Home
Posted By: Ringman Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Swamplord post a meme about Steve Hornady. I hate what he did to his company. He forced his employees to get the jab. I used to buy all my wildcat dies from Hornady. Now I won't buy anything from him until he publicly apologizes for his mistake.
Posted By: BangPop Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
I’m sure it will crush his soul to find out you didn’t approve.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Post another fairy tale gramps.
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
I haven't bought anything from them either and won't even if he apologizes, thankfully there are many other choices.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Forced??
Posted By: deflave Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Forced??

Yes.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by Ringman
Swamplord post a meme about Steve Hornady. I hate what he did to his company. He forced his employees to get the jab. I used to buy all my wildcat dies from Hornady. Now I won't buy anything from him until he publicly apologizes for his mistake.

Never fugging happen. But take heart as he has perfected plant Boom Booms i.e 4 in 6 years. Next one just may wipe out the whole plant. And by the way Steve has been an azzhole deluxe since Joyce died.
Posted By: Twopatch Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
They are on my ever growing list of companies that will not get my money.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
So he’s just like most of the people that post here.
Originally Posted by Swifty52

Never fugging happen. But take heart as he has perfected plant Boom Booms i.e 4 in 6 years. Next one just may wipe out the whole plant. And by the way Steve has been an azzhole deluxe since Joyce died.

She die of the co-ved?
Posted By: 3dtestify Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Swifty52

She die of the co-ved?
J.W. ‘Joyce’ Hornady was the “old man”!
Posted By: Lonerider Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Joyce was Steve's DAD. The founder of Hornady
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Thought this was all just a big "misunderstanding".
Posted By: 700LH Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
To all Hornady employees,

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

Regarding Clarification of the October 11 Memo:

We (Hornady Manufacturing) most specifically are not mandating, requiring, demanding any employee get a vaccine. That is purely a personal decision. We are sorry that we gave that impression. The reason for the memo was to let you know that we would have vaccines available during our annual health screening. We did not, nor are we mandating a vaccine. We are sorry for the worry this has caused. Your job is not in jeopardy.
Posted By: 79S Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by 700LH

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

We (Hornady Manufacturing) most specifically are not mandating, requiring, demanding any employee get a vaccine. That is purely a personal decision. We are sorry that we gave that impression. The reason for the memo was to let you know that we would have vaccines available during our annual health screening. We did not, nor are we mandating a vaccine. We are sorry for the worry this has caused. Your job is not in jeopardy.

Hey Mr vaccine you have the Oct 11 memo from hornady?
Posted By: 79S Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
So Hornady was requiring it or OSHA??

Honest question.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Steve Hornady iron fisted his employees to get the toxic vax or lose their jobs , pretty clear he doesn't give a flying fk about his employees, his only concern was "an even better year" of profits and "contracts with the US Government"

"Please, please, please get the vaccine !"

"ultimately there's nothing you can do to avoid it !"

"Please listen to the guidance we provide, not the internet, social media, or even your co-workers."

Hornady
October 11, 2021

Important Information
President Biden Announces Workplace Vaccine Mandate
You may have seen this headline recently. It applies to all companies with 100+ employees and obviously that means US, Hornady Manufacturing. We have been informed we will be subject to a vaccine mandate as early as December 8th

Although we don't have all the details, we understand this will be required by the OSHA Emergency
Temporary Standard (ETS) that applies to companies with 100+ employees. It is possible even more
requirements will be imposed, based on our contracts with the U.S. Government.

I am asking you to please, please, please get the vaccine.
I recognize this issue has gone way beyond a health measure and is to some, very personal, but there is nothing we (and ultimately you) can do to avoid this.

We want to be proactive and give everybody an opportunity to get to full
vaccination status by the deadline, which could be as early as December 8, 2021.
We understand this is a difficult situation and we will make sure to keep you informed as we learn more about the mandate in the coming days.
There is a tremendous amount of misinformation and flat out lies about this mandate. Please listen to the guidance we provide, not the internet, social media, or even your co-workers.
In order to meet the December 8th anticipated deadline, the final dose must be received (single dose for Johnson & Johnson) no later than November 24' and the first dose (for vaccines that require 2 doses) no later than November 10th.

We will do our best to continue to provide onsite vaccination opportunities and if you wish to receive a
COVID-19 vaccination as early as this week (during the onsite clinic appointment) please contact Lindsay at
X704 to be manually added to the list. Vaccinations are available at the Central District Health Department
and several pharmacies as well.

This is a good place to work, and I value the contribution each of you makes for this company. We are on track to have an even better year than last. We do not want you or us to be faced with career devastating decisions in the final days before the mandate is in effect.
Our priority is and always has been to provide a safe work environment and an opportunity for all of us to
work and earn a living. Please help us get through this. If any questions, contact HR.

Thank you,
Steve Hornady

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Well, sh it. I liked the basic Interlock boat-tail 150 for 06/308 hunting loads and I've bought a few boxes of XTPs over the years. Time to hunt replacements.

Asswipe.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
[Linked Image]

Old load book printed in 1967.
I forget how I got it.
Posted By: JakeM78 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
One can't trust those Nebraska pig farmers. I haven't found a reason to use hornady.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
"We don't want you or us to have to make career devastating decisions...", that's a veiled threat if I ever heard one.
Posted By: slowr1der Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
The guy is an [bleep]. I gave up on buying Hornady bullets anytime I can 2 years ago when this happened. Which sucks, because I shot their bullets in most of my hunting rifles. The last batch of bullets I bought were from Speer instead. I'm pretty confident he doesn't care though, and their business isn't going to hurt because plenty of other people don't care either.
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23

Forced? I think not. The employees could have refused that shot.
However, Hornady was forced to ensure its employees that the shot. Or, your government was going to come down hard on them.
Posted By: Feral_American Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
My company put out the same knee jerk kind of memo thinking there would actually be a mandate for privately owned companies. My company also asked pretty please get the jab. My company also provided a path to getting a jab on site and for free.

Most of us 3000+ didn't get the jab and nobody got fired.
Posted By: JakeM78 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by Feral_American
My company put out the same knee jerk kind of memo thinking there would actually be a mandate for privately owned companies. My company also asked pretty please get the jab. My company also provided a path to getting a jab on site and for free.

Which doesn't make them any less chicken sh&t.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Hornady did what he thought was the best thing for his company with the information that he had available. The employees had a choice that might not have been fair, but who ever said that life was fair? When you work for somebody, you accept their legal to enforce rules or you move on by your choice or by their choice, but you conform or you move on.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Hornady did what he thought was the best thing for his company with the information that he had available. The employees had a choice that might not have been fair, but who ever said that life was fair? When you work for somebody, you accept their legal to enforce rules or you move on by your choice or by their choice, but you conform or you move on.

This ^^

kwg
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Large corporations that have big government contracts are the easiest ones for the government to manipulate, extort and coerce since the BoD has the responsibility to manage the company in accordance with their bylaws not to mention federal law. I don’t consider Hornady to be one of the BIG corporations but they certainly have an incentive to remain in the government’s good graces since they sell bullets. It was the way that these corporations went about their compliance. In our case the company could NOT afford to piss off the government but they did NOT want to mandate the vax. Human Resources worked overtime pleading with those that didn’t want to get vaccinated to submit a exemption request…either a medical exemption or a religious exemption. I’m not aware of any exemptions that were requested but denied, I think the company gladly issued every exemption requested. That’s precisely the mechanism to use when both parties are trying to keep their job, keep their health and keep the government happy.

What I believe Steve Hornady did was to show his true ass to the world with his zealous desire to impose his will on his employees and that is the ANTITHESIS of freedom. By showing his dumb ass he couldn’t have been more disrespectful to his employees and ESPECIALLY his customers, many of whom fought for the freedoms that he is now denying them!

Compliance with government coercion is the “Easy” button but compliance does NOT necessarily mean sycophantic adherence and blind obedience. Companies that road the razors edge between complying with the mandates while respecting the individual’s right to decide for themselves used the various options for exemptions in a way that benefited the EMPLOYEE over the company and government.
Originally Posted by kwg020

This ^^

kwg

Lolol….😂

WRONG!
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Shut up you fugking , COVTARD!
Posted By: dassa Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Worse was the witch hunt when someone leaked the first memo.
Bidens mandate allowed unvaccinated employees to be tested for covid on a weekly basis and still be able to work

Steve Hornady's mandate did not, he eliminated that choice for his employees who didn't want the toxxine injections and demanded they all get jabbed by a set deadline or be subject to "devastating career choices"

Why did Steve Hornady omit that part of the ETS as a choice for his employees ?

Because that POS is part of the swamp

The Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is developing a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require any workers who remain unvaccinated to produce a negative test result on at least a weekly basis before coming to work. OSHA will issue an Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) to implement this requirement. This requirement will impact over 80 million workers in private sector businesses with 100+ employees.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Large corporations that have big government contracts are the easiest ones for the government to manipulate, extort and coerce since the BoD has the responsibility to manage the company in accordance with their bylaws not to mention federal law. I don’t consider Hornady to be one of the BIG corporations but they certainly have an incentive to remain in the government’s good graces since they sell bullets. It was the way that these corporations went about their compliance. In our case the company could NOT afford to piss off the government but they did NOT want to mandate the vax. Human Resources worked overtime pleading with those that didn’t want to get vaccinated to submit a exemption request…either a medical exemption or a religious exemption. I’m not aware of any exemptions that were requested but denied, I think the company gladly issued every exemption requested. That’s precisely the mechanism to use when both parties are trying to keep their job, keep their health and keep the government happy.

What I believe Steve Hornady did was to show his true ass to the world with his zealous desire to impose his will on his employees and that is the ANTITHESIS of freedom. By showing his dumb ass he couldn’t have been more disrespectful to his employees and ESPECIALLY his customers, many of whom fought for the freedoms that he is now denying them!

