Home
1) Pint

2) Quart

3) 1/2 gallon

4) Gallon

5) None of your fugging business...
I like a double shot of vodka on ice with a little water and sometimes a squirt of lemon. That's usually where I draw the line these days. It makes my recliner more comfortable when I settle into it for the evening.
Wednesday is Dinner with a Daughter night. The kids rotate Weds bringing us over a dish to share. Tonight was the middle child's beef shank Bolognese and rigatoni.

I'll usually knock back a half a bottle of red with dinner. Tonight was a Pinot Noir.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I'll usually knock back a half a bottle of red.

+1 on Irish gals!
No alcohol most days.
Is this a Wabigoon question?
None.
Nada.
E: Who da F(_)CK is you...muh doctah?
None. RZ.
Originally Posted by Heym06
No alcohol most days.

Same. More of a weekend drinker but sometimes I will have a dram or two of whiskey at midweek. I didn't last night.
Zero, zip, nada, never drink alcoholic beverages.

Two bottles of unsweetened tea.
Not enough....

Water
Don’t drink alkyhaul. It’ll make you fall down and say stupid Shiite.
6). 0

Actually, I can’t say for certain the last time I drank alcohol. At least 5-6 years.
Zero, to much to do.
Wife and I drink on weekends, but the time between is so long that we have a midweek drink that we call Gladys. Because when it arrives, we are so Gladys Wednesday.

Like all other times, it's one drink per night. Occasionally with a "halfa" extra.
I lost count
Tonight? One more'n usual.
None on Alcohol but I do drink lots of water.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Wife and I drink on weekends, but the time between is so long that we have a midweek drink that we call Gladys. Because when it arrives, we are so Gladys Wednesday.

Like all other times, it's one drink per night. Occasionally with a "halfa" extra.

sounds about right......but the one drink needs to be about 100 ounces.....all in....bob
Closing in on one year no alcohol. No particular reason. Wife and I just decided to take a break, and at my age I'm probably healthier without it.

That said, I did LOL at the "Gladys" joke!
Originally Posted by CashisKing
0) None

1) Pint

2) Quart

3) 1/2 gallon

4) Gallon

5) None of your fugging business...

There...fixed it for ya.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Not enough....

This^^^^
Until this past May, a half to three quarters of a bottle of wine most Wednesday nights. Occasionally none. I quit drinking alcohol last May, much as I live it in all forms, beers, wines, distilled spirits… damn… I do sleep a lot better, I find it much easier to control the amount I eat, my blood pressure is much better, and I save about a hundred bucks a week at Costco. I sure do like the stuff though.

I have taken to drinking the nonalcoholic beers. With the sole exception of Budweiser’s attempt, every one I’ve tried is better than any of the so-called “light” beers I’ve ever tried, the best probably being Beck’s and St Pauli Girl.
Zero. Never been a drinker
Trying and working to not drink at all during the week and limiting consumption on weekends.

Gets harder and harder to recover the older I get and it takes less and less of the spirits to make me feel like crap.

That said, cooked dinner last night so from 4-10 PM a suffered down a bottle of Conundrum.
Wednesdays? Generally speaking, I drink a finger or less of Scoreby.
A couple of beers (non IPA) and a shot of brownstone
Had a stroke 2 years ago before that a couple beers during dinner, some scotch the rest of the evening.....now no alcohol lost 20 pounds and really don't miss alcohol....
I swear...

Some y'all aren't even trying...
Taking up the slack for you losers... is gonna be damn hard on my liver...

Maybe
I gave up drinking a year ago 1/1. A lot of reasons, but family first is at top of list
As it ends in "y", same answer, as the weekend thread !
Is it Wednesday?

Or did I lose a day in my drunken stupor?
NYFB
Yes !

wink
The schhihtt that's on my plate right now?
Originally Posted by Salmonella
The schhihtt that's on my plate right now?

Roy's Big Sis... has lots of answers...

To those universal phenomenons... that plague us all.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Wednesday is Dinner with a Daughter night. The kids rotate Weds bringing us over a dish to share. Tonight was the middle child's beef shank Bolognese and rigatoni.

I'll usually knock back a half a bottle of red with dinner. Tonight was a Pinot Noir.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That’s a very cool family tradition. You’re a lucky man.
Hit the market up on the way home for some salmon. Went down the beer aisle and saw a beer I havent had in forever so got it

Kirin Ichiban
A ton.

I’ve been getting these headaches in the morning cuz I cut back on drinking in the evening so I could sleep and not get up repeatedly each night to pee.

So then I went the other direction and drink probably 3-5 BIG cups of ice water or herbal tea each evening.

Headaches gone. Waking up 3-5x/night….
One beer and tonight's will be a PBR. I've never had a problem with drinking and learned early on I don't like being drunk. I do like the taste of beer and take a pull off the bourbon bottle now and then.
None, I work Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday evening now…..

Ron
It is now Gladys Wednesday. Had my three-fingers of gin with lemon bitters. That's all.

Pork chops for dinner and then Matt Dillon and Catch a Smuggler on the tube.
Sipping a negroni at the moment. Chicken and rice soup soon.
Sometimes a beer , maybe two , sometimes a glass of liquor or two , depends on day at work
Kenneth
Grocery store brand white grape juice to which I added one cup of Great Value cane sugar and a teaspoon of Red Star brewer's yeast and let it percolate in a closet for two weeks. It's pretty smooth for homemade hooch.
The lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine.
The exact same as the other 15 days of the week.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

1919 Temperance movement wants it's motto back.
Very damn little
Zero
Originally Posted by P_Weed

🤣🤣🤣
not as much as Burns I'm pretty sure...
Zero
2-3 bottles.

1 diet dew
1-2 water
Trying to skunk ol Burns...

But alas...

He is too Wizard to play.

Dang it...
Taking care of business on this end………
Way too much check out this buck.
A bottle of wine is enough for two people provided that one of them isn’t drinking any
Depends on whats still in the pantry!
Nothing last night which is surprising. I will make up for it this weekend.
The same as I drink any other night nothing been that way since 1979.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Hit the market up on the way home for some salmon. Went down the beer aisle and saw a beer I havent had in forever so got it

Kirin Ichiban

In that case, I hope you ate the salmon raw !
© 24hourcampfire