Home
— now calls for tougher crime laws

New York Post
Yes, isn't it amazing how a dose of reality can change your viewpoint?
OMG get a Social Worker to mediate this,, LOL
She's lucky they didn't beat her kids up for being White.
Fug her, to bad!
Lol, is it wrong I get vast satisfaction out of this?
Cumb dunt
Originally Posted by Chisos
She's a Muzzie. Minnesota is full of them.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
I love how they move to our country .and try to change it to be like there country .then cry about it when they have secseded ..I guess they ever thought the things they pushed for ,would not affect them personelly
She could be middle eastern but does not appear traditional muz
If she had a rag over her ugly face the blood couldn't be seen, somebody get her a rag
Karma is a beeyotch! The dumb kghunt needs that to happen about once a week, with the addition of a big black c o c k up her back door to go along with the beating.
Defund the police !!!

(Gets ass beat)

We need to get illegal guns off of our streets,

Prayers for her kids.
Well deserved!
Should we be surprised??
They’re a picture on that website with her and her ‘bloodied head’. I’ve seen plenty of bloodied heads and that ain’t blood on her.
Liberal Jackasses bray the loudest. Rio7
funny, it takes getting mugged for some to become a Republican.
I wonder if that "Bail out the bad guys" organization funded by Kamala Harris ( D ) will bail them out if arrested? Defund the Police indeed. Be careful of what you ask for..............
If that is her blood, and that's a big if, it is pretty watered down. Playing the victim card for all it is worth. But, the picture sure looks good. LOL

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
If that is her blood, and that's a big if, it is pretty watered down. Playing the victim card for all it is worth. But, the picture sure looks good. LOL

Clyde
Seems faked to me as well. First thing came to mind when I seen this on another news site.

She's annother Indian who thinks she's smart, but still cannot understand basic concepts without learning the hard way. I guarantee it wasn't whites or white culture that preyed upon her.

Notice her statement here...

“I’m now part of the statistics. I wasn’t silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won’t be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city, and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM,”

She blamed inanimate objects instead of the people creating the chaos and crime. There is no such thing as illegal guns per the Constitution, but some people shouldn't be here because our forefathers knew the truth, and that is that many of the peoples of the world are incapable of self sufficiency, and instead will prey upon others in order serve their own needs. Her and her people aren't quite there yet, but all the ones who do better than their average countrymen leave their sheitholes to come here and make ours worst... rather than stay and make their own country better. Freeloading off white people is easier than being a leader and teaching your own people to not defecate in the street.
I am trying to figure out her angle to faking it

She had to know she would be ridiculed for her previous position on defunding the police
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Was gonna write the blood doesn't look real Why the hell does she have bood on her cheek and nose? Bad make-up job.
Originally Posted by Hastings
She could be middle eastern but does not appear traditional muz

With last name of "Sathanandan", I would expect Indian Hindu. For all of the Ramaswamy fans, take note. This is how fast Ramaswamy could change from espousing conversative values, to being a full blown Communist, if it fit his purpose...
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

She's annother Indian who thinks she's smart, but still cannot understand basic concepts without learning the hard way. I guarantee it wasn't whites or white culture that preyed upon her.

Notice her statement here...

“I’m now part of the statistics. I wasn’t silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won’t be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city, and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM,”

She blamed inanimate objects instead of the people creating the chaos and crime. There is no such thing as illegal guns per the Constitution, but some people shouldn't be here because our forefathers knew the truth, and that is that many of the peoples of the world are incapable of self sufficiency, and instead will prey upon others in order serve their own needs. Her and her people aren't quite there yet, but all the ones who do better than their average countrymen leave their sheitholes to come here and make ours worst... rather than stay and make their own country better. Freeloading off white people is easier than being a leader and teaching your own people to not defecate in the street.
Right-on...
Lots of anti-cop threads on this site. The same mentality displayed almost daily.

mike r
Originally Posted by BLG
But, the picture sure looks good. LOL

How's this angle?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Something in the sky blue water up there, is growing some major league blockheads.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Lots of anti-cop threads on this site. The same mentality displayed almost daily.

mike r
^^^^^^^^^^
Anti Cop until they need one.

