Home
Interesting
Yes
Yep. The American people are fed up with giving money to Ukraine so they had to find another "cause".
the public and Europe was losing interest in the war in jukraine being nato and the US are losing the war. people in US tired of that war and others but what better way to rile up dumb americans then to tell them their beloved innocent state of pissrael is under "unprovoked" attack so they can release billions more cash and weapons cause the money pipeline going to ukraine was in danger.. newscasters and politicians tripping over each other to lick bibis azz. i magine the most heavily armed country in the mideast needs more US money and weapons to fight a rag tag lightly armed group of fighters
I would not put it past them everything is by design. My in laws are on a cruise to the holy land the ship has been diverted and is headed to the greek isles instead, no refund it is not the cruise lines doing.
The question has been asked several times, how could Israel and the US not have seen this coming? There certainly seems to be more to this than what is being reported.
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1711412980301156424

Dr. Peterson's explanation makes the most sense to me for now.
With the Satellite surveillance systems that are in place, not to mention intelligence capabilities, where all coms are monitored, I find it impossible for Israel and the US to not know something was cooking. You can throw in the European intelligence services in the mix.

Just say'n.

If all that failed, we are really screwed because we could be next.
*If* Israel decided to eradicate Gaza once and for all, what would it take for such an eradication to be seen as justified by the world?
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Interesting
There is something going on that we have not yet figured out simply because they don't want us to know what the end game is. It will be up to us to figure out what the goals are and who the primary players are. I hope we are not too late but I fear we are. John Kerry has been skipping all over the world with no accountability. Just what is that worthless POS planning for us MAGA types ??

kwg
Originally Posted by 45_100
The question has been asked several times, how could Israel and the US not have seen this coming? There certainly seems to be more to this than what is being reported.

How and where did all of those Hamas fighters learn to fly paragliders ?? I can only assume in Iran. Didn't our satellites catch that training ?? People just don't jump on a paraglider and fly in formation across a border and start killing people without some training.

kwg
Originally Posted by 45_100

No way in hell the Jews didn't know this was coming.

Something more sinister to it. This world is a goatfugh!

MAGA!
Gosh. I was thinking this yesterday and actually shook my head and thought I was getting overly cynical, but now….🤷🏼‍♂️

Those in power will do anything to stay in power.
Also, leftists in Israel have been protesting the actions of the hard right--which has been headed up by Netanyahu.

*If* the Israeli hard right turned its back while Hamas launched an attack on the Israeli people, It would cause the Israeli left to lose credibility *and* give the hard Israeli right the perceived justification to eradicate Gaza.

Two birds with one stone for the Israeli old guard.
Who cares?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Also, leftists in Israel have been protesting the actions of the hard right--which has been headed up by Netanyahu.

*If* the Israeli hard right turned its back while Hamas launched an attack on the Israeli people, It would cause the Israeli left to lose credibility *and* give the hard Israeli right the perceived justification to eradicate Gaza.

Two birds with one stone for the Israeli old guard.

The Leftist in Israel are the Leftist Here ..

They Flow Back n Forth ..

Their all Duals Citizens..
in this day and age and with todays technology... it's hard to believe something this large and well organized went undetected ???... hell. back in 41 that new fangled radar station at Pearl reported a large formation(s) inbound... it was dismissed/ignored... "A Day That Will Live In Infamy" ???... dont even get me started on 9/11...
No way in hell that Israeli intelligence did not know this was coming. They needed a pretense to wipe out Hamas and possibly make a play to eliminate Iran’s nuclear program. No one else in the world seems interested in helping so Netanyahu decided it needed to happen and soon.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Interesting
There is something going on that we have not yet figured out simply because they don't want us to know what the end game is. It will be up to us to figure out what the goals are and who the primary players are. I hope we are not too late but I fear we are. John Kerry has been skipping all over the world with no accountability. Just what is that worthless POS planning for us MAGA types ??

