Home
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
8:00 Pm here and 6 on the east coast. They moved the game to prime time! I'm not sure how much you guys are hearing about the game but the CSU coach has been talking crap about Deon! He just had to make it personal! It's going to be very interesting! I think it will be an AZZ WHOOPING! I'm going to get a six pack for this one! The media and fans are eating this up!
Posted By: antlers Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Who gaf what Deion wears to his press conference…? Unreal that CSU coach made the passive-aggressive statement that he did about that.
Posted By: smokepole Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
8:00 Pm here and 6 on the east coast. They moved the game to prime time! I'm not sure how much you guys are hearing about the game but the CSU coach has been talking crap about Deon! He just had to make it personal! It's going to be very interesting! I think it will be an AZZ WHOOPING! I'm going to get a six pack for this one! The media and fans are eating this up!

CSU always gets whupped by CU, this time it'll just be a bigger ass-whupping.
Originally Posted by antlers
Who gaf what Deion wears to his press conference…? Unreal that CSU coach made the passive-aggressive statement that he did about that.

I don't care what he wears, but it is entertaining as long as he backs it up on the field.

Which he always has
Posted By: 79S Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
You all think Sanders is going to stick around? He’s going to get this program on track to a bowl game. Maybe in the top 10 in the polls. Get his son name out there for heisman trophy. After that when one of the big name universities comes calling, sanders is gone. I can think of one university that will have an opening and that’s Michigan state. So in a year or two don’t be crying in your in bowl of cereal when this happens.
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
CSU players should place heads firmly between their legs and kiss their asses goodbye - they are "only" 23.5 pt underdogs smirk
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Originally Posted by 79S
You all think Sanders is going to stick around?

No - Boulder is not exactly colored folks country . . .
Originally Posted by 79S
You all think Sanders is going to stick around? He’s going to get this program on track to a bowl game. Maybe in the top 10 in the polls. Get his son name out there for heisman trophy. After that when one of the big name universities comes calling, sanders is gone. I can think of one university that will have an opening and that’s Michigan state. So in a year or two don’t be crying in your in bowl of cereal when this happens.

So what? Mel Tucker did the same thing, at least Prime is winning while he's here.
Posted By: Dre Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
CSU coach is just jealous and hating.
Could be a tactic to get under Deons skin. But probably won’t work
Or to get some free press.🤷🏼‍♂️
Posted By: SKane Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Originally Posted by 79S

I dunno about that. Big school, with a lot of alumni support - he could make it a big name university for football. And getting out of the PAC10 was a good start.
Posted By: Teal Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by 79S

I dunno about that. Big school, with a lot of alumni support - he could make it a big name university for football. And getting out of the PAC10 was a good start.

I think his Ego will realize to be a "great cfb coach" - he'll need to be in a big conference and get into playoffs on the regular.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 79S

So what? Mel Tucker did the same thing, at least Prime is winning while he's here.

Ok just want you all not be befuddled when he blows the joint for a bigger university.
Posted By: SKane Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok just want you all not be befuddled when he blows the joint.

I'll never say never and I could see a return to his alma mater at some point. But dude is cut from a little different cloth - hell his kid was one of the top players in the country and he chose Jackson St. over offers from Alabama, Georgia, Florida and LSU.

Whatever he does, he's gonna do it his way - that's awfully refreshing.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok just want you all not be befuddled when he blows the joint for a bigger university.

Pard, we live in Colorado, we're always befuddled.
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
It's been talked about here a lot on Sports Talk Radio. CU needs to make him the highest paid college coach right now. A 10 year 120-150 million dollar contract. If they wait, they will lose him.
It's been talked about here a lot on Sports Talk Radio. CU needs to make him the highest paid college coach right now. A 10 year 120-150 million dollar contract. If they wait, they will lose him.

Ok Pard pump the breaks.. it’s only 2 games into the season. Pay out the big bucks at the end of the season if they are national champions
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Pard pump the breaks.. it’s only 2 games into the season. Pay out the big bucks at the end of the season if they are national champions

It's not about that. Their chances of being National Champs this year are slim with no beef on the offensive or defensive line. It's about the dollars and he generates a ton of dollars. That's all that matters.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
I grew up in Fort Collins, graduated from CSU, and worked 30 years for CSU. I grew up hating CU and wishing CSU had a winning football team. Still, I want to see the Buffs win. CSU ain’t going to win.

