Home
Didn't see this posted. Well done Fenix Ammo!

"whole-hog deepthroating Gretchen Whitmer's high heels" laugh

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Michigan Tactical Officers Association
Dear Fenix Ammo,

I am writing to request a donation of ammunition for the upcoming Michigan Tactical Officers

Association (MTOA) training conference, which will be held in Traverse City next week: MTOA

is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing training and support to law enforcement

officers throughout the state of Michigan.

As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generous support of companies like yours to help us fulfill our mission and provide high-quality training to our members. We think that your ammunition would make a significant difference in the success of our training conference, which attracts hundreds of law enforcement officers each year,

It would be greatly appreciated if you can donate any 9mm or 223 ammunition for use at our

conference. Your donation will help ensure that our officers receive the best training possible,

ultimately benefiting their communities.

Thank you for your consideration of our request. If you have any questions or would like more information about our organization, please do not hesitate to contact me, to arrange a pick up time if possible, at 248-797-1087

Sincerely,

Adam

MTOA Federal LE Representative

www.mtoa.org

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Finex Ammo Responding
Adam,
I'd be happy to donate ammunition so long as the MTOA can provide the following

1. A face-to-face apology from every Michigan police officer who enforced the COVID lockdown orders including
the Novi police officer who came into my business and reported us to the health department for not wearing masks

2. A written, signed statement from the Michigan State Police. Oakland County Sheriff's Office, and the MTOA
pledging your refusal to enforce any "red flag" gun confiscation, or ANY OTHER future gun confiscation programs
instituted by either the State of Michigan or the Federal government including a refusal to assist the BATFE in ANY
firearm enforcement efforts.

Anything less than that is unacceptable, and I certainly will not be a part of enhancing your training so that it can be
turned against the American public in the way that it already has.

I think you'll be better off soliciting donations from large, multinational corporations with no morals or principles:
That seems to be a better fit

I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful "productive time up in Traverse City at the Grand Traverse RESORT &
SPA. Seeing as how you picked literally the most expensive hotel in the state, I wonder if you should have
allocated your budget a little more judiciously so you could afford the equipment you need to actually train your
[bleep] officers. But hey, nothing like a weekend at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, am I right?

What a joke. Buy your own [bleep].

Better yet, don't. The last thing we need is more "tactical Timmys running around pretending like they're back in
Afghanistan. Maybe you guys should have considered that before you went whole-hog deepthroating Gretchen
Whitmer's high heels two years ago.

Have a great conference, and be sure to let me know if you can comply with the terms above.

Regards
Justin Nazaroff
CEO
Fenix Ammunition
Out f*cken Standing
Well, guess I'm buying more ammo from Fenix now.
ROFLMAO...

That's one way to put it...

"...you went whole-hog deepthroating Gretchen Whitmer's high heels."

Now that is damn funny
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

I'll split a case with you Ben...
Good response.
https://fenixammo.com/
Dude has my vote if he ever deciders to enter politics!
Originally Posted by Steve
Didn't see this posted. Well done Fenix Ammo!

"whole-hog deepthroating Gretchen Whitmer's high heels" laugh

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Michigan Tactical Officers Association
Dear Fenix Ammo,

I am writing to request a donation of ammunition for the upcoming Michigan Tactical Officers

Association (MTOA) training conference, which will be held in Traverse City next week: MTOA

is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing training and support to law enforcement

officers throughout the state of Michigan.

As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generous support of companies like yours to help us fulfill our mission and provide high-quality training to our members. We think that your ammunition would make a significant difference in the success of our training conference, which attracts hundreds of law enforcement officers each year,

It would be greatly appreciated if you can donate any 9mm or 223 ammunition for use at our

conference. Your donation will help ensure that our officers receive the best training possible,

ultimately benefiting their communities.

Thank you for your consideration of our request. If you have any questions or would like more information about our organization, please do not hesitate to contact me, to arrange a pick up time if possible, at 248-797-1087

Sincerely,

Adam

MTOA Federal LE Representative

www.mtoa.org

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Finex Ammo Responding
Adam,
I'd be happy to donate ammunition so long as the MTOA can provide the following

1. A face-to-face apology from every Michigan police officer who enforced the COVID lockdown orders including
the Novi police officer who came into my business and reported us to the health department for not wearing masks

2. A written, signed statement from the Michigan State Police. Oakland County Sheriff's Office, and the MTOA
pledging your refusal to enforce any "red flag" gun confiscation, or ANY OTHER future gun confiscation programs
instituted by either the State of Michigan or the Federal government including a refusal to assist the BATFE in ANY
firearm enforcement efforts.

Anything less than that is unacceptable, and I certainly will not be a part of enhancing your training so that it can be
turned against the American public in the way that it already has.

I think you'll be better off soliciting donations from large, multinational corporations with no morals or principles:
That seems to be a better fit

I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful "productive time up in Traverse City at the Grand Traverse RESORT &
SPA. Seeing as how you picked literally the most expensive hotel in the state, I wonder if you should have
allocated your budget a little more judiciously so you could afford the equipment you need to actually train your
[bleep] officers. But hey, nothing like a weekend at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, am I right?

What a joke. Buy your own [bleep].

Better yet, don't. The last thing we need is more "tactical Timmys running around pretending like they're back in
Afghanistan. Maybe you guys should have considered that before you went whole-hog deepthroating Gretchen
Whitmer's high heels two years ago.

Have a great conference, and be sure to let me know if you can comply with the terms above.

