Home
Illinois hunter dead after being shot in face, Iowa's second fatal hunting accident this fall

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois...-second-fatal-hunting-accident-this-fall

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Muzzle control and awareness does matter I guess.
Originally Posted by RUM7

No doubt! We learned at a very early age, via what I call the Tony Lama method.

If your barrel was ever pointed in the wrong direction, Dad would kick you square in the ass.
That must have hurt a little
How do we get wabidiot to go deer hunting?

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL

Tell him its free

Yup, catchin' a 12ga with your face rarely works out.
The other fatality was even worse. Guy got shot by a partner while hunting coyotes at night. This waterfowl thing might have been an accident but the coyote thing was totally where the guy hit exactly where he was aiming.
Sounds like the case near me of a guy that "accidentally" shot his wife when they were deer hunting. She was wearing orange, but he said he thought she was a deer.....They didn't believe him, and his story was full of holes........so was his wife.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Sounds like the case near me of a guy that "accidentally" shot his wife when they were deer hunting. She was wearing orange, but he said he thought she was a deer.....They didn't believe him, and his story was full of holes........so was his wife.

Yep. Or like that Dentist, in Africa, that “accidentally” shot his wife on Safari. 🤪
Originally Posted by hillestadj

LOL

Tell him its free

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yup, catchin' a 12ga with your face rarely works out.
Dick Cheney's lawyer hunting buddy survived the payload from Cheney's 12 gauge quail gun. LOL
© 24hourcampfire