If you eat Pinto Beans you are eating beans that have CSU’s and my fingerprints on them.
OK, that explains the "Beanman" thing, but what's up with "mathman" and especially "worriedman??"
Posted By: Beretta_Shooter916 Re: CSU VS CU - 09/15/23
Rams coach is a dipshit

Hope Deion and the Buffs hang 70 points on them
Posted By: luv2safari Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Rams coach is a dipshit

He sure is. When he left Nevada he took most of the NV team with him to CSU and didn't stick around to coach Nevada's bowl game. He used up Carson Strong; played him hurt and ruined the kid, just to have a season he could use to shop a new job.

He's a two-face bastard.
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Rams coach is a dipshit

He sure is. When he left Nevada he took most of the NV team with him to CSU and didn't stick around to coach Nevada's bowl game. He used up Carson Strong; played him hurt and ruined the kid, just to have a season he could use to shop a new job.

He's a two-face bastard.

That's crazy and news to me. I'll be looking that [bleep] up! Thanks for the info luv2safari! Thanks a lot. This is going to be a good thread! Go Buffs!
Rams coach is a dipshit

He's a two-face bastard.

That's crazy and news to me. I'll be looking that [bleep] up! Thanks for the info luv2safari! Thanks a lot. This is going to be a good thread! Go Buffs!

It's all there, Dog. He went from local hero to #1 on the alumni hit list. He'll do the same thing at CSU eventually; he's all about being a major college sideline guru, a legend in his own mind.
Rams coach is a dipshit

He's a two-face bastard.

Here you go...

Don't trust the bastard.

https://www.rgj.com/story/sports/20...s-football-coach-jay-norvell/8182007001/
Posted By: KC Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
What Channel?

WHAT CHANNEL?
Posted By: smokepole Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
ESPN. FUBO..

And 8:PM mtn is not 6:00PM eastern.
ESPN. FUBO..

Okay! Let's hear your version! LOL!

GO BUFFS!!
8:00 PM mtn = 10:00PM eastern.

That's my version And everyone's who can tell time
Are they playing now, or tomorrow? I can't find them on the radio.
LOL, tomorrow KC.
Posted By: strosfann Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
My son is at CSU and lived across the street from the Rams practice facility. I was there visiting and watched about 20 minutes of practice session late this summer. This was early in the year and they were practicing in shorts and about 1/2 without shirts. I was a little shocked at 1) how little athleticism many of the players exhibited and 2) how they didn’t look very fit/muscular for a bunch of young athletes in their prime. I realize I saw them at practice speed but have also been to a few CSU games the last couple years. They are going to get run out of the stadium by the Buffs. If they had the absolute perfect game plan it wouldn’t begin to offset the divide in speed and athleticism.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
LOL, tomorrow KC.
You sure it's not tonight in the eastern time zone?
8:00 PM mtn = 10:00PM eastern.

That's my version And everyone's who can tell time

You are so [bleep] right! LOL! I have to quit drinking and posting! LOL!
Posted By: 3584ELK Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Score?
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Rams coach is a dipshit

He's a two-face bastard.

Prime did the same thing to Jax state. Throwing stones in glass houses is dangerous.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Rams coach is a dipshit

He's a two-face bastard.

Prime did the same thing to Jax state. Throwing stones in glass houses is dangerous.

No he didn't. Not even close to anything like that.
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Score?

42-10 Buffs win! I hope! LOL!
Score?

Still tied, 0-0.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
CSU coach is an idiot for running his mouth.

I hope CSU wins by 40.

After seeing some quotes from him, I’d like to see the entrance exams and academic requirements Sanders the player is being held to.
Score?

Still tied, 0-0.

That's funny!
Originally Posted by Cheesy
CSU coach is an idiot for running his mouth.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing. His team's gonna get whupped and he knows it.

I think he was just taking the heat off his players, and focusing it on himself.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Sanders is a reflection of, and the poster boy for, the thug culture that has consumed college sports. A total POS. Just another reason to never watch college sports.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Sanders is a reflection of, and the poster boy for, the thug culture that has consumed college sports. A total POS. Just another reason to never watch college sports.

