Home
Posted By: Mwbyler Archaix - 11/10/23
How many of you have heard of or listen to Jason Bershears the founder of Archaix? This guy has a fascinating story.he has a channel on YouTube and a website. At first I didn't buy into his simulation theory but as I listened to his podcasts and all the chronology he has data mined from history I realized he was on to something. He doesn't make extraordinary claims without actual documented history to back it up. This will piss off the people that buy into the religious paradigm. How do I know? Because I was one of those people that was brainwashed by the dogma of religion.
Posted By: viking Re: Archaix - 11/10/23
I guess we will find out eh.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Archaix - 11/10/23
Sorry. Was listening to Joel Olsteen - what did you say?
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Archaix - 11/10/23
Joel ? Come on man ! 😀
Kenneth
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Archaix - 11/10/23
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
How many of you have heard of or listen to Jason Bershears the founder of Archaix? This guy has a fascinating story.he has a channel on YouTube and a website. At first I didn't buy into his simulation theory but as I listened to his podcasts and all the chronology he has data mined from history I realized he was on to something. He doesn't make extraordinary claims without actual documented history to back it up. This will piss off the people that buy into the religious paradigm. How do I know? Because I was one of those people that was brainwashed by the dogma of religion.
Is converting to liberalism soon to follow?
Posted By: Ringman Re: Archaix - 11/10/23
Paul,

Good question.
Posted By: Mwbyler Re: Archaix - 11/11/23
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Is converting to liberalism soon to follow?
No liberalism required...just opening your mind to what's been hidden from us as a society....most will never allow themselves to think outside of the paradigm. Requires an ability to step outside the paradox
Posted By: dvnv Re: Archaix - 11/11/23
You are easily swayed.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Archaix - 11/11/23
This???

Simulation Hypothesis
© 24hourcampfire