Home
Posted By: Pappy348 VS back to Basics - 10/18/23
Victoria’s Secret, having discovered that fat ladies, “chicks” with dicks, mannish lesbians, and other er… unconventional types aren’t working out as underwear promoters, is going back to what worked in the past, good-looking, shapely women strutting around in their skivvies. Whodathunkit? The wokie gal who pushed the envelope is gone.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...r-hiring-megan-rapinoe-brand-ambassador/
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: VS back to Basics - 10/18/23
I will still think of them ever after as Viktor's Secret (tuck).

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/18/...exiness-megan-rapinoe-emily-ratajkowski/
Posted By: achadwick Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
Who knew?
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
Who'd think it? Crazy commies.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
In the "Dark Ages" while I was in school, NO one admitted to being queer, although quite a few were suspect.
It was NOT badge of honor -shame was involved.
Homosexuality was a curse, and to be shunned.

I know quite a few gays - many of whom do NOT promote, or advertise the agenda. IDK, and get along well with them.
I have a MAJOR issue with those who promote such deviate behavior, especially by public promotion.

Keep your bedroom private, as I do, and I don't care!
Broadcast your agenda - and I become very hostile! You can KMRRA!
(Kiss my rosey - etc. etc.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
It’s interesting that when Bud Light went woke, the consumer outrage was immediate and vocal, and AB backed off right away. I guess underwear doesn’t evoke such strong emotions. Took VS four years to figger out it was a dumb idea, based on poor sales, not tweets.
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
Go woke, go broke!
Posted By: rem shooter Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Go woke, go broke!
This!!!!!
Posted By: Osky Re: VS back to Basics - 10/19/23
Unspoken in the article is the massive increase in theft. No consequence in America anymore. I’ve a relative who is a regional manager and in even the “better” mall environments they run locked cables thru every little garment down to the g-strings.

Once that level is reached she said sales dive drastically. What man or woman wants to stand waiting for someone to unlock everything, killing the impulse buying urge.
I think a lot of future expansion is outside the US, very telling.

I’m sure most men fantasize about, and women want to emulate, overweight minority women and mouthy horse faced sports dykes. Such powerful intimacy images. Supposedly muslims are the greatest number by populace, maybe a line of erotic goat-wear next? Makes as much sense no?

Osky
© 24hourcampfire