Home
Posted By: Higginez Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
What could be more damaging to Newsom than to have Trump saying how nice he was to him! LOL

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...m-because-calif-gov-said-nice-things-him
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
I live under Newsom's rule.
He is the greatest threat to America in my entire 62 year lifetime in my opinion.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Trump will eat him alive.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Originally Posted by Salmonella
He is the greatest threat to America in my entire 62 year lifetime in my opinion.

He’s a sleeper for sure and one day the heir apparent.

Jmo
Originally Posted by Higginez

I keep recalling the debate between Trump and Biden. Trump was supposed to eat him alive also. Why Trump ever agreed to a debate allowing Biden to wear a ear bud was unbelievable.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
FIX THE VOTER FRAUD OR IT WILL NOT MATTER!!!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Amen.

We don't think like liberals.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I keep recalling the debate between Trump and Biden. Trump was supposed to eat him alive also. Why Trump ever agreed to a debate allowing Biden to wear a ear bud was unbelievable.
Umm, yeah ok
Posted By: cageycat Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
I couldn't agree more!!!
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23

Dixie has it right.

Where's the "Like" button???
I read somewhere, recently, that Trump's one son is with Newsome's ex-wife or some such thing. Could be the connection. In politics, you don't lose your wife, you just lose your turn!
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
It's all theatre boys, NONE of them are on your side

THEY are all working together, all have a part in the play ... setting the stage for the arrival of their horned king
Posted By: Dre Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Been talking about Newsom for years and he’s a Manchurian candidate. The fact that he is Pelosis nephew should tell you something. I agree he is a huge threat.
Regarding Trump eating him alive. All trump had to do was let Biden hang himself during the debate. Trump can be his worst enemy sometimes.
He Lost alot of undecided that debate.
But the fraudulent votes don’t help either.
To win the next one, Republicans need to play the same game and tactics as the left. Play it fair again, we’ll loose again.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23

Yeah, people seem to forget that , He stepped on his Dick and looked like a moron.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Originally Posted by Dre
Been talking about Newsom for years and he’s a Manchurian candidate. The fact that he is Pelosis nephew should tell you something. I agree he is a huge threat.
Regarding Trump eating him alive. All trump had to do was let Biden hang himself during the debate. Trump can be his worst enemy sometimes.
He Lost alot of undecided that debate.
To win the next one, Republicans need to play the same game and tactics as the left. Play it fair again, we’ll loose again.
How are the Republicans going to do that?

Print millions of fraudulent mail-in ballots, higher more than 2000 Mules, hire poll watchers to board up windows and count the same ballots over and over and over, rig the Dominion voting machines, send people to nursing homes to illegally harvest ballots, censor Democrat candidates speech on Social Media, or have Democrat candidates indicted?

That would be some neat trick, especially when ever Top Republican from McConnell on down says there was no fraud.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Originally Posted by Swamplord
It's all theatre boys, NONE of them are on your side

THEY are all working together, all have a part in the play ... setting the stage for the arrival of their horned king

That's right they are all part of Babylon.
Newsom is an absolutely whacked out progressive liberal that despises guns, hunting and all things conservative.
That said, he is a very polished politician.
His speaking skills demolish Trump's, he is extremely articulate.
Women are the threat to this country in the next election.
They will vote for Newsom in droves.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Originally Posted by Dre
Regarding Trump eating him alive. All trump had to do was let Biden hang himself during the debate. Trump can be his worst enemy sometimes. He Lost alot of undecided that debate.

So true Dre, I remember that debate well. I recall screaming at the TV Screen for him to shut up, if he had of let Biden talk, he would have made an ass out of himself.

It didn't help that they had people like Chris Wallace moderating, If I owned Fox I would have fired Chris the day after the debate, wondering if the Murdoch family members are Liberals in disguise?

KB
Posted By: Calvin Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Newsom is an absolutely whacked out progressive liberal that despises guns, hunting and all things conservative.

I agree. White suburban women.

How's he do with hispanics?

Anyone with a poor memory, go back and watch the Biden versus Trump debate on youtube. Didn't exactly go as expected.
He has the pandering to minorities down to a science.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23

not even close....trump got his ass handed to him by biden..newsome is a polished speaker.

it would be a blood bath.....bob
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23

not even close....trump got his ass handed to him by biden..newsome is a polished speaker.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Dixie has it right.

Where's the "Like" button???

Amen to that....

Trump is pretty darn 'aware' and educated...Biden is clueless, and any education he has, he got his diploma out of a CrackerJack Box. He got a law degree at the same time as he was driving a log truck in Idaho...Which lie do you believe.

