Home
Secretary Blinken Tells Joe Biden He’s Going to Israel on Wednesday

The agenda here is transparently obvious.

♦ First, there is no strategic benefit to Israel from a Joe Biden visit.
♦ Second, notice how there was no advanced notice when Biden visited Kiev, Ukraine. Yet here, with a real backdrop of violence, a Biden visit to Israel is announced in advance.
♦ Third, think about the extensive planning and security measures that are traditionally taken for these types of trips; the absence of which, underlines the urgency of motive.

Next, consider the devastating recent polls showing Biden collapsing in every state that matters. President Trump is crushing Joe Biden, as the American people can feel and see the terrible consequences of Biden policy. Then, overlay the recent CBS (60 minutes effort), to cast Joe Biden as a victim of circumstance. Lastly, there is ideological benefit in buying more time for the Muslim Brotherhood (Hamas). What motive do we discover in the factual alignment of data?

The people behind Joe Biden are sending him to Israel for (1) part of a rebranding effort; and (2) to impede Netanyahu and buy time for Hamas.

The people behind Biden (Obama network) are also pushing Biden into a meeting in Egypt. **ahem** Exactly as I outlined the agenda. Biden is going to the international summit to determine the future of the Palestinian people terrorists and put pressure on Egypt.

It was 3:15am in Israel when this Blinken announcement was made. 🤔

Hat Tip: Sundance

Or, since security will suck, Joe will get killed and set off WWIII.

Related? U.S. military selected 2,000 troops to prepare for a potential deployment to support Israel
Maybe they’ll wack him to make Camel toe the first black female president.
DemoRat’s have finally figured out a way to dump Lying Hiden Biden. Hopefully they’ll send the Laughing Hyena Ho to Gaza.

Nasty Nancy’s Commie Nephew will be the DemoRat’s nominee for 2024.
It would really, really, suck to be part of Creepy Joe's Secret Service detachment.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Maybe they’ll wack him to make Camel toe the first black female president.

Fugg yeah....
Seriously--I can't understand why anybody anywhere would want to *try* to have any type of serious exchange with Biden. He's rapidly approaching the vegetable stage of dementia and everybody knows it.

He'll stumble off that plane after being flown halfway around the world and won't know up from down.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Seriously--I can't understand why anybody anywhere would want to *try* to have any type of serious exchange with Biden. He's rapidly approaching the vegetable stage of dementia and everybody knows it.

He'll stumble off that plane after being flown halfway around the world and won't know up from down.

Sadly true.
Send the pos and leave him there.
Set crew and stage hands working around the clock to get it ready by Wed.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Tell the ragheads if they don't pay us a big ransom we're going to leave him over there! Sneaky way to pay off the national debt!

https://americanliterature.com/author/o-henry/short-story/the-ransom-of-red-chief
Israel probably doesn't want the bastard going over there, sucking up their resources to protect his low-life ass.
^^^^^^
He didn’t go to East Palestine, Ohio because he didn’t want to distract from the clean up operation.
Nothing like telling your enemies your complete itinerary and when and where your availible to be whacked. Hope blinky is with him. He better take his own Ben & Jerry's with him..mb
Hamas will make a move while the air space is cleared for Airforce One

Don't forget your diaper bag Joe.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't having a sitting American President within missile range be a terrorist's wet dream?
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't having a sitting American President within missile range be a terrorist's wet dream?

Having Biden within terrorist missile range is everybody’s wet dream.

Well, most everybody.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Nothing like telling your enemies your complete itinerary and when and where your availible to be whacked. Hope blinky is with him. He better take his own Ben & Jerry's with him..mb
Hamas is Not an enemy to this administration,

From the OP,

“ The people behind Joe Biden are sending him to Israel for (1) part of a rebranding effort; and (2) to impede Netanyahu and buy time for Hamas.”

As pointed out, Biden’s trip is designed to help Hamas and hinder Israel.

Unless you are referring to Israel as the enemy, then well yah.
The tele prompter is being loaded with script. Israel does not want to provide Aid to the the refugees. They want to starve them out and not give Hamas any supplies. The one aid convoy that was allowed to get into Gaza was stolen by Hamas! The more of them, Palestinians and Hamas that are killed the better. They are pissed off and rightfully so. As for the extensive tunnels dug under Palestine by Hamas, 300 hundred miles worth, flood them with sea water and drown the rats out. Israel wants to stack bodies high and deep. That needs to happen, and the world needs to watch it. Biden is trying to stop that, and be the savor of the middle east cesspool.
As I said earlier, Biden is bucking for a Nobel Peace Prize for his selfless and brave efforts to bring an end to a war he started.
I smell a Sacrificial Offering..

I hope he doesn’t meet one of Hilarious Shoulder Fired like Seal Team 6 did ..