Pure bullsh*t.
Posted By: SKane Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23

Oh sure, Sam - teaching young men that you get out what you put in and that discipline is paramount is bad for young men. He's also been quoted that he needs his players to be leaders in the classroom and at home. And his confidence and discipline are likely to attract players who identify with his reputation for hard work and success. Yep, how phuggin' dare they want that for themselves.

He's as much life coach as he is football coach.

Maybe, just one time, break tradition and get up on the opposite side of the bed for a fresh perspective instead of trusting your outdated instincts.

Oh sure, Sam - teaching young men that you get out what you put in and that discipline is paramount is bad for young men. He's also been quoted that he needs his players to be leaders in the classroom and at home. And his confidence and discipline are likely to attract players who identify with his reputation for hard work and success. Yep, how phuggin' dare they want that for themselves.

Maybe, just one time, break tradition and get up on the opposite side of the bed for a fresh perspective instead of trusting your outdated instincts.

Bbbbbbuuut he's so uppity. And he wears sunglasses and a big gold chain.

Bbbbbbuuut he's so uppity. And he wears sunglasses and a big gold chain.

laugh
Same guy told 60 holdover players from a year ago to pack their bags - their lack of effort, teamwork and discipline were no longer acceptable.

Kind of sounds like what Musk did at X (twitter), no? That drew pretty high praise here.
I forgot, on his big gold chain is a big gold cross and it's not just for decoration:

Posted By: Daverageguy Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Deion Sanders great football player. Deion Sanders as a football coach jury's still out on that. "But he's returned Colorado to winning!" He beat Southern Cal? He beat Alabama? How bout Georgia? I'll even throw in Ohio State&Michigan. No? Let's see how Neon stacks up against those teams before we anoint him the next Bryant or Saban.
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Deion Sanders great football player. Deion Sanders as a football coach jury's still out on that. "But he's returned Colorado to winning!" He beat Southern Cal? He beat Alabama? How bout Georgia? I'll even throw in Ohio State&Michigan. No? Let's see how Neon stacks up against those teams before we anoint him the next Bryant or Saban.

Dude. You apparently haven't been following CU football the past several years. They've sucked and they weren't worth watching.

Now they are, in the space of one year. Alabama?? Georgia?? GMAFB.
Posted By: deltakid Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
The last good coach CSU had was Jim McElwain, who pulled the same thing that Norvel did to Nevada. He had pulled CSU into a competitive team, Florida offered him gigantic bucks to come to Florida and he ran like mad. Program fell apart, but so did McElwain. He is now coaching at Western Michigan. It is getting so that college ball is more pro than anything else. I want CSU to win, but I haven't seen any pigs flying lately. Just another losing season since I graduated in 1969 and will continue to be losing seasons.

Of course - no one is talking about his team for a national championship - that takes years to grow.

I just marvel at how in a few short months, a program that was dead-as-a-doornail, gains this sort of visibility, relevance and hype. He's built a brand in a very short period of time.

And, one thing is for sure, all the 4 and 5-star recruits that narrowed their list of potential schools to Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State a year ago, not one would have had Colorado as a consideration. Today, I suspect theres a new university included in many of those lists. And with NIL and the transfer portal, the landscape and potential for rapid trajectory is a lot different.
I forgot, on his big gold chain is a big gold cross and it's not just for decoration:

Oh boy, the world doesn't need any more disciplined, god-fearing leaders and teachers that cherish hard work to get ahead, while also holding the nuclear family in the highest of highest regards. But damned that southern swag and gold chains - that'll lead to the downfall of America. whistle
Posted By: Daverageguy Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Kane you make my point. Glad to see CU on the rise but sports media has proclaimed Deion as a miracle worker and a great coach. Personally I hope CU struggles with Csu to pop the Deions invincible ballon. I'm guessing Southern Cal's Williams will have a career game against the buffs. Oh? I know I'm biased and not on Deions jock mainly because I'm an Sec fan yall remember us? Yeah all those titles.
Kane you make my point. Glad to see CU on the rise but sports media has proclaimed Deion as a miracle worker and a great coach. Personally I hope CU struggles with Csu to pop the Deions invincible ballon. I'm guessing Southern Cal's Williams will have a career game against the buffs. Oh? I know I'm biased and not on Deions jock mainly because I'm an Sec fan yall remember us? Yeah all those titles.

