Home
This is mine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
You waiting on troubles
Plenty
Although there is a handgun on the night stand, A rifle and shotgun are leaning up against it
I got a lamp and some toenail clippers
Not even going to ask what the rag is for.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

The dogs druel!

Dogs on your bed shows how much they love you.
Weather radio, lamp, topo chico, S&W 9mm w/extra magazine both fully loaded, can of snuff, a box of 6.5mm Speer hot cors, and a box of 224 Scenars
a 3 musketeers bar, a ball point pen, a comb, a pint of old Harper, a couple of flashlight batteries and some beef jerky...
A Taurus 9mm & a very good flashlight.
Tums, a flashlight, and a Sig.
A CPAP machine

...soon to be BPAP

Told the wife, see needs one.
A lamp
Glock 20, glock 19, 2 mags for each. Inova 4 and Asp lights. PVS-14 and my cell. Mossberg 835 loaded w 00 buck in the corner waiting. Retired LEO receiving death threats.
A lamp, book.

G19 in the book shelf beside it.
AR between them.
870 behind the door
Wife has a M-10 stashed.

It's gotta be somewhere, so it may as well be handy.
Lamp and 45
Wifes side of the bed, G22 converted to a G17, stream light weapon light, leahigh 9mm gold dot plus P plus 124 gr @1300 FPS. My side, G23 180 fed HST.
A lamp. I’m not one for clutter.
Bibles, lights and home defense
Glock 48, Keltec P32, flashlight
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

That is hilarious!
A sweet vintage GE alarm clock (air raid siren), a Duncan Gilchrist book "Quest for giant Bighorns", and a map for a certain bighorn unit.

Oh and a lamp
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
a 3 musketeers bar, a ball point pen, a comb, a pint of old Harper, a couple of flashlight batteries and some beef jerky...
Can I see your ID son?
Glock 19, Dewalt spot light, iPad, lamp, and big bottle of water.
Surprised that nobody keeps a glass of water on their nightstand.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Surprised that nobody keeps a glass of water on their nightstand.
Except fir Meadows77
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco

smile Well played!
KY jelly and 1911.
Clickers for the mines.

Just kidding.
A wind up alarm clock and a Glock 30S.
Lamp, Ruger Blackhawk flattop 357, about 8 bottles of medicine, peppermint, alarm clock and water bottle
A black bear. No pig plinking last night.
Lamp, coaster, dust.
CPAP, cardiac monitor, and a veridian sighted Glock.
A BFP G17 with 3 little glowing Tritium capsules.
Always been a BFP of some sort for years.

But I always go back to a Glock of some sort when other brands and makes of pistols bore me after a couple of months.

Have owned 4 17,s since a Gen 1 in 87.
I like Glocks for some strange reason.
Like other brands too.
But Glocks are my favorite cause their ergos in the grip feel right to me.
And I'm fairly good with them also.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
In the nightstand, an XD tactical in 45 acp loaded with 12 rounds of Federal 230 grain HST. Leaning against the wall an 870 with 6 rounds of federal low recoil flight control tactical #1 buckshot in condition 4.
Couple of books, reading glasses, lamp, pocketknife, bottle of water

Oh, and my RPG 7 with 3 rockets.....................just in case.
Alarm clock, antacids, S&W Model 12.
The Bible, a book "Smith and Wesson Handguns", Current edition of "Rifle" and Sporting Classics" Crucifix and Rosary, picture of my brothers and me, light and alarm clock
A Panosonic alarm clock from 1988,a mason jar of water,vitamins,reading glasses,i keep handy but not visable, a S&W 649 with Crimson Trace grips.and a flashlight.
Colt 1911 stuffed with 230gr. Gold Dots, and Stephen Hunter's latest book "The Bullet Garden" (which I highly recommend).
My S & W 629 along with a speedloader with hollow points and a tactical flashlight.
A short stack of Handloader and Rifle magazines.
Glock 19 (Gen 5) with tack light mounted.
Light, clock, the latest book I'm reading,

Glock 19 with two spare mags, a box of spare ammo, and a flashlight in the nightstand drawer.

Virgil B.
G21 'in' one

TCP380 'on' the other
A lamp, tactical flashlight, clock and a 45cal. 1911 with a Crimson Trace laser grips.
A clock, box of Kleenex, flash light, and a back scratchier but under the bed is a Winchester 1300 Defender loaded with buck shot.
Not on or in the nightstand, but on my dresser a couple of steps away from the bed.

I don't want to grab a gun as soon as my eyes open. Want to let the fog clear a bit before I get my hands on it. That gives me a chance to wake up a bit.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Khar k40 and xtra mags
Clock, flashlights, and glasses! My handgun lives beneath my pillow……well, one of them does! 😉

If I need my handgun quickly…..I don’t want to have to reach “long distance “ for it. My hand is always near my pillow. If speed is not essential, 2 steps from the bed gives me a choice…..Winchester Tactical Shotgun or the AR with 30 rnd mag! memtb
I forgot to add a couple of Trojan magnums
Originally Posted by blanket
Although there is a handgun on the night stand, A rifle and shotgun are leaning up against it

Same here. Glock, 12 ga 870, and a AR-15
taurus judge loaded with triple 0 buckshot.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
What is on your night stand right now?

None of your damn business.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
What is on your night stand right now?

None of your damn business.

Maybe not. But I think these threads are pretty good to bring awareness and see what others are doing.

One always has the option of not replying, or posting something generally vague. wink

I started to post "Come into my house at night, and find out..." grin
Horn of the Hunter by Ruark, a glock 45, a glock 42, a zippo, a phone charger thing, a 1/2 full yeti cup with ice and water, and a zip tied rolled up magazine (dog thinks it's a paper in the morning when I throw it outside and retrieves 'paper').
Flashlight and a Glock 20… cause 10 is bigger than 9.
Glock 43X, lamp, old maglite, "Sam Houston & the Alamo Avengers" book by Brian Kilmeade, bottle of water and melatonin tablets.
Lamp and a phone.
S&W 9mm ready to go with 2 clips. Pittbull on the foot of the bed.
Lamp, flashlight, cell phone, Liberty biometric safe housing a Kahr P40 with Streamlight TLR-6 light & laser, extra magazine.
Coin bowl, a couple small folding knives, wallet, flashlight, reading glasses, 1911.
RB
Dust
A mess I need to straighten up this weekend.

I don't have a nightstand.
Jus' sayin.

https://thestingertools.com/products/3-in-1-bedside-holster
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
A lamp. I’m not one for clutter.

Lamp, alarm clock and a coaster for my morning coffee.
30 year old Sony clock radio, LED reading lamp, a Patrick O'Brian novel, pair of cheaters, a fake candle that never gets turned on.

I have grandkids, can't have guns laying around.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Lamp, bible, flashlight, Glock 43 and extra mag, but most importantly my flomax!
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Stickfight
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

LMAO
Stickfight always delivers. LOL!
As it lays…

FAFO^^^^^
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just ordered one, Thanks.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Where’s the picture of your hottie?

Bwaak, bwaak…Chixken Nugget.

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Where’s the picture of your hottie?

Bwaak, bwaak…Chixken Nugget.

Lol

🦫
Here you go.

Lamp and a weather radio. Have a 38 with crimson trace grips and a pump 12 in the room close. I figure the pair of 100 pound german shepherds will buy me enough time to get the shotgun. Really anyone that breaks in will break out faster than they came in if the dogs let them.
© 24hourcampfire