Biden beating anyone, shows how corrupt the DNCC makes the election process.

The Entire DNCC and its politicians all need to be jailed, when the Republicans regain the White House and Congress, and given the same treatment as the supposed January 6th "Insurrectionists".
Posted By: pete53 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23

NO CHIT !
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23

Based on all the information I read white suburban women were the primary catalyst that swung the election to Biden. Using your emotions to vote, is plain stupid.

I wonder if they are regretting their stupid decision, every time they have to fill up their cars or SUVs or go to the grocery store to buy food for their children? I hope so, but I doubt it!

KB
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/13/23
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Based on all the information I read white suburban women were the primary catalyst that swung the election to Biden. Using your emotions to vote, is plain stupid.

I wonder if they are regretting their stupid decision, every time they have to fill up their cars or SUVs or go to the grocery store to buy food for their children? I hope so, but I doubt it!

KB
The primary Catalyst that put Biden in the White House was FRAUD.

Anyone that believes Biden actually captured 80 Million, 15 Million MORE votes than Obama is brain dead at best.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23

If Trump had let B speak without interruption he would be President now.
Posted By: RoyalMarine Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Wow
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Calvin..
Newsome promises amnesty and free healthcare for all

How you think he’s gonna do with Hispanics in this state??

Snarky tone not directed at you
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

The moderator didn’t help any at all either.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KillerBee

KB
The primary Catalyst that put Biden in the White House was FRAUD.

Anyone that believes Biden actually captured 80 Million, 15 Million MORE votes than Obama is brain dead at best.

I agree with you 100%!

However, on the slim margins he lost, even with the most corrupt election I have ever witnessed in my lifetime, liberals would not have pulled it off without white suburban women pulling the lever for Biden.

KB
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Still pimping the narrative that Biden got 81 million votes?
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
If there is a fair and unbiased moderator (which I haven't seen in a long time) there is no "blood bath"
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
For the first time in my lifetime, a governor outlawed people’s vehicles, leaving hundreds of thousands of truck owners stuck will now illegal trucks. He forced them to sell their trucks out of state for pennies on the dollar, putting many people out of work..and he didn’t give a damn.
THAT is what this greaseball will do for America.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
I don't think anyone besides Trump can get the nomination. If he does, I'll vote for him for the third time.

But I don't think he can win the general.

I don't think Desantis will run. Better for him that he waits til 2028. And no, Trump and DeSantis will not run on the same ticket. The Constitution says that they would have to forfeit Florida's electoral votes.

I think we should stop whining about the "stolen election." There is not any evidence that the fraud, which did in fact happen, was enough to affect the electoral outcome in a single state. Whining about it in 2022, instead of saying, "here's what I'll do for you," helped nobody but the democrats.

2000 mules? Why didn't the RNC go get 3000 mules?

There will be huge tax increases between 2024 and 2028. The bills for all of Biden's crap will have to be paid. Also, the politicians will not allow Social Security and Medicare to run out of money.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
2000 mules? Why didn't the RNC go get 3000 mules?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes the RNC vs DNC bull $hit.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I think we should stop whining about the "stolen election." There is not any evidence that the fraud, which did in fact happen, was enough to affect the electoral outcome in a single state.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
I think Kimberly Guilfoil (sp?) was married to Newsom at one time and she is ,or was, dating one of Trump’s sons.
Posted By: cleanbarrel Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/14/23
Newsome is a World Economic Forum puppet, just like that POS Justin Trudeau........
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/15/23
Here is Kimberly
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/17/23
She has been Junior's Main Squeeze for some years now. The Big T doesn't like her.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Trump/Newsom 2024 LOL - 04/17/23

He’s a sleeper for sure and one day the heir apparent.

Jmo

He has never been a sleeper.

He's been groomed since he was a youngster. Got a degree in Political Science and onward and upward from there.

Biography

Newsom was born in San Francisco, California. He is the son of former California Courts of Appeal Judge William Newsom (1978-1995).[2] Newsom received a bachelor's degree in political science from Santa Clara University in 1989. He founded and ran PlumpJack, a wine shop that grew into a network of businesses. He also worked in sales and real estate.[1]

In 1996, Mayor Willie Brown appointed Newsom to the San Francisco Parking and Traffic Commission and then to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1997. Newsom then won election to remain on the board until being elected as the city's mayor. Newsom went on to win elections for statewide office—lieutenant governor in 2010 and 2014 and governor in 2018.

Being appointed to anything by Willie Brown back in the day, even a traffic commission, and then being a Supervisor in San Francisco it not sleeping.
© 24hourcampfire