Home
I've heard this possibility thrown out there and I'm not sure what to think. Maybe it's the mule we need to get this wagon out of the ditch. I think most candidates are beholden to their parties and have to "tow the party line" and these two have always been outliers.

If Trump is disqualified, is this a ticket you'd support over any of the other candidates? Would it matter who's on the top of the ticket and who would be VP?

It's an interesting scenario to ponder.
I wouldn’t support that ticket if those two and myself were the last 3 people on Earth.
I'm a Utahn and I'd vote for Romney only if he was running for Suicide Tester.
No one!
Fugk Romney. Manchin only looks moderate because his party has turned full on communist.
Fugg Romney, he can go straight to hell. Joe Manchin is an opportunistic squish, he blows with the wind.
Don't care for Manchin, but to he!! with Romney.
LMAO
Dead people?
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Maybe it's the mule we need to get this wagon out of the ditch.

Those are a pair of mules who helped pull the wagon INTO THE DITCH in the first place.

Duuuuuhhhhhhhh.
Liz Cheney would.

So which one of those egotistical fuggers gets the top spot?
not me . i grew up in the same small 400 person West Virginia coal mine town Manchin is from and his family is still here ,i know what him and his family members have done to other people around here to get ahead or get what they want, they have screwed people over around here using their money or government agencies to bully people into giving them what they want ,i know one personally he did that too . i go by his house he grew up in everytime i go back home to visit
Fug that stupid chit.
I'd write in TRUMP!
Romney sucks!! Bad

Obama, he gives us a phome, Errry body in Cleefland got obama phome.
Both need to learn how to fly for the rest of their lives. I suggest they start with the addition of formation flying.
Romney already [bleep] the bed to Obama so no thanks
Romney seems to have some strong opposition for good reason. Then let's discuss alternative options to help the country pull through & rise above our current condition. Who do you propose may lead us down a proper path of being good stuarts of opportunities that have been provided to us? Who may lead us on while snuffing out the virus, of Liberalism?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Boom. Winner, winner...
Originally Posted by Dubiedog
Dead people?

Hahaha. Fo sho bro. Bingo.
I've heard this possibility thrown out there and I'm not sure what to think. Maybe it's the mule we need to get this wagon out of the ditch. I think most candidates are beholden to their parties and have to "tow the party line" and these two have always been outliers.

If Trump is disqualified, is this a ticket you'd support over any of the other candidates? Would it matter who's on the top of the ticket and who would be VP?

What psychedelic drugs are you trippin on?
If that’s the ticket. I’m staying home…
Hard NO.

Would rather see another 4 years of a Democrat than having 4 years of whatever they call themselves but do the Democrats bidding in disguise.
Ah.
It's not that interesting.....

dave
I’d vote for a one way plane ticket for either or both, out of the country. Manchin may be making decisions because he’s a leftover blue dog Democrat, but Romney is nothing more than a worm who will wiggle around whatever way necessary to benefit himself.
I'd vote for slo-joe and cackles before I'd vote for them.
Originally Posted by Dubiedog
Dead people?

They been known to elect people to offices.
Manchin and Kennedy?
Since his Trump hate and DNC money won't get him past March, Chris Krispie would probably vote for that weasel ticket.

Maybe Pocahontas and Pence, too.
Gsganzer: He-he. Not me!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Manchin only went against the party when he could benefit from it, IMO,, So no
Romney-- hell no
Pierre Delecto
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Romney seems to have some strong opposition for good reason. Then let's discuss alternative options to help the country pull through & rise above our current condition. Who do you propose may lead us down a proper path of being good stuarts of opportunities that have been provided to us? Who may lead us on while snuffing out the virus, of Liberalism?

“TRUMP” is THE ONLY ANSWER

LOL!!
Originally Posted by Pat85

Isn't that the truth!

Says a lot about you.

LOL
Fugggggg NO!
Not I....
surely this is a joke thread.
I would vote for a Romney / Manchin ticket...

... On a Russian airliner with the Wagoner group...
If Trump is disqualified,
At some point, folks are gonna hafta realize that if the swamp can succeed in disqualifying Trump, it doesn't matter do you vote for.