Ambassador Stevens won’t be saying anything but he’s still Voting ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
He'll be within manpad range on approach.

Like him/dislike him - don't care, incredibly reckless and stupid to do so. And if Hamas is dumb enough to try - almost guarantees a D win this cycle, no cheating needed. Americans love a war time president. That would secure him as such. And Hamas may be just dumb enough. They launched rockets at the current Sec of State last night. They're not playing and don't care.
Not going to happen, the Biden Administration is funding Hamas,

Pay For Slay”:
America First Legal Challenges Biden’s Funding of Palestine as State Department Admits “High Risk” Funding Benefits Hamas Terrorists

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/pay-slay-america-first-legal-challenges-bidens-funding/
Jag will be along shortly to tell us that the sacrificial lamb being sent to slaughter is not the real Joe Biden
If Hamas cared about that - they wouldn't have pushed this issue so far, knowing the US will get involved.

Hamas launced rockets at Sec State, the ones who released the cash to begin with - they'd not worry about at the Potus because the US gives them money.
Originally Posted by Teal

Like him/dislike him - don't care, incredibly reckless and stupid to do so. And if Hamas is dumb enough to try - almost guarantees a D win this cycle, no cheating needed. Americans love a war time president. That would secure him as such. And Hamas may be just dumb enough. They launched rockets at the current Sec of State last night. They're not playing and don't care.
America also seems to love Hamas more than they support Israel, if Biden is taken out, rest assured the Israelis will be blamed.
Originally Posted by steve4102

America also seems to love Hamas more than they support Israel, if Biden is taken out, rest assured the Israelis will be blamed.

Originally Posted by ABC of all places
Forty-nine percent of Americans say the United States is doing "about the right amount" to support Israel in its war with Hamas, while 29% say the U.S. is actually doing too little, per the latest ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.

Only 18% say the U.S. is doing "too much" in the aftermath of the attacks. Republicans are much more likely to say the U.S. is doing too little to support Israel. Fifty percent of Republicans say this compared to only 12% of Democrats and 26% of independents. Most Democrats (65%) and independents (52%) think the U.S. is doing the right amount to help.

Linky
"Joe Biden Going to Israel on Wednesday"

Join me now in prayer, I think we all know what we are praying for, maybe small differences, but the end result...

They have no reason to do us any favors.
Maybe he thinks they have excellent ice cream.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Oh Boy, you on da list now baby, you on da list.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Oh Boy, you on da list now baby, you on da list.

Like openly supporting Trump for the last eight years on this forum didn't??

As far as the effectiveness of Biden’s visit this week King Abdullah has clearly stated that there will be no refugees taken into Jordan or Egypt and that the refugee problem must be solved within Gaza.

The man takes borders seriously, evidently.

It might be if it was Trump going, but Diaper Jo will be as safe as he is in the Oval Office. Iran (and Hamas) is not about to let anything happen to their golden goose. I hope Bibi sends the local dog catcher to meet with Biden
Biden has zero horsepower. Everyone in the middle east knows how deficient and worthless Biden and Blinken are, all you have to do is look at how both handled Iraq while serving under Obama, the Caliphate was born under their stupidity and ISIS took over the entire country. Trump came in and exterminated the rats that Obama, Biden and Blinken nurtured. Biden is a laughing stock globally, he truly is a 25th Amendment candidate. Everyone knows he’s not in charge of squat.
If I wanted to REALLY fugg things up, I'd send FJB over there.
Amazing. Plenty of time to fly to Israel, but no time for the Southern border..
Originally Posted by ABC of all places
Only 18% say the U.S. is doing "too much" in the aftermath of the attacks.

I always seem to be in the minority.
Originally Posted by fburgtx

Immigration authorities just yesterday released thousands of asylum seekers into the streets of San Diego and another 1400 in Oceanside. California.

Just simply opened the cages and let them out.

Reuters, L. A. Times

Just fuggin beautiful.

What do you think would change on the border, after he visits?
Sycamore’s pick for president.

LOL
He will be going there for the single purpose of personally telling the Israelis to stand down & work out a peace settlement that won't be worth the paper it's written on................................yet again.

I hope they tell him to pound sand.

MM

What do you think would change on the border, after he visits?

Absolutely nothing.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
^^^^^^
He didn’t go to East Palestine, Ohio because he didn’t want to distract from the clean up operation.
Biden didn't go to Waukesha, WI after a BLM terrorist attacked a Christmas Parade.

