Home
Oh. Never mind.

Earlier today Special Counsel John Durham released his final report concluding the FBI had no verified intel when it opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into Trump in 2016, according to Just the News.

This was Durham’s final report. There will be no arrests. The American people were lied to for years as the intel community worked feverishly to accomplish their coup on President Trump. And THEY ALL KNEW it was a lie.

NO ARRESTS.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...secuted-fbi-needs-to-be-disbanded-video/

How do ya like them dots?
I had a brief instance of hope followed by acid reflux after clicking on the thread.... thanks a bunch.
It’s all part of the plan.
Sorry 2nd.

As many here said when “mean” John Durham was appointed, wake me when there’s an arrest.
Wake mw up when somebody goes to jail- - - - -I expect I'll beat Rip Van Winkle's record!
I have a friend that's a bigger news hound than I am. I think I'll just ask him to send me a text if the balloon goes up and then try to go cold turkey from the "news".... Oh and I can't find the TUMS. sick
Posted By: RAS Re: Durham: Indictments Are Out!! - 05/16/23
The FBI will be fully funded on the next budget cycle.

“I still support the FBI rank and file agents” is GOP politician code for I will do absolutely nothing about the partisan FBI.
Why in Gods name do you think 'they' did all this schitt? Basically because the 'fix' was in from the get go and 'they' knew that not one SOB would spend any time in prison!! The arrogance stood out like onto a stud horses dick and the other news is that 'they' are doing it all over again! Just how friggin much longer is it going to take millions of Americans to figure out that we're dealing with a Marxist coup here?????????
Originally Posted by ironbender
Oh. Never mind.

Earlier today Special Counsel John Durham released his final report concluding the FBI had no verified intel when it opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into Trump in 2016, according to Just the News.

This was Durham’s final report. There will be no arrests. The American people were lied to for years as the intel community worked feverishly to accomplish their coup on President Trump. And THEY ALL KNEW it was a lie.

NO ARRESTS.

3 1/2 years to do this investigation, I guess Durham was getting paid by the hour!
SOS!
Originally Posted by RAS

“I still support the FBI rank and file agents” is GOP politician code for I will do absolutely nothing about the partisan FBI.

Donny’s bought them a 10 Billion New CCPBI Center .

Not to Mention the Ugliest Sumbitch Donny put in the Seat to Torment US ..

Funding Ha ..

They don’t worry about that their the Service Pro’s

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Their Cum’n with a Big Surprise..
riots should start today,are you guys ready to go? this should our turn to tear up some chit.
Correct, riots should start, but will this "Bombshell" reach those who BELIEVED the Russia collusion hoax? What will be their thoughts/reactions?

MAGA!
Tell me how all of this isn't way worse than Watergate. Way worse.
If nothing else, someone was lying to the FISA judge…
Originally Posted by navlav8r

And to Congress; Jordan needs to subpoena them, one by one, and ask them if they still stand by their previous statements/lies.
There’s other ways to Confront the Big Red One ..

There’s not enough of US Yet ..

Their still clinging to something that’s Gone ..

Refusing to believe..

WE’VE BEEN PLAY’D and THEIR ALL IN ON IT ..
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by navlav8r

And to Congress; Jordan needs to subpoena them, one by one, and ask them if they still stand by their previous statements/lies.

This. Then they are on record committing perjury.
Originally Posted by RAS

We will see. Q says FBY and CYA going down.
So What ..

Clapper , Brenin to name a Few ..

You can’t Use US LAW in a FOREIGN COUNTRY..
Durham found out that getting a conviction up there is impossible. We all know that the FBI was corrupted by obama but the judicial fix is in. He managed to corrupt it as well. Everything obama did in his eight years in office was directly related to destroying America and we allowed it. The Clintons showed the way to completely corrupt government and obama ran with it.
Oh. Never mind.

NO ARRESTS.

Was there ever a doubt??????????????????

The report itself is great but, obviously, he has no power to indict or prosecute or simply has chosen not to.

And so absolutely NOTHING is going to change, NOTHING,

The crooks & traitors have gotten away with it & will continue as before, unabated, since they know there is really no risk of any reprisals.