Compliance with government coercion is the “Easy” button but compliance does NOT necessarily mean sycophantic adherence and blind obedience. Companies that road the razors edge between complying with the mandates while respecting the individual’s right to decide for themselves used the various options for exemptions in a way that benefited the EMPLOYEE over the company and government.

Since Hornady is probably one of the best paying employer in Grand Island, I'd bet that there were multiple candidates willing to comply with company rules and regs for every position that opens up.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Why should I shut up? Just a difference of opinion.

Why should I shut up? Just a difference of opinion.
No it’s MUCH bigger
Posted By: efw Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

COVTARDS gonna stand with COVTARDS
Posted By: dassa Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Right. And hornady's customers have the right to tell Steve to fucķ off and not give him their money.

Hornady is an idiot if he thought his customers would be fine with this. Shooters, and reloaders in particular, are independent and a little rebellious. They don't take mandates very well. They also appreciate people who are willing to stand up to govt overreach. When horned hornady caved before the "mandate" was even official, he showed what a cuckold he is.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Crucify him!

Crucify him!

Crucify him!
Posted By: 86thecat Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Missed this when it happened, good to know. Just loaded last of my 375 cal, was about to order more. Will look for a source less comfortable with servitude.
Difference of opinion :

Stihl or Husky

Chicken or Steak

Beans or no beans in chili

A fugking Covtard is some or all of the following :
-selfish
-down’s
-Retarded (see above)
-leech
-anti American and personal freedoms
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
I’m with 260 rem guy. I’ve been both employer and employee throughout life. Most employees resent the employer and think the boss is making a lot of money, yet businesses go broke everyday. It’s Hornadys right to make his own decisions as an employee has a right to find a better job. Nothing fair in life. If you think I’m wrong, grab your gun and go fight with the Ukrainian army!!
I have no doubt that he employed people that wanted the vax or didn’t have a strong opinion either way but those are NOT what we’re talking about, we’re talking about mandates, illegal and unconstitutional mandates of an untested experimental injection forced under threat to employees.

It doesn’t matter if he has a 1,000 employees and 999 of them are triple vaxxed, what matters is the un-American and unconstitutional coercion of the 1! Individual rights don’t originate with the group, those rights are inherent in EVERY INDIVIDUAL and are bestowed upon us by our Creator…..not Steve Hornady. The fact that many still don’t understand that basic principle is not only disturbing but it illuminates how as a Republic we’ve descended so far into the abyss of socialism….it’s perpetuated here daily but threads like this highlight how screwed this country is.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Crucify him!

Crucify him!

Crucify him!
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by SwampLadyBoi
Bidens mandate allowed unvaccinated employees to be tested for covid on a weekly basis and still be able to work
Steve Hornady's mandate did not, he eliminated that choice for his employees who didn't want the toxxine injections and demanded they all get jabbed by a set deadline or be subject to "devastating career choices"

The Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is developing a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require any workers who remain unvaccinated to produce a negative test result on at least a weekly basis before coming to work. OSHA will issue an Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) to implement this requirement. This requirement will impact over 80 million workers in private sector businesses with 100+ employees.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

How will Hornady survive losing such large customers as those that have whined in this thread?

Hornadys back order status went from 6 months to 5 months, 30 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds.

Posted By: dale06 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
I have 1000s of hornady bullets on my reloading shelf and I’m in deer camp today with 139 grain hornady interlock bullets in my 7mm mag.
Do I have to dump all those bullets in the trash and call off my deer hunt. Or can those bullets be grandfathered?
Originally Posted by Alan_C
I’m with 260 rem guy. I’ve been both employer and employee throughout life. Most employees resent the employer and think the boss is making a lot of money, yet businesses go broke everyday. It’s Hornadys right to make his own decisions as an employee has a right to find a better job. Nothing fair in life. If you think I’m wrong, grab your gun and go fight with the Ukrainian army!!
Go fugk your pussy, Alan
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

How will Hornady survive losing such large customers as those that have whined in this thread?

Hornadys back order status went from 6 months to 5 months, 30 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds.

Posted By: flintlocke Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
IMO, follow the money...government contracts...nothing to do with ethics, honor, or medical best practices.
Don't care what other people buy or shoot.
I prefer not to financially support those comfortable with bending the knee to leftists tho.
Posted By: deflave Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23

Since Hornady is probably one of the best paying employer in Grand Island, I'd bet that there were multiple candidates willing to comply with company rules and regs for every position that opens up.

For those unaware:

260RemGal is a Never-Trumper and a flaming COVTARD.
Originally Posted by dale06
I have 1000s of hornady bullets on my reloading shelf and I’m in deer camp today with 139 grain hornady interlock bullets in my 7mm mag.
Do I have to dump all those bullets in the trash and call off my deer hunt. Or can those bullets be grandfathered?

If you could post an inventory I will cover shipping on some bullets.

Hornady was packaging bullets with dirty Covid booster needles in the boxes.

It's the only way to be safe from OUTRAGE.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23

This 260Remcoward can't even figure out to vote in a national election. The dude's a loser, so it's no wonder he's a covtard. When that memo from Steve Hornady came out I pulled a Mister Wonderful...."you are dead to me" mentality. Screw Hornady and all of the ridiculously pathetic meltng tip bullets line of garbage.
Once you accept the job under the agreed upon conditions and unless you’ve specifically abdicated any claim to retain your constitutional rights the employer can’t legally violate them!

Since it’s perfectly acceptable to ignore or violate an employee’s Constitutional rights after they’ve been on the job for years what if Steve Hornady went through an acrimonious divorce and decided that he doesn’t want to deal with married employees and the drama they bring to work so he decides that if you want to continue being employed by Hornady you can NOT be married. Married employees are forced to divorce but they can still remain in a relationship, just not a formal one.

It sounds crazy but that’s where we are today. Men can have babies, vaccines that are not vaccines are forced on free men and supposedly conservative “men” have nothing but support for violating our Civil and Constitutional rights, Hamas is a justified group of freedom fighters and employers can require ANYTHING from their employees since being an employee is accepting slave status…..my God people, pull your heads out.

Employer rights DO NOT SUPERSEDE THE CONSTITUTION!
Originally Posted by dale06

If you could post an inventory I will cover shipping on some bullets.

Hornady was packaging bullets with dirty Covid booster needles in the boxes.

It's the only way to be safe from OUTRAGE.

Of course pedophile Burnstein is a Democrat not an American

Once you accept the job under the agreed upon conditions and unless you’ve specifically abdicated any claim to retain your constitutional rights the employer can’t legally violate them!

Since it’s perfectly acceptable to ignore or violate an employee’s Constitutional rights after they’ve been on the job for years what if Steve Hornady went rough an acrimonious divorce and decided that he doesn’t want to deal with married employees and the drama they bring to work so he decides that if you want to continue being employed by Hornady you can NOT be married. Married employees are forced to divorce but they can still remain in a relationship, just not a formal one.

It sounds crazy but that’s where we are today. Men can have babies, vaccines that are not vaccines are forced on free men and supposedly conservative “men” have nothing but support for violating our Civil and Constitutional rights, Hamas is a justified group of freedom fighters and employers can require ANYTHING from their employees since being an employee is accepting slave status…..my God people, pull your heads out.

Seeing as how nobody, not one single person, was fired from Hornady for not getting the Jab it's shocking how now the 24hr Brain Trust want's to ruin Hornady so all Hornady emplyees (Jab or no Jab) lose their job.

Oh but the OUTRAGE is pumping and it feels so good.
Posted By: Feral_American Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by JakeM78
Originally Posted by Feral_American

Which doesn't make them any less chicken sh&t.

Not defending Hornady, not defending my company. I am defending my right to not get the jab. Myself and literally 10's of hundreds of co-workers were willing and able to quit if things actually did go to the point of OSHA enforcing a mandate.

Doesn’t matter to me how "chicken sh&t" my company may or may not be. Large corps are gonna do what large corps do and aint a damn thing random irrelevant people on the internet can do about it.

8 years of ridiculously good paychecks left for me to bank and the fuc king place can burn to the ground for all I care.
Didn't the Hornady/Ruger 375 DG bullets fail miserably right out of the gate? Another fine Hornady decision.
So if the coercion and threats are so drastic and effective in abusing the individual’s rights that you achieve 100% vaccination then it’s not an issue? GMAFB

It’s not surprising that you can’t see the forest for the trees and that the ACTUAL issue eludes you….
Go fugk your pussy, Alan
Attacking someone for their opinion is non productive. If you dont like Hornady, just don’t buy their products.
Go fugk your pussy, Alan
Attacking someone for their opinion is non productive. If you dont like Hornady, just don’t buy their products.
I don’t like you .
No idea what everyone else on here did during the scamdemic, but
So if the coercion and threats are so drastic and effective in abusing the individual’s rights that you achieve 100% vaccination then it’s not an issue? GMAFB

It’s not surprising that you can’t see the forest for the trees and that the ACTUAL issue eludes you….

You think anywhere close to 100% of Hornady employees got Jabbed?

Why do you think he walked back the memo that was not a mandate (that you think was a mandate)?

But that OUTRAGE just feels so good that you would love for every Hornady employee (Jabbed or not) to lose their job.

Ever heard of throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

You think anywhere close to 100% of Hornady employees got Jabbed?

Why do you think he walked back the memo that was not a mandate (that you think was a mandate)?

But that OUTRAGE just feels so good that you would love for every Hornady employee (Jabbed or not) to lose their job.

Ever heard of throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

Originally Posted by jackmountain
No idea what everyone else on here did during the scamdemic, but
Yep. Found out real quick who was essential. LMAO
Posted By: efw Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23

How about if those who disagree with you refrain from buying Hornady products?

