Home
Just started. I can’t seem to view the classifieds from my desk top any more. It looks like I may have to be logged on to the fire on the desk top to be able to see them now. That’s not gonna happen. BTDT
It seems I can still see them with my lap top and surf the classifieds like normal. But I stay logged in on it all the time.

Not a big deal. It was just nice to keep up with them at the desk top and if I found something I wanted to deal on I could hit the lap top and get it rolling.
One good thing about staying logged off of the fire on the main ‘puter, my reading to mouthing ratio is about 30 to 1!! lol
That's a new development, but I'm seeing the same on my end. I used to stay logged in all the time, but I'm usually logged out these days, but still check the classifieds occasionally. This morning I could still browse the classifieds, but I just checked, and they're gone unless logged in.
Gone here too, even when logged n.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Just started. I can’t seem to view the classifieds from my desk top any more. It looks like I may have to be logged on to the fire on the desk top to be able to see them now. That’s not gonna happen. BTDT
It seems I can still see them with my lap top and surf the classifieds like normal. But I stay logged in on it all the time.

Not a big deal. It was just nice to keep up with them at the desk top and if I found something I wanted to deal on I could hit the lap top and get it rolling.
One good thing about staying logged off of the fire on the main ‘puter, my reading to mouthing ratio is about 30 to 1!! lol

R U a Classifieds cowboy ?
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

R U a Classifieds cowboy ?
No, but everybody’s lookin for deal I reckon!
Noticed that today. WTF ?
Same experience here
Rick needs to spend more time playing whack a mole with TROLLS.
Rick doesn't give a flying kcuf about this place.
I do not spend much time on the classifieds. I usually frequent Gunbroker when in the mood to window shop. It is categorized.

I see though, the classified do not even show on the menu until you log in. That should reduce congestion a bunch.
This reminds me of the fugking retards that want to view current news on X but never make an X account.

Maybe we should start a prayer thread.

LOL
Originally Posted by EdM
Rick doesn't give a flying kcuf about this place.

Fake News.

Rick is our pard.

Maybe even The Pard.

Not unlike The Dude.
It seems to be back on track now. Thanks Ric!
© 24hourcampfire