Home
Video footage purports to show a stockpile of weapons sold to Palestinian Hamas fighters by Ukraine, as the man behind the camera thanks the “Ukrainian authorities” for selling them the weapons, vowing to use them against Israel. The claim comes as multiple photographs and videos emerge of Palestinians using American weapons in the rapidly developing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

The onslaught of attacks against Israel by Hamas Islamists may be coming, in large part, with the help of American weapons, new video footage and claims from Hamas fighters suggest.

Hamas Video Here

Hat Tip: NF

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Biden’s administration is the gift that keeps on giving.
So a jew in Ukraine we're funding who has "nazis" fighting for him that are then taken to Israel and given medals sold hamas weapons so they could attack Israel? Am I getting this right?
MJT (US House) is requesting any Hamas weapons seized to be checked to see if they were formerly US in origin and perhaps moved from Afghanistan, Ukraine or wherever.
The frog boils slowly at first.
Originally Posted by BCBH
So a jew in Ukraine we're funding who has "nazis" fighting for him that are then taken to Israel and given medals sold hamas weapons so they could attack Israel? Am I getting this right?
He owns a palatial estate in Israel.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
MJT (US House) is requesting any Hamas weapons seized to be checked to see if they were formerly US in origin and perhaps moved from Afghanistan, Ukraine or wherever.

I’m sure they’ll oppose that too! They refuse to provide oversight of the BILLIONS sent to Ukraine and refuse to be accountable for it. If (WHEN) they discover that there are Western supplied weapons being used by Hamas and Hezbollah they should be held responsible AND ACCOUNTABLE! I don’t think it’s a coincidence that with the massive amount of weapons that have flooded into the region with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY for those weapons that the ragheads are suddenly flush enough with weapons to launch a full out offensive with THOUSANDS of rockets fired in a single night! They were very quiet until they started getting money and guns in sufficient enough quantities to embolden them into a suicidal war. We can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons given to the Taliban and then sold to hezbollah and hamas with his disgraceful withdrawal from Afghanistan and we can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons we GAVE to Ukraine at the expense of the taxpayer that were siphoned off to be sold on the black market!…..all of this death and instability worldwide is the result of weak and impotent “leadership” and massive endemic corruption! It’s disheartening to watch the disintegration of our country when the solution isn’t that complicated or hard.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’m sure they’ll oppose that too! They refuse to provide oversight of the BILLIONS sent to Ukraine and refuse to be accountable for it. If (WHEN) they discover that there are Western supplied weapons being used by Hamas and Hezbollah they should be held responsible AND ACCOUNTABLE! I don’t think it’s a coincidence that with the massive amount of weapons that have flooded into the region with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY for those weapons that the ragheads are suddenly flush enough with weapons to launch a full out offensive with THOUSANDS of rockets fired in a single night! They were very quiet until they started getting money and guns in sufficient enough quantities to embolden them into a suicidal war. We can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons given to the Taliban and then sold to hezbollah and hamas with his disgraceful withdrawal from Afghanistan and we can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons we GAVE to Ukraine at the expense of the taxpayer that were siphoned off to be sold on the black market!…..all of this death and instability worldwide is the result of weak and impotent “leadership” and massive endemic corruption! It’s disheartening to watch the disintegration of our country when the solution isn’t that complicated or hard.
Kind of ironic (and sad) too. No accountability or responsibility for the weapons given to the Taliban, Ukraine, etc yet more efforts over here for more gun control.
Well if it's on the Internet, it's got to be true.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He owns a palatial estate in Israel.

Ironic if it got hit.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Video footage purports to show a stockpile of weapons sold to Palestinian Hamas fighters by Ukraine, as the man behind the camera thanks the “Ukrainian authorities” for selling them the weapons, vowing to use them against Israel. The claim comes as multiple photographs and videos emerge of Palestinians using American weapons in the rapidly developing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

The onslaught of attacks against Israel by Hamas Islamists may be coming, in large part, with the help of American weapons, new video footage and claims from Hamas fighters suggest.

Hamas Video Here

Buzz's bud.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Says the man constantly posting “breaking news” links…

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep, it's BS. He's only worth $400 million.
After RACISM, the next thing the democRATS need are never ending wars for their platform.

We need them to administer the problems that they create... and how many people in this country believe the DNCC, lock stock and barrel?

We have become a nation of idiots... WITH MONEY....

The entire DemocRATic Party needs to be impeached for crimes against the state, and their party outlawed.

