Home
Posted By: Steve Lastest Hunter Biden Shoe Drops - 11/30/23
Letter from a bank's money laundering expert on weird stuff in Hunter's business account.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1730021494296596607

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
So, what else is new. Still no one doing a perp walk.

kwg
Indictments must be coming soon
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

Shirley you jest,,,,,
grin
I believe statute of limitations expired. See, it was drug out and under-reported by DOJ and SEC, so nothing happens.

In your dreams.
Wonder what the bank did with it? Did they turn a blind eye or turn him in?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I believe statute of limitations expired. See, it was drug out and under-reported by DOJ and SEC, so nothing happens.

Is there a Statute of limitations on Treason?
Just askin cus I do not think there is.
As long as the Dems control the Dept of justice, nothing will happen. If Trump wins Biden will be screwed with a real AG in office.
Originally Posted by rong

Shirley you jest,,,,,
grin

Of course I jest.

No one ever gets indicted or ever will
Maybe if Judge Jeanine is AG? That would make the swamp critters fill their Depends to overflowing!
Originally Posted by funshooter

Treason was never on the table.

Tax evasion is 5 years, I believe?
Originally Posted by rong

Shirley you jest,,,,,
grin

I don’t think his name is Shirley….😊
"The walls are closing in"... The mantra of both the demonrats and rupublicraps as they beg for money meanwhile doing nothing. No perp walks that I've seen yet.
TThe whole damn system is severely broken. Just the way both Democraps and Republicraps want it. It is time to take our country back and kick these arseholes to the curb and strip them of all there wares.
Steve: I have about given up hope that ANY demonrat ANYWHERE in this country that has committed crimes will be properly prosecuted and brought to justice.
Sad that.
I guess we should all be more careful who we vote into political and judicial offices.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Nothing personal, but anyone who still thinks they vote anyone into anywhere is the problem. This cannot be fixed at the ballot box, it'll take the other box.
Hunter will spend as many days in jail as Hillary.
Originally Posted by funshooter

Treason is pretty narrowly defined in the U.S. constitution. Stealing and taking bribes won't qualify.

As far as treason the first hurdle would be declaring China an enemy which technically they are not. We are at peace and they are a huge trading partner.

Next you would have to show the accused is levying war against the U.S.

It is all spelled out in Article 3, section 3 of the constitution.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Hunter will spend as many days in jail as Hillary.

Don’t count on it. I don’t think the Bidens wield nearly as much power as the Clintons. I don’t think that the DNC likes Joe or wants him around. He was a convenient way to get rid of Trump, period.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter is taken down.
© 24hourcampfire