The butthurt runs deep with so many…

It’s ok not to like me. If you ever come through Lodi, stop buy and I’ll give you a bottle of wine. We grow wine grapes and there is always wine around the place. I am on the conservative side, but have friends who are more left. I try to see anther persons view point . A forum would have no value if we all shared the same opinion. And again, stop buy and have a bottle of wine on me!! Alan
I wonder how many walked and said GFY??
I’m just glad they didn’t partner up with some freak show transphag and let him take pictures of himself in a bubble bath with a box of 75gr Amax.
I already threw away 2 cases of BudLight, I can’t afford to ditch half my reloading stash.
Originally Posted by efw

How about if those who disagree with you refrain from buying Hornady products?

The butthurt runs deep with so many…
It’s ok to buy or not to buy Hornady products. And you too EFW are welcome to stop by and pick up a free bottle of wine!! If world war 3 happens, we most likely would Benefit from Hornady. I’m just a 64 yo man that knows my opinion does not mean it’s right
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Anybody got some Hornady 7mm 139 grain interbonds they can’t stand anymore and want to get rid of???
Posted By: Beretta_Shooter916 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Yeah, if anyone is super pissed at any Hornady .405win ammo they got laying around, let me know
Posted By: dale06 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Anybody got some Hornady 7mm 139 grain interbonds they can’t stand anymore and want to get rid of???

I have some but I’m not selling. Great deer bullet in my 7 mm mag.
Posted By: goalie Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23

And if it turns out to hurt his employees, he should be held liable, right?
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
It's never not funny to see covtards defend covtard policies. Even after definitively being shown they were played, manipulated, and used.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It's never not funny to see covtards defend covtard policies. Even after definitively being shown they were played, manipulated, and used.
It’s a mental disorder
Originally Posted by dassa
Right. And hornady's customers have the right to tell Steve to fucķ off and not give him their money.

Hornady is an idiot if he thought his customers would be fine with this. Shooters, and reloaders in particular, are independent and a little rebellious. They don't take mandates very well. They also appreciate people who are willing to stand up to govt overreach. When horned hornady caved before the "mandate" was even official, he showed what a cuckold he is.

I wonder if Hornady even noticed that a percentage of their customer base claims to be so offended that they won't buy Hornady products any longer?

Everybody has a right to their opinion and can chose to do business with Hornady or not to do business with Hornady. If Hornady closed up shop tomorrow it wouldn't have a negative impact on me, but I would feel bad for all of the people in Grand Island who would lose their good paying jobs. I can't see where Hornady had any incentive to push back against Federal mandates when doing so might cost the company Government contracts. Maybe he felt that he was doing the best thing for the business and for the majority of the people he employs. Whatever his reasons, they were his to make and like with any decision, he'll have to live with the outcome. Some people may have died because they had the COVID shots just as some people may have died because they didn't have the COVID shots. They made the decision that they thought was the best choice for them and their circumstances and have to accept the outcome for better or for worse.
Originally Posted by goalie

Nobody working for Hornady has a right to their job, so nothing was force on them from a legal perspective.

Nobody working for Hornady has a right to their job, so nothing was force on them from a legal perspective.

Mandates….do you know what a MANDATE is?….clue, it’s not the same as you asking other men for a date, it’s a forceful attempt to compel someone to do what you demand! If you demand that I get the clot shot or else I lose my job that IS not a choice! If you demand I get the shot or else I lose my job and I cave into your demand and get the shot then you can be DAMN sure that YOU are responsible for your demands!

260….What is your opinion on this scenario…..

Since it’s perfectly acceptable to ignore or violate an employee’s Constitutional rights after they’ve been on the job for years what if Steve Hornady went through an acrimonious divorce and decided that he doesn’t want to deal with married employees and the drama they bring to work so he decides that if you want to continue being employed by Hornady you can NOT be married. Married employees are forced to divorce but they can still remain in a relationship, just not a formal one.
Posted By: K1500 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
I could be thinking of a different company, but if I remember right, he was PISSED his ‘memo’ got out and conducted a big witch hunt to find the person who leaked it. At the same time he engaged in damage control in the form of the followup recanting the initial position for PR purposes.

Here’s a business hint. If the thing you are about to say or do as a company president is embarrassing to the company or causes damage to their reputation if it becomes public knowledge, it’s probably the wrong thing to do. Keeping it secret or in-house doesn’t change anything about that statement.

I think his customers are upset by it because he runs a company that it in an industry that is under constant attack by the gov’t. Now the general public was under attack too, and he caved. He was supposed to be ‘one of us’ (whatever that means) and he folded like a cheap paper bag. That’s why people are more upset then it it was the ceo of an office supply company or some other normal industry.
Originally Posted by K1500
I could be thinking of a different company, but if I remember right, he was PISSED his ‘memo’ got out and conducted a big witch hunt to find the person who leaked it. At the same time he engaged in damage control in the form of the followup recanting the initial position for PR purposes.

Here’s a business hint. If the thing you are about to say or do as a company president is embarrassing to the company or causes damage to their reputation if it becomes public knowledge, it’s probably the wrong thing to do. Keeping it secret or in-house doesn’t change anything about that statement.

I think his customers are upset by it because he runs a company that it in an industry that is under constant attack by the gov’t. Now the general public was under attack too, and he caved. He was supposed to be ‘one of us’ (whatever that means) and he folded like a cheap paper bag. That’s why people are more upset then it it was the ceo of an office supply company or some other normal industry.

yup

Yet covcucks were emboldened by his initial memo and thought it was awesome. Now years later they still defend it lol.
His investors might have suffered if he didn't force his employees to take the shot.
Posted By: ERK Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
I’m wondering if he needed the gov contracts. Hell they couldn’t keep up with civilian demand. None of them could. Powder- bullets-brass- primers were all short. Edk
Posted By: 700LH Re: Steve Hornady - 11/04/23
We keep hearing about covtards from people that eat dewormer, to not catch it

Somehow that is just isn't a step into complete sanity .................laffin

LOOK Another Covtard emerges! LOL
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
His investors might have suffered if he didn't force his employees to take the shot.

Simple Jim,

Your child like understanding of the world never fails to bring a smile. Thanks.

Hornady is a privately held buisness. There are no "investors".

You do realize no Hornady employees were ever "forced" to get the jab.

Simple Jim,

Your child like understanding of the world never fails to bring a smile. Thanks.

Jeezuz jumping shìt....a private company can't have investors......and threatening to fire or discipline employees is not forcing them.

Have you some more nyquil. You can't function without it.

Simple Jim,

Jeezuz jumping shìt....a private company can't have investors......and threatening to fire or discipline employees is not forcing them.

Have you some more nyquil. You can't function without it.

Lying Burns can't help himself. If he posted accurate or correct information it'd be so far out of character he'd probably have a stroke.
Posted By: deflave Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Burns is a perfect example of what a businesswoman can produce.

LOL
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
[quote=260Remguy]Hornady did what he thought was the best thing for his company with the information that he had available. The employees had a choice that might not have been fair, but who ever said that life was fair? When you work for somebody, you accept their legal to enforce rules or you move on by your choice or by their choice, but you conform or you m

Mandates….do you know what a MANDATE is?….clue, it’s not the same as you asking other men for a date, it’s a forceful attempt to compel someone to do what you demand! If you demand that I get the clot shot or else I lose my job that IS not a choice! If you demand I get the shot or else I lose my job and I cave into your demand and get the shot then you can be DAMN sure that YOU are responsible for your demands!

I don't see how any Constitutional Rights were violated. Nebraska is an at will employment state.

Being forced to be single seems unreasonable, but as long it passed legal muster, Steve Hornady could implement it. Steve's business, Steve's rules. Don't like Steve's rules? Comply or leave.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

Actually using medications for off label use is the opposite of insanity but I don’t expect retards to understand. The same people that think off label use is insane are the same retards that were fighting grandma to be in the front of the line to be the first Guinea pig to get the clot shot. Foregoing testing and human trials while lying about the “vax” and the efficacy of it is BAD enough but the coverup of the dangers is criminal.

Anyone that took the vaccine and now thinks they have any credibility is seriously deluded. I don’t care if you took it but if you call anyone else stupid then I don’t think you know what the definition of stupid is and I’d suggest looking in the mirror. There you will see insanely stupid idiots attempting to justify their spineless inability to stand up in life by casting aspersions at their superiors. 😂

I guess I can’t blame them since they can’t take back their cowardice so they might as well double down and act tough online since they’re obviously spineless cuckholds in real life.

A vaxxed and boosted retard deriding approved therapies in favor of involuntary human experiments….and she thinks ivermectin is insane. 😂😂😂
I don't see how any Constitutional Rights were violated. Nebraska is an at will employment state.

Of course not.

You're a Never-Trumper, COVTARD butt-fugk.
[quote=260Remguy]Hornady did what he thought was the best thing for his company with the information that he had available. The employees had a choice that might not have been fair, but who ever said that life was fair? When you work for somebody, you accept their legal to enforce rules or you move on by your choice or by their choice, but you conform or you m

Being forced to be single seems unreasonable, but as long it passed legal muster, Steve Hornady could implement it. Steve's business, Steve's rules. Don't like Steve's rules? Comply or leave.

Thankfully you are wrong, not surprising but still wrong.

We wonder how the boomers got us so far down this road, they all deny that they were a part of the problem and then they “open their cock holsters” and it’s crystal clear. 😂
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

A Businesswoman who "Owns" a privately held business that has no investors.
It is actually owned by an investor!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We do a lot of work for the Guberment, they never even tried to mandate the shot.
Masks were a thing, at first. Guys soon had the Schmidts of them and ignored
the BS. Among the big bosses, this area has a certain reputation. Can't even get
any of them to move here to ramrod the outfit...better that way!😘😘😘

Never missed a minute of work over covid, until I was sick with it.
Posted By: WMR Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
During this last shortage, Hornady bullets were the ones I saw on the shelves. Besides being MIA, Noslers skyrocketed in price. I kinda suspect Hornady picked up market share just by being available.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

LOL

A Businesswoman who "Owns" a privately held business that has no investors.
It is actually owned by an investor!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We do a lot of work for the Guberment, they never even tried to mandate the shot.
Masks were a thing, at first. Guys soon had the Schmidts of them and ignored
the BS. Among the big bosses, this area has a certain reputation. Can't even get
any of them to move here to ramrod the outfit...better that way!😘😘😘

Never missed a minute of work over covid, until I was sick with it.
We missed a day or 2 because we were doing some contract work on base when it first came about.