Create a new second party.. DemocRATS are nothing but communists with a different name...

how many communist regimes in this world, have the worlds 'DemocRATic' in their official name?
Case in point.

Hamas Video Here

Can I ask who is reporting this and is it credible. I have never heard of them before.
Tell me.... How can the American "Military Industrial Complex" sell weapons' and materials to Hamas ? ? ?

Easy.... Convince the current administration that "It would be cheaper to just leave it behind ..." when leaving Afghanistan.....

And ship untold amounts of unrestricted equipment and arms to the most corrupt country in the world.... Ukraine....

And, because all parties involved have no money and bad credit.... We will get the American Tax Payer to cover the expense and pay the bill in full.

Easey Peezy....
Originally Posted by Bwana338

Hamas Video Here

Can I ask who is reporting this and is it credible. I have never heard of them before.

probably the RUSSIANS. they have a video of a T90 that was blown up by Ukraine a couple of days ago. Russian propogandists are telling the RUSSIAN PEOPLE that it is Merkava tank that Hamas blew up or some such.

6:46 or so

if it comes out of Russia, then you'll have a Chit sandwich without the bread.
What is Dispensationalism? A Short Discussion
Putin misinformation?
What chain of events would be necessary for the world to accept the total eradication of Gaza?
Yes sir.....that was a huge pile of weapons!!
Here's another question: What makes the Ukrainian cause irrelevant faster than a war in Israel?

Dude

They Caught Hilarious running Weapons and Ordinance into Syria..

In fact after Coco Mellon tipped off the Taliban that Seal Team 6 was responsible for Killing Usama Hand Held Rocket Launchers of US Control were found in Afghanistan and guess what some Seals Died ..

So What If they find some Afgan Residue..

Hilarious killed Ambassador Stevens cuz Dead Men tell No Tales..

She’s still Breathing..

Their All in On It ..
Originally Posted by tdoyka
probably the RUSSIANS. they have a video of a T90 that was blown up by Ukraine a couple of days ago. Russian propogandists are telling the RUSSIAN PEOPLE that it is Merkava tank that Hamas blew up or some such.

6:46 or so
Denys! LOL! laugh You will believe ANYTHING!

Good luck with that accountability schit.
Originally Posted by mikieb
Tell me.... How can the American "Military Industrial Complex" sell weapons' and materials to Hamas ? ? ?

Easy.... Convince the current administration that "It would be cheaper to just leave it behind ..." when leaving Afghanistan.....

And ship untold amounts of unrestricted equipment and arms to the most corrupt country in the world.... Ukraine....

And, because all parties involved have no money and bad credit.... We will get the American Tax Payer to cover the expense and pay the bill in full.

Easey Peezy....

Well, Trump said he wouldn't have left one screw.

Again he was right and that chkunt Joe beatoff was a traitorous fool.
Seafire said, "Create a new second party.. DemocRATS are nothing but communists with a different name...

how many communist regimes in this world, have the worlds 'DemocRATic' in their official name?
Case in point."

I agree 100% with the first sentence.

On the second sentence I really don't know. Probably all of them on one way or another.

I have raised the question more that once on this site and others that I go to; "When did the Democrat party change its name to the DemocratIC party? I once quoted something from the American Rifleman about a piece of paper found in Dusseldorf, Germany. It contained the ten rules to overthrow a country. Wasn't but a short time later the Rifleman backed off saying that the article was from a hoax. The point is those "rules" are almost exactly the current DemocratIC party platform as I type this. I'll repost it with the caveat that I've placed my personal thought at the end of each "rule". It was originally written as a response to a poster on another site.
PJ

Originally posted 8/4/2014
This took me a couple of hours to find. It is from the August, 1946 issue of the AMERICAN RIFLEMAN. I must also be honest that in a later issue, which I'm not going to try and find, they later withdraw their comments and consider it an urban legend. However, considering the current state of affairs in this country, methinks an urban legend it ain't. My comments are in parentheses.

RULES FOR REVOLUTUTION

A. Corrupt the young. Get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.

(No prayer in schools. Scantily dressed rock stars such as Britney Spears. Glorified drug use.)

B. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby:

1. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays, and other trivialities.

(The talking heads on the alphabet stations constantly bashing the President. The obsession with football, baseball, basketball to the point of prempting regular programming. [Monday night football, etc.])

2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

(How about hyphenated Americans, IE, Native-Americans, African-Americans, ad nausem?)

3. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding these latter up to ridicule, obloquoy, and comtempt.

