Home
Remember Chicagoans are mad because WalMart has left.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It’s become an accepted way of life.
HAHA - so true.

Several months back I commented on a YT video about a black guy who was lynched near Jackson, Miss. The video alluded that he was a good boy likely headed to church - snatched up and hanged for no reason whatsoever. I looked it up and posted a link to the information, - he broke into a home - raped and murdered and elderly woman. Someone came home and he had to jump out an upstairs window dropping the stuff he was stealing. Young guy ran after him yelling for the town folks to grab him - caught 'red handed' literally the womans blood on him. I posted the information in the YT comments - people calling me a KKK racist -LAF. They can't stand to hear facts,, my comment was deleted also.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
That is so sad.
Beltfed would cure that....
" Teen" is a euphemism for groids.
Was reading earlier about a Walgreens in the Richmond area of San Francisco hit 3 times in the same day with zero repercussions.

Just an accepted way of life in big cities.
A corporation with any sense would close their stores in garbage locations. Let the filth travel to get what they need.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yep.
Nice find.
I like the conservative brothers critiquing the african mob robbing the neighborhood store.
Hodge twins: Somewhere in Alabama there's a white supremist...
They only behave like that because we haven't funded enough midnight basketball for them.
They are doing that which comes naturally to them. Young Negroes are taught the 3 "R"s...........rapping, raping, and robbing.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

She's observing gorillas in the mist.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I think that was Dian Fossey. Jane Goodall (in image above) observed chimpanzees.
I keep hearing on the radio how many kids and ''teens'' are killed with guns in an average day with a loaded and unlocked gun.
The camera waves around too fast for a good look, but it looked to me like there was a good number of white kids in that mob.
try that in a small town !
Why was I not wrong on guessing NBN??
Just NBN
Yup. Shocked I tell you. Shocked.
You get what you get, cuz you got what you wanted! If I were the head of 7-11, I'd shut em all down!
Just the result of children of a single parent never having any consequences for their bad behavior. You can thank Lyndon for this.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I think that was Dian Fossey. Jane Goodall (in image above) observed chimpanzees.

Content of Character.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GR
Doesn’t anyone have any of those water cannons they used to use to break up riots?
Originally Posted by Garandimal

GR

The only difference is the brand of the car.
I'm old enough to remember Mayor Daly in Chicago making short work of bad type crowds.
My n*ggas
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Doesn’t anyone have any of those water cannons they used to use to break up riots?

Water, hell- load it up with 00Buck!
Originally Posted by las

Water, hell- load it up with 00Buck!

Yep a gatling gun buckshot dispenser.
Every store owner should have the damn place "wired" for fun and set it off at the right time.

The "fireworks" would be beautiful in the night sky.

Douse them with industrial strength cleaner first.

Something like hydrochloric acid.
Just another example of NBN.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I keep hearing on the radio how many kids and ''teens'' are killed with guns in an average day with a loaded and unlocked gun.
Those statistics include 18 and 19 year olds as children in their reports.
" Teen" is an MSM euphemism for groids...right?

That is how I read it.
Years ago at a event the county deps had a truck riged with a water Canon. I was talking to a dep. He said works better with bleach! For crowd control!

without a doubt.
Chicongo like many places in this Country is Ungovernable..

Those that Don’t see the Writing on the Wall Shall be Condemned to their own Hallucination..

These a Ghost Towns
Originally Posted by Esox357
Beltfed would cure that....

Coupla quarter-size holes in a few of 'em would slow their roll, too.
© 24hourcampfire