Had to remove all equipment from base until we were considered essential and got to go back to work. Owner didn't want his equipment being stuck there if they decided we weren't allowed back on for a while.

I don't even think they mandated masks since we worked outside.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

Hey f uckhead, get boosted lately?
Youre an idiot
I have no doubt that he employed people that wanted the vax or didn’t have a strong opinion either way but those are NOT what we’re talking about, we’re talking about mandates, illegal and unconstitutional mandates of an untested experimental injection forced under threat to employees.

It doesn’t matter if he has a 1,000 employees and 999 of them are triple vaxxed, what matters is the un-American and unconstitutional coercion of the 1! Individual rights don’t originate with the group, those rights are inherent in EVERY INDIVIDUAL and are bestowed upon us by our Creator…..not Steve Hornady. The fact that many still don’t understand that basic principle is not only disturbing but it illuminates how as a Republic we’ve descended so far into the abyss of socialism….it’s perpetuated here daily but threads like this highlight how screwed this country is.
This man gets it

Since it’s perfectly acceptable to ignore or violate an employee’s Constitutional rights after they’ve been on the job for years what if Steve Hornady went rough an acrimonious divorce and decided that he doesn’t want to deal with married employees and the drama they bring to work so he decides that if you want to continue being employed by Hornady you can NOT be married. Married employees are forced to divorce but they can still remain in a relationship, just not a formal one.

Seeing as how nobody, not one single person, was fired from Hornady for not getting the Jab it's shocking how now the 24hr Brain Trust want's to ruin Hornady so all Hornady emplyees (Jab or no Jab) lose their job.

If you spent even 2 seconds trying to research what steve hornady attempted to do before it got out, you would be singing a different tune, unless you are a covtard as well as a uketard. He only changed his tune when his letter got out threatening anyone who didnt take the death shot with their job. I hope he f ucks off to hell

I wonder if Hornady even noticed that a percentage of their customer base claims to be so offended that they won't buy Hornady products any longer?

Everybody has a right to their opinion and can chose to do business with Hornady or not to do business with Hornady. If Hornady closed up shop tomorrow it wouldn't have a negative impact on me, but I would feel bad for all of the people in Grand Island who would lose their good paying jobs. I can't see where Hornady had any incentive to push back against Federal mandates when doing so might cost the company Government contracts. Maybe he felt that he was doing the best thing for the business and for the majority of the people he employs. Whatever his reasons, they were his to make and like with any decision, he'll have to live with the outcome. Some people may have died because they had the COVID shots just as some people may have died because they didn't have the COVID shots. They made the decision that they thought was the best choice for them and their circumstances and have to accept the outcome for better or for worse.
F uck off you jackass

Why post here? You are a freedom hating leftist azzhole
The other BIG thing that has been overlooked in regards to mandates….vaccines, real vaccines not the fake bullshit they shot into fools, are meant to protect the INDIVIDUAL that was vaccinated from the potential diseases in society, not to protect society from the individual….that IS a MAJOR distinction and fact that is conveniently ignored!
The other BIG thing that has been overlooked in regards to mandates….vaccines, real vaccines not the fake bullshit they shot into fools, are meant to protect the INDIVIDUAL that was vaccinated from the potential diseases in society, not to protect society from the individual….that IS a MAJOR distinction and fact that is conveniently ignored!
Spot on. The death shot never worked, was never tested and was attempted to be forced on every living man women and child. How anyone can still have a favorable opinion of this madness is beyond comprehension. It really has separated those who really can not function on their own and has brought to the surface those who are the true enemy to freedom
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Just checking in to see how the OUTRAGE is feeling.

Did any Hornady employees get fired yet?

Has Hornady gone out of buisness due the 24hr CF Brain Trust Boycott?

Have the Hornady Investors removed Steve Hornady?

Has anyone looked up the meaning of the word "mandate"?

Does Hornady still make 75gr AMAXs?

Is Tactical Travis still an "instructor"?

Thanks.

Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

Thanks.

Hey, pard. PM me your prayer requests . Jerry Seinfeld looking fugger
Originally Posted by gunchamp

F uck off you jackass

Do you have a point to argue?

At will employment, look it up.
I’m serious. I have a license.

Thanks.

Hey, pard. PM me your prayer requests . Jerry Seinfeld looking fugger
Posted By: irfubar Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
It was a test.... Steve Hornady failed
Posted By: 79S Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

Of course not.

pard it only took ringman 2 yrs to realize this. In 2 years he will post about Israel invasion of Gaza.
Well 2 years later Hornady still going strong. Good job ringman
Hornady probably had the legal right to enforce the vaccine and employees had the right to quit.... and customers have the right to choose another product... looks like Steve won this round.... doesn't mean he had courage and conviction, quite the opposite actually
Posted By: Hastings Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
You make a very good point.

F uck off you jackass

Ive made my points on all of this in the past. Reasoning with covtards isnt a thing im willing to do anymore. I enjoy just calling you fuggers names and laughing
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hornady probably had the legal right to enforce the vaccine and employees had the right to quit.... and customers have the right to choose another product... looks like Steve won this round.... doesn't mean he had courage and conviction, quite the opposite actually

LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He sent out a panic ridden memo about the joys of getting Jabbed.

Internal backlash made him walk it back 2 weeks later.

The workforce at Hornady won and good for them.

But the 24hr CF Brain Trust gets to OUTRAGE.

LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He won in the aspect his business has grown and appears more successful than ever

It ain't that simple. Louisiana is an at will employment state. I am not going to identify my brother or his business but they just had to make a sizable payout to an employee they fired on a pretext because he was older and becoming less able to do heavy lifting. The employee was a slight bit obnoxious but competent.

At will doesn't mean you can fire for any reason you think up or because you are having a bad day.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Steve Hornady sold out to Biden and sold his soul, all for "an even better year" (profits) and "government contracts"

The evidence is crystal clear ......

Jab or no job, letter to his employees
when the letter got out, he raged like a madman and went on a manhunt to find the leaker

Did not attempt to fight for his employees in court nor did he offer the second choice of weekly testing to remain employed

While other manufacturers were getting lawyered up and gearing up for testing .... while protesting the mandate

Virtually all other mfgs products were unavailable except Hornady crap. Shelves were full everywhere

While other mfgs were forced to lock down and halt production and send employees home, Hornady kept rolling

Did any of you question why that is ? What kind of deal did Hornady make with Biden ?

Pedo Burnstein keeps asking if any Hornady employee got fired for not getting jabbed ?

You dumb drunken kid diddler, Steve Hornady backpedaled after two weeks... In that span of time, gun owners made a lot of noise and pushback, he had no choice but to stop forcing his employees to get jabbed to keep their jobs, his non apology/response was .. "all a misunderstanding"

Then of course Bidens mandate was quashed

Steve Hornady is a POS sell out and was ready to sacrifice his employees health and lives because of the deal he made with Bidens handlers

Why ? more money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for himself

You've got to be a retarded fool not to see what's right in front of you
Originally Posted by Hastings

It ain't that simple. Louisiana is an at will employment state. I am not going to identify my brother or his business but they just had to make a sizable payout to an employee they fired on a pretext because he was older and becoming less able to do heavy lifting. The employee was a slight bit obnoxious but competent.

At will doesn't mean you can fire for any reason you think up or because you are having a bad day.

You'd surely want to involve your corporate attorney before initiating any personnel action that could involve termination. My attorney always says that he can't keep me from being sued, but he can keep me from losing in court.

You'd surely want to involve your corporate attorney before initiating any personnel action that could involve termination. My attorney always says that he can't keep me from being sued, but he can keep me from losing in court.

During the covid insanity employers could give a rats azz about normal protocol.... thanks to the scared sheep of which you were a member of that flock...

F uck off you jackass

Ive made my points on all of this in the past. Reasoning with covtards isnt a thing im willing to do anymore. I enjoy just calling you fuggers names and laughing

Everybody who chose to get, or not get, the COVID shots made a choice that they felt was right for them.

Why is what other people choose to do so important to you?

Why would you care what health care choices other people make? Isn't that something that those individuals should make for themselves after consulting with a physician that they trust and maybe with their spouse?

F uck off you jackass

Everybody who chose to get, or not get, the COVID shots made a choice that they felt was right for them.

Why would you care what health care choices other people make? Isn't that something that those individuals should make for themselves after consulting with a physician that they trust and maybe with their spouse?

Bullshit! many were forced... and the fearful collective cheered them on. The fact you can't see that reinforces you were part of that collective..

Generally the way they keep you from losing in court is by telling you or your liability insurer to pay off. Employees have rights that cannot be ignored just because you want them gone. Forcing unwanted unproven medical concoctions has turned out to be a matter that can have financial consequences on the enforcer to the benefit of the would be enforcee. Steve Hornady found this out when he tried to unlawfully enforce an untested medical concoction on his workforce and it blew up in his face. The very idea considering all the hoopla over medical privacy and the HIPPA protections that the U.S. government and Hornady would try this mandate is pretty STUPID. Wondering why they don't try isolating and shunning the carriers of AIDS/HIV a truly deadly disease.
Posted By: ERK Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Making a choice under threat of losing the lively hood of your family is NOT free choice. Most people survive paycheck to paycheck. Pretty easy to see the wrong of that . Edk

During the covid insanity employers could give a rats azz about normal protocol.... thanks to the scared sheep of which you were a member of that flock...

Actually, I got the COVID shots because a board certified infectious disease physician told me that was what he recommended and since he is a professional, an expert, I took his advice.