He's going to the capital to get his orders face to face from the other unelected official president of the US.
Wonder if he'll walk off the stage into Gaza. That guy ends a babbling speech and turns into a Roomba.
Send in another aid convoy only this time put in tracker units that can be seen from satellites.
Mayorkas is a Cuban Jew so there's only 1 border he's interested in securing. Biden is probably there to negotiate the importation of Palestinians to the US. Thats the only thing the US gets out of it's ZOG wars, more hostile brown people from the countries it fights on Israel's behalf.
Seriously, what geopolitical genius decided that it's a great idea to send the POTUS, even a fake and unelected one, into an active war zone???
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
That guy ends a babbling speech and turns into a Roomba.
HAHAHA that's great!
Biden placing himself in a potential Dag Hammarskjöld situation.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Seriously, what geopolitical genius decided that it's a great idea to send the POTUS, even a fake and unelected one, into an active war zone???

At a guess...someone who is prepared to lose a sitting US President in order to start a world war.
Biden is also meeting with Jordan, Egypt and Palestinian "leader". Whoever the fug that is.

This smells like full blown panic on the part of Obama and Biden.
That is nice, now if he would just stay there!

The cynic in me says that if the powerbrokers decided it was time to replace him by offering his dumbass up on a platter by sending him to the middle of a war zone that he has no business being in would be an excellent pretext for WWIII because I’m sure “Iran is behind it”….😉

Or they need the weak senile old fool to look strong for the election year…..
Hopefully, the’ll just kick him out of the plane at the Israeli/Palestine border; parachute optional.
Jordan has canceled a meeting slated for Wednesday with President Biden and other regional leaders in protest over an airstrike that hit a hospital in Gaza and reportedly killed hundreds of people.

Earlier Tuesday, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas canceled his participation in a meeting with Biden, Jordan’s King Abdullah II and Egypt’s president set for Wednesday in Amman, Jordan to discuss the war between Israel and Hamas.

Later, Jordan’s foreign minister told state-run television that his country had canceled the summit, saying that the war between Israel and Hamas was “pushing the region to the brink.” He said the meeting would be postponed.

FOX News

Biden's trip is falling apart.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Secretary Blinken Tells Joe Biden He’s Going to Israel on Wednesday

The agenda here is transparently obvious.

♦ Second, notice how there was no advanced notice when Biden visited Kiev, Ukraine. Yet here, with a real backdrop of violence, a Biden visit to Israel is announced in advance.
♦ Third, think about the extensive planning and security measures that are traditionally taken for these types of trips; the absence of which, underlines the urgency of motive.

Next, consider the devastating recent polls showing Biden collapsing in every state that matters. President Trump is crushing Joe Biden, as the American people can feel and see the terrible consequences of Biden policy. Then, overlay the recent CBS (60 minutes effort), to cast Joe Biden as a victim of circumstance. Lastly, there is ideological benefit in buying more time for the Muslim Brotherhood (Hamas). What motive do we discover in the factual alignment of data?

The people behind Joe Biden are sending him to Israel for (1) part of a rebranding effort; and (2) to impede Netanyahu and buy time for Hamas.

The people behind Biden (Obama network) are also pushing Biden into a meeting in Egypt. **ahem** Exactly as I outlined the agenda. Biden is going to the international summit to determine the future of the Palestinian people terrorists and put pressure on Egypt.

It was 3:15am in Israel when this Blinken announcement was made. 🤔

Or, since security will suck, Joe will get killed and set off WWIII.

Related? U.S. military selected 2,000 troops to prepare for a potential deployment to support Israel

what a fuggin waste of expensive jet fuel
Originally Posted by SupFoo

It's obvious there's a huge strategic benefit for Israel. If they're looking for an excuse not to level Gaza they can say Nobel Prize Joe talked them out of it. At the very least it buys them a couple more days to decide what to do.
What if Slo Joe gave a summit and nobody came?
Originally Posted by navlav8r
What if Slo Joe gave a summit and nobody came?

surprise surprise

brandon is a dip schidt

we know it

FBI knows it

Secret Service knows it

Dr Jill knows it
Maybe we could trade Israel some bombs to keep Biden.
This could get messy for the region or the world....

Blinken , another one of Biden's picks.

Turkey, a NATO member going against the US because of this administration.

Originally Posted by deflave

Evil dumb beedy-eyed chkunt
Jordan and Egypt Cancel Summit With Joe Biden

Joe Biden was literally in the air, flying toward the region when Jordan’s King Abdullah just cancelled the summit between Egyptian President al-Sisi, Abdullah and Biden. This is more than a little sunlight on who Abdullah was talking about earlier when he said, “the usual suspects were trying to create Defacto issues on the ground.”

(Reuters) Jordan has cancelled a summit it was to host in Amman on Wednesday with U.S. President Joe Biden and the Egyptian and Palestinian leaders to discuss Gaza, Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi said.

Now tell me again, why Joe Biden is going to Israel? What strategic value is within this visit?

Yesterday I provided some of my own thoughts on the motives. “The people behind Joe Biden are sending him to Israel for (1) part of a rebranding effort; and (2) to impede Netanyahu and buy time for Hamas.”

