Home
*shrugg*

Don't ask me. But Karen here thinks the religious right is responsible for $5.50 a gallon gas at Costco.

https://twitter.com/JebraFaushay/status/1727133046649110719
Profane possessed and mentally ill
Originally Posted by Bristoe
*shrugg*

Don't ask me. But Karen here thinks the religious right is responsible for $5.50 a gallon gas at Costco.

https://twitter.com/JebraFaushay/status/1727133046649110719

5.50 a gallon? She's not in Texas.

I didn't know the religious right was in control of Kalifornia.
I'm pretty sure I would fall under "their" religious right category. I don't recall voting for any of what she's espousing. The exact opposite actually.

Gonna be some fun times coming up.
The same religious right that supported DJT who when he left office left us with gas at $1.89. Amazing how she doesn't see that the Dogma of the mother earth loving left and their deindustialization efforts and Marxism masked as faux environmental concern is driving this. And it seems to me like many CEOs and billionairs are leftists. But you can't argue with crazy.

Bb
The cognitive dissonance is strong in that one.
she has a lot of money for someone so stupid.
she be nuts
Wow, pity her spouse if anyone would have her.
Lol man the guy that asks her for a blow job sure gonna get chewed up and spit out.lol Good thing she did not have to fill up the 36 gal tank in my F-150 would have cost twice that , oh well no accounting for Biden voting ghunts. Really it was just focking hilarious.lol
Looks like a BandAid on her forehead already.

Probably mouthed off to the wrong person the day before... grin
That was insane. Both ways.

What kind of job (if she has one) doesn't pay a PHD enough to afford both gas and groceries?

Wonder what her PHD is in, Labia Licking?

Not that I have anything against the practice myself.
A nitwit of the highest order.

L.W.
she needs a Snickers bar....
So much fake actor stuff on the interwebs these days.
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Wow, pity her spouse if anyone would have her.

I highly doubt she's married.

The really angry one's are the single "boss babes" cat ladies, living off boxes wine and anti-depressants.
IQ my boot size! #12
The Lord will not leave him unpunished that takes His name in vain.

Let no unwholesome word proceed out of your mouth but such as is edification for the moment.

She is mad at her own kind.
Thinkin that's Susan Sarandon made up as a blonde.

Calm TF down now, girlie. You're gettin your girdle in a pinch.
I feel sorry for her cat.
"Demivegan. Zhe/Zer."

Sheesh.
I sense a knotted thong...
If she needs more money, she should start an Only Fans channel. She's not very pretty, but I don't think that matters.
bidenomics!
Lol, That's Jeff0!
Ms. Faushay is full of leftist main stream media $hit. Stupid [bleep]. I'm glad she is not my doctor.

kwg
I am happy when I fill my diesel pickup and it is less than a C note.
She needs a K U N T punt !
Her rationale seems to be faulty. She didn’t connect the religious right to high gas prices.

I couldn’t help but wonder how much her sun glasses cost, or her jacket. Looked expensive to me. She can’t be suffering too bad.

Why do these people think their rant is worthy of publishing? I just rant in my head or in the car. No one else needs to see how deranged I may/may not be!
Sweet Laird Fookin' Jaysus...this is right wing satire!!!:

The Woke Observer
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
So much fake actor stuff on the interwebs these days.

Pretty sure this is a satire account. Did you see the picture of her brother (an obvious manikin) confined to an iron lung, due to the unvaccinated?

Oops, got Jimmy Olsended by Journeyman.
Isn't that Gavin Newsoms' wife?
Just imagine having to mount that every night!

Climb on and ask her if she filled her car up today.........that there would be a rodeo fu ck laugh
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
If she needs more money, she should start an Only Fans channel. She's not very pretty, but I don't think that matters.
Face down and ass up is making some of them BIG $$!

Originally Posted by thaxted
Just imagine having to mount that every night!

Climb on and ask her if she filled her car up today.........that there would be a rodeo fu ck laugh
Might have to throw in a donkey punch to calm her down"😁
I think im in love....
It may be satire, but the belief that it may be real speaks volumes about society.
© 24hourcampfire