Home
This was rough.

https://twitter.com/Alphafox78/status/1666862607767052288?s=20
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Wow.
Nature is brutal.
Boat was a little too late. Wonder what species.
One of the kahunts in the replies was celebrating because apparently the guy was Russian.
Sick fugg
Posted By: Ky221 Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
When are people gonna learn to stay outta the water?

I have no desire to be a buzzbait for a shark.

From
What I read, it was a tiger shark and it was captured and transported to a lab.

No idea why. We enter their( the shark) domain and somehow they are the ones that pay for it.

I also get tired of hearing that "they mistake us for seals"

BULLSCHITT, they don't mistake us for anything other than something that they can get inside their mouth. As a die hard muskie angler, nothing we throw looks like anything a Muskie would eat naturally. All they know is that they can....
"Nature, red in tooth and claw...."
Posted By: JeffA Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Originally Posted by DaddyRat

It was a Tiger Shark.

Tiger sharks are large species that reside in tropical and temperate waters. They are among sharks most cited by the International Shark Attack File for unprovoked attacks on humans.
Looked like a white form the tail section
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Posted By: DCR48 Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Hard to believe but we are just protein.
Posted By: DBT Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
"Mein Gott, waz iz dis?" Well, lady, this is how the world works.
Originally Posted by DCR48

And juicey in the middle.
The shark must have mistaken him for a penguin........they would never deliberately eat a human......right????

sarc.
Just like “Jaws”, right !
Brutal.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What a loser.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Wow.
Nature is brutal.

Absolutely.
Posted By: fester Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Not the way I want to go.
Originally Posted by fester

Yeah that's pretty harsh.

Well, he didn't die of boredom. His life was an adrenaline rush right to the end.

I'd rather go that way than a long lingering death to cancer.
Geez. Why are you swimming in shark infested water? Poor soul

It's gonna be more like this Paul

[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]
Disturbing!

A grizzly bear eating you alive takes way longer.

Poor guy, and may he rest in peace!

AMEN.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
It looks like the opening scene of "Jaws" was pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by DCR48
Yep, as far as a shark is concerned, that was lunch, nothing more.
Originally Posted by JMR40
It looks like the opening scene of "Jaws" was pretty accurate.
Yep, I had the same thought. Looked just like it.

Yep.
Caused by global warming, I am sure of it.
Fish gotta eat too
Originally Posted by KillerBee
A grizzly bear eating you alive takes way longer.

Poor guy, and may he rest in peace!

AMEN.

Yep, there are worse ways to go. Looks like the shark was big enough to get it done pretty quick.
That was a very large shark birdie. Even for a tiger shark it was a very big one.

Probably gonna give me nightmares now.

Might be a good thing I no longer to recreate much in the ocean as I did when younger.............as in well into my 40's.
F that. One reason I don't go in saltwater unless it's at least a 20' center console. I don't like not being top of the food chain
Part of the food chain out in the ocean.

Swimming alone a ways out their in that vid..
Dude got killed by a hungry fish.....
About like a runner or cyclist getting smashed on a state highway by a motor vehicle. Here’s your sign
Damn
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Caused by global warming, I am sure of it.
No doubt. Al gore will be there soon to fill us in on the details
Originally Posted by JeffA

It was a Tiger Shark.

Tiger sharks are large species that reside in tropical and temperate waters. They are among sharks most cited by the International Shark Attack File for unprovoked attacks on humans.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Nature is metal.

What I wanna know is just where the fugg was our man Jag?! Shark killin' sumbitch missed one.
Posted By: Dre Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Damn nature , you scary!
Shark is Just trying to feed his belly, we are e in his feeding zone. You’d be surprised of how many sharks we kill vs shark killing humans.
I guess Wrong place at wrong time. Not a way I’d want to go
Brutal….it appears that the water is murky and it’s a heavy gray overcast. Not conditions I’d be swimming in. I’m not afraid of sharks anymore than I’m afraid of wolves or bears but I don’t ignore the conditions. I’m at a distinct disadvantage when I’m in the shark’s habitat so I use extreme caution with water activities during ideal conditions and I REFUSE to even consider entering the water (or allowing my family to) when the conditions are not ideal. There ain’t nothing in the water worth the risk on those days. I won’t walk into thick alders unarmed when I know a bear is in there too.