Hey, I'm not buying the sports media hype, I'm buying the human and potential leadership. And I'm not resolute in thinking that Colorado can or will make it to the top.

And, yes, the SEC is tops. But in recent memory, Georgia didn't win jack for titles in 20 years before Smart and his brand arrived. And it had been 30 years before Alabama got a sniff without Saban and his brand.

What I'm getting at is this; it's the leaders and their brands that pave the way. Colorado now has what I'd deem a leader of men and an ability to change a culture - that's all.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23

CU is just a stepping stone for him. You'll bail from the bandwagon with him.
Here's hoping Jay Norvell gets the humiliation of his life. He might be an also-ran in the Mountain West this season.
Posted By: 79S Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23

Uh,,,,, Dion Sanders is far from that. His players wear suits and ties, he preaches discipline, respect, education is important, etc.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23
Hey, I'm not buying the sports media hype, I'm buying the human and potential leadership. And I'm not resolute in thinking that Colorado can or will make it to the top.

And, yes, the SEC is tops. But in recent memory, Georgia didn't win jack for titles in 20 years before Smart and his brand arrived. And it had been 30 years before Alabama got a sniff without Saban and his brand.

What I'm getting at is this; it's the leaders and their brands that pave the way. Colorado now has what I'd deem a leader of men and an ability to change a culture - that's all.

💯%

This is not true at all. He demands a lot from his players. Did you know he even requires them to open doors for people while on campus. Just the way my dad taught me when I was a kid. Show respect and work hard. That's what he's about sorry but that's the real truth.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: CSU VS CU - 09/16/23

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...team-up-fight-against-poverty/426262001/
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Here we go!
Posted By: 79S Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Here we go!

Pard stay calm it’s just one interception
Originally Posted by 79S
Here we go!

You stay calm dumbazz! I'm having fun!
Number 3 Sanders takes it to the house!
Originally Posted by 79S
Here we go!

You stay calm dumbazz! I'm having fun!

Ok retard..

Your team CSU scored hell yeah.
Damn!
Posted By: fester Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
CSU tied it up pretty quick!
Damn!

Wait CSU isn’t your team?
Originally Posted by 79S

You are such a puzzy! Just enjoy the game. It's not about me and you. If you want it to be about us, lets put some money on the game big mouth. WTF? Grow up and enjoy the night. I am!
Uh oh sphagettios
Originally Posted by 79S

You are such a puzzy! Just enjoy the game. It's not about me and you. If you want it to be about us, lets put some money on the game big mouth. WTF? Grow up and enjoy the night. I am!

Don’t sound like your happy right now
Hell no, I'm not happy. But I think we will be fine. Wanna bet?
Posted By: tzone Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
ESPN. FUBO..

Math is not strong in weed country

What your social security check? Hell no then how will you buy groceries?
Originally Posted by 79S

You just keep proving how dumb you are.

Lmao.
Based on what? He’s so far opposite of that it’s not even funny.
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

Can’t be!! It doesn’t fit the racist narrative.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

You are just a dumb PHAAGG! I'm enjoying the game. You try and insult my income? And then say I'm angry! What a dumb [bleep]
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

You are just a dumb PHAAGG! I'm enjoying the game. You try and insult my income? And then say I'm angry! What a dumb [bleep]

One angry Pard here..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

One angry Pard here..

One diick sucking phaag here! LOL
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

One angry Pard here..

Pard do some yoga
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Whats the score now
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

One angry Pard here..

Pard do some yoga

I did with your wife last night.
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh,,,,, Dion Sanders is far from that. His players wear suits and ties, he preaches discipline, respect, education is important, etc.

And God. It’s the main focus in his life.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23

Who do you think you are?

Jag?

Duck 911?

lol
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

One angry Pard here..

Pard do some yoga

Sorry dude but I have to block you! I can't deal with phaaggs when I'm watching football. Tell your wife I said thanks.
Originally Posted by 79S

You mean like your time zone thing? Lmao.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

It’s clear you are not angry!
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by 79S

I deserve that! LOL! But the difference is, I can admit when I'm wrong and I'm not here to argue. Have a nice day!