(The massive Bush-bashing by all the forms of Media, IE, radio, TV, and the newspapers.)

4.Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

(Ain't nobody ever told them we're a Republic, and not a democracy?)

5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy it's credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

(Look at what the talking heads on the boob tube keep saying about the deficit. Nuff said?)

6. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.

(Fortunately, there are steps the government can take to slow down or stop strikes. Civil unrest like black neighborhoods rioting are another matter. Generally, those type riots are fomented by a small cadre of of "$h!t disturbers who leave once they've got their riot started.. It is too bad the government doesn't go after those people and properly incarcerate them.)

7. By specious arguments cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues: honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

(Hmm! How about the supposed separation of church and state? Apparently, our courts must feel that God is a four letter word with a missing letter. Honesty? Does Ken Lay and Enron ring a bell? Sobriety? There sure is a strong movement to legalize, or at least decriminalize pot. Continence I had to look up in the dictionary, but basically, it means moderation, especially in matters of sexuality. Faith in the pledged word? Remember the old saying, "A man is only as good as his word?" Ruggedness? Had to think about that one. Notice all the play in the media where all out kids are now too obese. Sounds like their being fattened up for the kill. figuratively speaking.)

C. CAUSE THE REGISTRATION OF ALL FIREARMS ON SOME PRETEXT, WITH A VIEW TO CONFISCATING THEM AND LEAVING THE POPULACE HELPLESS.

(This one is totally self explanatory.)

(The emphasis is as copied from the article which the NRA got from the New World News, February 1946.)

Read and study those "Rules for Revolution carefully and compare them with Buckshot's comments, and with what our current society is today.

As I stated earlier, the NRA later said that those rules were not valid and not for real. If that was the case, why does it mirror our society today? I did not copy the entire article, it's too long and as a two fingered typist with blind fingers, well you get my point. FWIW, those rules were discovered in Dusseldorf, Germany in 1919, according to the article.

Ain't it strange what an old geezer can dig up?

Paul B.

Exactly.

I will concede that may- bee Hamas got weapons from Ukraine. May-bee…

If so, tell me any logic for Ukraine, who desperately needs arms to sell them. To gave cash to buy what? More arms? Not logical.

Might it be Hamas phoucing with US public opinion?

Since Putin is their buddy, why not sow the seeds of doubt and discord with his enemy?
Originally Posted by hatari

Exactly.

If so, tell me any logic for Ukraine, who desperately needs arms to sell them. To gave cash to buy what? More arms? Not logical.

Since Putin is their buddy, why not sow the seeds of doubt and discord with his enemy?

Exactly.

Uh, maybe so the handful in charge can continue to enrich themselves, same as they have been off the largesse provided by the US taxpayer?

Not exactly calculus
We know for a fact that Ukraine is corrupt and a lot of weapons have been sold by them on the black market.

Would it be surprising if Hamas got hold of some?

Where else are the weapons going?
Originally Posted by BCBH

Hitler and Soros were jews? Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Gates, Faukki, .....

Hitler, AshkeNAZI Jew. Kenites, Khazarian Mafia, Azovs, .....

Who are the owners of the MSM? Bezos, Washington Post, Blackrock, Vanguard, Fidelity, Fink, ..... Rev 2:9.?

Exactly.

Might it be that Ukraine is over and Fake Nues hasn't told you so the money could keep flowing?

Who thinks Bezos and Larry Fink would tell us the truth? What did they tell us about Trump and the Election Fraud? Fink and Newscorp control the MSM.

And the whole world is jumping on the False Jew Netanyahu train.

So when does the left have charges filed for Trump "illegaly" sporting the Seal of the POTUS?

So who is behind these wars? Rothschilds? I'll um in Naughty.

What is the object of all this Ukrainian war pushed by NATO encroachment and now Iran "involvement".

WW3.

Why? To stop Trump and save the WEF/NWO Cabals Globalization plan.
Sheesh, Bidet only left $87 billion in arms to the Taliban in Afghanistan. Think those muzzies might have loaned Hamas a few?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
We know for a fact that Ukraine is corrupt and a lot of weapons have been sold by them on the black market.

Would it be surprising if Hamas got hold of some?

Where else are the weapons going?
This is proven fact. Wouldnt be a surprise at all if hamas had weapons from Ukraine
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sheesh, Bidet only left $87 billion in arms to the Taliban in Afghanistan. Think those muzzies might have loaned Hamas a few?
much more realistic
© 24hourcampfire