Home
I have but I had a big ass spooge smudge on the lens of my 1.2 megapixel digical camara

So sad

no one beliefs me at the cattle awction
I saw it up close once.
Saw one (it?) at a gas station in Arco Idaho one time.

A smoking hot 20 something was at the controls of that huge, hard weiner…I was in luv…
I've seen the OM weiner mobile at least three times since 2017, while trucking. It's a really a big weiner!
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Saw one (it?) at a gas station in Arco Idaho one time.

A smoking hot 20 something was at the controls of that huge, hard weiner…I was in luv…

Women love big weiners
Yes, going the opposite way on the interstate .
Yep Rice Lake Wisconsin. Sitting in motel parking lot.
Yep. Twice.

Both times in Walmart parking lots.
I saw it on I-94 between Chicago and Milwaukee back in the late 70s.
I

Have not.
I seen it in the mid sixties at a grocery store parking lot. They were giving out wiener whistles to all the kids. It went around from town to town for advertisement.
No but I seen the LL bean boot drive by the HQ
Lots.

But I lived on the road.
When I was in college at UGA it was often parked in the parking lot next door to the fraternity house. Have seen it several times on various southeastern highways too
Wienermobile drivers are called "hotdoggers"
No.

Nothing good comes through Light’r Knot, MS.

Do remember when i was a kid…

Going to the big city to shop for school clothes..

See Elsie the Cow ( Borden milk ) in the mall…

Woo weeee.
Yes, it came to Bridgeton NJ about 10 years ago.
Local residents couldn't figure out why it wasn't dispensing tacos.
a few times.
Originally Posted by 320090T
Wienermobile drivers are called "hotdoggers"
Can we get a 27 paragraph wikipage cut and paste to back that up?

RAM, need a little help in here
Years ago, working in Palm Bay, Fl., staying at a motel, into the lot pulls the Wierermobile.
I stroll over and got me a Weinie whistle--- lol
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Yes, on 494 in western burbs of Minneapolis.
Fraternity brother of mine got a job driving it around the country for a year or two after college.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It's been a while since I saw the weinermobile on the road, but I did stumble upon this place last week.
Yeah, it pulled overr to give Brenda and her beaver a ride
No....
But I hope too someday...
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Fughkin A...🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yep, about 3 weeks ago in the small town of Belle MO.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And NO that is not me in the pic
She was rolled in a ditch during a snowstorm. Can't remember where. Colorado most likely.
When I was a little boy (mid 50's) the Weinermobile made an appearance at the local A&P. Little Oscar himself was there. A midget dressed up like a chef. My brothers and I each got a Weiner Whistle. They mysteriously disappeared from the house after a few days of making music.
I worked at a Chevy garage in the 80’s when one came in for service because it was overheating. At that time, the fiberglass wiener body was on a Chevy truck frame. IIRC, it had 350 and 4 barrel carb.

Dale
Yes I have
Lots of times in the past - but not for many years now. Those things don't seem to hang around in the SW.
Saw it while fueling up at a petro truckstop near Nashville. He was a few pumps over getting gas
2-3 weeks ago in the Fred Meyer parking lot in Boise.
Saw it parked in front of our local Wal Marks recently.
I saw one Tuesday. I was headed South on I-81 in Virginia, and the Wienermobile was headed North.
By now someone is bound to have painted some Ace & Gary car veins on one of them.
I Saw It !!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Yes. A couple of times.
Bet it gets squirrelly in a windy tunnel.
Yes!!!
© 24hourcampfire