Home
Posted By: kolofardos Look at this poor puppy - 11/18/23
https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1725882938036744251
Posted By: Seafire Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/18/23
don't ya wish someone found a loaded AK just laying on the ground....

Put the Palestinians out of their misery?

as afterwards the little dog eats each one of their nuts....
I’d like to blow the bottom jaw clean off the pos that is stepping on the dog’s back. Let him spend the rest of his life in misery.
Based on the comments above, I will not be watching. Animal abuse makes me sick to my stomach.

People abuse, WGAF.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/18/23
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Based on the comments above, I will not be watching. Animal abuse makes me sick to my stomach.

People abuse, WGAF.

I do!
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/18/23
If it disgusts you, imagine what God thinks about it.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/18/23
A few years back there was a video from IIRC Iraq where they decided the were too many dogs. They had a big round up and their method of killing the dog was shooing some kind of powerful acid into the dogs rectum. They said it took the dogs up to four hours to die, screaming the whole time. I've hated muzzies ever since.
PJ
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/18/23
Whatever you do don't go looking at what the Chinese do to dogs. Skinning alive, blow torch while alive and worse.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/18/23
Savages. Worthy of being drowned in a vat of pig blood.
Posted By: EdM Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
When I lived in Atyrau Kazakhstan gunfire, very close, got me out of bed pronto one Saturday morning. I crawled to the window to give a peak. The police were out there shooting dogs left and right. A pickup would follow where the dogs were tossed into the bed. Next to my apartment building was the hospital we built for the project. Bullets flying who knows where. I learned it was an annual event.
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
This world is a dog's world. We are just here to feed and care for them. Anyone who abuses a dog will smoke a case of turds in Hell for doing so.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Originally Posted by EdM
When I lived in Atyrau Kazakhstan gunfire, very close, got me out of bed pronto one Saturday morning. I crawled to the window to give a peak. The police were out there shooting dogs left and right. A pickup would follow where the dogs were tossed into the bed. Next to my apartment building was the hospital we built for the project. Bullets flying who knows where. I learned it was an annual event.

I heard... Kazakhstan runs a very tight FedEx delivery service.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Muslims are worthless animals, they have no and I mean NO redeeming qualitys.

None!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Couple of white boy GenZ punks right there with them.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
If I was not fearful for my own transgressions, I'd wish perfect justice for anyone who treats a dog like that. I trust God to know how to handle it...but if something like that were to happen before my eyes I'd have to risk God's judgement upon my own self.
Posted By: EdM Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by EdM

I heard... Kazakhstan runs a very tight FedEx delivery service.

Dogs were rampant and even with the annual cull were still rampant. No doubt culling was necessary.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
That probably happened in NYC.

I hope those MFer’s are tasting lead if it was in Gaza.

Shove that [bleep] into the sea.

FUCQK the “bleep” Ric. Pali’s are pieces of SSHHIITT.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Originally Posted by 12344mag

None!
Not even animals, they are bugs, roaches and they need stomped out.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Originally Posted by 12344mag

None!
Not even animals, they are bugs, roaches and they need stomped out.
No, not even that. They are just things to be removed.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Originally Posted by PJGunner
A few years back there was a video from IIRC Iraq where they decided the were too many dogs. They had a big round up and their method of killing the dog was shooing some kind of powerful acid into the dogs rectum. They said it took the dogs up to four hours to die, screaming the whole time. I've hated muzzies ever since.
PJ

That's a horrible story. That's takes some sick sadistic wackos.

Bb
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Dogs were rampant and even with the annual cull were still rampant. No doubt culling was necessary.[/quote]

Muslims are rampant and even with the occaisional Israeli cull they are still rampant. No doubt even more culling will be necessary. Yup.got it.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
That probably happened in NYC.

I’m guessing London where more than ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND and growing are now living.

Mohammed himself repeatedly gave instructions to kill dogs, he said his angel would not visit him if there was a dog in the tent. He also said keeping one as a pet could slow one’s progress to paradise.

He actually said specifically too that black dogs like the puppy in the photo were Satan incarnate, hence the Israeli flag on that little pup.

Contact with or exposing the soles of shoes or sandals is a profound insult in Arab cultures.

So that’s what’s going on in that photo.

When I was a kid it used to be truthfully said of the Brits that “they spoil their dogs and beat their children”, I guess those guys ain’t assimilated yet.
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Islam teaches that dogs are vermin.

https://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm

Another repulsive truth about the filth of islam.
In his time and place Mohammed might have had a point.

Given the opportunity, many dogs will eat and roll in human sh$t. They also carry parasites, in particular the horrific hyatid cyst disease tapeworm wherein in a human host the tapeworm cysts contually grow and multiply like cancer.

Rabies too is frequent wherever large populations of dogs occur in the tropics, that ain’t a gentle way to die either.

I gotta say though that the Israelites from the same general region didn’t find it necessary to curse dogs except to observe that a dog will eat it’s own vomit and IIRC Jesus Hisself observed that you shouldn’t feed ‘em at the table.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Everybody talks tough... until Condition 1 chit gets real...
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
In his time and place Mohammed might have had a point.

Any guy that crawls into his dead aunt's grave and screws her corpse to "sanctify" her has lost credibility on all subjects. In comparison, rolling in shyt and eating my own vomit seems preferable.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
My ass! We idolize friggin cats and dogs and murder the unborn!
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
What's this focking we sh*t sharpie you got godddamn mouse in your pocket?..jfc
Posted By: 673 Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
I can't watch any video's of any animals being mistreated. One never knows what the person standing next to you is going to do when faced with animal cruelty, I have seen people of very low character react in surprisingly aggressive way toward animal cruelty and render the same treatment to the perpetrater.
Posted By: garyh9900 Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/19/23
Looks like an excellent location for a drone strike.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/20/23
Biden doesn't like his dog either.

Bb
Posted By: greydog Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/20/23
Originally Posted by 673
I can't watch any video's of any animals being mistreated. One never knows what the person standing next to you is going to do when faced with animal cruelty, I have seen people of very low character react in surprisingly aggressive way toward animal cruelty and render the same treatment to the perpetrater.
Legend has it that Albert Johnson (Mad Trapper) nearly beat a man to death over the mistreatment of a dog. May only be legend. GD
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/20/23
More and more I am convinced that Muslims cannot live among civilized people.
Posted By: las Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/20/23
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Biden doesn't like his dog either.

Bb

What garryh9900 said...
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/20/23

I'm hitting my mid 60s and don't recall one news story about that group that wasn't negative.

....... and they wonder why we hate them.
Posted By: Cecil56 Re: Look at this poor puppy - 11/20/23
I'm no fan of dogs and you will never see one in my house. But neither do I hate them.
When I lived in a rural place, I always had a German Shepard there to protect the place. But he was an outdoors dog only.
© 24hourcampfire