Home
They all at least had the good sense to quit posting when they found themselves in a hole.
It's a pity , they were good guys, just fell into the old trap, trying to something they were not.

Best to just be your old plan self, humble as that may be.
Lee was entertaining.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It's a pity , they were good guys, just fell into the old trap, trying to something they were not.

Safariman and round oak arent good guys lol. Both are liars and got caught. Fugg em
No, they weren't good guys... liars and cheats...

Kent
Safari man was a con man.

Roundoak was a bullchitter.

I don’t remember Lee.
"A grain of salt."
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Safari man was a con man.

Roundoak was a bullchitter.

I don’t remember Lee.
You know those good looking women threads that keep popping up in the basement? The original was something about sniper rifles and started when lee24 was trying to tell everyone that they were wrong about something. He also hiked to the bottom of the grand canyon and back in 3 hours, while cuddling his buddy to avoid hypothermia. Dude was almost as entertaining as that gecko45 character.
Here's his last post:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...3808/open-letter-to-rick-bin#Post3703808
I don’t know the particulars of such. I will say it’s best to not try to ‘win’ an interwebs argument.

I see everyone has 1/4” groups at ‘100 meters’, but when I go to the public range most do well to keep it on the pie plate.
Originally Posted by dassa
They all at least had the good sense to quit posting when they found themselves in a hole.

Safariman did try to ride it out for awhile as did Gopher Gunner.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I guess lee hung around flailing for awhile, too. I guess it took them awhile to recognize the hole.

I don't remember gopher gunner.

They were the antithesis of good guys.
Wabigoon would still kiss their pee pees.
Originally Posted by sourdough44
I don’t know the particulars of such. I will say it’s best to not try to ‘win’ an interwebs argument.

I see everyone has 1/4” groups at ‘100 meters’, but when I go to the public range most do well to keep it on the pie plate.
LOL

I guess lee hung around flailing for awhile, too. I guess it took them awhile to recognize the hole.

Gopher Gunner was directly responsible for "Stubs".
Originally Posted by ironbender

They were the antithesis of good guys.

Lol. I only followed the Safariman thing but a “good guy” he was for damn sure not. Antithesis tracks

Gopher Gunner was directly responsible for "Stubs".
Gotcha. I didn't remember his name.

You are an extremely gullible old man. Why are you still this way in your old age?

Those guys are liars and cheats.

And why do you litter the food forum with McDonald's bull crap and nasty lazy food. No one cares. That's not what the forum is for. But you know that. Lots of good cooks don't post there anymore....
Add one more name and it would be quite the quartet.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Wabigoon would still kiss their pee pees.

And you should feel privileged because he would probably kiss yours too.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

There are hundreds of bullshiiters here. Look back on the thread " when did you loos your virginity"? A hole bunch said they banged their hot 3rd grade teacher or, they were 10 and popped the 16 yr old d cup blonde next door.
Originally Posted by GregW

You are an extremely gullible old man. Why are you still this way in your old age?

Those guys are liars and cheats.

And why do you litter the food forum with McDonald's bull crap and nasty lazy food. No one cares. That's not what the forum is for. But you know that. Lots of good cooks don't post there anymore....

awww shucks it’s just lil’ ol’ Richard being Richard. White rice.
Ok. He was here before me. Thanks.
Safariman rode her 'till she left the rails.

Most of the members here supported him until the bitter end , as those members had extremly poor judgement.

Then , then they all piled on !
© 24hourcampfire