Today, Caroline Glick affirms my perspective and also gives some troubling information about:

(a) the White House demanding an invitation; and
(b) Anthony Blinken threatening Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu to hold back the ground invasion or the U.S. will not allow munitions and bombs Israel needs for resupply. <--- You knew this would happen

Obama is playing a very dangerous game here - hoping Israel doesn't attack Gaza while Joe is in the neighborhood.

Palestinian President Abbas cancels meeting with Biden over alleged airstrike at Gaza hospital

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has canceled his participation in a meeting scheduled for Wednesday with President Biden and other Mideast leaders, a senior Palestinian official said.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

The cynic in me says that if the powerbrokers decided it was time to replace him by offering his dumbass up on a platter by sending him to the middle of a war zone that he has no business being in would be an excellent pretext for WWIII because I’m sure “Iran is behind it”….😉

Or they need the weak senile old fool to look strong for the election year…..
That same thought came to me, sacrifice Joe for an excuse to jump on in to WW3. Two carrier groups sitting there already. Blow up the president of the USA the perfect reason.
Posted this same thought yesterday,Why would they send him in a hot zone?
Originally Posted by rong
Why would they send him in a hot zone?

Joe was sent by Obama. His mission is to stop the Israeli attack. He is telling Netanyahu U.S will not supply bombs, spare parts for U.S supplied planes, etc. aka Downfield blocking for the Terrorists. The "Summit" was just a cover for going over there. Arab leaders are on to him, all have now canceled the "Summit". They would just as soon see Israel blow Hamas away.

Watch the Caroline Glick Show video. Excellent job, she lays it out there as plain as possible. Pretty sure her target audience is Americans, hoping they will put pressure on Congress, specifically Schumer, to stop the Obama madness.

Joe has landed. President Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hug on the tarmac in Tel Aviv ahead of historic wartime visit.

US officials say weapons sent to Israel without preconditions, unlike Ukraine

Deputy Pentagon Press Secretary Sabrina Singh spews her bullchit yesterday
She is married to Mike Smith, the political director for Nancy Pelosi.

Weapons sent to Israel in support of its counteroffensive against Hamas terrorists were sent without any preconditions, the Pentagon said during a briefing Tuesday.

When asked if there is any concern the U.S. could be involved in possible war crimes committed against civilians because of the weapons sent to the region, Deputy Pentagon Press Secretary Sabrina Singh said democracies are expected to uphold the law of war.
Slo Joe may go to the studio to make it appear like he went to Israel.
Against a backdrop of multiple aircraft carrier groups being deployed on a war footing, massive $$ giveaway to Ukraine and Israel for munitions/arms, and American troops on the ground in the Middle East, this is President Joe Biden's moment to demonstrate leadership on the world stage. He'll get a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
He'll get a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts.......

Sadly, you're probably right.
Is it wrong g to root for Hamas for the next few hours?
Somewhere I can hear Hilliary saying, “but I was dodging sniper fire!” 🤬
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Is it wrong g to root for Hamas for the next few hours?

He's already gone.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
That is nice, now if he would just stay there!
Stay there sheet. We need another misguided Hamas missile to land within 3 feet of Biden & Blinken.
Israel doesn't need the US for this. They are heavily armed and capable.

Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Ratheon might need this, but Israel doesn't.

Carrier group sent to keep Iran and their direct commits, Hezbollah at bay. Or at least try.
Against a backdrop of multiple aircraft carrier groups being deployed on a war footing, massive $$ giveaway to Ukraine and Israel for munitions/arms, and American troops on the ground in the Middle East, this is President Joe Biden's moment to demonstrate leadership on the world stage. He'll get a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Coco Mellon is there because they want him There ..

Their All F’ck’n in On Making Rubble of the Country..

The Magnificent 20 in the House is just the Tip of the Wicked Spear..
Biden to Address Nation After Israel Trip, Humbly Boasts ‘I Got It Done’

President Joe Biden will give a rare Oval Office prime time speech Thursday night and address the nation over his trip to Israel and the ongoing hostilities in Ukraine.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Biden’s speech would “discuss our response to Hamas’ terrorist attacks against Israel and Russia’s ongoing brutal war against Ukraine.”

It will be only Biden’s second-ever speech from behind the historic Resolute Desk, which presidents have reserved for moments of critical national importance, AFP reports.

Ahead of the speech the 80-year-old told reporters on Air Force One “I got it done,” self-referencing what he called his key goal of getting aid to Gaza, with Egypt’s president agreeing to open the Rafah border crossing to let in up to 20 trucks.

Breitbart

Sure don't want to miss this!

Oh wait, just remembered, I have to defrost the refrigerator tonight.
All he's gonna do is piss off more tax payer dollars!!
© 24hourcampfire