Home
The SCOTUS voted 5-4 to allows Biden's ghost gun rules to stand for now.

GHOST GUNS
That's not surprising, but ACB's vote concerns me.
Barrett voted with them as well.
Dems have something on Roberts
But remember - when it comes to DJT and Jan 6- SCOTUS has his back....
I would rather see them eliminate the ridiculous SBR regulations than allow ghost guns to proliferate.
Piece of crap!
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I would rather see them eliminate the ridiculous SBR regulations than allow ghost guns to proliferate.
Why should it be one or the other? The 2nd is about self defense.
Ghost guns? You mean partially machined chunks of metal and plastic?

Don't use the grabbers terms.
Originally Posted by Steve
Ghost guns? You mean partially machined chunks of metal and plastic?

Don't use the grabbers terms.
Exactly
One thing you can count on is Roberts being a liberal leftist. He pretends to be a Constitutionalist but is apt to ignore and violate the Constitution at will. He needs to be gone and has a lot of company in that regard.
I don’t understand how this case skipped the circuit court of appeals and went straight to the SCOTUS.

It looks like the court said to follow that path.
Originally Posted by Teal
But remember - when it comes to DJT and Jan 6- SCOTUS has his back....

Don't bet on it, that's why Smith left out a number of charges commonly thought would be included in the indictment.
Roberts wasn't a disappointment for George W. Bush, he's exactly what a Deep State pawn would choose.
Violent revolution is the only shooting sport specifically condoned by the constitution an 2nd amendment...
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The SCOTUS voted 5-4 to allows Biden's ghost gun rules to stand for now.

GHOST GUNS

This is only a ruling on a Temporary Restraining Order.

It is NOT a decision on the merits.

The big case that the SCOTUS has taken up on the Second Amendment is US v. Rahimi.

https://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/united-states-v-rahimi/

This will be decided by June of 24.

Issue: Whether 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(8), which prohibits the possession of firearms by persons subject to domestic-violence restraining orders, violates the Second Amendment on its face.

This will likely EXTEND the Second Amendment ruling of NYSRPA v. Bruen.

BMT
The Dumb B astard has to have something passed so he can please his dumbass liberal supporters!
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Dems have something on Roberts

He's a Pedophile
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The Dumb B astard has to have something passed so he can please his dumbass liberal supporters!

Dude

Get Your Head Straight..

There are No Liberals..

Only Maoist/Marxist and their Supporters..

Liberals were Wrong but they never conceived doing You or Your Family Great Harm..

The Above Do ..
The justice department told the court that 19,000 ghost guns were confiscated at crime scenes in 2021. I don't believe that even a little bit.
John Roberts has a connection with Jeffrey Epstein - connect the dots!!

He's appointed for life. He neither has, nor needs, supporters.

BMT
When the 2nd amendment was ratified not one gun in existence had a serial number. Those are actually fairly recent. I have 3 guns I inherited from my grandfather (born in 1907) that do not have serial numbers. Are those guns suddenly illegal because they don't have a factory installed identifying mark? Whoever argued this in front of the court, or filed the brief, must have skipped over the historical fact that the rifles and muskets used to defeat the troops of King George were all made by individual craftsmen in their own homes and not in licensed factories.
Originally Posted by BMT

He's appointed for life. He neither has, nor needs, supporters.

BMT

They are talking about Joey the Jerk Dummy, not Roberts.
All the Qunts voted together, no surprise.
He was an Epstein client wasn't he?
Originally Posted by MAC
When the 2nd amendment was ratified not one gun in existence had a serial number. Those are actually fairly recent. I have 3 guns I inherited from my grandfather (born in 1907) that do not have serial numbers. Are those guns suddenly illegal because they don't have a factory installed identifying mark? Whoever argued this in front of the court, or filed the brief, must have skipped over the historical fact that the rifles and muskets used to defeat the troops of King George were all made by individual craftsmen in their own homes and not in licensed factories.

Its a TRO, not a decision on the merits.

BMT
Wasn’t it actually a ruling to get the case through the lower court?
Originally Posted by bluefish
Wasn’t it actually a ruling to get the case through the lower court?

The ATF rule was not allowed to go into effect because of a District court TRO.

The hearing at the Fifth circuit is in September.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2023/08/supreme-court-temporarily-reinstates-ban-on-ghost-guns/

The SCOTUS has the ability to correct the problem later. but, one hopes the Fifth Circuit will reinstate the TRO.

BMT
Jolly Roger and His Court has already made the Deal with the Devil which has probably closed the Coffin Door on the Republic with the Voting Procedures and the Non Compliance with States Constitutional Law ..

The Ghost Gun thing is Shak’n Bake Drama …

This Country is Dead and it Just Don’t Know It ..

Prepare to Defend Yourself Bitches …
I expected Roberts to skunk on this one, but not Barrett. A girl thing? WTF?
© 24hourcampfire