mike r

Cops aren't unique - they earn their reputation one way or the other like every other profession.

mike r

There's a YUGE difference between wanting accountability or not wanting illegal policies propagated on Society... and having NO law enforcement. Though, it's my understanding that most cops do not understand the difference. Ya'll either think we have to lick your boots or we want you dead, it's that us vs them mentality they washed over your smooth brain in order to make you more compliant, and less likely to balk at illegal and unjust orders. Ignore and undermine the public sure, but you may NEVER ignore or undermine our self-righteous orders.
No blood in her hair, and looks highly watered down. Fake as hell...
Looks fake
So she lacks the empathy to be able to feel for other victims of such crimes and is such a narcissist it has to happen to her before it’s recognized as real.

Furthermore she lacks the courage of her previously claimed convictions and will turn 180 degrees as soon as she FEELS it’s justified.

Leftist bleeder sociopath
The Real Hawkeye: What did the hippies profess so loudly back in the 1960's - "Karma man, it can be a bitch"!
He-he.
Kind of reverse "street justice" this incident - I love it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Well, she stated that "... we must get these guns off the street...", and to a good left wing liberal, that means banning and confiscating the firearms of the honest citizens. They never change.

Hypocrites, one and all.

L.W.
Typical Leftist hack. It's Okee Dokee when it doesn't affect them, but cry like babies when their own policies bite them on the ass. On top of it, she still is bitching about us having guns to defend ourselves against the same thugs that beat her bloody. How does somebody get that brainwashed?
VarmintGuy: I just now heard on cable news that in addition to serious head trauma she suffered a broken leg in this attack/car jacking!
I have seen all manner of "self inflicted" attention whore type wounds but NEVER a broken leg!
There used to be a street saying "a liberal is just someone who hasn't been mugged yet".
And sadly this vicious attack upon the liberal anti-American twit happened in front of her two ghetto spawn type kids.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I believe that the "Blood" was added for the photo op. They would have cleaned her up, (EMT's and medical staff) Surprised no dressing, but it never mentions where the head would was located..........Notice her make up isn't messed up either.

KB
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Is she saying White Trump supporters did it?
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

I have seen lots, and lots of blood. Her "blood" looks watered down. Psycho female.
grin

"and that's all I got to say about that..." Forrest Gump..
Looks like some fake BS to me! Didn’t see any description of the perps OR that a gun WAS used!
Rotflmao.....hang on ... Rotflmao........oh oh ...Rotflmao...... grin
Yeah that blood looks fake to me. So does the look on her face, like she broke out into a [bleep]-eating grin right after taking the selfie.
Aside from the 'blood', her clothing, hair, and makeup looks very intact. No smears, or tears. Amazing.
Poetic
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

I have seen lots, and lots of blood. Her "blood" looks watered down. Psycho female.

Not suggesting you guys are wrong in the probability it’s fake, but what do you think would motivate such a lie?

Like she needed political cover for a change in her stance on crime/law enforcement?
That ISN'T blood on her face! She's a drama queen, obviously.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Not suggesting you guys are wrong in the probability it’s fake, but what do you think would motivate such a lie?

Like she needed political cover for a change in her stance on crime/law enforcement?

Attack likely real. The severity of it - not so much.

If it bleeds it leads. Needs to bleed first.
"Hoist with his own petard"

Shakespeare was so eloquent, he created moments of irony in four of five words, for centuries to come.
Well, she does to appear to have roots in a tropical locality. Blood may be thin by nature 😂

In all seriousness, no matter the background, glad she found a bit of reality.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fug her, to bad!

No, that would have been even better.
Two phrases came to mind when I read the article:

“Karma’s a Bitch” and …….. “Stupid should HURT”

Upper deck!
At least there isn’t any swelling, like what normally happens. The chick that got hit in the face with the brick was real swole.
Blood doesn't look right. The first thing someone does when the get whacked in the head it to put their hand over the wound to stop the bleeding. She should have blood smeared in her hair and on her face. That looks like water with food coloring in it.
Originally Posted by KFWA
funny, it takes getting mugged for some to become a Republican.

LOL.