Add to that news, the info from yesterday that the IRS has now shut down the HB probe & it should be obvious to even a blind & stupid person, that the country is truly lost.

The R's have no leaders capable of taking on the swamp in any manner & in reality, most are swamp creatures themselves even though they profess & pretend not to be...................actions speak louder than words, but there is just a deafening silence everywhere that matters.

JMHO

MM
Sorry 2nd.

As many here said when “mean” John Durham was appointed, wake me when there’s an arrest.
Are you known as Rip Van Winkle?? laugh

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Oh. Never mind.

NO ARRESTS.

Was there ever a doubt??????????????????

The report itself is great but, obviously, he has no power to indict or prosecute or simply has chosen not to.

And so absolutely NOTHING is going to change, NOTHING,

The crooks & traitors have gotten away with it & will continue as before, unabated, since they know there is really no risk of any reprisals.

Add to that news, the info from yesterday that the IRS has now shut down the HB probe & it should be obvious to even a blind & stupid person, that the country is truly lost.

The R's have no leaders capable of taking on the swamp in any manner & in reality, most are swamp creatures themselves even though they profess & pretend not to be...................actions speak louder than words, but there is just a deafening silence everywhere that matters.

JMHO

MM
I'm wondering if Trump can now go after these a-holes who started that mess and haul 'em into court?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It’s all part of the plan.

laugh

The disinformation was necessary.
The Derby Donkey named Mitch and the Republicans in General have been active participants in the Corruption Court System ..

Especially the DC Courts ..

Right Now Tinker Bell is trying to confirm Marxist Usurpers to the Federal Bench ..

These People are Not on Our Side ..
Originally Posted by akrange

Captain Obvious.........................but still some will not see. (at least half the country doesn't want to see or gives a schitt)

MM
Originally Posted by Redneck
MM
I'm wondering if Trump can now go after these a-holes who started that mess and haul 'em into court?[/quote]

Not in this country. First he would have to find a judge willing to risk everything he has plus his life and his family’s lives. Then Trump would have to pay everyone’s legal expenses when he loses which is a foregone conclusion. Did anyone expect anything more?
My question is was Jeff Sessions an unwitting dupe, or was he in on it?

Trumps biggest failing were his picks for Attorney General. Jeff Sessions who knowingly or unknowingly went along with the Russian collusion "insurance policy." William Barr who despite overwhelming evidence refused to name a Special Prosecutor to look into the Hunter Biden laptop and money laundering.

JFK sure showed some wisdom when he appointed RFK to the AG job, someone he knew would look after his interests.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Correct, riots should start, but will this "Bombshell" reach those who BELIEVED the Russia collusion hoax? What will be their thoughts/reactions?

MAGA!
It has reached them and they are holding fast.

Briefly saw a story yesterday where some talking head on MSNBC was STILL saying that Durham’s report was a nothing burger and Trump colluded with Russia.

Demented or committed to the lie?
Posted By: TimZ Re: Durham: Indictments Are Out!! - 05/16/23
I am confused because the official FBI response to the Durham report is that they have since got rid of all the bad actors and they have put procedures in place to ensure that it never happens again.

Yet here we are with the Biden crime family being given a pass for far worse than Trump ever dreamed of doing.....
Originally Posted by cv540
JFK sure showed some wisdom when he appointed RFK to the AG job, someone he knew would look after his interests.

And they both died prematurely.

MAGA!

Of course not the bot retards will never admit they were wrong.
My question is was Jeff Sessions an unwitting dupe, or was he in on it?

Trumps biggest failing were his picks for Attorney General. Jeff Sessions who knowingly or unknowingly went along with the Russian collusion "insurance policy." William Barr who despite overwhelming evidence refused to name a Special Prosecutor to look into the Hunter Biden laptop and money laundering.

In on it and knew about it. Probably knew how the FBI would handle it and got the hell out of the way.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

MAGA!

You could have liberals sit in a court room while each and every .gov scumbag confessed to treason and worse and they still won't believe there wasn't Russian collusion.

Liberals are F'ng stupid.

