Home
Since the DOJ/FBI/Demonrat Party failed to frame Matt Gaetz with their phony pedophile scam,he's been a strident critic of their apparatchiks.

In this video he rips the Commie Milley,who once claimed that he would be willing to commit treason,if President Trump deemed a military stike against our enemy was necessary.

Gaetz also proves,once again,that the deep state's affirmative action choice for Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is a lying sack of schitt.

Payback is hell for these ChiComm/deep state/incompetent actors.lol

Deer in the headlights. 😡
Would anyone of our enemies not think, Biden and these fools are in charge. This is the time to make the moves we feared doing in the past.

Think of the pallet of money sent to Iran. Look at the military advancement by them specifically the drones. Wonder how that was paid for? Obama should be held for treason.
Being charged with treason was the greatest fear of the deep state and one of the primary reasons they stole the 2020 general election.
Originally Posted by rte
Being charged with treason was the greatest fear of the deep state and one of the primary reasons they stole the 2020 general election.
That and the CCP needed a compromised president. Enter Joe Biden.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by rte
That and the CCP needed a compromised president. Enter Joe Biden.
kwg

Absolutely!
Originally Posted by rte

Truth. Why?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Glad I haven't been holding my breath waiting for all these criminals who've been ripped in congressional hearings over the last 3 years to face actual consequences . . .
True Ding-Dong's
Big deal. GAETZ didn't choot him. wink

And he didn't save our semiautomatic 22s by stopping Feinsteins Assault Weapons Ban as Cruz did either.

So soon we forget.
I really like Matt Gaetz
Me too. Smart. Gutsy. After blood.
© 24hourcampfire