kwg
us MAGA types? you seem more worried about israel then demographic replacement. is that MAGA?
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
No way in hell that Israeli intelligence did not know this was coming. They needed a pretense to wipe out Hamas and possibly make a play to eliminate Iran’s nuclear program. No one else in the world seems interested in helping so Netanyahu decided it needed to happen and soon.
so satanyahoo getting over a thousand israelis killed and taken prisoner with many more to come parts of israel destroyed 1000's at the airport trying to leave is a good leader?
I don’t even know they are on different sides. Israel gets to wipe out Gaza. Hamas gets to use them as martyrs to raise money. And the military industrial complex gets MOAR WAR!!!!
It really doesn't matter whether anyone knew or not. They did it. The time is ripe. America is led by a criminal mob that has turned the world on it's head and are getting away with it. Biden just funded this operation with his gift to Iran. Ukraine is loosing wo why not strike as many country's as they can. Hamas has been allowed to exist for far too long. This is just another glaring example of why we need to have Trump back in the Presidency ASAP.
Originally Posted by rainshot
I Biden just funded this operation with his gift to Iran.

The Biden administration is extremely pro Israel. Whatever conclusion you come up with to make sense of the past couple of days, it will be incorrect unless you include that basic fact.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-biden-administration
nothing happens by chance, everything is orchestrated/engineered by the yids

this was set up a year+ in advance
I’m waiting to see if this leads to a hit on Iranian Intelligence. They allegedly planned it, or helped, and obviously they fund all the terrorists in the region.
How and where did all of those Hamas fighters learn to fly paragliders ??

kwg

Probably in the U.S. at the same school they taught the 9/11 terrorist pilots.
Remember Bitches 7th Century Goat Herders beat the Worlds Greatest Military Might and got a Great Deal on Weapons of War from the Conquered ..

Israel ain’t a Shoe In Here ..
I don’t think I need a YouTube video to figure that one out.

LOL
Originally Posted by Reloder28
How and where did all of those Hamas fighters learn to fly paragliders ??

kwg

Probably in the U.S. at the same school they taught the 9/11 terrorist pilots.
does that include 3 of the saudis that were said to be on the 9-11 flights still alive in saudi arabia after 9-11?
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I’m waiting to see if this leads to a hit on Iranian Intelligence. They allegedly planned it, or helped, and obviously they fund all the terrorists in the region.
the CIA for 70 years overthrew govts funded revolutions killed leaders millions dead and made homeless all over the world. but they are the good guys
Whatever the reason, eliminating the Gaza Strip sounds like a good idea. It's been a festering sore on Israel for far too long. Let the other raghead countries deal with the "Palestinians" that get displaced. Give the stinking goat phuquers 30 days to get out, and then start demolishing every building in Gaza. Once it's bare ground, resettle the place with Israelis.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Whatever the reason, eliminating the Gaza Strip sounds like a good idea. It's been a festering sore on Israel for far too long. Let the other raghead countries deal with the "Palestinians" that get displaced. Give the stinking goat phuquers 30 days to get out, and then start demolishing every building in Gaza. Once it's bare ground, resettle the place with Israelis.

Why do you care what happens in the Gaza Strip?
So uh,, those 260 dead people at that concert were actors and it was all staged? We will see them popping up in other countries soon?? Man this is just like the staged moon landing.
Originally Posted by mrmeener
the CIA for 70 years overthrew govts funded revolutions killed leaders millions dead and made homeless all over the world. but they are the good guys

So says our new Russian Bot.

Spoken like the Jew Nazi, Menachem Begin and the Irgun goons who used these same terrorist tactics in 1948 against the Palestinians living peacefully in their homes and on their farms. The Zionists were as bad or worse than Hamas.

If your people were thrown off their lands by European Jews using terrorist tactics you might hold a grudge. Herding them into the Gaza Ghetto didn't help their attitude toward the Jews.
Originally Posted by gizzyman

Spoken like the Jew Nazi, Menachem Begin and the Irgun goons who used these same terrorist tactics in 1948 against the Palestinians living peacefully in their homes and on their farms. The Zionists were as bad or worse than Hamas.

If your people were thrown off their lands by European Jews using terrorist tactics you might hold a grudge. Herding them into the Gaza Ghetto didn't help their attitude toward the Jews.

