Home
Last Tuesday I got to fire 4 rounds from a Pedersoli 86/71 in 45-70. So smooth, so solid. I'm in love!

I didn't ask what it cost him. Just because I got to dance with the pretty girl doesn't mean I can afford her.
Life is too short to dance with ugly girls. You better get yourself one.
I know the feeling. Back in the mid 60s, a friend and I would take his grandfather's 1886 out to shoot it. I fell in love with the solid feel of the rifle and the 'bank vault door' sound and feel of the action. I swore then I'd have one someday. About 25 years ago I ran across one of the Browning Miroku SRCs and bought it. It is one of my favorites.

Even though I added a receiver sight to it a few years ago, my 75 year old eyes limit what I can hit with it nowadays. Doesn't matter...it will have its own spot in my safe for the duration.
Remember, there is a difference between a “gun” and a rifle or shotgun…

This is my rifle,
This is my gun,
This is for killing,
This is for fun.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

This is my rifle,
This is my gun,
This is for killing,
This is for fun.

Fighting…
Don't be touching another mans "gun"!
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by navlav8r

This is my rifle,
This is my gun,
This is for killing,
This is for fun.

Fighting…

King fu?

Was everyone?
Peter Gun ..
Life's too short to not have a couple big lever guns ready to go.
I'd fall in love with that one too
BTW, They're a little over $2K
Originally Posted by moosemike
BTW, They're a little over $2K

Yeah I know!
It's two grand. Just buy it if you love it. Eventually you'll be dead whether you buy it or not, so you might as well buy it.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Last Tuesday I got to fire 4 rounds from a Pedersoli 86/71 in 45-70. So smooth, so solid. I'm in love!

I didn't ask what it cost him. Just because I got to dance with the pretty girl doesn't mean I can afford her.

MAN! I'm glad that title sentence ended with the word "gun".
Hey Hey that's a line for Pete Buttgreaser; our fudge packing Transportation Secretary!!
© 24hourcampfire