LDL 195 grin

I probably need to cut back at Raising Cains grin
How do you feel about strokes?

P
Total 138

HDL 102 (my numbers are upside down)

LDL 36

I eat home grown chicken eggs every day and 5 Tablespoons of Avocado oil

I eat 2 breakfast, one lunch, 1 after noon snack, and two dinners (5 & 6:30). Not small meals either!

I don’t eat from 7pm- about 6 am

I don’t eat much processed chit or sweets.

I don’t eat fungi nor night shade vegetables

I pretty much only drink water and tequila
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
How do you feel about strokes?

P

I've got good genetics.

Triglycerides 393

I forgot about the Avocado Oil, I was drinking a big swallow ever day and got off track a couple of months ago.
Prett good last time I was checked.
My triglycerides are usually 50-65
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Unless you post the numbers, youre just talking out of your ass
I have a genetic gift , never was high over an entire life.
Also never worried about it . you only live once .

its the dirt nap for us all in the end.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

283 is a New record for me and I agree that's ridiculously high BUT I'm not getting wound up about it. 180 to 210 is pretty normal for me.

My dad lived to be 74 smoking close to 3 packs of cigarettes a day and drinking at least a half a gallon of scotch a week if it was available.

I don't have any kids and don't see laying in a nursing home as a win so it is what it is, we are all gonna die.
Jun 22, 2016 — Statin drugs: A trillion dollar fraud ... Statins are a class of lipid-lowering drugs prescribed to patients under the pretext of preventing
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

283 is a New record for me and I agree that's ridiculously high BUT I'm not getting wound up about it. 180 to 210 is pretty normal for me.

My dad lived to be 74 smoking close to 3 packs of cigarettes a day and drinking at least a half a gallon of scotch a week if it was available.

I don't have any kids and don't see laying in a nursing home as a win so it is what it is, we are all gonna die.

He lived to 74 but I bet he didn't feel as good as he would have or live as long as he would have without the cigs and hooch. Get to feeling good my friend.
Bad enough someone routinely insists we post how many guns we own.

Now we are suppose to post our medical information?

Wow. But I guess someone locked in their basement will think that's fine.
One culturally and scientific fact to remember though.

There is a group of peoples that have the highest cholesterol numbers on the planet with the lowest incidence of heart disease.
Last checked mine were:

Total 57. That is a little hi and need to lower it to near 45. I need to work on that.

HDL 32

LDL 46

Tri were 86

283 is not that high when you comparing it to others that i have known that were in the 700+ and 400+ and 500+ and 600+

All of them needed quadruple by pass surgery before they were 50.

One of them was to have a packet of white charcoal powder mixed with a glass of water before every meal. He was on a strict diet and was able to get his cholesterol down to near 440, he thought that was a good start when he started in the 690.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Wow. But I guess someone locked in their basement will think that's fine.

Actually, it's a running joke. Slumlord likes to know who has gravy running through their veins.

I don't think anyone gives a schiett about your medical information, we are just killing time waiting on the sewer updates.
Doc loved all of my numbers last checkup.
Told me not to change anything.
All I eat is meat and greens.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Unless you post the numbers, youre just talking out of your ass

Could you please comment on what that sounds like?
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Only if someone asks you if you got the jab. That's their business.
Don't know what my cholesterol is. Hopefully its high enough!

LDL isn't all "bad" cholesterol (your brain is cells are made out of it). There's different sizes LDL and the only one that's bad for you is the small LDL that's been damaged by things like high glucose levels and high insulin levels. The small LDL is the one that blocks your arteries. I had the comprehensive lipid panel done recently and although my LDL total was a little high my small LDL count was also very low. The big LDL is the good LDL and if you take statins to recuse your total LDL numbers it only reduces the large LDL making your large LDL to small ratio worse. The older you get the more harm statin drugs cause.
Only you prescription drug pushers like statin drugs and fake vaccines.
Statins are generic. No one is pushing them.

PCSK9 inhibitors and siRNAs are another matter.

P
A doctor suggested that I take statins because I am over 65 and male.
I suggested he kill himself.

P
Everyone I know around us has had statins prescribed for these supposed issues. Evidently some are pushing them.

Mom got one of the others you mention just recently. Couldn't do 2 months of them due to body pain and something else as side effects. OTOH why they keep trying to monkey with a 90 year old boggles me. Keep her happy and pain free. She will live as long as she does. A few or a few thousand pills won't make enough difference to matter.

Wife and I are pushing 60. Zero meds and we hope to keep it that way. Meds are just not good for the body for the most part IMHO. RX meds I'm talking.
My doc said it was a waste of time to worry about that cshit at my age
Hdl 94
Ldl 54
Tri 57
Vldl 11
Originally Posted by rost495

P
Everyone I know around us has had statins prescribed for these supposed issues. Evidently some are pushing them.

Mom got one of the others you mention just recently. Couldn't do 2 months of them due to body pain and something else as side effects. OTOH why they keep trying to monkey with a 90 year old boggles me. Keep her happy and pain free. She will live as long as she does. A few or a few thousand pills won't make enough difference to matter.

Wife and I are pushing 60. Zero meds and we hope to keep it that way. Meds are just not good for the body for the most part IMHO. RX meds I'm talking.

No one from my industry is pushing statins. If docs are doing it, they’re doing it on their own.

That’s all I’m saying.

And I agree, at 90 she should be doing whatever she wants.

P
Originally Posted by rost495

P

Jeff,
Zero meds for me also, so zero side effects. Statins are a 14 to 15 billion dollar annual worldwide market with between a 1/4 and 1/3 of that spent in the U.S. somebody is doing a good job prescribing them.
"Statins are generic. No one is pushing them."

Why do you need a prescription from a drug pushing doctor to buy them?
"No one from my industry is pushing statins. If docs are doing it, they’re doing it on their own."

Do you work for a drug company? Doctors are required by their employers to prescribe statins for "high LDL" and blood thinners for anyone that has a stroke.
H 54
L 106
T 62
CH 172
© 24hourcampfire