She could have been beat within an inch of her life and she'd still vote straight D, and support every D cause.
Classic !
I won't shed a tear.
I hope the police do NOTHING about this.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Nope.
Originally Posted by Alaskajim
They’re a picture on that website with her and her ‘bloodied head’. I’ve seen plenty of bloodied heads and that ain’t blood on her.

That is what I was thinking. The blood looks real fake and way too thin and is not jelling up at all.
"Shivanthi Sathanandan".

With a name like that you'd think she'd know about karma.
Originally Posted by Alaskajim
Exactlyg, and look at he face, that is not the face of a traumatized victim.

THIS IS A HOAX.

Jussie Smollett, 2.0

. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets,

The Democrats came up short on several pieces of anti-Second Amendment legislation the last session.
This will light the spark for round two where they hope to convince the holdouts to join their party.
LIEberals being LIEberals.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
— now calls for tougher crime laws

New York Post
Saw that on the local news (between the plethora of ads) and LMAO... Let them reap what they've sown...
How could she stand for the selfie with a busted leg?

Jusssie Smollett 2.0
Originally Posted by steve4102

Jusssie Smollett 2.0
Pretty hard to fake a busted leg, so I'm assuming the attack was real. What would be her motivation to fake an attack (including breaking her own leg), then praising the police, and talking about keeping criminals in prison longer? Seems like she's only alienating her leftist constituency. I'm not seeing how that helps her.

Jusssie Smollett 2.0
Pretty hard to fake a busted leg, so I'm assuming the attack was real. What would be her motivation to fake an attack (including breaking her own leg), then praising the police, and talking about keeping criminals in prison longer? Seems like she's only alienating her leftist constituency. I'm not seeing how that helps her.

Her motive was in her original statement, "We need to get guns off the streets". Democrats want all guns off the streets, not just those in the hands of criminals,
Maybe Hawk, but I have never seen blood that looks like that, especially not dry blood.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Maybe Hawk, but I have never seen blood that looks like that, especially not dry blood.

Even old time Hollywood blood looked more real that that BS.
Her motive was in her original statement, "We need to get guns off the streets". Democrats want all guns off the streets, not just those in the hands of criminals,
Yeah, but that's a reflexive statement from Democrats. It just rolls off their lips thoughtlessly. How does tough talk about putting street thugs in prison and keeping them there, and praising the police, help her with a leftist constituency? You'd think she would have stopped with the antigun talk if the crime report was faked to advance leftism.
Yeah, but that's a reflexive statement from Democrats. It just rolls off their lips thoughtlessly. How does tough talk about putting street thugs in prison and keeping them there, and praising the police, help her with a leftist constituency? You'd think she would have stopped with the antigun talk if the crime report was faked to advance leftism.

Deflection and propaganda, capture the hearts and minds of the opposition first.
Deflection and propaganda, capture the hearts and minds of the opposition first.
You guys are overthinking this. It's a simple case of her stating the obvious, but only after the insane policies she'd supported her whole life finally impacted her personally.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Nope smile
You guys are overthinking this. It's a simple case of her stating the obvious, but only after the insane policies she'd supported her whole life finally impacted her personally.

Leopards can't change their spots.

But reality can sometimes punch them square in the face.

But reality can sometimes punch them square in the face.

Then slap some fake blood on that face and turn it into an opportunity to further their agenda.
She was probably on the George Floyd was murdered by the police bandwagon too. Good thing came out of that though, George Floyd has been clean & drug-free for over 3 years now. Keep it up George!
Definitely a well staged and watered down picture.

Looking for sympathy, is it working? Nope…
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Seems to be working here on The Fire,

I don't see her getting much sympathy here. Most are enjoying her having to suffer from what her policies (and those of her ilk) have made a common problem for the rest of us for years now.

I don't see her getting much sympathy here. Most are enjoying her having to suffer from what her policies (and those of her ilk) have made a common problem for the rest of us for years now.
Problem is you believe her shtick, never believe a Liberals shtick.

Problem is you believe her shtick, never believe a Liberals shtick.
I guess we need to see the police report. Maybe she did break her own leg.
Looks pretty good for having a broken leg.
© 24hourcampfire