Otherwise, interesting discussion.
Jesus, have we really fallen this far?
Not with my balls in a vise and the devil turnin the crank.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I like it and feel the same
Old news.......

FMR........

https://www.ksl.com/article/5079303...-joe-manchin-presidential-ticket-in-2024
I'd write in Ross Perot before I'd vote for these stooges.
Not me, for sure. I'm voting for Trump again. Period.
Originally Posted by acy
Not me, for sure. I'm voting for Trump again. Period.

atta boy !
DJT.......

to the newyork da

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by miguel
I wouldn’t support that ticket if those two and myself were the last 3 people on Earth.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
Exactly T,

Typical Texan.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Jesus, have we really fallen this far?

Another CF stupid thread.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Manchin and Kennedy?

Keep your eye on Mitch Landrieu for the dems if Biden pulls out.

Got to be a joke.
A whole bunch of folks, myself included, would vote for a Republican candidate who has demonstrated courage and adherence to observable reality by standing up to Trump’s election-theft lie, and the alternative-facts narrative around it. Romney qualifies. So does Liz Cheney. So did Pence.

Conversely, and again myself included, I’d sooner waste my vote on a 3rd party candidate before I would vote for ANY Republican who is pushing that nonsense. Since the base-tards demand adherence to Trump’s big lie, the Republican Party finds itself in a pickle.

I have a sneaking suspicion neither Trump NOR Biden will be running in ‘24. It’s been interesting hearing my D friends debate alternatives to Biden. Whitmer stands out to me as someone with enough of a national profile, but without Newsom’s well-earned massive negatives. She’s got “it”. I think she’d find traction.

Gonna be interesting. If Trump is on the ballot, it hands the election to the D’s…. unless it’s Biden, who’s too old. So is Trump, for that matter. We need fresh blood. There are plenty of challenges requiring agile change already in our laps and on the horizon. We don’t need freaking octogenarians as our chief executive.
Trump is leading the national polls against Biden, I think it's a chiit show either way it gets sliced.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Trump is leading the national polls against Biden, I think it's a chiit show either way it gets sliced.

David Axelrod gives Biden less than a 50-50 chance and doesn’t appreciate Biden calling him a prick for mentioning the age issue.

Axelrod says that the falling polls against Biden are real .
I’d be all for voting that ticket, for prom king and queen.

Osky
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Those are a pair of mules who helped pull the wagon INTO THE DITCH in the first place.

Duuuuuhhhhhhhh.

Nailed it!!!

Duuuuuhhhhhhhh.

^^^^^^^
THIS
But... but... we HAVE to vote for whatever republican candidate there is! The democrat would be so much worse! There's no choice! And a vote for anyone else or no vote is just a vote for the democrat!!!!
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Fugk Romney. Manchin only looks moderate because his party has turned full on communist.

Agreed.

its a stupid question because Romney is just another democrat. The republican party is about dead, people are beginning to see all they do is talk and take money from lobbyists. The republican motto should be "I got mine".
The republican party is in the outhouse for sure. It seems filled with rinos. They all need primaried the party platform needs to drop abortion as an issue ( clue it is not conservative women aborting their kids). Shut down your financial help to the rnc work for primarying each candidate, each election and term limits. It is a sad fact that our politicians all forget about their voters at home when they go to DC. Each of us only has one voice use it. Don't support with money.shut them down..mb
It takes Time to Register in all 50 States , Raise Money and Support..

Who ever going to Challenge Emanuel Goldstein they need to cum out of the Shadows Shortly ..

With a R/M ticket that means Now ..

Otherwise the Nursing Home Candidate and Emanuel are the Champions for each Side ..

A Bullet or a Sheet could change the Calculus..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Just another ticket to pull votes from Trump. The commies never relent.