Actually, I got the COVID shots because a board certified infectious disease physician told me that was what he recommended and since he is a professional, an expert, I took his advice.

Again, you prove you are a sheep... and strangley proud of it? you are the type of boomer that give them all a bad name
Posted By: OldHat Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Steve Hornady iron fisted his employees to get the toxic vax or lose their jobs , pretty clear he doesn't give a flying fk about his employees, his only concern was "an even better year" of profits and "contracts with the US Government"
Contracts. The government has a bottomless pit of monopoly money to play with, and because of that people wil do as they are told. Same with government pensions, medicare, social security, veterans benefits, farm bills,the gravy knows no end. It will be an extremely rare person who can resist this.

The American people are bought and paid for.
He turned out to be wrong.
Originally Posted by OldHat
Contracts. The government has a bottomless pit of monopoly money to play with, and because of that people wil do as they are told. Same with government pensions, medicare, social security, veterans benefits, farm bills,the gravy knows no end. It will be an extremely rare person who can resist this.

The American people are bought and paid for.

Truth.... I am going to get my first social security check in a week..... time to vote Democrat... smile smile
Because mass compliance allows the power structure to use more and more draconian methods to force those who resist. How many choose to comply matters when it comes time to force compliance.
Originally Posted by ERK
Making a choice under threat of losing the lively hood of your family is NOT free choice. Most people survive paycheck to paycheck. Pretty easy to see the wrong of that . Edk

It's a tough choice, but it is a choice. When you don't work for yourself, you're at risk of losing your job at any time, for any legally justified reason. Whatever reason Hornady had to do what he did, he'll have to live with any consequence of his actions. If that means that he loses market share, he'll probably eliminate jobs to keep the work force size in sync with the available work.
LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He won in the aspect his business has grown and appears more successful than ever

It is successful. More than ever.

And not a single Hornady empolyee was fired for skipping on getting Jabbed. Not a one.

But you whiners keep whining hoping you can get all the employees at Hornady jobless.

You litterally want everyone at Hornady jobless because nobody got fired for not getting Jabbed.

All because your ilk is addicted to OUTRAGE.

It would be funny if it was not so fucking stupid.

Originally Posted by ERK

Nobody lost a Hornady paycheck because they told Steve they would not get Jabbed.
Posted By: BeardedGunsmith Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

F uck off you jackass

Because I already hate people, so stupid people really really piss me off.

Wrong in what way? I don't know anyone who has had a health problem after having the COVID shots.
LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

And not a single Hornady empolyee was fired for skipping on getting Jabbed. Not a one.

But you whiners keep whining hoping you can get all the employees at Hornady jobless.

You litterally want everyone at Hornady jobless because nobody got fired for not getting Jabbed.

What the hell? are you on the Nyquil again? good grief
A clue for you, I am for freedom above all else... without freedom none of this other stuff matters
You have read enough of my post you should understand this by now... unless you have an agenda? hmmmmm

Good news. Do you know how many refused and how many were needlessly vaccinated?

The evidence is clear now. The damage is done and not always immediately visible. There is clear medical evidence showing the risk of consequences increases with the number of doses.
LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

Originally Posted by ERK

Nobody lost a Hornady paycheck because they told Steve they would not get Jabbed.
I dont think that's the case. People just want Mr Hornady to suffer. Unfortunately his employees would be collateral damage.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by ERK

It's a tough choice, but it is a choice. When you don't work for yourself, you're at risk of losing your job at any time, for any legally justified reason. Whatever reason Hornady had to do what he did, he'll have to live with any consequence of his actions. If that means that he loses market share, he'll probably eliminate jobs to keep the work force size in sync with the available work.

Not everyone marries into wealth. And some of us would be too proud to use it if we did.

Wrong in what way? I don't know anyone who has had a health problem after having the COVID shots.
First and foremost the risk benefit calculus was grossly miscalculated. Especially, for many demographics.

In other words, the risk posed by the vaccine was way understated and the risk posed by the virus was way overstated. This is what the experts gave us. The truth is in the world of science everyone is not standing on equal ground. 50% were in the bottom half of their class.
The first year of the COVID fiasco was hysteria.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
[I dont think that's the case. People just want Mr Hornady to suffer. Unfortunately his employees would be collateral damage.
Being unnecessarily vaccinated is collateral damage.

Why would you assume a Dr would have some insider information that others aren't privy to? They aren't looking through microscopes and doing double blind studies. They are only going by what some pharmaceutical rep with a briefcase and pamphlets tells them while giving them a brochure for a vacation if they recommend so many doses to their patients.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ERK

Not everyone marries into wealth. And some of us would be too proud to use it if we did.

His wealth (inherited) has blinded him to reality....

Good news. Do you know how many refused and how many were needlessly vaccinated?

The evidence is clear now. The damage is done and not always immediately visible. There is clear medical evidence showing the risk of consequences increases with the number of doses.

I don't care who got Jabbed and who didn't and Hornady never "mandated" anyone get Jabbed.

Ol Steve got a bit out over his skies recommending the Jab and had to walk that shit back 2 week later.

It's litterally a classic case of the employees telling the boss to stay out of their personal lives and stick to buisness.

Knowing the personalities at Hornady I am pretty sure who straightened out Steve. But it just an educated guess.

I don't care who got Jabbed and who didn't and Hornady never "mandated" anyone get Jabbed.

Ol Steve got a bit out over his skies recommending the Jab and had to walk that shit back 2 week later.

It's litterally a classic case of the employees telling the boss to stay out of their personal lives and stick to buisness.

Knowing the personalities at Hornady I am pretty sure who straightened out Steve. But it just an educated guess.

Sounds like a good and just outcome... so we can continue to buy Hornady products with a clear conscience great
Doesn't change the fact many companies went straight tyranical over the covid, and that is something to fight about... again freedom
Who got jabbed and why is the reason the discussion is important. You may not care but it is the most important subject in the discussion. We are not talking about giving up two weeks vacation or some other meaningless employment trivia.. We are talking about a vaccine which has potentially long term consequences.

Personally I don't care about the internal political drama at Hornaday. I care about the bigger picture. The letter seemed pretty clear that his motivation for sending it was because of the government business implications.
Everyone remember there will be a replay of covid in the future. It is coming. When? Who knows.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
I bet Steve Hornady loves him a Leupold!
Posted By: smallfry Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Why argue about all this? If you don’t want to buy products you are free to choose.
Who got jabbed and why is the reason the discussion is important. You may not care but it is the most important subject in the discussion. We are not talking about giving up two weeks vacation or some other meaningless employment trivia.. We are talking about a vaccine which has potentially long term consequences.

Personally I don't care about the internal political drama at Hornaday. I care about the bigger picture. The letter seemed pretty clear that his motivation for sending it was because of the government business implications.

You can't seem to get it through you thick noggin that nobody at Hornady got fired over the Jab.

But you do seem to addicted to OUTRAGE. Lots and lots of OUTRAGE.

You can't seem to get it through you thick noggin that nobody at Hornady got fired over the Jab.

Your are confused. I never mentioned or talked about anyone being fired.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

And you can't seem to get the fact that the initial OUTRAGE IS WHAT FORCED Jabby Steve Hornady to backpedal in a fkn hurry, followed by The Supreme Court blocking Bidens covid mandate

Nobody got fired ? OK, now tell me how many got jabbed to keep their jobs ?

Steve Hornady knew exactly wtf he was doing when he wrote that "Jab or no Job" letter to his employees, when he got exposed he scurried back like the corrupt little bitch he is, He sold out to the Democrats for $$$$$$$ and needs to be reminded constantly for his traitorous actions and every American needs to be aware of his corruption

Of course Jabroni's like you will defend his actions
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

And you can't seem to get the fact that the initial OUTRAGE IS WHAT FORCED Jabby Steve Hornady to backpedal in a fkn hurry, followed by The Supreme Court blocking Bidens covid mandate

Nobody got fired ? OK, now tell me how many got jabbed to keep their jobs ?

Steve Hornady knew exactly wtf he was doing when he wrote that "Jab or no Job" letter to his employees, when he got exposed he scurried back like the corrupt little bitch he is, He sold out to the Democrats for $$$$$$$ and needs to be reminded constantly for his traitorous actions and every American needs to be aware of his corruption

Of course Jabroni's like you will defend his actions

WOW! Just WOW!

I NEED ANOTHER DRINK!!!!

I agree with you 100% and it scares me! THE salient question is how many got jabbed to keep their jobs and what will the individual costs be down the road?

And I know John and am not attacking him as much as pointing out how totally wrong SH was at that point in the Plandemic.
Posted By: ribka Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

you're a great faucci vaccine patriot

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: WAM Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
So that’s why Hornady bullet shelves are full; nobody’s buying them?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
OSHA' ETS STRONGLY CAUTIONED employers from making the jab a "Condition Of Employment"... noting that adverse events could be a lifetime responsibility for the employer.

I am not a lawyer... and will not cite specific 1910s related to this.

BUT DOWNSTREAM adverse health... is and will be full of litigation accordingly.

Yep.

And you ain't, or have been.

Lard ass.

LOL
What the hell? are you on the Nyquil again? good grief
A clue for you, I am for freedom above all else... without freedom none of this other stuff matters
You have read enough of my post you should understand this by now... unless you have an agenda? hmmmmm

Burns wants you to believe two things here:

1.). People at Hornady know him.
2.). He is not a COVTARD.

They're both lies.

LOL
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

They're both lies.

LOL

I think mostly... Burns just wants to be relevant with gun folks.

He tries way too hard...

I suggested "Faded Glory" mom jeans at Walmart to him a few years back as a starting point.

F uck off you jackass

Because it wasnt a choice for a chit ton of people. It was forced and it turned out to be deadlier than the cold. F uck you
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by smallfry
Why argue about all this? If you don’t want to buy products you are free to choose.

