Home
So, we had a small, early small taste of winter today. Wife and I were dressing mid-day for an afternoon archery hunt. Long underwear was in order. Wife asks me "how many guys go commando and wear long undies without their favorite boxers (or briefs)"? The polls are officially open............................. What say you?
I wear Under Armour undies.
Long underwear is underwear. It’d be weird to wear underwear, under my underwear.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Long underwear is underwear. It’d be weird to wear underwear, under my underwear.

Same here.
Under where?
Always have Duluth Trading bullpen briefs on. Keeps the boys from swinging around.
both
Both
All of my boxer briefs are made of cotton therefore I do not where briefs when wearing long underwear while hunting or any other activity that my cause perspiration.

I have been known to wear briefs under long underwear when sitting in a cold ass hockey rink or some other sedentary activity.
Originally Posted by EIB0879

Same here.
Me too.
Davelefty: Is your wife a "sick puppy"?
I always wear underwear under my long underwear.
For warmth and comfort.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I can send pics if she wants any.
One time when it was REALLY cold I wore long underwear over my long underwear which was over my 24/7/365 underwear.

Same here.

Same.
Free-ballin it.
So, my wife really appreciates your participation in this informal survey. Keep the responses coming, but I believe she'll sleep better knowing the current standings.
Wear underwear under my longhandles.
I wear boxers. It feels wrong to wear thermals alone or with the boxers. It's quite the conundrum.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
For warmth and comfort.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Varmintfinger for the win
Originally Posted by remaction
Always have Duluth Trading bullpen briefs on. Keeps the boys from swinging around.

Gotta have your schlong underwear under your long underwear grin
Both
Polypropylene long johns can melt or even burn...

Without a base layer of cotton underneath a man could have fireballs...

This is dangerous on many levels.
I wear underwear under the underwear. Unless I end up with so much clothes that I can't get my johnson clear of my outerwear. Shrinkage!

Same here.

And here.

Hard enough to find Mr. Winky in cold weather as it is. Adding another portal is only gonna lead to disaster, not to mention the increased risk of wedgies and other binding issues.

I suppose someone camping out for an extended period might want the extra layer to keep his longies fresh longer, but I come home every day when the hunting is done.

Quilted thermals aren’t underwear, and should be worn over underwear.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
For warmth and comfort.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Beginning to wonder if you're on some watch list.

Sheesh

Hold into the perv

Clyde
Always underwear under the long underwear. Extra protection in case you SHART yourself….
Wife's laughing....keep the poll results coming!
Both
Neither. Sweat pants only under insulated bibs. I won't wear anything that could bind. Circulation is key to staying warm.
I like having the support of briefs.
Both.
Reon
Originally Posted by Ozarker
Always underwear under the long underwear. Extra protection in case you SHART yourself….

+ 1
Polyester boxer-briefs keeps the junk warm, dry & is easy to get the fire hose out of when it's time to pee.
© 24hourcampfire