Regards
Justin Nazaroff
CEO
Fenix Ammunition
That was awesome!
All arms and ammo manufacturers needs to stop selling to state agencies in states that abuse their citizens rights.
Love it!
Never heard of Fenix ammo. Looks like I’ll have to place an order with them.
Thats an awesome response! I generally load my own but think im gonna place an order.
Awesome!
Tactical Timmys,

TFF
Appropriate response given the request letter form MTOA. I hope other firearms/ammo manufacturers will follow his lead. Time to stop rewarding bad behavior.
If Justin ever decides to run for governor, I'll be happy to donate. God Bless him.
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Never heard of Fenix ammo. Looks like I’ll have to place an order with them.
Good luck, they seem to be doing well. Damned near everything is sold out. Good for Fenix!
HaHa! That’s awesome. Hope it’s true.

I’m in for some ammo.

Phu kin A
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
All arms and ammo manufacturers needs to stop selling to state agencies in states that abuse their citizens rights.
I disagree. They should sell to anyone willing to pay. I do agree with the op that they damn sure shouldn’t make donations to people who work against them.
Well it's a neat letter and I hope it's not one of these internet hoaxes we see all the time now.

I did peruse the website. They say SOLD OUT on a lot of their ammunition and I couldn't afford most of it anyway.

There are much better prices out there.
That was great
Outstanding! Probably shoot right over the top of the head of the a sshole that authorized the donation letter!
BRAVO.
You all know who lives in Traverse City don't you? Michael Moore. Maybe he can contribute.
Originally Posted by Winchester21
BRAVO.
You all know who lives in Traverse City don't you? Michael Moore. Maybe he can contribute.
He could volunteer to hold targets.
I hope that's real....it gave me the warm fuzzies in my heart. I am 100% pro LEO, as long as they do their job under the guidance of the Constitution and not Global Marxists.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I disagree. They should sell to anyone willing to pay. I do agree with the op that they damn sure shouldn’t make donations to people who work against them.
They should have the right to sell to anyone willing to pay. Imagine the message sent if, for instance, all those manufacturing ARs ceased sales to LE agencies in CA. Unfortunately, that's a hit to sales........but it would be worth it to make those LE 'exemptions' made irrelevant.
I know Justin & he’s a very intelligent businessman. Runs a really good company & has good insight into many a topic that we converse on. His ammo is legit as well.
Fugging EPIC response. The owner of Fenix was on a podcast I listened to recently. Seemed like a good guy at the time. Now I'm certain he is.
Turns out that this is not the first line in the sand Fenix has drawn
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://thenewamerican.com/no-libs-allowed-patriotic-ammo-company-will-not-sell-to-biden-voters/
Article
If privately owned he can sell or not sell to anyone as he wishes. If the company has other than family/partner stockholders, the bottom line sales should take precedent over personal piques (I love the response btw).

Remember Butt-lite.
No shat me too!!
Originally Posted by las
If privately owned he can sell or not sell to anyone as he wishes. If the company has other than family/partner stockholders, the bottom line sales should take precedent over personal piques (I love the response btw).

Remember Butt-lite.

That's why there are no differences between Democrats and Republicans.

It's all about sales.
Originally Posted by NH K9
They should have the right to sell to anyone willing to pay. Imagine the message sent if, for instance, all those manufacturing ARs ceased sales to LE agencies in CA. Unfortunately, that's a hit to sales........but it would be worth it to make those LE 'exemptions' made irrelevant.
If I'm not mistaken, Barrett ended sales to any California agency when the State banned 50 cal sales here.

It would certainly make a minor dent in any company's sales if they quit selling any arms or ammo that is not available to law abiding citizens in States that ban such.

Just imagine if when it was instituted, no law enforcement agency in CA was able to obtain pistols other than those on the "Roster" for their officers.
You gotta like a straight-talking man!

Needs lot's more like him.
I love the letter. Maybe it’s legit. We need more business and cultural leaders to take the same stand. MAGA
What a great response
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by NH K9
If I'm not mistaken, Barrett ended sales to any California agency when the State banned 50 cal sales here.

It would certainly make a minor dent in any company's sales if they quit selling any arms or ammo that is not available to law abiding citizens in States that ban such.

Just imagine if when it was instituted, no law enforcement agency in CA was able to obtain pistols other than those on the "Roster" for their officers.

Barrett made a Butt Load of money off of their Ammo Sales to Private Citizens after they stopped Selling and Maintaining their 50 Caliber rifles to Law Enforcement when that all went down.

Practically everyone one that owned a 50 cal Barret or other manufacturer purchased their ammo in a protest to Commyfornia for the ban and Barrett's response to the ban.

It ws a Giant stick in the eye to our Gooberment here.
If that is in fact tue, Fenix ammo deserves some business from loyal Americans.
That was outdamnstanding.
I had a couple of hours of mowing to do this afternoon, and in light of this post, I looked up more podcasts that included the owner of Fenix. I just finished listening to him on an episode of Shouse podcast from 2021. I'm sure if I dig in more I can find some stuff to disagree with him on, but he's pretty staunch on 1A and 2A freedom. Heck, he even touched on 3A at one point.
Lol, saying fuqk off without saying fuqk off.
Fantastic
I love good news.
Hats off to Fenix! Not all of us here in Michigan are Dems. And Grand Tvc does Suck! Pureblood Republican here in Boon!
BRAVO.
I believe mayor Pete dickinass, the transportation secretary just bought a place up there also.
BRAVO.
that slob is so obese he could qualify as his own city.
I loved the response.

Though I have to wonder how long before the dick head weasels sick the IRS on the guy and his company.
Fandammtastic. They have my business for sure
Great response! 👍
© 24hourcampfire