You are of course correct; but this is Hunter's Campfire, where an argument over saltine crackers can go 10+ pages and rage on for days.
Originally Posted by WAM
So that’s why Hornady bullet shelves are full; nobody’s buying them?
The smart ones who hate evil tyrants arent buying them. Hornady can rot and i hope he loses everything. Covtards will continue to use them though, so at least old steve has that going for him
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Everyone remember there will be a replay of covid in the future. It is coming. When? Who knows.

This book was written over 40 years ago and predicted this whole pandemic to the date and source…

I know several with health problems that presented after the vaccine and 3 that unexpectedly died. The latest was a beautiful 31 year old Registered Nurse NP in family medicine that all the sudden while on a trip went into respiratory distress and died in a West Virginia Hospital with her lungs blocked up for some reason. She was the daughter of our church music leader and left behind 3 young daughters and a husband that works away from home on pipeline construction.

The disease, the vaccine and the whole coercion campaign had a nefarious purpose and was backed by governments all over the world. Believe it or not they want total control and population reduction. I am ok with voluntary population reduction, but not ok with murder.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
I wish you guys would boycott Reloader 17.

Yes I do have a point, "at will employment" doesn't give you the right to fire someone for exercising their basic human rights. And employers discover that every day in "at will" states. Steve was kind of stupid to come out in writing and threaten his employees some of whom published his demand letter for the world to see. I can just imagine that his attorney told him to backtrack immediately.

"At will" apparently also means "with good cause". Go try to fire a lady over her hairstyle or because she is pregnant or a man because he is Moslem or dark skinned and the rest of the crew doesn't like him.

Try it, you will find some folks don't run. I DO NOT approve of workplace violence but you seem a good candidate to be on the receiving end.
Posted By: dassa Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by CashisKing

They're both lies.

LOL

He tries way too hard...

I suggested "Faded Glory" mom jeans at Walmart to a few years back as a starting point.
From the maternity section?
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

Yes I do have a point, "at will employment" doesn't give you the right to fire someone for exercising their basic human rights. And employers discover that every day in "at will" states. Steve was kind of stupid to come out in writing and threaten his employees some of whom published his demand letter for the world to see. I can just imagine that his attorney told him to backtrack immediately.

"At will" apparently also means "with good cause". Go try to fire a lady over her hairstyle or because she is pregnant or a man because he is Moslem or dark skinned and the rest of the crew doesn't like him.

Try it, you will find some folks don't run. I DO NOT approve of workplace violence but you seem a good candidate to be on the receiving end.
Well said.

The thing about “at will” is the left makes sure to have all kinds of exceptions for “its side” at the State and Federal level that benefits the left. While the right blindly cheers its own side being attacked.

See how far at will gets an employer if they refuse to bake a queer cake, or if they refuse to hire a transvestite man pretending to be a woman, a Muslim, satan worshiper, skin color that they don’t care for or suspect is less likely to show up to work on time, hostile work environment laws, The left makes sure that “at will” works for them. Most “at will” states go as far as making it illegal to discriminate against haircuts or lack of because it’s employer discrimination of ethnicities.

The right doesn’t understand the game much less how to play it.

They're both lies.

LOL

He tries way too hard...

I suggested "Faded Glory" mom jeans at Walmart to a few years back as a starting point.
From the maternity section?

Or the Extra Short and Extra Big section
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

Why would you assume a Dr would have some insider information that others aren't privy to? They aren't looking through microscopes and doing double blind studies. They are only going by what some pharmaceutical rep with a briefcase and pamphlets tells them while giving them a brochure for a vacation if they recommend so many doses to their patients.

Don't forget the kickbacks and perks for pushing the dope.
If you know anyone(not a Doc😉) who works in a doctors practice, ask them about
the tickets, trips, and other "SWAG" that come in from pharmaceutical reps.
In mid size practices, staff is often offered pro sports tickets and such when the docs can't use them.

Hornady didn't fire anyone because the blowback scared him before the
deadline ran out. Period.
My nephew wasn't fired because the young man needed income and quit agood job to work for someone who respected his rights. He quit, in order to maintain income.

No one should ever be put in the position of deciding between career, job, health, having their rights crapped on....

260 and his ilk love to roll out the "You can quit" argument.
Because it is kind of true.
I'm thinking he is self employed, an owner, or management.

Firstly because that is their defensive argument.

Secondly, they can say that because the negatives don't affect their classl ike it does
blue collar workers.

White collers are the incoming hero.
Often negotiating wages, vacation, other perks.
It's standard for them to job hop, gaining compensation with every move.

Blue collars are mostly given a salary range, and often weaseled out of the top level.
1 week vacation, another in a year or 3, much slower to get more. Probation, 90 day wait for Healthcare/401k, years to be vested in retirement....

It's only in the recent past that negotiating wages has been a thing for most Blues.
Changing jobs has been looked down on, and was often something done as an
investment, paying off after a time of sacrifice.

Employment should be a 2 way thing.
With expectations and obligations on both side.
Obligations beyond "A days work for a days pay" or, "A days pay for a day's work".

Things like respect, loyalty (BOTH WAYS!!!)
Neither side is doing the other a favor!

Burns is right on one thing.
Ruining Hornady would seriously affect those employees,
and US.
Posted By: mrmeener Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
nobody will boycott hornady for more then a week. they couldnt even boycott the NFL for more then a short time. attendance and viewer rating broke records for the last 3 years
Originally Posted by mrmeener
nobody will boycott hornady for more then a week. they couldnt even boycott the NFL for more then a short time. attendance and viewer rating broke records for the last 3 years

Actually the backlash from the proposed boycott was why Steve reversed himself 14 days later.

Kinda like that dumb fugk Levin after Trump won. LOL
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
You realize this started 3 years ago correct?
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
So in 2021, 22 the NFL played 17 games instead of 16 and brag that they picked up 750,000 viewers per year over 2008-2019. Whoopie

Stevie boy backed off due to labor shortage. Every employer in GI that mandated the jab were offering 2500.00 + signing bonus, 20-25 bucks an hour starting and still couldn’t get employees to come back due to Uncle Sugar giving them up to 800 bucks a week in unemployment for over 2 years. 3-4K per month to sit on your azz. Plus believe he ran into trouble over state labor law due to Nebraska having no jab, mask mandates and only shut down for 90 days instead of 6-12 months.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

John, how do you know no one lost their job??
Posted By: mrmeener Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
You realize this started 3 years ago correct?
time flies. doesnt it?

LYING LIAR

Because anybody that is anybody in guns and ammo checks in with him before they make a move.

I know you're a Class A dumb fugk so I'll break this down for you:

Steve Hornady threatened to fire his employees if they refused to get vaccinated.

The outcry from his customers was so loud, he reversed himself within two weeks.

So the likelihood of an individual being fired from Hornady for not getting vaccinated is very small.

However, that is only because Steve Hornady reversed himself after realizing he and his company were about to FAFO.

Burns is purposefully misleading about what happened because Burns is a flaming COVTARD. Just like every other fat fugking hick.

You're Welcome,
Flave

I know you're a Class A dumb fugk so I'll break this down for you:

Steve Hornady threatened to fire his employees if they refused to get vaccinated.

The outcry from his customers was so loud, he reversed himself within two weeks.

So the likelihood of an individual being fired from Hornady for not getting vaccinated is very small.

However, that is only because Steve Hornady reversed himself after realizing he and his company were about to FAFO.

Burns is purposefully misleading about what happened because Burns is a flaming COVTARD. Just like every other fat fugking hick.

You're Welcome,
Flave

Pard I’m a fat hick 🥺
Posted By: dassa Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

Actually the backlash from the proposed boycott was why Steve reversed himself 14 days later.

Kinda like that dumb fugk Levin after Trump won. LOL
Kinda like burns when he didn't know who shot whom in uvalde.
Fat hicks lives matter...... buncha damn wacist.....

Because hes a wizard all hopped up on cheeto dust

Yeah, Burns desperately wants to be perceived as legit.

But everyone knows he's a fugking fraud.

Hell, even Wyoming Arms knows he's a fugking fraud.

LOL
Because hes a wizard all hopped up on cheeto dust

His wife would probably leave him.

If he could ever land one.

LOL

Yeah, Burns desperately wants to be perceived as legit.

But everyone knows he's a fugking fraud.

Hell, even Wyoming Arms knows he's a fugking fraud.

LOL

Pard, has anyone asked Burns if he's ever been though one of Kyle Lamb classes??

So where is the schedule? 95% of our courses are for departments only, private or full the moment they are scheduled. We try to offer three open-enrollment courses each year, however there is no doubt that you will need to travel. All open-enrollment courses still give LE/Military personnel priority. Civilians will be heavily vetted by the POC of the course to be physically capable and appropriately skilled for the specific course. Only law-abiding, US citizens can attend. Carbine 1.5 or Pistol 1.5 are non-negotiable prerequisites for all specialty courses. Attendance to a 1.5 course will not guarantee your slot in a Specialty Course. Currently most open-enrollment courses through 2023 are full, however there may be availability in NH. We are only entertaining Department courses at this time. If your Department wants to set up a course (and has funding) let us know at [email protected]
https://www.vikingtactics.com/instruction/
Originally Posted by 79S
Pard, has anyone asked Burns if he's ever been though one of Kyle Lamb classes??

So where is the schedule? 95% of our courses are for departments only, private or full the moment they are scheduled. We try to offer three open-enrollment courses each year, however there is no doubt that you will need to travel. All open-enrollment courses still give LE/Military personnel priority. Civilians will be heavily vetted by the POC of the course to be physically capable and appropriately skilled for the specific course. Only law-abiding, US citizens can attend. Carbine 1.5 or Pistol 1.5 are non-negotiable prerequisites for all specialty courses. Attendance to a 1.5 course will not guarantee your slot in a Specialty Course. Currently most open-enrollment courses through 2023 are full, however there may be availability in NH. We are only entertaining Department courses at this time. If your Department wants to set up a course (and has funding) let us know at [email protected]
https://www.vikingtactics.com/instruction/

#noneed2ask

LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image uploading service
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
There were actually 10 Dwarfs with Snow White, the 3 we don't hear about are:

Fatty, played by John Burns
Irrelevant, played by Wabigoon and
Confused, played by Ringman

If you believe some people were speared death because they took the covet shot, you Make it a tiny like she is off the rails really drank the Kool-Aid.
If you believe some people were speared death because they took the covet shot, you Make it a tiny like she is off the rails really drank the Kool-Aid.

