Home
Posted By: Trystan From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Trystan, was there nothing in that video that you believed was valuable enough to comment on?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Everything I do I do with my kids and grandkids in mind. That includes voting. I don't vote with me in mind, I vote with them in mind.

kwg
Posted By: shootem Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Originally Posted by kwg020
Everything I do I do with my kids and grandkids in mind. That includes voting. I don't vote with me in mind, I vote with them in mind.

kwg

👍

When our grandson was born we immediately decided to pop for a lifetime hunting and fishing license. Soon as everything was properly established that’s what his Dad did on our behalf. Now the difficult task is 1) make sure the tools of the trade remain available and 2) the freedom to partake is protected.

Pray like it’s all up to God and work like it’s all up to you.
Posted By: Trystan Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
I believe that the large majority of the people are for emediate change in our government. The will of the majority can only be recognized when the majority shouts it forcefully and from the rooftops every single day. The minority sure does and unfortunately right now the minority is by far the voice that is being heard
Posted By: Trystan Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Originally Posted by shootem

kwg

👍

In a corrupt system, I unfortunately don't believe that voting is or will be the answer! When we have presidents inditing there apponents we are on the precipice of becoming a 3rd world country in a hurry
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Trystan, was there nothing in that video that you believed was valuable enough to comment on?
Agree or disagree did the content not speak for itself?

Were you left confused or bewildered as to what the OP’s believes?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Ha. Derek Johnson in disguise?

The bud of Trump who Trump retruths and half the Fire guys despise?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I didn't watch it. With perhaps hundreds of posts here per day, I have to make decisions which ones to invest time in. If a video, link or copy and paste isn't interesting enough for the poster to comment on, why would I think it would be interesting?

Yeah, there was, like the whole thing.

Only thing he missed was bicycle riders in tha road.

Paul is a busy guy. Has to catch his 5 oc rush hour traffic jam for home to get his bike in on.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Pray like it’s all up to God and work like it’s all up to you.

Pure gold.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Paul is a busy guy. Has to catch his 5 oc rush hour traffic jam for home to get his bike in on.
Good on Paul for being into physical fitness.

What makes this site worthwhile is the free exchange of ideas and topics. I can’t understand anyone not being all for that or wanting to ridicule and run others off because they post something of no interest to them personally.

There’s plenty of room on this forum for guns, politics, and bicycling threads. It’s all good. Read what you like.
Originally Posted by Trystan

kwg

👍

In a corrupt system, I unfortunately don't believe that voting is or will be the answer! When we have presidents inditing there apponents we are on the precipice of becoming a 3rd world country in a hurry

Trump wants the vote because Space Force records the legal count and Trump wants to use it in the Trial of The Century to prove to the world he won in the landslide he claimed and the left and MSM are part of the Election Fraud Collusion and treasonous Collusion to act with foreign enemies to illegally overthrow the head of the US Govt which he warned Before the 2020 Election would be Treason which he warned still carries the Death Penalty in order for his administration to be justified in prosecuting the minor pukes involved and to justify the death penalty that, at that time, will be revealed has already been carried out by hangings at GITMO.
Posted By: tzone Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Jag into the brown liquor early today
Posted By: SupFoo Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23

Actually, Paul doesn't want to miss "Happy Hour" at the Bathhouse.
Originally Posted by Trystan
I believe that the large majority of the people are for emediate change in our government. The will of the majority can only be recognized when the majority shouts it forcefully and from the rooftops every single day. The minority sure does and unfortunately right now the minority is by far the voice that is being heard
That’s seems to be right. And it’s a fugking shame
Posted By: Huntz Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo

^^^^^^^
Two dicks for the price of one .

This is better work than you normally turn out. Pretty good actually.
Posted By: smokepole Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23

Do you and he share a stool?
Originally Posted by smokepole

Do you and he share a stool?

Are you asking if he enjoys the Cleveland Steamers from me?
Posted By: smokepole Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/03/23
I don't know, please expound.

We've been off track for too long. I think the OP wanted to discuss the former Seal's beard product.

We've been off track for too long. I think the OP wanted to discuss the former Seal's beard product.
Yes.

Quit mostly ridiculing Paul and let’s get this thread back on track.
Posted By: StGeorger Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/04/23
The guy in the video runs 100 milers and also bikes long distance off road. Also does a.lot of shooting videos.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/04/23
Jag, how would you know what Paul's doing at 5pm?
You're passed out drunk by then.
Posted By: Distridr Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/04/23
Lots of truth in that video.

We are on our heels
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/04/23
Chad doesn’t propose any solutions, in that video anyway.

Sorta reminds me of Dale from King of the Hill 🙂

I would think most all of us are more worried about our kids and grandkids than we are for ourselves.

Red-shouldered hawks heard calling in the background (that’s an easy one).
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/04/23
Originally Posted by StGeorger
The guy in the video runs 100 milers and also bikes long distance off road. Also does a.lot of shooting videos.

What is true of all Navy Seals is that they were outstanding athletes and warriors in their time, after that they’re all over the map and do not always fit our preconceived notions of what they should be.

This guy however, is on our side.
Posted By: dassa Re: From an Ex Navy Seal - 10/04/23

I didn't watch it. With perhaps hundreds of posts here per day, I have to make decisions which ones to invest time in. If a video, link or copy and paste isn't interesting enough for the poster to comment on, why would I think it would be interesting?
At this point (I've only gotten this far), you've commented twice. So you've decided to invest some time at least. How long was the video?
© 24hourcampfire