You ever read any history books? Especially on the 1948 war?
Originally Posted by hicountry
With the Satellite surveillance systems that are in place, not to mention intelligence capabilities, where all coms are monitored, I find it impossible for Israel and the US to not know something was cooking. You can throw in the European intelligence services in the mix.

Could they be using old fashioned methods of communication that aren't easily monitored? Like mouth to ear, and/or hand passed notes and the like with prearranged times and places. Everybody do their thing at this time or that, and so on.
If it’s not, than modern intelligence and defense is far less capable than we’ve been lead to believe.

And that’s probably just as bad.
Originally Posted by 79S

I was a history major and know the whole and real history of the founding of the illegal nation of Israel.

You obviously have little or no knowledge in general, let alone about this subject.
Where your buttcheeks are is the Holy Land
Originally Posted by 79S

I was a history major and know the whole and real history of the founding of the illegal nation of Israel.

You obviously have little or no knowledge in general, let alone about this subject.

Pard sounds like you went to a chitty college to get that degree.

Precisely right.

is that you hillary? victoria juland overthrew the ukraine govt and put in a pro US guy then zelensky got in and she caused hundreds of thousands of deaths there. more recently the elected leader of pakistan taken out of office and jailed then a pro US stooge put in. you cant be as dumb as you seem

is that you hillary? victoria juland overthrew the ukraine govt and put in a pro US guy then zelensky got in and she caused hundreds of thousands of deaths there. more recently the elected leader of pakistan taken out of office and jailed then a pro US stooge put in. you cant be as dumb as you seem

You are not a very good Bot. Have your Russian creators brush up on grammar.

will do dizzy man. I still see no facts from you just childish insults which is exactly what jews do when confronted with facts

will do dizzy man. I still see no facts from you just childish insults which is exactly what jews do when confronted with facts

Pards, you two dip chits do realize you agree with each other on Israel right??
Originally Posted by 79S

WTF are you talking about? I dont agree with him
Originally Posted by 79S

WTF are you talking about? I dont agree with him

Pard go read his posts and your posts you both hate Israel.
The Israel / Saudi deal being negotiated is now cancelled. That should make Iran happy.

These many deaths would not raise an eyebrow in a war... if they were young men..... But this involved women and children.... so the gloves are off now.

I don't hate Israel, nor do I like Israel.

I hate Zionists.

and Russian Bots
Originally Posted by Clarkm
The Israel / Saudi deal being negotiated is now cancelled. That should make Iran happy.

These many deaths would not raise an eyebrow in a war... if they were young men..... But this involved women and children.... so the gloves are off now.

Women and children have always been involved in the conflicts between Israel and the Palestinians. Both sides target civilians when things flare up. The only difference is the type and quantity of weapons used. Israel has an enormous advantage in weaponry.
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Clean your room bucko

I hate Zionists.

and Russian Bots

Pard

You’re taking your gloves off?

Should we let the Pentagon know?

I hate Zionists.

and Russian Bots

Oh boy.

The ol’ “I hate n i g g e r s not black people” stance.

LOL

Women and children have always been involved in the conflicts between Israel and the Palestinians. Both sides target civilians when things flare up. The only difference is the type and quantity of weapons used. Israel has an enormous advantage in weaponry.
This.
[quote=TnBigBore]No way in hell that Israeli intelligence did not know this was coming. They needed a pretense to wipe out Hamas and possibly make a play to eliminate Iran’s nuclear program. No one else in the world seems interested in helping so Netanyahu decided it needed to happen and soon.
so satanyahoo getting over a thousand israelis killed and taken prisoner with many more to come parts of israel destroyed 1000's at the airport trying to leave is a good leader?[/quote

Did not say it made him a good leader, just that is was a plausible scenario.
Originally Posted by BCBH

Clean your room bucko

Not sure what the point of your cartoon is. Would you prefer that the peace deal that Trump's administration brokered fall apart?
False flag ?
More like the 50 year anniversary of the Yom Kippur War.
Probably planned for a year or more.
Hamas infrastructure in Gaza will get flattened.
Rinse, repeat in 50 years.
No end to this one.