One dumb bitch tweeted "There is no open border. Lay off the conspiracy sites" and then later "We all know Russia helped/helps he who should be in prison. #TFG" (I think that means "the former guy")

I suppose it could be a bot but there is really a lot of people that dumb in this country.
Remember when AG Loretta Lynch accidentally met Bill Clinton on the tarmac.....many (even conservatives) thought she was giving Bill the bad news.

All the Clinton investigations were shut down.......while operation crossfire hurricane went ahead, strong.

The toilet needs flushed.
Indictments, hell! Him and barr both couldn't even find their own nuts.

Phil
The FBI and the rest of the crooks aren't going to arrest themselves, and they knew they would get away scott free when they did it.
Originally Posted by logger

And they both died prematurely.

murdered prematurely
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Indictments, hell! Him and barr both couldn't even find their own nuts.

Phil
Terminal TDS on display.

Captain Obvious.........................but still some will not see. (at least half the country doesn't want to see or gives a schitt)

MM

Did I Hit the G Spot ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

You Still Believe Don’t You ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
I don’t really understand the significance of the Durham Report other than it verifies what everyone already knew. The only reason they pushed the Russian collusion thing is become they had planned on hitlery winning and she did not. They made damn sure Trump didn’t win last time, they made Dan sure Kari Lake didn’t win this time and they will make damn sure only their candidate wins next time. Lesson learned. We can no longer allow impartial elections.

MM

Did I Hit the G Spot ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

You Still Believe Don’t You ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

The only things that I believe in anymore are me & mine.

MM
Just the dollar cost of Mueller’s and Durham’s “probes”: $38.5M
If McCarthy doesn't start impeachment proceedings on Biden, it will be proven why the Dem's wanted him so bad as Speaker.

Just another F'n traitor!
The only things that I believe in anymore are me & mine.

MM

Apparently we share some similar traits.
this video this guy is talking about the FBI sort of admitting that they did wrong.. now I'm sure it'll never get nowhere but..

https://fb.watch/kANlWmZRLF/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don’t really understand the significance of the Durham Report other than it verifies what everyone already knew. The only reason they pushed the Russian collusion thing is become they had planned on hitlery winning and she did not. They made damn sure Trump didn’t win last time, they made Dan sure Kari Lake didn’t win this time and they will make damn sure only their candidate wins next time. Lesson learned. We can no longer allow impartial elections.

This ^^^

The sickening part is not a single republican at the federal level has said a single thing about the stolen election other than Donald Trump himself. I'm still waiting for one to take a stand against ballot fraud and voter fraud. I bet I'll be waiting a long time.
kwg
Originally Posted by ldholton
this video this guy is talking about the FBI sort of admitting that they did wrong.. now I'm sure it'll never get nowhere but..

https://fb.watch/kANlWmZRLF/?mibextid=Nif5oz
I like this guy. I don't have facebook so I can't watch him there. I have never seen his program before.

kwg
Originally Posted by 45_100

Knowing and proving are worlds apart. We all "suspected" that the FBI lied to the FISA court in order to spy on Trump and pushed the Russian Collusion hysteria for the benefit of the DNC.

With the Durham investigation, we have the proof that the FBI was/is corrupt at the top and committed numerous crimes that will not be addressed. Without wholesale changes, this will happen again and again, and wholesale changes are not going to happen.

So the takeaway is, anything that comes from the government should be considered adulterated nonsense and intended to promote progressive propaganda.

We are a banana republic. End of story.
A quote from an article in the Federalist today...........it's the plain unadlutrated truth.

"It’s been publicly known for decades that the FBI uses its surveillance, investigatory, and other law enforcement powers to manipulate American politics. Recall its surveillance of Martin Luther King Jr. and infamous FBI head J. Edgar Hoover’s spying on the Supreme Court, Congress, and presidents.

The Durham report is, in that respect, nothing new. What would be new would be punishing the FBI’s use of blackmail, smear operations, threats, censorship, illegal spying, and election rigging. If that doesn’t happen, the United States is quite simply not a free country anymore."

Personally, I don't see a single thing happening, nothing.

MM
© 24hourcampfire