Home
Not familiar with this gent, but he is spot on.

https://twitter.com/MorosKostas/status/1640408746957627392?cxt=HHwWgIDTjY3E88MtAAAA
That guy's good!

Little whiner boy won't listen though.
Great letter.
Hogg at 22 years old, needs a time-out and be
sent to his room.
Perfect!👍
A very well reasoned, articulate letter based on true facts. Except well reasoned truth means exactly nothing to the left when it doesn't fit their agenda. They would rather have an emotional, hysterical, rant steeped in lies, half truths, and exaggeration.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
A very well reasoned, articulate letter based on true facts. Except well reasoned truth means exactly nothing to the left when it doesn't fit their agenda. They would rather have an emotional, hysterical, rant steeped in lies, half truths, and exaggeration.
+1
Posted By: MAC Re: Little Davey Hogg Gets Burned - 04/02/23
If I ever see Hogg on the street I am going to need bail $$$ because he is going to kiss the pavement before he goes to the hospital.
Hogg is amazingly ignorant. As the attorney stated, the organizations fighting the fight for gun rights in the courts are funded almost exclusively by regular Americans wishing to defend their rights against government violation, not by the gun industry.
Originally Posted by poboy
sent to his room.

I hope you said this sarcastically.
Camera Hogg needs to be the guest of dishonor at a butt rape train by about a dozen gay bikers. Hmmmmmm- - - - -maybe not, the little q u e e r would probably enjoy it! Maybe if they did it dry?
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Camera Hogg needs to be the guest of dishonor at a butt rape train by about a dozen gay bikers. Hmmmmmm- - - - -maybe not, the little q u e e r would probably enjoy it! Maybe if they did it dry?
Hog breath needs to STFU and stick to what he does best, suck dick. Though a little raw dog action would tear him a new a$$... 🤣
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Camera Hogg needs to be the guest of dishonor at a butt rape train by about a dozen gay bikers. Hmmmmmm- - - - -maybe not, the little q u e e r would :Dprobably enjoy it! Maybe if they did it dry?
laugh laugh
D. Hogg could not care less what logic, reason, and facts are presented to rebut his left wing diatribes. Hogg is in it for the adulation of the anti-guns crowd, the fame, and all the $$$$$$$$ he is scamming to pay for his crusade.

Excellent commentary ... but it'll fall on deaf ears (and eyes).

L.W.
[Linked Image from mercurynews.com]

Every high school gym class has a David Hogg type.

Too wimpy to compete.
Check out the responses to Hoggs Tweet. Everyone is hammering the little twist
David Hogg's father is retired FBI. Lives in Kalifornia as I recall.
sent to his room.
It's too late when they are already whining little bitches.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
So when daddy uses a hogg piggy pillow to muffle a gunshot (while doing the Clinton's cleanup) is little davey liable???
The little bolshevik is being groomed for a political career. One major stepping stone is his acceptance at Harvard.
Kostas is pretty good at putting clowns like Hogg in their place. Been following him awhile.
Posted By: pal Re: Little Davey Hogg Gets Burned - 04/03/23
Kosta's take on this is very insightful. One of the best brief comments I've read.
sent to his room.

That would be great.
Just a little weasel looking for a political career.
He would make a good democrat; he will lie and cheat to get his way or, persuade others to be like him.
Originally Posted by Spartacus
sent to his room.

That would be great.
He would make a good democrat; he will lie and cheat to get his way or, persuade others to be like him.
Do you think he’s not one now?
Posted By: CCCC Re: Little Davey Hogg Gets Burned - 04/03/23
Hogg is a meaningless twit - desperately trying to grab some spotlight and stay relevant until he can find a way to make a living with his whining without thinking.
Originally Posted by Oldman03
sent to his room.

His dad is an FBI agent... so this entire thread is Sarcasm... of course.
sent to his room.

That would be great.

Just thinking out of the box, but wouldn't it be a national tragedy, if Hogg was giving Adam Schift a B. J. in his parked limo, AND it was sadly hit by a Dumptruck that lost its brakes going down a hill, and accidently hit Adam Schitts car and that left no survivors? and somehow Nancy Pelosi died of a heart attack hearing the sad news?
Originally Posted by Seafire
sent to his room.

That would be great.

Just thinking out of the box, but wouldn't it be a national tragedy, if Hogg was giving Adam Schift a B. J. in his parked limo, AND it was sadly hit by a Dumptruck that lost its brakes going down a hill, and accidently hit Adam Schitts car and that left no survivors? and somehow Nancy Pelosi died of a heart attack hearing the sad news?

It would be a tragedy!
The poor driver would face homicide charges and fines for operating faulty equipment. I'd hate to see a driver go through that. Plus, it would damage
someone's dump truck.
Around here, it would tie up traffic for 15 hours.
It would be worth it.
Little Davey claims to be a shooter on Twitter. I think he needs some training. Maybe an introduction to a Lyman 457125 with an appropriate charge of Lord Black?
Originally Posted by Oldman03
sent to his room.

He needs an a$$ Whoopin'.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Then David should have the inside scoop on who and what is really behind all of these shootings.

Daddy knows.
© 24hourcampfire