Home
After the attacks in Israel, 3 obvious thing that 'Merica should do...................but I doubt any of the 3 will meaningfully happen under Team Biden's rule.

MM

From The Federalist

3 Things America should do now
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
After the attacks in Israel, 3 obvious thing that 'Merica should do...................but I doubt any of the 3 will meaningfully happen under Team Biden's rule.

MM

From The Federalist

it says this site can not be reached
Here's another link...MM's link does not load for me. Copy and paste into your browser.

thefederalist.com/2023/10/17/3-things-americas-national-interest-demands-after-the-heinous-hamas-attack/

And I agree with these three things.
Originally Posted by rem shooter

MM

From The Federalist

OP botched the link header.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/1...-demands-after-the-heinous-hamas-attack/
The Biden administration is not even remotely interested in America's safety or well being
Yep, stopped reading halfway through #1, cause you KNOW what we need to do, but yes, there is NO chance we'd even approach doing any of it. Face it, there's probably no "getting better" from here, only worse from here on out... America is finished from within.

MM

From The Federalist

…or under Newsom
Wonder if Mr WEINGARTEN has any defence stock in his portfolio?
I agree with all 3, but first we need to send every muslim in America back where they came from, or at least to California.
If Saudi Arabia wants their pipeline to go through Syria...they should pay for the war with Iran.

Simple.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The Biden administration is not even remotely interested in America's safety or well being

Only when the threats are brought home to them.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Wonder if Mr WEINGARTEN has any defence stock in his portfolio?

I bet he is up to his nose in it.
YouGov just did a Poll that Posed a Question to a Group of 18 -24 year olds :

Do You Think Hamas has Committed Crimes against Humanity in Israel..

32 % said that Hamas had Committed Crimes against Humanity..

The Majority did not despited Indisputable Fact that Hamas has Committed Crimes against Humanity..

Ladies and Gentlemen we have Raised a Generation of Idiots..

Their Taking Over Soon ..

Boy Scout Motto
I recently heard (on the radio, so it must be true) that only 35% (same people as above?) believe Biden has done something corrupt as President.

So I take it the other 2/3 are un-informed, complacent, personally corrupt, enabling, involved, or line-item voting Democrats.

We are doomed.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rem shooter

MM

From The Federalist

OP botched the link header.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/1...-demands-after-the-heinous-hamas-attack/

Thank you.........I usually verify that a link works before posting, but didn't this time. In a hurry.

My bad.

MM
Yelen just said America can afford two world wars. I believe her
Originally Posted by ribka
Yelen just said America can afford two world wars. I believe her

Well it's probably the only way we'll ever balance the budget again.
#3 is funny and very Chomsky'ish giving the impression that the US controls Israel and it's not the other way around. BS. But yes, let the Cry-Bully Israel go at it alone. If that happens you boomers better be ready for an adult diaper shortage as your greatest ally will need every last diaper for the IDF. Stock up boys!
Also from the Federalist. I read this earlier today. The bottom line is "show me the man and I will show you the crime". Joe Stalin.

Or, the process is the punushment. Pick your poison.

A Harvard University professor wrote about this reality in his book, “Three Felonies a Day,” as have multiple other legal scholars. In his 2014 book, “By the People,” social scientist Charles Murray gave multiple reasons “our encounters with today’s legal system as it actually functions are often indistinguishable from lawlessness.” Five are:

The average person cannot afford to defend himself from an accusation.

Criminal law has expanded beyond infractions everyone knows are wrong to a vast array of mostly process crimes. These process crimes can punish people for completely reasonable actions.

Most civil law is now arbitrary and capricious, about following pointless regulations that don’t benefit anyone except government regulators: “Punishment for failure to observe an arbitrary and pointless regulation is indistinguishable from punishment for failing to obey the arbitrary and capricious demands of an absolute ruler.”

It is impossible to even know what the laws are, and even if you could read and remember them all, it’s impossible to comply because many contradict themselves.

Law is often subjective and discretionary, both of which are indistinguishable from lawlessness.
those three things might be correct but here's three more

have a big Roundup
fill shipping containers full of towel heads / sympathizers and ship to elsewhere

secure border with heavy military force..
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If Saudi Arabia wants their pipeline to go through Syria...they should pay for the war with Iran.

Simple.

You don't seem to ever learn anything on this subject. The guy who owns the oil makes the rules, period. Not vice-versa.
© 24hourcampfire