Why would you admit that?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Late hits and personal fouls...Norvell is a no-class ass. This is his style.
Sorry dude but I have to block you! I can't deal with phaaggs when I'm watching football. Tell your wife I said thanks.

Do you live in Loveland, per chance?
Late hits and personal fowls...Norvell is a no-class ass. This is style.

Yeah they are very undisciplined that’s for sure.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

Pard gave up on me 😞🥹😭

Why would you admit that?

I’m thinking lots and lots of da good [bleep].
Posted By: smokepole Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Late hits and personal fowls...

Personal fowl? What is that, a pet chicken?
Late hits and personal fowls...

Personal fowl? What is that, a pet chicken?

LOL...did I do That? blush

It's all chicken shidt...fowl.
LOL!
Originally Posted by 79S

I deserve that! LOL! But the difference is, I can admit when I'm wrong and I'm not here to argue. Have a nice day!
Holy PHUUCK! What a game!
Posted By: Beretta_Shooter916 Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Buffs defense blows
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

Pard gave up on me 😞🥹😭

Just sent me a PM…wants to fight me.
Posted By: strosfann Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
I may be eating some crow on this one- glad I didn’t bet the game.
Originally Posted by strosfann
I may be eating some crow on this one- glad I didn’t bet the game.

No shìt.

🤔
Buffs defense blows

No pass rush at all.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

Pard gave up on me 😞🥹😭

Kick his ass Seabass.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

Pard gave up on me 😞🥹😭

Dang Pard, the ol 24hour come to my place so I can whip your ass? Well he’s a little bitch he put me on ignore..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a angry Pard..

Pard gave up on me 😞🥹😭

It wouldn't be a fight. LOL!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
I like curling.
This forum just keeps getting better and better when you put the trouble makers on ignore. LOL!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I like curling.

Pard you keep doing you
It wouldn't be a fight. LOL!

Right. Between your ability to tell time, all the booze, and sucking of dicks you’ve been doing…you’ll be passed out by the time I get there.
I like curling.

It's too fast for me. I could never keep up with all the action. sleep

Those brooms are like atomic lightening. shocked
This forum just keeps getting better and better when you put the trouble makers on ignore. LOL!
And you call others pussies?
Originally Posted by 79S
Dang Pard, the ol 24hour come to my place so I can whip your ass? Well he’s a little bitch he put me on ignore..

Exactly. He’s got me on the ropes now.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Originally Posted by 79S
I like curling.

Pard you keep doing you

I do.

It ain't my anniversary or something.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
And you call others pussies?

Yep! You are a pussy! LOL!
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Pretty entertaining game, but I think these announcers may need counseling if the Buffs lose.
Someone better check on Coloradoluckydog
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Pretty entertaining game, but I think these announcers may need counseling if the Buffs lose.

I'm going to need counseling if the Buffs lose! LOL

That whole stadium will need counseling.
Posted By: 3584ELK Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Score?

Horrible announcers.

Originally Posted by 79S

That's fine for fans. The announcers though should at least fake neutrality.

Originally Posted by 79S

That's fine for fans. The announcers though should at least fake neutrality.

That’s why I can’t stand Chris collinsworth
Posted By: BeanMan Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
This game and the announcers illustrate why I hate Boulder and the Muff’s.

CSU 28 Muffs 17
Wow that was a catch

🤔

You may have fugged your boys with this one …

🤔

You may have fugged your boys with this one …

I hope not but it's looking like it!
Posted By: JonS Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Tied up
These announcers are getting worse ph uck
CSU has really [bleep] the bed here late.

They got ahold of the Pittsburgh Steelers playbook
Originally Posted by 79S

They got ahold of the Pittsburgh Steelers playbook

Fugg!
It's as if CSU was happy just being tied. They've checked out.
It's as if CSU was happy just being tied. They've checked out.
Some voluntary … others via stupidity.
The amount of flags is ridiculous
I despise Oregon but Colorado going to wander into
ass whooping in Corvallis.
Is it Sunday yet?
Is it Sunday yet?

In Colorado it is
176 yds in penalties by csu ph uck
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah. That last one sure bailed out the Buffs though.
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah. That last one sure bailed out the Buffs though.

Yep and espn needs to do a better job on these announcers ph uck.
Is it Sunday yet?

K.

