.

She won't be running again. She won't ignore that the deep state controls the U.S. government (the only candidate who won't) and she knows beyond any doubt that no-one can get elected,..or even get a party nomination without kissing deep state ass.

When the primaries all boil down there will be a Democrat and a Republican candidate.

Both of them will be representatives of the deep state.

So don't get all worked up about who to vote for. You won't be given an opportunity to vote for somebody that represents *you*.

As for Desantis. He's been actively running for President at least as early as 2019.

https://www.flgov.com/2019/06/05/in...israel-solidifies-our-future-trade-ties/
She was the only anti war candidate for the 2020 Presidential election in either party.

She won't be running again. She won't ignore that the deep state controls the U.S. government (the only candidate who won't) and she knows beyond any doubt that no-one can get elected,..or even get a party nomination without kissing deep state ass.

When the primaries all boil down there will be a Democrat and a Republican candidate.

So don't get all worked up about who to vote for. You won't be given an opportunity to vote for somebody that represents *you*.
This.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Isn't it possible to note that she makes many excellent observations related to politics today without necessarily also supporting her in any upcoming elections??
For sure and just to be clear, I wasnt referring to any of those. Just talking about those who would line up to cast a vote for her IF she was running for pres

As for Desantis. He's been actively running for President at least as early as 2019.

Not completely true. Trump won. It can be done
That said it wont ever happen again when half our voting base still believes elections matter and there isnt meaningful cheating

Yep. It happened once.

Four years of around the clock MSM attacks on Trump. Multiple impeachment proceedings. An FBI raid on his home,...and never ending legal assaults against him for two years and counting.

The American Bolsheviks won't be caught underestimating an outsider in a Presidential election again.

It requires way too much clean up work afterwards if they slip up and allow an outsider to get elected.

The Bolsheviks are also working the state elections now. Soon it will be city and county elections.
The Biden election is just a "rub your nose in it" exercise to demonstrate to the people just how far they will go.

They wanted to show you that they can put 81,000,000 "votes" on an old, mentally incompetent candidate who wasn't even popular in his own party if they chose to.

So they did.
Bristoe, yep and yep.
Remember Special Agent Strzok telling a fellow FBI Agent not to worry, when Trump won the 2016 race, because they had a contingency plan in place to nullify his term in office? We saw that in action for the four years of his term.
Posted By: sactoller Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23

Blasphemy!!!!!

To the gallows with you sir!
Remember Special Agent Strzok telling a fellow FBI Agent not to worry, when Trump won the 2016 race, because they had a contingency plan in place to nullify his term in office? We saw that in action for the four years of his term.

Still amazes me that Strzok was never charged with any crime, openly plotting to use his position as an FBI Agent to interfere with the political process, i.e., to nullify the choice of the nation for president by use of his position in the FBI.
Posted By: AU338MAG Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
LMAO

Roll call time?

All dripping wet....

Holy schit!!!!

🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Roll call time?

All dripping wet....

Holy schit!!!!

🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
L Roy better wins some sort of damn Beaver award this year, eh?
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23

If you’re naive enough to believe she’s never going to run again I have a bridge I’d like to sell you.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
I'd hit it.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

If you’re naive enough to believe she’s never going to run again I have a bridge I’d like to sell you.
I never said any such thing.
Posted By: WMR Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23

I’d think that a featured gig on FOX would be a much better goal. The money there is huge. Who can blame her?

In any case, I agree that having the right message get out is of value regardless of the messenger.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23

Roll call time?

All dripping wet....

Crying 😂🤣

🦫
LOL!!
Posted By: shrapnel Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Roll call time?

All dripping wet....

Holy schit!!!!

🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Piss on that, he is easily a Pulitzer Prize contender...

Posted By: viking Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/03/23
Shrapnel for the win. I’m rolling 😂
Posted By: renegade50 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: kingfisher Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
To answer her questions "white are democrats ramping up a war" To cover up and deflect the money laundering and election fraud. Nothing puts that all behind us like a huge war!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
Originally Posted by viking
Shrapnel for the win. I’m rolling 😂
Those may be L Roy's
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
That is the disturbing truth. It hit me early on how the two least popular nominees ended up the Democrat candidate. Tulsi eradicated any hope Camel Toe had, yet lo and behold. And we are supposed to believe Biden who never campaigned out performed Obama? Election fraud should be all the critters are discussing.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
The anti war efforts on the left, in the past, were mainly about weakening the position of the free, Christian, capitalist, world vis a vis the threat of international communism. Now that the West is the power that's pushing the modern form of international communism (under the rubric "globalism"), they are all in favor of the "woke" West engaging in wars to advance it.

This.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Roll call time?

All dripping wet....

Holy schit!!!!

🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
he for sure as chit got my vote haha
Posted By: Ringman Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23

I caught her foolishness.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23

No longer true.

In 2016 there was a hole in the system that Trump supporters managed to squeeze through.

That hole has since been plugged.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23

Maybe, but doubtful.

I can't think of any politician turned news commentator, that went back into politics.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
big BIG problem with a lot of Republicans.

Their inability to "recognize"

They don't recognize a Democrat representative who has turned their back on the Democratic Party. But even more importantly,...

They don't recognize the multitudes of Republican representatives who have turned they backs on the Republican Party.

It's unusual in the Democratic Party. It's almost universal in the Republican Party.
Posted By: akrange Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
Hawaii ..

You amazing Horono
Posted By: Szumi Re: For the Tulsi fans - 03/04/23
I don't mind looking at her, never would vote for her, less crazy than most dems but a dem.
© 24hourcampfire