That was really hard to watch. I’m just hoping that he was in such shock after the first brutal attack that he didn’t feel the pain from the damage inflicted and went quick after the second attack. Sad.
Drunk Russians find the damndest ways to die.

God speed, Ivan.
Holy crap
I’m thinking alligators have been leaving sharks in the dust when it comes to killing people. My brother just moved down to Florida, has a big gator just over the back fence. Two fatalities in recent years I’m aware of plus a young man having an arm twisted off. No telling how many dogs.

It’s a puzzle to me why we tolerate big alligators in close proximity to humans. Seems like 50 years back there was concerns about alligators going extinct, I figure people back then had the common sense to shoot them.

Turns out for an apex predator they have a startlingly high reproductive rate, could withstand some serious culling.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Nature is metal.

What I wanna know is just where the fugg was our man Jag?! Shark killin' sumbitch missed one.

That's a helluva instagram page.

https://instagram.com/natureismetal?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Brutal. I couldn't watch the entire thing.

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch.
2315 views, ironic.
May of done been posted but there is another video out now where think they caught the shark in question. Poking around on it on the side walk.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’m thinking alligators have been leaving sharks in the dust when it comes to killing people. My brother just moved down to Florida, has a big gator just over the back fence. Two fatalities in recent years I’m aware of plus a young man having an arm twisted off. No telling how many dogs.

It’s a puzzle to me why we tolerate big alligators in close proximity to humans. Seems like 50 years back there was concerns about alligators going extinct, I figure people back then had the common sense to shoot them.

Turns out for an apex predator they have a startlingly high reproductive rate, could withstand some serious culling.
Correct on alligators. Next to hogs they are the worst nuisance animal in the state. Biologists tell me the black bear soon will be a huge problem. Bears are completely protected here with endangered status.

As a teenager before we pulled anchor I would swim every afternoon out in the blue water when we were fishing for brown shrimp 60 to 100 miles offshore. One day I went out and threw one leg over the rail and just before going in a huge shark swam out from under the boat. That ended that foolishness. In the 70s I have seen sharks in a feeding frenzy as far as I could see while fishing in a fleet of boats that were pushing bycatch overboard. The Vietnamese caught a bunch of the sharks so I hear.
Posted By: fester Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep.
Pfft. Go ahead and be a shark turd. No thanks.
Long bout with cancer is another way I don’t want to go.
Originally Posted by Ky221

I have no desire to be a buzzbait for a shark.

From
What I read, it was a tiger shark and it was captured and transported to a lab.

No idea why. We enter their( the shark) domain and somehow they are the ones that pay for it.

I also get tired of hearing that "they mistake us for seals"

BULLSCHITT, they don't mistake us for anything other than something that they can get inside their mouth. As a die hard muskie angler, nothing we throw looks like anything a Muskie would eat naturally. All they know is that they can....
Agreed
Oh my got !
Oh my got !
Oh my got !
Posted By: RAM Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
And FAT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: ribka Re: Shark Attack. Hard to Watch - 06/09/23
Red Sea. Tiger shark

I saw a tiger shark there diving by shark el sheikh with a hide sea turtle in its mouth
This is why I carry...
Is that “stand by me” playing in the background?
So if you saw that happening, would you A: film it with your phone or B: go try to help the guy? 20 years ago no question, today........

A few of you guys should get together and publish a "Don't do, you might get hurt" list.
Looks like he fugked around and found out
Too bad it was not Jeff Obama
Originally Posted by Stickfight

A few of you guys should get together and publish a "Don't do, you might get hurt" list.

Sounds like my biography
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Looks like he fugked around and found out
LOL.
Like a fly on a trout pond.

The wrong end of the food chain.
If only that shark had realized that that man was many times smarter than he was he wouldn't have chosen him for a meal.

Think it was a shark.
© 24hourcampfire