And on the East Coast?

lol

Fun game.
Posted By: jk16 Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
I don't think the Buffs are going to beat the spread.. laugh
Originally Posted by jk16
I don't think the Buffs are going to beat the spread..
lol

I think Boulder will set records for alcohol consumption!
Coloradoluckydog is seeing a national championship this year.
Posted By: KC Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
BUFFS WIN in double overtime.
Originally Posted by KC

Oh not you too.. where have all you Colorado fans been last few yrs??
Posted By: jk16 Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Originally Posted by KC

Barely,

After their fans and homeys sh*t talking all week like low bred gangsta thugs about how they were going to blow out CSU by 40 points.

Didn't quite happen that way did it?
CSU was punching above their weight for sure. They just didn't have enough left in the tank to finish it off. Buffs earned the win with that 98yd drive to tie the game. Oregon may be a different deal though.
For sure on Oregon, coach sander’s better come up with a better game plan. The usual one of they disrespected us or made it personal won’t work in Oregon.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Whew what a great gameto watch. even the wife got into it and she never watches college ball.

Surprised Bobert wasn't there getting all Hoochie wit it.
The ducks are the real deal. They way Colorado played was careless and stupid at times. Oregon will smoke them if they play anywhere near how they did last night.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Seems to be the CU Buffs are trying to be the new "Thug U" that Miami used to be.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Seems to be the CU Buffs are trying to be the new "Thug U" that Miami used to be.

Saw a lot more thuggish behavior from CSU than CU; although both teams were chippy.

Did you watch the game?
I sure hope the CU coaches were looking beyond CSU, which would be understandable.

If not, it's gonna be a long few weeks for them.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
That Kamara guy must have really weak knee’s. I mean repeated injuries to both knee’s? A defensive player doesn’t really need two good eyes does he? It wasn’t a one-way street.
Posted By: SKane Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
TCU had depleted resources compared to a season ago.
Nebraska is, ummm Nebraska. No idea what kind of team CS has.

Me thinks the bubble bursts next weekend.
Posted By: wyoelk Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
I sure hope the CU coaches were looking beyond CSU, which would be understandable.

Will be nice to seethe Prime [bleep] the sports media have been giving to CU come to an end. Get ready for some losing Buff fans.
Posted By: TimZ Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
They better get that No. 1 receiver back before they go to Oregon….. not sure how bad he is hurt….
Well Coloradoluckydog did put half the members on here on ignore last night.
Originally Posted by TimZ
They better get that No. 1 receiver back before they go to Oregon….. not sure how bad he is hurt….

He’s out for a couple weeks it looks like. Next week game I hope espn sends a less bias crew. For awhile I thought I was listening to Colorado tv crew.
Posted By: Daverageguy Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23
Congrats to both helluva game. That sound you hear is reality coming for CU.
I like Deion and its fun to watch him find success.

Next few weeks, the schedule gets real.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23

That boy of his can throw a football for sure.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

That boy of his can throw a football for sure.

Thats for sure, Jag.

Gonna be a fun season to watch
Posted By: GeoW Re: CSU VS CU - 09/17/23

Careful what you wish for..
Originally Posted by GeoW

Obviously, you have not watched Buffs football for the last 20 years. Or for that matter, you must not have watched Neon Deon EVER! We will take him here in Colorado! Even if he just wants to coach baseball!
Posted By: luv2safari Re: CSU VS CU - 09/18/23
The amount of flags is ridiculous

Trademark of a Jay Norvell team, along with the dirty play/hits.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: CSU VS CU - 09/18/23
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by TimZ

He’s out for a couple weeks it looks like. Next week game I hope espn sends a less bias crew. For awhile I thought I was listening to Colorado tv crew.

You can bet Norvell had his head hunters take him out early.
Posted By: GeoW Re: CSU VS CU - 09/18/23
Originally Posted by GeoW

Obviously, you have not watched Buffs football for the last 20 years. Or for that matter, you must not have watched Neon Deon EVER! We will take him here in Colorado! Even if he just wants to coach baseball!

I've heard this bullshit before. Were you once a Seattle fan? Dynasty perhaps? I've seen enough of the Deion Sanders side show from the Falcons as well as the Braves...
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: CSU VS CU - 09/18/23
That's okay! We have a spot for him right here in Colorado! LOL!
© 24hourcampfire