I can see why you and Foreballz get along so well.
Ok... so can I buy Hornady boolits now?
Originally Posted by 79S

Of course not.

pard it only took ringman 2 yrs to realize this. In 2 years he will post about Israel invasion of Gaza.

Your ignorant prejudice is showing. When this information first became available, I stopped doing business with Hornady. When Swamp Lord posted the meme, I figured I would post it for the rest who may not know about it. Sorry to disappoint you.

You are what the Bible calls "willfully ignorant".

The last time I was in Fred Meyer there was a sign:. If you get a COVID-19 vaccine shot in our pharmacy you get $5 off your next purchase.

That was last week.
Your ignorant prejudice is showing. When this information first became available, I stopped doing business with Hornady. When Swamp Lord posted the meme, I figured I would post it for the rest who may not know about it. Sorry to disappoint you.

Aren't you and Foreballz good friends?
Posted By: ribka Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23

You are what the Bible calls "willfully ignorant".

Jesus referred to uneducated morons like covtard 260 as a boomer retard

SHOCK Poll: A Quarter of Americans Say They Know Someone Personally Killed by COVID Jab

The last time I was in Fred Meyer there was a sign:. If you get a COVID-19 vaccine shot in our pharmacy you get $5 off your next purchase.

That was last week.

Ok... so time to boycott Fred Meyer.... hell lets boycott Oregon, yeah
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Steve Hornady - 11/05/23
Originally Posted by ribka
Jesus referred to uneducated morons like covtard 260 as a boomer retard

LMAO……

Old Testament or New?
Posted By: deflave Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Kenneth be like:

“You guys ever heard of Blue Moon? They’re amazing!!!!”

LOL
Posted By: dassa Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Burns and 260rem say your good.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Originally Posted by shrapnel
There were actually 10 Dwarfs with Snow White, the 3 we don't hear about are:

Fatty, played by John Burns
Irrelevant, played by Wabigoon and
Confused, played by Ringman

You're saying that as a joke or to be mean, nevertheless it is true.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Burns and 260rem say your good.

Ummm.... well I guess I will be buying Speer from now on....
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23

Lol, I'm a Professional [bleep] Finder, I found you and I recommend you pull your head out of your ass so you can get some oxygen to your brain and be able to think for yourself.
Posted By: 79S Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Originally Posted by 79S

Of course not.

We all saw/heard about this 2 plus [bleep] years ago you dingus.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, I'm a Professional [bleep] Finder, I found you and I recommend you pull your head out of your ass so you can get some oxygen to your brain and be able to think for yourself.

LMAO......
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
I am so confused...

Should I get the Coronavirus 19 Vaccine... Or not?

Your opinion matters...

I got a coupon on the mail for 12 free Boosters...

They are FREE!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
I am waiting until Covid24 comes out so I can get a good deal on a Covid23.
Posted By: Scott_Thornley Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23

Collect the whole set!!!
Posted By: Verylargeboots Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Collect the whole set!!!

It's like the opposite of the way Blanton's works. Instead of collecting all of them and getting a prize, you just die.
Posted By: shootem Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Trump encouraged and promoted the search for a vaccine. Then when depending on what he thought were reputable researchers for advice he himself accepted what came to be the jab. Many many people were duped into what we have discovered to be tyranny. So do we crucify everyone who changed their mind about the false prophets? Or those who recommend freedom of choice? Hornady had a rapid epiphany and fired no one to my knowledge. How many other corporate leaders did the same? If only the rest had joined in on the rebellion things would have turned out much better. So is .260 a demon for taking bad medical advice from a medical professional? Like Trump?
I don't know that I consider those who took the jab to be a demon, as many were duped by the so called professionals, Fauci, CDC, etc. I do think, however, that if you continue to believe the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public, then you are dumber than a box of rocks, a fraud, liar, and perpetrator yourself.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
WOW! Just WOW!

I NEED ANOTHER DRINK!!!!

I agree with you 100% and it scares me! THE salient question is how many got jabbed to keep their jobs and what will the individual costs be down the road?

And I know John and am not attacking him as much as pointing out how totally wrong SH was at that point in the Plandemic.

Yet nobody was forced to get Jabbed and the employees pushed back hard enough to force Steve to back off his recommendation.

As said above even Trump was recommending everyone get Jabbbed at this time frame. Hind sight shows that was not a good recommendation.

What's sad is that a few of the 24hr Brain Trust want to try to hurt the actually Hornady emploees who pushed back. Obviously it's not going anywhere because the bunch of them couldn't buy a full box of bullets even if they all pooled their soda pop can funds.

I do get entertained twisiting them up and watching my monkeys dancing.

Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]keyboard check online

WOW! Just WOW!

I NEED ANOTHER DRINK!!!!

Yet nobody was forced to get Jabbed and the employees pushed back hard enough to force Steve to back off his recommendation.

As said above even Trump was recommending everyone get Jabbbed at this time frame. Hind sight shows that was not a good recommendation.

What's sad is that a few of the 24hr Brain Trust want to try to hurt the actually Hornady emploees who pushed back. Obviously it's not going anywhere because the bunch of them couldn't buy a full box of bullets even if they all pooled their soda pop can funds.

WOW! Just WOW!

I NEED ANOTHER DRINK!!!!

If only.

Toot toot!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Hornady's customer service is some of the best. If I get time today to use a landline I am going to call them and advise them that Steve might want to come to the 24HCF forum and explain himself. I have loaded the last Hornady 180 SST bullets that I shoot hogs with and would like to buy more but this strong arming of employees bothers me to the extent I may not buy more. Most of my reloading equipment is Hornady and I realize my pitiful little purchases won't make or break the company but we do deserve an explanation.

I will not support workplace tyranny and that first letter was a threat and not even a veiled threat.
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
O.k Burns how many employees took the jab who wouldn't have if not threatened to lose there job?
In my book thats " forcing" somebody, you have no idea everyone's situation.
LYING LIAR

LYING LIAR

You know Burnise copied that letter and sent it to the employees of WyoWhatever.

#inthistogether
Posted By: goalie Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
At this point, anyone still supporting or justifying the abuse of power, suppression of information, and general tyranny that was the response to covid-19 really needs to STFU and take a logic 101 class at their local community college.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Monkey Grinder John...

You go girl!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
At this point, anyone still supporting or justifying the abuse of power, suppression of information, and general tyranny that was the response to covid-19 really needs to STFU and take a logic 101 class at their local community college.
Tell that to Mauserand9mm over on the Australia forum. I am amazed that a skeptic and atheist would accept "government" and big pharma studies and pronouncements and deny real life experience.

They were just kidding.
Posted By: centershot Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
I'm waiting for an apology from Fauci and Biden. Still buying and shooting Hornady bullets.
Yet... y'all still love a Ford...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/03/for...ndate-on-its-32000-salaried-workers.html
Or a Chevy...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/b...rs-report-vaccination-status/5602174001/
Or an nuke sub... of Aircraft Carrier...

https://www.wtkr.com/news/newport-news-shipyard-employees-must-be-fully-vaccinated-by-early-december
NEVER FORGET...

NEVER FORGIVE!
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
Since I am supposed to boycott Hornady, can someone tell me where I can get some 100 grain expanding bullets for my 327 Federal?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Since I am supposed to boycott Hornady, can someone tell me where I can get some 100 grain expanding bullets for my 327 Federal?

Try the Sierra 90s...

You will love the extra speed...

Posted By: Stickfight Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23
You know Burnise copied that letter and sent it to the employees of WyoWhatever.

I bet when they read it they thought "who the hell is John Burns?".
Posted By: Ringman Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23

You might try Hammer Bullets, but I don't know if they have them. They actually made me a 248 grain .375 that was not in their normal line several years ago.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

I bet when they read it they thought "who the hell is John Burns?".

He’s notorious for being the guy with a cot and two 5 gallon buckets in the janitor quarters.

Try the Sierra 90s...

I have some of those. I am not certain, but I don't think they'll hold up to the speed of a 327 rifle. The lead is super soft. It'll deform while seating and applying a light crimp.

Try the Sierra 90s...

I have some of those. I am not certain, but I don't think they'll hold up to the speed of a 327 rifle. The lead is super soft. It'll deform while seating and applying a light crimp.

Post a pic of your .327 rifle...

I think you are simply trying to be obtuse...
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23

Try the Sierra 90s...

Ya think

Try the Sierra 90s...

Why would you want a pic of my 327 Rifle?

Try the Sierra 90s...

Because .327 is an incredibly unusual rifle caliber and I think you are being obtuse and trying to make a case for only H making rifle bullets for such.

Try the Sierra 90s...

Because .327 is an incredibly unusual rifle caliber and I think you are being obtuse and trying to make a case for only H making rifle bullets for such.

You think I was lying.

Here's a lightly crimped hand loaded 327 round with the 90 grain Sierra, sitting side by side with a bullet straight from the box. With a heavier crimp, it demolishes the soft lead on the bullet. I have included a pic of my 327 rifle and revolvers too. No go enjoy a nice hot cup of shut the fugk up.

Try the Sierra 90s...

You think I was lying.

Here's a lightly crimped hand loaded 327 round with the 90 grain Sierra, sitting side by side with a bullet straight from the box. With a heavier crimp, it demolishes the soft lead on the bullet. I have included a pic of my 327 rifle and revolvers too. No go enjoy a nice hot cup of shut the fugk up.