If you think Romney in any capacity is an answer to fixing our problems then you are a BIG part of the problem! And there is ZERO f ucking chance I would ever cast a vote for either of those 2

Hes either a troll or one of the dumbest pricks on here and that saying alot with azzholes like jeff and phil
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
The republican party is in the outhouse for sure. It seems filled with rinos. They all need primaried the party platform needs to drop abortion as an issue ( clue it is not conservative women aborting their kids). Shut down your financial help to the rnc work for primarying each candidate, each election and term limits. It is a sad fact that our politicians all forget about their voters at home when they go to DC. Each of us only has one voice use it. Don't support with money.shut them down..mb

I force myself to listen to Brianna Joy Gray, a liberal pundit, just to see what the other side thinks...............with her last few podcast, it would seem the democrats feel the same way about their party.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
A whole bunch of folks, myself included, would vote for a Republican candidate who has demonstrated courage and adherence to observable reality by standing up to Trump’s election-theft lie, and the alternative-facts narrative around it. Romney qualifies. So does Liz Cheney. So did Pence.

Conversely, and again myself included, I’d sooner waste my vote on a 3rd party candidate before I would vote for ANY Republican who is pushing that nonsense. Since the base-tards demand adherence to Trump’s big lie, the Republican Party finds itself in a pickle.

I have a sneaking suspicion neither Trump NOR Biden will be running in ‘24. It’s been interesting hearing my D friends debate alternatives to Biden. Whitmer stands out to me as someone with enough of a national profile, but without Newsom’s well-earned massive negatives. She’s got “it”. I think she’d find traction.

Gonna be interesting. If Trump is on the ballot, it hands the election to the D’s…. unless it’s Biden, who’s too old. So is Trump, for that matter. We need fresh blood. There are plenty of challenges requiring agile change already in our laps and on the horizon. We don’t need freaking octogenarians as our chief executive.
Why do you support pedophiles you sick disgusting excuse for a human
To answer the OP's question:

Tarquin, BWANA_1
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
So who you voting for this time around?
It's going to be an epic election.
One for the record books when Trump crushes Biden.
The liberalfucks are going to losetheirshit.
The Biden votes will now have to be weighted by over 2 this time.

I think something 1.87 got them to 81M last time.
Who would vote for a Romney/Manchin ticket??

Cuckolds/Cuckqueens.
Not a chance!
NOPE...
Rep. Dan ( Dual Citizen) Goldman of NY just said Emanuel must be taken Out ..

What’s Cum’n First the F 16’s or a Wray Wray Swat Team with itchy fingers ..

Are We on the Verge of a Civil War with the Zionist

Adam Schiff Mini Me could have had a had a Freudian Slip..

Boy Scout Motto
Manchin, I would listen to what he has to say. Romney, emphatically NO!
Not saying I would vote for Manchin, but would listen. MTG
I’ll tell you who. Feeble minded little bitches of both sexes who swallowed everything their pos indoctrination professors taught them. They fancy themselves as intellectuals because they have a pedigree but completely lack any rational thought process. I’ve a couple of my sister’s kids who are all in in that schitt. They would literally put me and their own parents in a concentration camp for the Nazis if given the chance. They’re full-on little goose steppers.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Hes either a troll or one of the dumbest pricks on here and that saying alot with azzholes like jeff and phil
Well, he is from TX, soooo
Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
Haven't read the thread. I wonder if anyone has come up with a stronger word than vitriol to describe the responses.

Only issue to ponder here is your I.Q..
No! …for either or both
Phugg both of them!
Nope. Not me.
Romney ? You've got to be kidding .
I cant imagine why anyone would vote for either one. I voted for Romney against Barack but was disappointed that he was the choice. Held my nose. I wonder now why he was the nominee.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I would vote for a Romney / Manchin ticket...

... On a Russian airliner with the Wagoner group...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH……..FUG romney and manchin. They are both worthless pieces of $hit, especially pierre delecto. At least manchin admits he is a POS dim

Duuuuuhhhhhhhh.

Those two need to get tossed onto the wagon and the wagon set on fire.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
i have a feeling Biden wont be running ,in the end he will be pushed out and it will be your gov. newsom,Trump will be running against .God help us all if newsom wins
Originally Posted by rem shooter
i have a feeling Biden wont be running ,in the end he will be pushed out and it will be your gov. newsom,Trump will be running against .God help us all if newsom wins

Newsom won’t “win” , but he will be inaugurated in Jan 2025.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Newsom won’t “win” , but he will be inaugurated in Jan 2025.
boy aint that the truth
© 24hourcampfire