Fun Fact :
I knew a guy who was a Marine in 1973.
He was in the Med aboard an assault ship.
When things were going bad for the Israelis at the beginning of the Yom Kippur War, his unit was issued Israeli infantry uniforms.
Friend of mine that follows and views these events through an end times prism sent me this about a week ago.

I think it’s very interesting info for anyone interested in these events as fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. Warning…it’s a little over 1hr long and is a sermon of sorts. You’ve been warned.

Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Fun Fact :
When things were going bad for the Israelis at the beginning of the Yom Kippur War, his unit was issued Israeli uniforms.

Yeah, I don't believe his story.
Originally Posted by goalie
Fun Fact :
When things were going bad for the Israelis at the beginning of the Yom Kippur War, his unit was issued Israeli uniforms.

You should.
He had no reason to lie to me.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Do you mean like The Twin Towers?
If not, then contemporary intelligence and defense are considerably less capable than we have been led to believe.
Fun Fact :

You should.

No, I shouldn't.
Fun Fact :

You should.

No, I shouldn't.
Then do as you see fit.
Fun Fact :

You should.

No, I shouldn't.
Then do as you see fit.

Already called BS. 😉
Fun Fact :

You should.

No, I shouldn't.
Then do as you see fit.

Already called BS. 😉
Good for you.
Fun Fact :
When things were going bad for the Israelis at the beginning of the Yom Kippur War, his unit was issued Israeli infantry uniforms.

Was he also a Tunnel Rat in Vietnam?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by deflave
Fun Fact :

No, but he was on the Manhattan Project 44/45

LOL
Fun Fact :

You should.

No, I shouldn't.
Then do as you see fit.

Already called BS. 😉
Good for you.

Tooty fruity! You gonna try to get him fired again?
Bomb fuse
Union Carbide
Look it up
The instant I heard about it, I knew good and damn well....

Yeah... (((Hamas))) did it.

And remember, the Tribe has no problem sacrificing a few of their own, if it means some gain for the Tribe as a whole.
I hope Remsen’s family is OK.

I think he has family and friends over there still.

Remsen is a pard.
Fun Fact :

No, but he was on the Manhattan Project 44/45

LOL

Probably a triple ace too.
*If* Israel decided to eradicate Gaza once and for all, what would it take for such an eradication to be seen as justified by the world?

An accident with the bombs they don't have.

Would solve a couple million problems, and who knows what the repercussions would be.

You’re taking your gloves off?

Should we let the Pentagon know?

I am not taking gloves off, silly rabbit, Israel is invading Gaza.
proving once again, that we have some real nuts here on the 'fire.
I hope Remsen’s family is OK.

I think he has family and friends over there still.

Remsen is a pard.
Was hoping He'd share his thoughts on all this, but odds are he's busy with what's going on.
Saw that this morning. Pretty good. He does make the mistake, however, of assuming that all or most of the videos coming out are actual representations of what they claim to be. Many have been already proven to be false, i.e., actually depictions of other, earlier, and unrelated, events, presented intentionally to mislead their audiences for propaganda purposes.

He's another Sea Why Aye guy.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t even know they are on different sides. Israel gets to wipe out Gaza. Hamas gets to use them as martyrs to raise money. And the military industrial complex gets MOAR WAR!!!!

Bingo. As always in the dimocrap administration's. This time Trump and the Patriots are going to hang it, Ukraine, Taiwan, economy crash etc on the leftists and DNC.

The left is being exposed for the traitors they are.

The Left has no Chance
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He's another Sea Why Aye guy.

Dafuq?! Was that sarcasm Jag?
Quick quiz.

Who has more anti-semites? The commie Democrat party or the 24 hcf?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Who has more anti-semites? ....

If today's "jews" were actually Semitic at all, that might mean something...
The MIC is the REAL big BIG guy!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
proving once again, that we have some real nuts here on the 'fire.

You tell them!!
© 24hourcampfire