OK... You like the .327 and you own them... good.

Your point is that the XTPs hold up, but that the Sierras do not?

Or that you have a FUBAR seating die?
Quit while you're behind Cash, you know you thought you caught PB in a lie, and was proven wrong. It's not that big a deal.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Steve Hornady - 11/06/23

Try the Sierra 90s...

You think I was lying.

Was that crimped with a seater die or an actual factory crimp die?
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23

My point is exactly what I wrote in the my earlier post.

"I am not certain, but I don't think they'll hold up to the speed of a 327 rifle. The lead is super soft. It'll deform while seating and applying a light crimp."

Reading around the internet, other people who use this bullet report that they have a problem with deformation as well.

Try the Sierra 90s...

You think I was lying.

Was that crimped with a seater die or an actual factory crimp die?

I do the seating and crimping with the same die. The Lee Factory Crimp Die doesn't make contact with the nose of the bullet. I don't have a factory crimp die for the 327.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23
I think I would be investing in a crimp die so I could keep using those bullets.

Just have to make sure all brass is trimmed to the exact same length.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23
Paul,
Hardcast is you answer
I think I would be investing in a crimp die so I could keep using those bullets.

Just have to make sure all brass is trimmed to the exact same length.

I bought them primarily for plinkers, so I don't mind the deformation. It just has me a bit concerned about how they'd hold up at 2000ish FPS.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23

Try the Sierra 90s...

If Lee makes a factory crimp die that'd answer your problem. It'd add an extra stroke in the reloading process though.

What I had to do with the rem SJHP's.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23
Steve Hornady is a woke agenda turd. I wrote him & told him what I thought of his actions.
Posted By: EdM Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23
Posted elsewhere but will this work? Pricey for sure...

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/category/categoryId/554
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23
Anyone, like Steve Hornady, that forces employees to take any jab against their will is a scumbag!
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23

"I am not certain, but I don't think they'll hold up to the speed of a 327 rifle. The lead is super soft. It'll deform while seating and applying a light crimp."

Reading around the internet, other people who use this bullet report that they have a problem with deformation as well.

I yield...

I was wrong in claiming you had an agenda to keep buying the Hornadys.

I would however like to know a real world testing of the .327 Sierras and the thinner wall XTPs.

I have used a lot of the thicker cup XTPs and the Montana Golds with much satisfaction.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Steve Hornady - 11/07/23
Paul,
Hardcast is you answer
Originally Posted by EdM
Posted elsewhere but will this work? Pricey for sure...

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/category/categoryId/554

Depending on speed... lead is always good if the hardness is right.

I yield...

I would however like to know a real world testing of the .327 Sierras and the thinner wall XTPs.

I have used a lot of the thicker cup XTPs and the Montana Golds with much satisfaction.

If you were to look in my bullet cabinet, other than the bullets for my 327s there are only 2 other boxes of Hornady bullets, and I bought them a long time ago. I don't know why, but their stuff never has appealed to me a whole lot.
Posted By: Stump Buster Re: Steve Hornady - 11/10/23
Hornady's customer service is some of the best. If I get time today to use a landline I am going to call them and advise them that Steve might want to come to the 24HCF forum and explain himself. I have loaded the last Hornady 180 SST bullets that I shoot hogs with and would like to buy more but this strong arming of employees bothers me to the extent I may not buy more. Most of my reloading equipment is Hornady and I realize my pitiful little purchases won't make or break the company but we do deserve an explanation.

I will not support workplace tyranny and that first letter was a threat and not even a veiled threat.

Did you get through to anyone Hastings?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Steve Hornady - 11/10/23

I yield...

If you were to look in my bullet cabinet, other than the bullets for my 327s there are only 2 other boxes of Hornady bullets, and I bought them a long time ago. I don't know why, but their stuff never has appealed to me a whole lot.

You keep that stuff behind your Gimp costume?
Posted By: Stump Buster Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24
Hastings, Did you ever get an answer?

Anyone going to SHOT next week who can swing by the booth and ask about this?
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24
The option is:

KISS MY ASS!

And haul ass!!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24

"Please, please, please get the vaccine !"

"ultimately there's nothing you can do to avoid it !"

"Please listen to the guidance we provide, not the internet, social media, or even your co-workers."

Hornady
October 11, 2021

Important Information
President Biden Announces Workplace Vaccine Mandate
You may have seen this headline recently. It applies to all companies with 100+ employees and obviously that means US, Hornady Manufacturing. We have been informed we will be subject to a vaccine mandate as early as December 8th

Although we don't have all the details, we understand this will be required by the OSHA Emergency
Temporary Standard (ETS) that applies to companies with 100+ employees. It is possible even more
requirements will be imposed, based on our contracts with the U.S. Government.

I am asking you to please, please, please get the vaccine.
I recognize this issue has gone way beyond a health measure and is to some, very personal, but there is nothing we (and ultimately you) can do to avoid this.

We want to be proactive and give everybody an opportunity to get to full
vaccination status by the deadline, which could be as early as December 8, 2021.
We understand this is a difficult situation and we will make sure to keep you informed as we learn more about the mandate in the coming days.
There is a tremendous amount of misinformation and flat out lies about this mandate. Please listen to the guidance we provide, not the internet, social media, or even your co-workers.
In order to meet the December 8th anticipated deadline, the final dose must be received (single dose for Johnson & Johnson) no later than November 24' and the first dose (for vaccines that require 2 doses) no later than November 10th.

We will do our best to continue to provide onsite vaccination opportunities and if you wish to receive a
COVID-19 vaccination as early as this week (during the onsite clinic appointment) please contact Lindsay at
X704 to be manually added to the list. Vaccinations are available at the Central District Health Department
and several pharmacies as well.

This is a good place to work, and I value the contribution each of you makes for this company. We are on track to have an even better year than last. We do not want you or us to be faced with career devastating decisions in the final days before the mandate is in effect.
Our priority is and always has been to provide a safe work environment and an opportunity for all of us to
work and earn a living. Please help us get through this. If any questions, contact HR.

Thank you,
Steve Hornady

I do not see were he said you must take the jab .
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24
Paul Barnard set your seating die high and run the seater plug down to seat at the depth you want. After you have seated all your bullets retract the seaterplug way up, now turn the die body down until you have the crimp you want. Doing both at the same time with wrong seater plug causes the tip deformation. Mb you owe me.
Posted By: Strop10 Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24
For anyone defending Hornady in anyway.

Even more amusing for anyone claiming the .gov contract angle forced them to.

Official Geissele Stance on the Vaccine Mandate
https://geissele.com/official-geissele-stance-on-the-vaccine-mandate/
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Paul Barnard set your seating die high and run the seater plug down to seat at the depth you want. After you have seated all your bullets retract the seaterplug way up, now turn the die body down until you have the crimp you want. Doing both at the same time with wrong seater plug causes the tip deformation. Mb you owe me.

Mercy.

Just buy another seater and adjust it to seat only, with no crimp, and set up the other to crimp only and not contact the bullet. Who wants to fiddle with adjustments?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Honest question.

Steve Hornady put the value of his .gov contracts above his employees, so yes Steve is ultimately the one to blame.
Posted By: Stump Buster Re: Steve Hornady - 01/20/24
Originally Posted by Strop10

That's how you do it.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Honest question.

Steve Hornady put the value of his .gov contracts above his employees, so yes Steve is ultimately the one to blame.

Did it ever occur to you that if Hornady lost its government contracts the employees would get LAID OFF?

Duh!
Posted By: Strop10 Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Honest question.

Did it ever occur to you that if Hornady lost its government contracts the employees would get LAID OFF?

Duh!

https://www.usaspending.gov/award/CONT_AWD_70B06C22F00001290_7014_70B06C22D00000020_7014

https://www.usaspending.gov/award/CONT_AWD_15M10419FA4100045_1544_15F06718D0003821_1549/
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Honest question.

Duh!

https://www.usaspending.gov/award/CONT_AWD_70B06C22F00001290_7014_70B06C22D00000020_7014

https://www.usaspending.gov/award/CONT_AWD_15M10419FA4100045_1544_15F06718D0003821_1549/

Cliffs notes version: Geissele was willing to lose a $300k client. Hornady wasn’t willing to lose an $18k client.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Honest question.

Duh!

I guess you could go that way, isn't that the cowards way, just give up?
Posted By: rost495 Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Oh. Didn't realize that. Dont' care all that much for Hornady but they are off the list now.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Honest question.

Duh!

Cliffs notes version: Geissele was willing to lose a $300k client. Hornady wasn’t willing to lose an $18k client.
Dates relevant to the time period for both companies would be, well, more relevant. Totals from Uncle Sam for both instead of just one contract would be helpful.

Did the mandate apply to any company with federal contracts, or only those with more than 100 employees?
Posted By: Strop10 Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Honest question.

Duh!

Dates relevant to the time period for both companies would be, well, more relevant. Totals from Uncle Sam for both instead of just one contract would be helpful.

Did the mandate apply to any company with federal contracts, or only those with more than 100 employees?

Click on the company names in the link. Both have had federal contracts before, during, and after 2021.

Any contractor.

https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/downloads/Draft%2520contractor%2520guidance%2520doc_20210922.pdf
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
Thanks, Strop. Lots of gravy in those boats.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Steve Hornady - 01/21/24
If Hornady is worried about going belly up over 20 g's then they have more to worry about than losing a .gov contract.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Steve Hornady - 01/22/24
If Hornady is worried about going belly up over 20 g's then they have more to worry about than losing a .gov contract.
If you think it's $20K, you didn't bother looking at the links in depth. FY 19-22 was 21 million in payments to Hornady. FY 23 was 9.5 million to both Hornady and Geissele. Before anybody gets any bright ideas, I'm not defending any decision. Just calling BS where it needs it because we hate fake news, right?
© 24hourcampfire